Thanos vs Apocalpyse,Mister Sinister & Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thanos is a mutant at the highest level and Apocalypse is a powerful mutant as is Mister Sinister and Blob is there for fun who wins.

GODSCRIBE
Do you really have to ask golem? Just check the sig.

Mider
like i said in the other thread why does anyone even use apocalyps on this forum you all like to use his bad showings but none of his good ones.

TheKahn
Thanos 10/10.

Mider
yup like i said why freaking bother if its non jobbing apocalypse then he'd win alone against thanos

General Kon-El
Thanos wins 10/10.

Darth Macabre
Thanos 10/10...

D-Block
Thanos would never lose to apocalypse

Thanos_6383
Thanos grabs Blob by his feet and swings his fat ass towards Mr Sinister and Apocalypse....Game over laughing

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
yup like i said why freaking bother if its non jobbing apocalypse then he'd win alone against thanos

shut up, tool.

Mider
or what your gonna go into your childish tantrums and annoy me to shut up, on his best day Apocalypse was beating loki at his best, restrained hulk, beat mags, took a scream from black bolt and laughed it off, to top it off he was defeating a prime eternal which are suppose to be skyfather level depending on what level there on. on a good day apocalypse beats thanos.

supervenom
Why is Blob even in this match?

Lord Urizen
Blob is a non factor in this fight.

Mister Sinister is a non factor in this fight.

Apocalypse is a non factor in this fight.

I guess that means Thanos wins lol

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
shut up, tool.

This was totally unnecessary, is no valid argument, and does not bring across any point what-so-ever.

Also it goes against Forum respect rules.

To tease Mider is no big deal, but to totally insult him in that way doesn't shed a positive light on what kind of debator you are.

Mider
at his beast Apoc wins he was beating a prime eternal, those are suppose to be equal to or near or above skyfather level, he was beating Loki who at the time was at his best, he was restraining hulk, he was smacking around mags, he took a hit from black bolt like nothing, and he was stalemating the high evolutionary, high evolutionary by the way has the power to devolve beings even as high as galactus.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
This was totally unnecessary, is no valid argument, and does not bring across any point what-so-ever.

Also it goes against Forum respect rules.

To tease Mider is no big deal, but to totally insult him in that way doesn't shed a positive light on what kind of debator you are.

When everyone else in the thread has stated that Thanos not only wins, but wins 10/10, you'd have to pretty dim to believe otherwise.

supervenom
at his beast Apoc wins he was beating a prime eternal, those are suppose to be equal to or near or above skyfather level, he was beating Loki who at the time was at his best, he was restraining hulk, he was smacking around mags, he took a hit from black bolt like nothing, and he was stalemating the high evolutionary, high evolutionary by the way has the power to devolve beings even as high as galactus.

And Thanos at HIS best would still knock down Apoc at his best, like a little baby stick out tongue

GODSCRIBE
i let that one slide..

DigiMark007
When everyone else in the thread has stated that Thanos not only wins, but wins 10/10, you'd have to pretty dim to believe otherwise.

Fair enough, but you didn't address why you insulted him.... erm

You can disagree. You can debate about it. And you can think that even at the end of the fight, your opponent's position is absurd. But to devolve into pointless insults is to lower yourself below any misguided belief in a comic character.

Crease
or what your gonna go into your childish tantrums and annoy me to shut up, on his best day Apocalypse was beating loki at his best, restrained hulk, beat mags, took a scream from black bolt and laughed it off, to top it off he was defeating a prime eternal which are suppose to be skyfather level depending on what level there on. on a good day apocalypse beats thanos.

Mider, every feat you stated above, Thanos could easily accomplish. And When did Apoc take a scream form Blackbolt?

I've stated before that if Apoc was written correctly AND imbued with the power cosmic AND given 20,000 years to practice, he could hand with Thanos. The only reason Thanos would have for fighting Apoc would be his celestial tech. Almost a spite thread.

