What's the best way to kill Wolverine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jyppe
Now, for startters. This isnt a wolverine bash thread, so keep those smartass comments away from here.

So, what's the best way to kill a character who has advance healing factor and adamantium bones? Tickling him? I doubt it.

Drowning, destroying his brain? I also think draining every drop of his blood would be sufficent enough to kill him, as healing factor doesn't create blood, it just shuts the cuts. So bleeding him dry would work, no?

Any ideas?

batdude123
The best way is either to drown him, or to blow off more than 75% of his body.

DigiMark007
Quickly. And painfully.

spideycarnage
get ulitimate hulk to rip him in half again.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Quickly. And painfully.

nah i rather have him die slow evil face

Spideys Sister
Kill him like he killed Ladt Deathstrike in X2... Stuff him full of Adamitainium!

Tron
Throw him in a volcano. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKahn
Let George Clooney play him in a movie.

diabloman
magneto would take care of him in a sec. of course.

Dr.Fate
rip his head off. It would work since his bones might be industructible but his spin isn't a solid colum on bone there are bits in between made of cartilage. So just get hulk or juggernaught to rip his head off.

badabing
Originally posted by TheKahn
Let George Clooney play him in a movie.
laughing hysterical
Nice one.

diabloman
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
rip his head off. It would work since his bones might be industructible but his spin isn't a solid colum on bone there are bits in between made of cartilage. So just get hulk or juggernaught to rip his head off. magneto can control wolverines body so he can send wolverines ass a mile away into some volcano or where ever he wants.

diabloman
Originally posted by TheKahn
Let George Clooney play him in a movie. good on there. cause he already phucked up once doing a superhero movie. batman and robin sucked big time.

S.S
Originally posted by spideycarnage
that never happend.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

And the best way is to get Thor to use the Odin force on him again.

Rick/Genis
Hey guys, George Clooney Publicly apologized for that movie. And it wasn't entirely his fault!!

He wasn't the one who put the bonus button on bane.
He didn't create the "Batcard"
He didn't put nipples on the bat costume
He had nothing to do with Alicia Silverstone

Give him a little more credit roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Hey guys, George Clooney Publicly apologized for that movie. And it wasn't entirely his fault!!

Give him a little more credit roll eyes (sarcastic) it would have been great if keaton took his place.

Rick/Genis
Keaton wasn't all that good

*waits for hells army to take him down*

diabloman
Keaton wasn't all that good

*waits for hells army to take him down* out of all the batman movies i say hes been the best so far.

Rick/Genis
I'd give it to Bale. erm

Fanboy
http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/dcdirectdick14a.jpg

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/dcdirectdick15.jpg

Like this just make sure to get everything.

diabloman
Originally posted by Fanboy
http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/dcdirectdick14a.jpg

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/dcdirectdick15.jpg

Like this just make sure to get everything. phuck you superman for taling about santa that way.

Tron
Originally posted by diabloman
good on there. cause he already phucked up once doing a superhero movie. batman and robin sucked big time.

He didn't f*ck up, Schumacher f*cked up. He just brought Clooney down with him.

diabloman
Originally posted by Tron
He didn't f*ck up, Schumacher f*cked up. He just brought Clooney down with him. well good point there. it goes by the lines not the actor. but i still think keaton looks better at doing batman then clooney

Psyquis52
Best way to kill Wolverine is a bear armed with a chainsaw.
OH YEAH!

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by diabloman
good on there. cause he already phucked up once doing a superhero movie. batman and robin sucked big time. Batman and Robin sucked so bad on top of that because their costume had nipples on it... sick Scarred for life anyone?

diabloman
clooney had a smile on his face almost the whole movie. i dont call that a batman

Spideys Sister
That's cause he thought it was funny when his agent told him that if he wore that costume to the strip bar one more time... that'd be the only thing he'd be wearing after the movie was done... basterd didn't beleve him...

Milkie
Napalm should get the good done.

diabloman
i still say that movie was childish as hell.

Psyquis52
George Clooney armed with a contract to play Batman could kill Wolverine.

diabloman
Originally posted by Psyquis52
George Clooney armed with a contract to play Batman could kill Wolverine. what do u mean by that ?

Psyquis52
I'd give it to Bale. erm

Bale is by far the best Batman we have ever had.

It was bad enough to get the job done.

King KAM
sincerely....put him in a cage with cap evil face cool

Psyquis52
Originally posted by King KAM
sincerely....put him in a cage with cap evil face cool

big grin Nice.

jinzin
Originally posted by spideycarnage

umm he was still alive after that.. confused

and then trecked his torso 4 miles up...

jinzin
rip his head off. It would work since his bones might be industructible but his spin isn't a solid colum on bone there are bits in between made of cartilage. So just get hulk or juggernaught to rip his head off.

won't work to 616 wolverine his bones have been bonded on a moluecular level.. baal tried to pull his limbs apart.. but it didn't work...

jinzin
Originally posted by Milkie
Napalm should get the good done.
nope...

