Doc Samson vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins.

grey fox
Thing

harppie brother
thing will crush him......

AJ4LIFE
nah samson i reckon he wrsetles hulk regually lol i know so does thing but meh who knows now lol

Grimm22
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
nah samson i reckon he wrsetles hulk regually lol i know so does thing but meh who knows now lol

Ben is either stronger or equal to Samson.

Plus, Samson is a scientist not a fighter

Clobberin Time!
Ben Grimm beats the sh!t out of Doc Samson. And quite effortlessly.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Doc Samson always got beat up by The Hulk. Ben Grimm all the way.

tkitna
Good fight, but the Thing should win.

Hercules
Thing, he has a slight strength advantage and hes a much better fighter than Samson.

Samson tends to lead with his face after all.

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by Hercules
Thing, he has a slight strength advantage and hes a much better fighter than Samson.

Samson tends to lead with his face after all. Good call. He was KTFO by a training bot when Champion challanged Earths heroes. He's a loser.

Joey Stacks
Samson's a lot more agile then thing though. Probably a 50/50 split.

Hercules
Hes a lot more agile than the Hulk too but he is still no fighter, Ben is also pretty light on his feet for such a big guy.

Its a good match up imo but I just don't see Samson getting the better of Ben.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Doc Samson always got beat up by The Hulk. Ben Grimm all the way.

cosigned

tkitna
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Doc Samson always got beat up by The Hulk.

Not always.

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/2932/samsonhulk314b8pm.jpg

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/496/samsonhulk314c1yr.jpg

golem370
Thats only because Doc Samson sucker punched Hulk. Hulk didn't even believe he was real. Juggernaut was in that but so was Modok the Leader Rhino but they were illuisons

golem370
He broke his hand and Hulk was not mad he was in a calm state

Rewmac
Let Samson's hair grow freakin' long, then put it in a samurai pony tail and let's bring it big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rewmac
Let Samson's hair grow freakin' long, then put it in a samurai pony tail and let's bring it big grin

I think thats only for Classic Samson.

Rewmac
Who said I'm not talking about him ???? eek! confused

Symmetric Chaos
confused

forum rules assume current unless ptherwise specified (so in this case no SuperSayain style Samson )

Aqua-pimp
Thing owns Samson all day long the Thing is stronger has more experience and is more durable the guy doesn't stand a chance..

cool

LordFear
Doc can probably take this if he really goes all out

Clobberin Time!
Doc is tough and underrated but Thing will win 6/10.

Metalmanx
Thing wins the good majority in this match.

juggernaut74
Doc has a shot here. But I don't see him taking a majority over Thing.

juggernaut74
Still Grimm.

zom1967
Nearly spite Ben is much stronger more durable,and a much better fighter than Samson.He has just about no chance,Grim for the win!plus he has more heart than doc will ever have!

juggernaut74
Oh this isn't spite man Doc fought Hulk for 6 hours!

zom1967
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Oh this isn't spite man Doc fought Hulk for 6 hours! I did say nearly,I.M.O ben wins 9 out of 10!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Thing owns Samson all day long the Thing is stronger has more experience and is more durable the guy doesn't stand a chance..

cool

yes

Without question Ben dominates Sampson

Golgo13
Still Grimm.

juggernaut74
Anyone know who has the better showings against Hulk?

tkitna
Anyone know who has the better showings against Hulk?

They both spent their careers being the Hulks punching bag so probably neither.

juggernaut74
Doc fought Hulk for 6 hours once and kayoed the Hulk. Has Thing ever kayoed Hulk?

zopzop
Doc fought Hulk for 6 hours once and kayoed the Hulk. Has Thing ever kayoed Hulk?
The six hour part is correct.

The KO part is half right. Doc sucker attacked Hulk and knocked him out. He also broke his hand doing it.

If the revelations concerning Doc Samson before he was killed (and brought back) are correct, all those years he was fighting, he wasn't at his best. He was plagued with doubt and didn't go all out like he should have.

I hope Marvel gives him some respect now that he's back and remembers his 'unleashed' form. I doubt it, but you never know.

krisblaze
^He'll probably get 1 or 2 good showings and go back to jobbing.

Like Wonder Man.

zopzop
Originally posted by krisblaze
^He'll probably get 1 or 2 good showings and go back to jobbing.

Like Wonder Man.
The thing is, Doc Samson's 'jobbing' can be excused to a certain extent. He's not a fighter like Thing, he doesn't have hours of training like Colossus or Wonderman, he's not a warrior like Thor or Hercules.

He's just a psychiatrist that got super powers. He depends on his raw power to win fights.

juggernaut74
Kayoing the Hulk cheap-shot or not is impressive.

zopzop
Kayoing the Hulk cheap-shot or not is impressive.
I disagree. Cheap shots, by their very definition, are a cheaty way to win.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by zopzop
I disagree. Cheap shots, by their very definition, are a cheaty way to win. I'm talking from a strength point of view. Still takes some power.

Warrior Madness
Originally posted by zopzop
The six hour part is correct.

The KO part is half right. Doc sucker attacked Hulk and knocked him out. He also broke his hand doing it.

If the revelations concerning Doc Samson before he was killed (and brought back) are correct, all those years he was fighting, he wasn't at his best. He was plagued with doubt and didn't go all out like he should have.

I hope Marvel gives him some respect now that he's back and remembers his 'unleashed' form. I doubt it, but you never know.

In which comic has Doc been brought back?

juggernaut74
I thought he was still dead.

zopzop
Originally posted by Warrior Madness
In which comic has Doc been brought back?
I think someone posted a preview of a comic and it mentioned that Samson was back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.