Your Favourite Spider-man TV show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparkz
Whats your favourite Spider-man TV show? (sorry I was bored and I was wondering what was the most popular...even though I think I already know"

samishe
What's TAS? The one that came out in 80's?
Unlimited sucks...

Sparkz
Originally posted by samishe
What's TAS? The one that came out in 80's?
Unlimited sucks...

Oh sorry thought it was obviouse "The animated series" the 1 that was on Fox kids in the 90's (and probaly still is) I didnt mind Unlimited realy.

samishe
Then TAS is my favourit.

TK1
TAS 4 LIFE!

H. S. 6
If the MTV one (the CGI one), were longer or had another season, I would have probably picked that. I thought it was awesome.

TAS, though. big grin

Sparkz
Originally posted by H. S. 6
If the MTV one (the CGI one), were longer or had another season, I would have probably picked that. I thought it was awesome.

TAS, though. big grin

I thought it was good to, allthough I hated the "cliffhanger" at the end of the series...I hate it when they do that then don't make another series.

But yeah I agree with you all TAS is the best.

spencerspider
TAS was best ending sucked, but other than that it was very good

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Sparkz
Oh sorry thought it was obviouse "The animated series" the 1 that was on Fox kids in the 90's (and probaly still is) I didnt mind Unlimited realy. They cancelled it off Jetix. That was the only one still showing it... What about MTV Spidey. That was awsome!

Sparkz
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
They cancelled it off Jetix. That was the only one still showing it... What about MTV Spidey. That was awsome!

thts the one i referd to as CGI...I never saw it on TV I just got the DVD with all the episodes so I couldnt realy call it MTV spider-man lol. Its been cancelled off that aswell? good thing i recorded all the episodes...waddya mean thats sad?

Spideys Sister
I call it MTV spidey cause they showed in on MTV or BET or something. It was good... I heard they're bringing it back soon.

spencerspider
MTV not BET maybe

Sparkz
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I call it MTV spidey cause they showed in on MTV or BET or something. It was good... I heard they're bringing it back soon.

U hope so, but id prefer them to carry on with TAS

samishe
MTV one was based on the movie right? And evants that took place there were between movie1 and 2. Then why the hell Lizard died before movie2 story started?

steverules
I enjoyed the 90's one's with venom and carnage and spider-carnage. I was able to find some on youtube which was cool.

Spideys Sister
U hope so, but id prefer them to carry on with TAS It's been cancelled. I can't find it on any channel... 200 channels nothing to watch...

steverules
Shame

samishe
Have you guys seen Silent Hill movie?

TK1
I have the venom saga on dvd of TAS

samishe
I believe I still have the whole TAS on old videotapes lieing somewhere in the basement...

Ruaravi
I guess TAS is the one I loved. It was in the early 90s. Man it was good. What I wouldn't do to have that series in total. I used to have some of it on VHS. Must have taped over them.. sad

Doc Ock
I wish they'd release all the episodes of the TAS on DVD.

Sparkz
I'v got every episode on VHS that I managed to get on DVD's old videos and video's I recoreded...I'm just missing the very last episode not that the episode was particuly good but its the principle. I'd say my favourite part of the entire series was probaly when he was mutating into manspider, the amount of villains and guest stars in that arc was amazing.

Dazzler619
TAS

Sam Z
I'v got every episode on VHS that I managed to get on DVD's old videos and video's I recoreded...I'm just missing the very last episode not that the episode was particuly good but its the principle. I'd say my favourite part of the entire series was probaly when he was mutating into manspider, the amount of villains and guest stars in that arc was amazing.

Stan Lee appears in the last episode.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z
Stan Lee appears in the last episode.

yeah I know.

Dan-El
Yeah, I was waiting to see the last episode for the longest time. When I did, I was sort of disappointed. However, the multitude of Spideys with different costumes was something I found amusing. But it was just a weak episode.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dan-El
Yeah, I was waiting to see the last episode for the longest time. When I did, I was sort of disappointed. However, the multitude of Spideys with different costumes was something I found amusing. But it was just a weak episode.

I know the first part was awsome but then the next episode there wasn't realy a climatic battle, it was just borring and Spider Carnage was beaten by Uncle Ben lol. But it was nice to see Stan Lee in the episode, and the start was still good.

i then waited 2 years for the next episode untill i found out there wasn't one lol.

rouge24
TAS, i grew up watching that, i have some episodes on tape, but i think they were later episodes like him and mj getting married. what happened on the last one? i never saw it....

Sparkz
Basicly the beyonder gathers 5 or 6 Spider-men from different reality's to beat Spider-Carnage. Scarlet Spider was in these episodes to. Spider-Carnage wanted to kill the entire world because he had a clone (scarlet Spider) and working with the Goblins and the kingpin (who thought he was making a mind controlling device) almost succeeded until the Spider-men went to stop them.

The whole secret wars was a test to see which Spider-man could be the leader ours was naturaly choosen.they fought the Bad guys and then one of the Spider-men turned into man-Spider and started beating on Spidey and Scarlet, Beyonder gets rid of him, Spidey Scarlet and a powerless Spider-man takes on Spider-Carnage who teleports to another dimension. Spidey follows later and finds out its a world where every1 loves him, they all know his identity and he is a billionare married to Gwen Stacy and his Uncle Ben is still alive. he beats Spider-Carnage by introducing him to uncle ben and then Spider-Carane commits suicide. Spider-man then goes to the powerless Spider-mans world where he meets Stan Lee, thanks him for making such a great character lol, and leaves Stan Lee stranded ontop of a building, who then waits for the FF to come and fetch him lol.

