Superman vs. Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soss
Sorry for the sudden Onslaught love, it's just, I want to see who you guys think would win between my two fav characters (Marvel and DC).

Who and How?

He-guy88
im not realy sure how but i say onslaught and not only cause i dont like sups but hes just down right more powerful id say 6/10 onslaught

inamilist
Onslaught should have no problems dealing with someone like superman

especially considering his final form is pure psychic energy

Lord Urizen
Onslaught ALL the way.

Superman is no match for him.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Onslaught ALL the way.

Superman is no match for him.

I agree!

spideycarnage
Onslaught wins, thor, mindless hulk, the fantastic 4 and many other super heros had no chance agiant him. superman is dead.

D-Block
Onslaught easy

He-guy88
i belive one form of onslaught faught phoinex i could be wrong but i do realy belive iv seen it but p won please someone dignafiy one way or another

Accel
I still don't fully understand this power, but would Superman's T-Vo power help him out at all?

Soleran
No

Brutacus
Onslaught took a lot of super powerd teams from marvel.
Superman shouldn't even be close.

He-guy88
Originally posted by He-guy88
i belive one form of onslaught faught phoinex i could be wrong but i do realy belive iv seen it but p won please someone dignafiy one way or another
any one prove me right or wrong on this so im sure

Galvaclaw
It depends on which form of onslaught. His original form which Thor had a good crack at would be taken down. Added to that Onslaught had trouble using his psycic powers on aliens. With Superman being an alien who has vast psycic resistance that removes one of his greatest powers.

His more powerful forms would overpower Superman.

He-guy88
dont forget supermans telapath powers it only works on kryptoins but hes got it

General Kon-El
Onslaught mind rapes Superman.

Grimm22
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Onslaught mind rapes Superman.

yes

He-guy88
not realy cause hes not realy afected to much telapath powers ion even noticed that his mind was more diffacult to brech

Lethal_Rise
w3rd(wait a second, I did this inside a thread once, superman least favorite, onslaught most favorite, onslaught owns)

He-guy88
yea im sayin sups would lose but not be affected by mind powers

Lethal_Rise
I'm sure if DC ever put them in a battle, superman would win by some gay azz technicality (wouldn't wanna upset those nerdy *** ultra superman fans who think superman is undefeatable by anyone)

jasofisc
onslaught didn't fight phonix it was just a psyic battle between him and jean grey where he owned he. Thor never effected onslaught with out help from others and when onslaught let him. When thor flew though onslaught it was according to onslaughts design inorder to get pro. x out of him. Onslaught in any form totaly and utterly walks up and down supes. Supes would need some help for this one.

He-guy88
i knew it was somthin like that but that only happened cause franklin richereds was a part of onslought he was more powerfull then almost any one

jasofisc
um if your still talking about the time onslaught fought jean it was before franklin richereds.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Accel
I still don't fully understand this power, but would Superman's T-Vo power help him out at all?

Sure would. He could very well win using it. Dominus is easily more powerful than Onslaught.

It doesn't just work on kryptonians. Dominus and Blaze aren't kryptonian, and even the Eradicator isn't fully kryptonian.

UniOmni
Avy, not to be a party pooper, but i STILL don't know the exact limits of T-vo. Part reality manipulation, (thanx for those scans before by the way), and part ???? And all i saw was Superman in different incarnations always grabbing Dominus by the neck.......Once again, showing physical >>>metaphysical/mental etc.

Even if Superman can warp reality on a limited scale, Onslaught with FR, Magneto, Xavier and Xman can do it on an ungodly scale, thanx to the richards piece. Mini celestial level richards.

To be honest, unless i see T-vo handle someone who's not jobbing, (cuz Dominus in what he could do, and did do are two different things,) i just don't see him winning this on any level. At all. Onslaught, in spite of his poorly concieved ending, was powerful on a cosmic scale. Taking everything all his pieces did and has done, and combining them all into one entity?? Ungodly is his level.
FR is a brother to the celestials, them that consider skyfathers as bugs!!

Onslaught 10/10.

He-guy88
are we all agreed sups would get a foot up his @$$

Psyquis52
are we all agreed sups would get a foot up his @$$

Naturally wink

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
Avy, not to be a party pooper, but i STILL don't know the exact limits of T-vo. Part reality manipulation, (thanx for those scans before by the way), and part ???? And all i saw was Superman in different incarnations always grabbing Dominus by the neck.......Once again, showing physical >>>metaphysical/mental etc.

Even if Superman can warp reality on a limited scale, Onslaught with FR, Magneto, Xavier and Xman can do it on an ungodly scale, thanx to the richards piece. Mini celestial level richards.

To be honest, unless i see T-vo handle someone who's not jobbing, (cuz Dominus in what he could do, and did do are two different things,) i just don't see him winning this on any level. At all. Onslaught, in spite of his poorly concieved ending, was powerful on a cosmic scale. Taking everything all his pieces did and has done, and combining them all into one entity?? Ungodly is his level.
FR is a brother to the celestials, them that consider skyfathers as bugs!!

Onslaught 10/10.

You aren't party pooping at all. I said Supes could win using it. It's different from saying Supes WILL win. If he beat Dominus, he certainly has a chance against Onslaught. It's only fair and it's a logical assumption.

Depends on what version of Onslaught is being used at well. At full power, Onslaught will beat most characters, Superman included.

P.S. You're welcome for the scan. I just wanted to show you that I'm not biased, plus I'm sure you enjoyed it. ;-)

He-guy88
man i hate sups

Psyquis52
man i hate sups

Co-signed

Soujaboy
As do I(I mean Hate Superman), the reason is because I hate Superman is because DC change his power at whim so he can defeat anyone. However this hatred will not make me biased.

Either way Superman loses this battle though so my hatred for Superman doesn't matter.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Soujaboy
As do I(I mean Hate Superman), the reason is because I hate Superman is because DC change his power at whim so he can defeat anyone. However this hatred will not make me biased.

Either way Superman loses this battle though so my hatred for Superman doesn't matter.

i agree wit u their ill give sups cred when it is due but i hate him more then anythin in my entire life

onslaught #1
ok i need to no things about onslaught like how on earth was he started and how many mutants and wich ones died trying to kill him also how was onslought utamatly defeted.....ok basicly every thing about him cause its just to cool. so if you dont mind just tell me what you know big grin

Soss
Originally posted by onslaught #1
ok i need to no things about onslaught like how on earth was he started and how many mutants and wich ones died trying to kill him also how was onslought utamatly defeted.....ok basicly every thing about him cause its just to cool. so if you dont mind just tell me what you know big grin

http://www.wikipedia.org

Click your language, then search "Onslaught"

Everything is there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.