Psyquis52
Drop a piano on him. Nobody else has tried it.

Dr.Fate
I doesn't matter. If his spine was bonded like that he wohldn't be able to move. His neck is not a solid piece of bone, its made of smal pieces that have cartillage in between. and if the adamantium was bonded to all his molecules then it would make him invulernable but thats not the case. His head could get ripped off

jinzin
I doesn't matter. If his spine was bonded like that he wohldn't be able to move. His neck is not a solid piece of bone, its made of smal pieces that have cartillage in between. and if the adamantium was bonded to all his molecules then it would make him invulernable but thats not the case. His head could get ripped off

no it couldn't.. you're talking about what wolverine SHOULD be like instead of how he's actually represented..

it does matter if the admantium bonded at a molecular level because that's in essence what allows him to move..

there have been multiple times where logan has faced enemies that have tried to decapitate him with sword strikes specifically designed to cut in that area.. it didn't work.
ba'al tried to rip logan's arms off and was stunned that it wasn't working..

everytime wolverine's flesh is totally and completely vaporised from his skeleton if holds together.

his arm as been burned completely off except for the admantium skeleton.. the skeleton was still together..

hulk's uppercut logan in the jaw.. it didn't break his neck...

his skeleton is bonded... in the real world that may make no sense.. but in 616 where nanobots bonded the admantium to logans bones at a molecular level that's the way it is... so no.. his head can't get ripped off... not the logan that currently exists...

Superboy Prime
Take him to outer space and let him float in there.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by jinzin
no it couldn't.. you're talking about what wolverine SHOULD be like instead of how he's actually represented..

it does matter if the admantium bonded at a molecular level because that's in essence what allows him to move..

there have been multiple times where logan has faced enemies that have tried to decapitate him with sword strikes specifically designed to cut in that area.. it didn't work.
ba'al tried to rip logan's arms off and was stunned that it wasn't working..

everytime wolverine's flesh is totally and completely vaporised from his skeleton if holds together.

his arm as been burned completely off except for the admantium skeleton.. the skeleton was still together..

hulk's uppercut logan in the jaw.. it didn't break his neck...

his skeleton is bonded... in the real world that may make no sense.. but in 616 where nanobots bonded the admantium to logans bones at a molecular level that's the way it is... so no.. his head can't get ripped off... not the logan that currently exists...

Not to mention that but the assumption is based on a human with normal healing speed we're not entirely certain how different Wolverine's genetic make-up is. Putting the advanced healing factor aside, there is still the issue of the bones. The guy has three natural claws coming out of each hand. Who knows what other irregularities may exist in his skeletal structure. It may very well be possible in his case.

jinzin
true.. good points.

King KAM
you drown him....

King KAM
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Take him to outer space and let him float in there. i was thinkn that one too

Dr.Fate
your right JInzin this is the comic book world we were talking about

Thanos_6383
Throw his ass into the sun.

Kool-Aid
The best way to kill Wolverine is to have a writer write him to be portrayed as he is now.

Now he has a insane healing factor and is all about hack slash.

RIP The real Wolverine

grey fox
Shoot him through the eyes.

Grimm22

Give him a little more credit roll eyes (sarcastic)

Erg dont defend Clooney mad

Seriously, the guy even said that he played Bats as a gay Batman in that movie What the f**k?

Besides I cant think of any good movie he's in.

Seriously, Oceans Twelve miffed

That was a crime against humanity

Grimm22
Force him to eat 3 tons of Oatmeal stick out tongue

willRules
Originally posted by Grimm22
Force him to eat 3 tons of Oatmeal stick out tongue

Who George Clooney or Wolverine??? big grin confused

Grimm22
Originally posted by willRules
Who George Clooney or Wolverine??? big grin confused

Both big grin

Jyppe
First we were discussing ways to kill Wolverine.. Then Clooney, then gay batman, then 3 tons of oatmeal.. *Rolls eyes*

Anywayz, What do you think about the bleeding him dry? Would that work? I remember reading some Wolverine comic a while ago, (It happened before his adamantium was bonded back, but this story too place in the past.) He went to a jungle with Silver Samurai to stop some evil guys from letting something very evil get loose. (This evil being was dorky looking purple beast from another dimension) He battled the creature, but he was losing because of a blood loss. Without Silver Samurai, he'd be dead.

long pig
Sabretooth broke his neck with one arm once...I think it killed him for a little while.

I'm pretty sure Marvel considers wolverine immortal now-a-days.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
Sabretooth broke his neck with one arm once...I think it killed him for a little while.

I'm pretty sure Marvel considers wolverine immortal now-a-days. HES BACK!!!!

HellMaster93
*sobs* Die, you son of a b!tch! DIE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.