Sabertooth vs. the Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Full feral fury!!!

samishe
Lizard I guess...

He-guy88
ko count as win??

jinzin
this probably wouldn't go much better for lizard than it did for wendigo... instead of sabretooth walking away with a fur coat though... he'll have some nice boots instead... smile

Grimm22
The LizardWhat the f**k?

Seriously

He-guy88
sabertooth hes a badass

jinzin
Originally posted by Grimm22
The LizardWhat the f**k?

Seriously

what's so hard to understand?

rogue>>>>>>>>>>lizard
warbird>>>>>>>>>>>.lizard
killpower>>>lizard
sinister's superman corps>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lizard
wendigo>>>>>>>>>>>>>lizard

Grimm22
Originally posted by jinzin
what's so hard to understand?

rogue>>>>>>>>>>lizard
warbird>>>>>>>>>>>.lizard
killpower>>>lizard
sinister's superman corps>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lizard
wendigo>>>>>>>>>>>>>lizard

Im saying that this fight shouldnt exist because the lizard is no where in Sabertooth's leauge! mad

Jeese Louise

He-guy88
yes but if u get chars who r too closly matched then ur going by who u like

jinzin
oh.. confused

i thought you were making a statement with who you thought would win...
"the lizard" sounded like you were supporting him.. my bad.. sorry...

TheKahn
The Lizard might have a slight edge physically speaking (I think he is suppose to be equivalent to Spiderman) but Creed easily takes the majority if not a complete sweep. Creed's healing factors and adamantium bones would allow him to take just about any amount of punishment the Lizard could dish out but more importantly Creed is a highly trained killer with decades of combat experience. And as (iirc) the Lizard has only shown average intelligence in his reptile form, Creed should eat him alive.

Grimm22
Originally posted by He-guy88
yes but if u get chars who r too closly matched then ur going by who u like

The lizard is a 2nd rate Spidey villan

vs

Sabertooth, a 1st rate Wolverine villan

yeah you do the math wink

He-guy88
yea i 100 percent agree

jinzin
Originally posted by TheKahn
The Lizard might have a slight edge physically speaking (I think he is suppose to be equivalent to Spiderman) but Creed easily takes the majority if not a complete sweep. Creed's healing factors and adamantium bones would allow him to take just about any amount of punishment the Lizard could dish out but more importantly Creed is a highly trained killer with decades of combat experience. And as (iirc) the Lizard has only shown average intelligence in his reptile form, Creed should eat him alive.
yes

like I said, he'll have lizard boots to go with his wendigo coat...

samishe
Originally posted by Grimm22
Im saying that this fight shouldnt exist because the lizard is no where in Sabertooth's leauge! mad

Jeese Louise

And why is that? Spider-man's strength + healing factor + wild nature = Lizard

nimrod009
This would be a much better fight than people are saying, but due to his superior fighting skills and experience, I'm giving this one to Sabretooth 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.