Darkseid vs. Freeza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EkinEku
Original Darksied vs. freeza at full power the guy that took out a planet in his lowest power form.

oh yah, darkseid can use his parademons and the furies and kalibak. and Freeza can use Gi'nyu Special Corps Didora and Zarbon.

S.S
Darkseid hits him with the Omega beams game over.

Blue nocturne
This isn't a game versus related thread...

EkinEku
oh ok i'll delete it

EkinEku
and nah i dont think his beam will take him out that fast. besides he could just cut dark in 2 with those blade things then blow him and the planet up with the death ball

Blue nocturne
The omega beam hasn't worked in a while.

EkinEku
what can darkseid do now anyway? I read a comic at borders where he got peaced out by batman in a mech suit and have not looked at DC comics since lol

Blue nocturne
He can create life, has the omega effect and ...don't remember.

S.S
Originally posted by EkinEku
and nah i dont think his beam will take him out that fast. besides he could just cut dark in 2 with those blade things then blow him and the planet up with the death ball
His Omega beam would kill freeza in one hit.Darkseid is crazy fast he'll dodge everything freeza throws at him and if freeza destroys the planet Darkseid just teleports himself out of there.
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
The omega beam hasn't worked in a while.
Well he said original Darkseid who beats on pre-crisis supes like a stepchild and his Omega beam was the shit.Originally posted by EkinEku
what can darkseid do now anyway? I read a comic at borders where he got peaced out by batman in a mech suit and have not looked at DC comics since lol
He can do everything Freeza can plus more.

Blue nocturne
If it's pre crisis then darkseid wins.

EkinEku
he doesnt have to use a boom tube to teleport?

Ritoshi
batman dodged it in the comics shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.