Mider
if everyone here said 2 plus 2 was 9 it stillw ouldnt make it true and no thanos couldnt beat a guy who is near skyfather level or possibly equal skyfather level and please dont say thanos is near skyfather level he hasnt shown any feats to say he is.

Mr. Valentine
Wait, lol laughed off black bolts scream? during H of M? hah, he was scared shitless and got blasted further than the eye can see big grin

and that was a whisper aswell...he would get torn apart by a scream stick out tongue

Crease
if everyone here said 2 plus 2 was 9 it stillw ouldnt make it true and no thanos couldnt beat a guy who is near skyfather level or possibly equal skyfather level and please dont say thanos is near skyfather level he hasnt shown any feats to say he is.

Have you seen the scans of the Thanos-Odin fight? Some people call it a stalemate, some say Odin got the better of him. However you see the fight it clearly shows you Thanos of Titan is at least near skyfather in power. Thanos is the reason we use skyfathers to measure power.

I doubt anyone can show me a thread with "Skyfather Level" anywhere in it prior to the fight with Odin.

Mider
give me a break it wasnt a stalemate! and i have seen scans Odin was the one hitting thanos like a punching bag and then Thanos was the one all cut up and smoking like a used cigare at the end of the battle, it wasnt a stalemate, i hate how everyone thinks thanos can beat everyone, they say that he can beat inbetweener yeah right a guy who fought galactus can lose to thanos thats nonsense, and tyrant having ANY trouble with thanos yeah everyone says thats true how funny deathstroke stabbing the flash even though he is said to be able to see people even as fast as flash as they run they consider that PIS but thanos hanging with tyrant for any amount of time is canon, truly lame.

golem370
Thanos is above Ikaris,Sersi and Zuras they are the prime Eternals bottom line Thanos is smarter then Apocalypse he has more power then Apocalypse and Mister Sinister is below Apocalypse and blob was brought in just for fun.

Mider
since when has he been above a prime eternal which are close to skyfathers and you dont have no proof that he's stronger then apoc on a good day, and no it wasnt house of M where he laughed of black bolts scream

Grimm22
Why is blob here no expression

Lord Urizen

I understand, and I as well disagree with Mider.

I would bet my life that Thanos would win this blindfolded with his hands chained behind his back.

That's not the point. Even I tease Mider a lot about how I often think his points seem a bit bias or not backed up by enough facts, I even made a thread teasing him about his hatred for the Living Tribunal.....

....but I would never resort to COMPLETELY insulting him like that. What do you think that is going to do ?

Crease
since when has he been above a prime eternal which are close to skyfathers and you dont have no proof that he's stronger then apoc on a good day, and no it wasnt house of M where he laughed of black bolts scream

If it wasn't House of M then where? I need to see this for myself. I made a thread asking who could survive a BB scream to the face and everybody claimed only abstracts could. So I need to see this.

Not just asking Mider either. If anyone can tell me what book and issue # I'd appreciate it. Until then, I can't beleive it happened.

Mider
yeah but then again everyone thinks thanos can beat everyone so i dont really care what anyone on here says about my views i could put thanos against TOAA and they would say with prep he'd win

ExodusCloak
Do you mean this?
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/314/apocky66ja.jpg
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/6987/apocky73wx.jpg
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/2555/apocky86cf.jpg

Thanos_6383
Even I say Thanos can't beat everyone.Even with prep.

Crease
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Do you mean this?
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/314/apocky66ja.jpg
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/6987/apocky73wx.jpg
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/2555/apocky86cf.jpg

Thanks ExodusCloak...Once and for all, Apocolypse did not take a scream from BB. BB whispered and Apoc was gone. Whether he was disintergrated or teleported away is irrelevant. He did not and probably couldn't survive a scream form BB.

Tron
shut up, tool.

Do I really need to say anything about this?

Mider
i already told you that the scream apoc took wasnt in House Of M and who cares if it was they love making him lose anyway.

ExodusCloak
You're welcome Crease. smile
Mider do you have a name, or a vague description of the comic? Because nothing comes to mind other then those scans I posted from House of M: Black Panther #7???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.