The Guardians vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Who in the Image, DC, and Marvel Universe are capable of defeating the combined might of the Guardians.

As a highlight of their power a single guardian beat the crap out of Galactus.

would the three universes have to join as one to have any hope of defeating them

He-guy88
i go dc universe ion or parelax

Mider
PF from marvel cause she's multiversal, the fifth dimension from DC, king thor.......NOT.....hmmm the spectre of course is beyond them as stated by ganthet himself, the presence, and the great evil beast, and TOAA of course, the brothers from DC would womp them, the source, swampthing since he is said to have defeated the word in one of his comics, i dont know much about who's in image.

Validus
Krona is Entropy, not a Guardian.

He-guy88
yeah id go wit spector cause im under the inpression that hes even more powerful then ion or par e lax ha its funny cause its stupid but realy is this true

Mider
he is ganthet said so.......and krona is a guardian but got kicked out, but he is also an agent of entropy

He-guy88
k thats wat i thought cause spector is like marvels living tribunal

Mider
LT is a jobber on a cosmic level he sucks i hope they forget about him ever existing since he cant do crap, the gaurdians would probably hand him his butt.

He-guy88
ah yes i think that sentince couldent have gone any more kooler then that i hate lt so much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.