Apocalypse vs Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
There is no prep are waring who wins

Apocalypse- http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/Apocalypse.htm

Grimm22
FF takes it.

Reed is smarter.

Ben is stronger

and Sue is more powerful

N'uff Said

golem370
I doubt Ben is stronger and I doubt Mister Fantastic is smarter. Also Apocalypse has teleportion and force fields FF goes down hard

Grimm22
Originally posted by golem370
I doubt Ben is stronger and I doubt Mister Fantastic is smarter. Also Apocalypse has teleportion and force fields FF goes down hard

Reed's intelligence is only rivaled by Doom.

If Magneto can beat Apocolypse, then the FF can take him yes

diabloman
if fantastic 4 can take on galactus then im sure they can handle apocalypse also. but they would still have some work to do there.

Grimm22
Originally posted by diabloman
if fantastic 4 can take on galactus then im sure they can handle apocalypse also. but they would still have some work to do there.

yes

He-guy88
i dont know the fantastic4 stoped dr.d when he had the beyonders powers

Lethal_Rise
I hate mr. fantastic, but I like the other 3, but I give it to apocalypse. Putting apoc in comparision to other villans is POINTLESS. apocalypse is NOT galactus, and no one ever prooved that galactus is more powerful than apocalypse.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
I hate mr. fantastic, but I like the other 3, but I give it to apocalypse. Putting apoc in comparision to other villans is POINTLESS. apocalypse is NOT galactus, and no one ever prooved that galactus is more powerful than apocalypse.

Why the hate on Mr. F?!?

Superboy Prime
Maybe because of his stretchable meat embarrasment

Lethal_Rise
not that, but the fact that he's a rip-off of one of the world's best heros: plastic man. I hope plastic man eats mr. f in some crossover

He-guy88
wasent enlonggated man before plastic man

Lethal_Rise
yes, but elongated man is DC, so you can't playgerize yourself, plus plastic man is the most powerful stretcher in any comic. elongated man isn't even nigh invulnerable like mr. f and plastic

He-guy88
yes but still i agree but hes a littel to much of a joker i like comic relef but i mean just to much

Deadpool14
Apocalypse loses cause he drowns in his own droul over Invisible Woman: Jessica Alba!drool

Mider
why does anyone bother making a thread about apocalypse on here all they do is use his weak showings anyway.

TheKahn
Originally posted by He-guy88
wasent enlonggated man before plastic man

Nope, Plastic man was created by Jack Cole for Quality Comics in 1941 (he was acquired by DC in 1956), while Elongated Man was created by Julius Schwartz for DC in 1960.

I wouldn't say Mr. Fantastic is necessarily a ripoff as their characters are really quite different in regards to their personalities. It's just superpowers tend to get recycled in comics. erm

He-guy88
well i say apoc wins so because sups realy aint up to him mental powers wont realy work but i sapouse a god foot up ss would

Deadpool14
Originally posted by TheKahn
Nope, Plastic man was created by Jack Cole for Quality Comics in 1941 (he was acquired by DC in 1956), while Elongated Man was created by Julius Schwartz for DC in 1960.

I wouldn't say Mr. Fantastic is necessarily a ripoff as their characters are really quite different in regards to their personalities. It's just superpowers tend to get recycled in comics. erm

yeah. look at how many people have a healing factor now. Iron Man, i mean, come on!!!!!!!!chair

He-guy88
wait a min i posted wrong fourm sorry

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Deadpool14
Apocalypse loses cause he drowns in his own droul over Invisible Woman: Jessica Alba!drool second that

Mider
if it was apocalypse in his good showings he'd just grow and step on them.

Deadpool14
FF could develope a weapon while fighting. have thing and torch keep Apoc distracted. how did Reed get Susie, tell me that! she is, as he would say it: lightyears, out of his league. that's why it's a comic.

illadelph12
Or Apoc could teleport to Johnny, snap his neck, k.o. Thing or BFR him, then deal with Reed and Sue.

Apoc gets no love around here. He'd take the Fantastic 4 on the forums. There's no plot devices here. Without plot devices, Galactus would kill the Fantastic Four in a fraction of a second.

Deadpool14
bump

Psyquis52
FF take Apocalypse 9/10

Apocalypse me be powerful but he's not that powerful.

golem370
This is what happen he teleports in takes control of their minds and makes them fight till they are all dead.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Grimm22
FF takes it.

Reed is smarter.

Ben is stronger

and Sue is more powerful

N'uff Said

You know all what you've typed is complete bullshit right?

Apoc is smarter than Reed. Much, much smarter than Reed.

Apoc is waaaay stronger than Ben

and he's more powerful than Sue (Celestial Tech).

Apoc wins this encounter more often than not.

Mider
on his best days Apoc took a scream from black bolt, he fought with the hulk, was beating loki one on one when loki is said to have been at his most powerful, and was defeating a prime eternal later on i believe, he grows to the size of the baxter building or bigger, blasts them all within a nano second, ben isnt strong enough to beat him, human torch doesnt have the fire power to hurt him, sue even with her force fields might not hurt him since mortal wounds are said to not kill Apoc and she might need alot of time to hurt him and Mr Fantastic wouldnt even stand a chance. Can sues sheilds protect against mind attacks if not he might use his mental powers to best her.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
not that, but the fact that he's a rip-off of one of the world's best heros: plastic man. I hope plastic man eats mr. f in some crossover

How they are nothing alike.

Seriously Reed is nothing like PM.

Grimm22
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
You know all what you've typed is complete bullshit right?

Apoc is smarter than Reed. Much, much smarter than Reed.

Erg mad

Unless Apocolypse can match intelligence with Doom then I suggest you stop talking

Grimm22
Originally posted by TheKahn

Mider
there is no prep here anyway so in this battle reed can be as smart as he wants it doesnt matter and reed isnt five thousand years old so Apoc SHOULD be smarter.

GODSCRIBE
Erg mad

Unless Apocolypse can match intelligence with Doom then I suggest you stop talking

He can easily match the intelligence of Doom. Easily.

juggernaut66666
Erg mad

LOL Apoc has more than 5000 years of expirience

UltimateStryfe
Apoc is not the level of Doom.
Doctor Doom is the smartest man in the Marvel Universe.
Apoc is a different kind of smart, though.
His forte for the past 5000 years has been war.
His second best is genetics.
He is smart, and could probably outwit Doom, but he is not 'smart' like Doom is, ya know what I'm gettin' at?

Xplosive
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
Apoc is not the level of Doom.
Doctor Doom is the smartest man in the Marvel Universe.
Apoc is a different kind of smart, though.
His forte for the past 5000 years has been war.
His second best is genetics.
He is smart, and could probably outwit Doom, but he is not 'smart' like Doom is, ya know what I'm gettin' at?

In my opinion Apocalypse is smarter.

Anyway, lately how Apocalypse has been written, he would lose.

Both written properly, Apocalypse should win fairly eaisly.

Decay
id say reed is smarter. despite his intelligence apocalypse always overlooks something, underestimates someone or assumes too much. ben is little more than a physical annoyance to apocalypse who can enhance his strength to a "virtually unlimited degree". sue would be his biggest immediate threat and i dont think she could stand against him too long. johnny could hurt him, but not enough to really make a difference. so it comes down to reeds mind. i think the ff would win with all the inventions reed has lying around. if it was a straight arena fight apocalypse would take it, if its anywhere near the baxter building or anywhere reed can get his hands on some tech the ff have a decent chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.