For Those Who Use Ebay To Buy, Be Aware

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

El_NINO
http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

This link has 3 or 4 pages of writing, mostly pictures, and it shows that with a few friends online, you can catch and make the scammers look like fools at their own game.

I recommend on reading this because it has a lot of humour and for those who do use EBAY, be aware of what some people can be capable of doing. This is also a wake up call to do some of your own checking before purchasing or selling anything on EBAY. Enjoy. cool

PVS
BRILLIANT!!! eek!

great story

botankus
My firewall blocked the link due to its "computer hacking" content.

Joscail
That story was really funny!!

I was lucky I put up a shit when I bought something a little while ago. I'm a huge Il Divo fan, & they were selling the self titled album (2004 release) with a pamphlet that was released only for a short time with the Ancora CD. I really wanted the pamphlet & figured for $15 it was worth getting a CD I already had, as I could use it as a gift or something. I got out bid on the item, but the seller came back with a second chance offer. I was overjoyed, as I really wanted it, so I payed straight away. A day later she e-mails me saying that I would no longer recieve the pamphlet, as this was a second chance offer. & sent back saying that she had no right, as she had never mentioned it when she sent the second chance offer & what I bid on was still the CD plus the pamphlet, & if she couldn't either refund my money or send me the pamplet with the CD I would complain to eBay. She turned around & said that she did have a pamphlet left. To me it just looked like her trying to rip me off & keep the pamphlet using the second chance offer as an excuse. Not to mention her account disappeared when I went back to notify her I recieved the items.

El_NINO
This is why I dont like EBAY, too many scammers

grey fox
Meh , my cousin got threatened by some punk (over e-bay) who said he was a leg-breaker. Her husband got pissed off and told the guy if he continued threatening his wife he'd run the bastard down.

No more calls.

Milkie
That was... YOUR cousin...

grey fox
Originally posted by Milkie
That was... YOUR cousin...

Huh ? What do you mean.

Do you mean my cousin was the person who got pranked. If so , no .

PVS
Originally posted by El_NINO
This is why I dont like EBAY, too many scammers

thus customer reviews

XxILuvVegetaxX
The story was funny ^_^ I use Ebay alot though, nothing bad has ever happened to me on there X3

El_NINO
Well Ive never used Ebay but a friend did to buy a laptop and he got scammed, he recieved 2 bricks in the mail.

Mišt
laughing out loud That was good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.