Episode starts strong but goes down hill by the end.

Sam Z
Powerless spider must've been Tobey Maguire lol
The guy was an actor in different (our) reality who played Spider-man.

Sparkz
Powerless spider must've been Tobey Maguire lol
The guy was an actor in different (our) reality who played Spider-man.

i'm gonna stick with Chris Barnes as he was so much better.

I love Spiderman: The Animated Series ....i grew up with that cartoon and it's really what got me into loving superheros. I'm not a comic book reader but everything i know about superheros comes from those brilliant 90's cartoons, from Spiderman to the x-men animated series (which i didn't really like that much...too confusing) ...and the Batman & Superman adventures...All that stuff was amazing. Ah the 90's, best decade.

Sparkz
Originally posted by 113
I love Spiderman: The Animated Series ....i grew up with that cartoon and it's really what got me into loving superheros. I'm not a comic book reader but everything i know about superheros comes from those brilliant 90's cartoons, from Spiderman to the x-men animated series (which i didn't really like that much...too confusing) ...and the Batman & Superman adventures...All that stuff was amazing. Ah the 90's, best decade.

Your right, those cartoons rocked.

Mr Parker
Then TAS is my favourit.

yeah TAS has been the best spider-man screen adaptation made so far.

Mr Parker
Your right, those cartoons rocked.

thumb up

rouge24
Basicly the beyonder gathers 5 or 6 Spider-men from different reality's to beat Spider-Carnage. Scarlet Spider was in these episodes to. Spider-Carnage wanted to kill the entire world because he had a clone (scarlet Spider) and working with the Goblins and the kingpin (who thought he was making a mind controlling device) almost succeeded until the Spider-men went to stop them.

The whole secret wars was a test to see which Spider-man could be the leader ours was naturaly choosen.they fought the Bad guys and then one of the Spider-men turned into man-Spider and started beating on Spidey and Scarlet, Beyonder gets rid of him, Spidey Scarlet and a powerless Spider-man takes on Spider-Carnage who teleports to another dimension. Spidey follows later and finds out its a world where every1 loves him, they all know his identity and he is a billionare married to Gwen Stacy and his Uncle Ben is still alive. he beats Spider-Carnage by introducing him to uncle ben and then Spider-Carane commits suicide. Spider-man then goes to the powerless Spider-mans world where he meets Stan Lee, thanks him for making such a great character lol, and leaves Stan Lee stranded ontop of a building, who then waits for the FF to come and fetch him lol.

Episode starts strong but goes down hill by the end.

Thanks, is there anyplace for me to see it? like a website were i can maybe download it or something?

Sparkz
Originally posted by rouge24
Thanks, is there anyplace for me to see it? like a website were i can maybe download it or something?

Here you go, you will need to download BitLord to download the episodes but here is the site with every episode made.

http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=Spider-man+TAS&ext=&op=and

rouge24
thank you so much! that's awesome that they have every single episode.

Sparkz
thank you so much! that's awesome that they have every single episode.
Yeah, have you managed to DL them? usualy I have to talk people through DLing off that site.

rouge24
not yet, i will try to though...

rouge24
hey, is this stuff free to download?

Swanky-Tuna
Spiderman and his Amazing Friends was the greatest series. Some of those episodes are hilariously politically incorrect and the comedy just pours out of the bonehead versions of spidey and friends and their ridiculous adventures.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Spiderman and his Amazing Friends was the greatest series. Some of those episodes are hilariously politically incorrect and the comedy just pours out of the bonehead versions of spidey and friends and their ridiculous adventures.

lol yeah. I have one amazing friends episode. They fight Kraven there.

Sparkz
hey, is this stuff free to download?

Yes it is.

Priest
I loved the Fox animated series from a few years back.. it touched on many things, the xmen, beyonder and the serect wars coool

SpiderSESSH
The one on MTV wasnt on long enough. Ok this is where I get confused, Why is Spiderman Unlimited not as long as the other series? I kinda liked it. It had some interesting curves to it.

I also have another question, did anyone ever make a series of the Ultimate Spider-Man video game where you can play spidey or venom? If so what was it called? I'd so love to see that. I liked the Peter Parker in that one, his sarcasm was beyond hillarious. And Eddie Brock as well, put an edge on Venom that just bugged me in TAS.

In TAS Eddie didn't have the controll over the symbiote that he should have. Like in the comics.

Also, my pc doesn't like torrents, and I can't run any of the torrent downloaders. Not enough ram for everything I run at the moment. Is there anywhere that I can download the episodes one by one?

Ultraman Baltan
The ones you put in the poll sucked. This is the REAL list.

Spiderman The Series(1967-1970)
Spiderman: The Live Action Adventures(1970s)
Supaidaman(aka Japanese Spiderman)(1974-1975)
Spiderman's New Adventures(1980s)
Spiderman And His Amazing Friends(1980s)
Spiderman TAS(1994-1995)
Spiderman Unlimited(2000)
Spiderman The New Animated Series(2003)

Best is the original, no doubt. Then Amazing Friends, and then Supaidaman.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
The ones you put in the poll sucked. This is the REAL list.

Spiderman The Series(1967-1970)
Spiderman: The Live Action Adventures(1970s)
Supaidaman(aka Japanese Spiderman)(1974-1975)
Spiderman's New Adventures(1980s)
Spiderman And His Amazing Friends(1980s)
Spiderman TAS(1994-1995)
Spiderman Unlimited(2000)
Spiderman The New Animated Series(2003)

Best is the original, no doubt. Then Amazing Friends, and then Supaidaman.

I always loved the Amazing friends, Ice man and Fire Star. What a great show. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.