Storm vs. Goenitz (kof)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EkinEku
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_%28comics%29 Storm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goenitz Goenitz

my money is on Goe

Blue nocturne
Storm, goenitz can only control wind.

Tidas
what can Goenitz do?

EkinEku
he can also control air in your body though and use your own oxygen to tear you apart. or turn the air into blades to cut you. and he's Uber quick i dont think she has the speed to keep up with him

EkinEku
plus create hurricanes, and tornadoes, basically anything haviung to do with air he controls

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by EkinEku
he can also control air in your body though and use your own oxygen to tear you apart. or turn the air into blades to cut you. and he's Uber quick i dont think she has the speed to keep up with him

Anyproof of that claim.

IcePunk
Im guessing Goenitz, but I dont know much of Storm's abilities other than the ones she has in the movies erm

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by IcePunk
Im guessing Goenitz, but I dont know much of Storm's abilities other than the ones she has in the movies erm

She can control weather.

samishe
controle weather is not the right word because it sounds like she's capable of making a snowfall only...

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Anyproof of that claim.

For using the air in your body, one of his grabs lifts up his opponent and he forces their blood out through their mouth and nose, air pressure (Same thing happens at the end of his Shinyaotome Jittsouko SDM)

And as for creating razorwind, he uses moves like Shin Aoi Hana: Seiran and Wanpyou Mametsu/Wanpyou Tokobuse.

Sixth_Winged
Storm. Goenitz is cool and pretty flexible with his powers but the only thing he has against Storm is way better h2h. Once Storm is up in the air, Goenitz is not only looking at strong winds, but lightning bolts, hales, blizzards etc. Storm is *much* better in everyway cept in melee.

RisingStorm
Storm. She has nature's arsenal on her hands. Goe only has winds.

Storm can also do that. He nearly killed Magneto with this trick if it weren't for Colossus being present in the scene and in his metal form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.