mr. fantastic vs plastic man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
forget about who can stretch out the farthest. this is a hand to hand fight. who takes this one ?

Dr.Fate
got to go with Plasticman. He's one of the most powerful metahumans in the DC universe. Not only does he have more experiance fighting but he has better stretching abilities. He's an actaul shape shifter

Lethal_Rise
plastic man rapes mr. fantastic foreskin anyday. fantastic is a fuqin rip-off fa6

diabloman
is there a crossover where they go at it ?

He-guy88
i do agree plastic man is a better strecher so i say him but mr.f owns him i smarts

Dr.Fate
but this is a fist fight. so Plast wins

diabloman
Originally posted by He-guy88
i do agree plastic man is a better strecher so i say him but mr.f owns him i smarts i wasnt talking about who can stretch the most. this is just a hand to hand combat.

diabloman
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
but this is a fist fight. so Plast wins well they can kick or do what ever the hell they want also to hurt eachother but no stretching. just a normal fight like any human would do.

He-guy88
it depends on stargity

diabloman
they can use bat kick if they want as well.

Lethal_Rise
plastic man would win. although he's a wiz at slapstick comedy, he's still more durable than any other stretcher. No amount of intelligence in a fist fight is gonna change that.

diabloman
actually it would be hard to hurt eachother. cause if they hit eachother in certain places its not gonna do a damn thing to them. its just gonna go right through them. like if you punch blob for example

Lethal_Rise
they would have to use weapons. it would just look like some crappy old cartoon if they hit eachother (like getting punchd in the face, and their necks stretching out like 50 feet)

He-guy88
im bettin that mr.f knows wat rapildy cooling and the rapildy heating would do and plasticman dont

GODSCRIBE
hand to hand. its a stalemate. neither one of them would be able to physically harm the other.

Dr.Fate
true enough, but Plasticman is still the better hand to hand fighter

Grimm22
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
plastic man rapes mr. fantastic foreskin anyday. fantastic is a fuqin rip-off fa6

Ok then Mr. Fanboy wink

Grimm22
With Prep Reed takes this 10/10

Without Prep Plastic Man takes it 7/10

samishe
Plastic Man looks stupid.

DigiMark007
This has been done multiple times. Please use the search, and/or refer to the thread on using the search function.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.