Naga Sadow versus Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLAK FOX
Seeing as everyone is discussing this in the Kressh versus Kun match, I thought I might as well make a thread about it.

Lightsnake
I know how this'll go...cue Td in three, two, one...
Now just to get the ball rolling: Sidious wins.

Xepeyon
What Sidious? Either way, it would be a good fight.

BLAK FOX
DE. BTW had td jumped ship.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I know how this'll go...cue Td in three, two, one...
Now just to get the ball rolling: Sidious wins.

Who gives a damn what Td says, his 'arguments' have never been worth the time it takes to read them.

And I second that Sidious wins.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Who gives a damn what Td says, his 'arguments' have never been worth the time it takes to read them.

And I second that Sidious wins.
Yet you go around quoting people, usually giving half sentence responses like "Wrong! This guy wins GG" without even backing it up. And you try to downplay tdtd's arguments?

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
Yet you go around quoting people, usually giving half sentence responses like "Wrong! This guy wins GG" without even backing it up. And you try to downplay tdtd's arguments?

Yeah sometimes Im a bit lazy, but when I do take the time to make an argument it is usually worth reading.

Darth Avis
well Sids got schooled by luke and i mean SCHOOLED. Luke was pretty weak in DE yet he owned Sids is a saber fight. Naga pwns.

jollyjim311
And what do we know of Naga's sword abilities?

Admiral Akbar
IGNORE

BLAK FOX
Firstly, Sidious did not get schooled. Read the comics. Secondly, if Sadow were to duel Sidious, there would be no contest.
Saber>>>>>Sith Sword.
Speed>>>>>Power.

Admiral Akbar
Speed is not always greater than power, but at times it is. I disagree that a Saber is >>then a Sith Sword.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by BLAK FOX
Firstly, Sidious did not get schooled. Read the comics. Secondly, if Sadow were to duel Sidious, there would be no contest.
Saber>>>>>Sith Sword.
Speed>>>>>Power.

Not like Sadow has more power anyways.

Lightsnake
Ummm, Avis? The comic itself calls him very powerful

Xepeyon

Saber>>>>>Sith Sword.
Speed>>>>>Power.

Oh no... not the Sith Sword vs Sith Lightsaber argument again....

BLAK FOX

I mean how powerful their weapons are.

Great Vengeance
I mean how powerful their weapons are.

Oh alright.

Admiral Akbar
Oh alright.

Faunus
Sadow, in a fight that approaches entertaining.

BLAK FOX
In terms of force power, I'd just like to point out that Sidious didn't need to meditate for hours to produce things as spectacular as things that Sadow achieved.

jollyjim311

I believed he meant physical power. What's some evidence that Sadow would beat Sidious? Links, examples of power, anyone?

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I believed he meant physical power. What's some evidence that Sadow would beat Sidious? Links, examples of power, anyone?

Well he did blow up a star, but that required hours of meditation in his own meditation sphere.

Razielim
I think you're thinking about his illusions that needed the Mediation chamber....

One instance where he clenched his fist and two Stars went supernova, another when lightning was fired at the core of a star, and it went boom.

BLAK FOX
Oh right.

Darth Avis
he got his hand cut off...
A sith sword is easily Superior when in the hands of an ancient sith. yes it weighs a lot more but still. Naga was a muscle bag. A sith sword you can infuse with sith magic to make it incredibly powerful. Naga literally closed his hand and blew up a star. it took him a second. he just closed his hand. no meditation needed. It takes sids a few minutes to create a storm.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth Avis
he got his hand cut off...
A sith sword is easily Superior when in the hands of an ancient sith. yes it weighs a lot more but still. Naga was a muscle bag. A sith sword you can infuse with sith magic to make it incredibly powerful. Naga literally closed his hand and blew up a star. it took him a second. he just closed his hand. no meditation needed. It takes sids a few minutes to create a storm.

No, actually it takes only seconds.

Razielim
I'm guessing it took Sids a few seconds, because he had it ready after Luke's short speech (2 sentences).

But about the Star clenchy thingy... I'm inclined to think his Ship boosted his powers in some way or another. His ship kinda was a Sith artifact, and Sith artifacts are known to amplify your own powers and give you new ones.

That, and his Force telekenisis seemed a bit less effective when fighting Ludo; we only see him pick up two cinderblocks and toss 'em (one of which puts Kressh on his ass).... I can't imagine the same guy snapping his fingers and making Stars go boom. He would have been able to... pwn Coruscant like that.

Darth Avis
meh... naga closed his hand.

Admiral Akbar
Minutes? Proof.....?

Whats your point a force storm is >> a star going supernova.

Darth Avis
i conceded to that fact. it only takes seconds. still naga closed his hand.

BLAK FOX
Could it be argued that Sadow was only able to perform such a feat by channelling all of his power through his amulet.

Jonathan Mark
Sadow used his ship to blow up the star...

Darth Avis
HOW? he just closed his hand!

BLAK FOX
That was in FOTSE. He also made a star go supernova some time after FOTSE. Kun viewed it in Vodo's holocron in DLOTS.

Razielim
And Kun comments on it.

Lightsnake
Dude, he hid on Yavin after FOTSE...all Kun saw was Vodo's holocron, we saw something different in FOTSE

BLAK FOX
Either way it's not as impressive as Sidious' force storm imho.

Razielim
I think Sadow's ship, which managed to send 10 stars in Supernova at one point, dusts DE Palpatine.

If he's stripped of his ship... I guess it's arguable.

Great Vengeance
I argued this in another thread. Blowing up a star in no way compares to Sidious' force storm...It rips apart reality itself, which defys the very foundations of the universe. Blowing up a star is childs play.

Admiral Akbar
I argued this in another thread. Blowing up a star in no way compares to Sidious' force storm...It rips apart reality itself, which defys the very foundations of the universe. Blowing up a star is childs play. Word.

BLAK FOX
lol

tdtd
Jesus christ another stupid thread, Sadow wastes Sidious with his energy blasts before Sidious even thinks about shooting a force storm. If they are close to each other Sadow cuts him in half.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by tdtd
Jesus christ another stupid thread, Sadow wastes Sidious with his energy blasts before Sidious even thinks about shooting a force storm. If they are close to each other Sadow cuts him in half.
What energy blasts?

tdtd
amulet

jollyjim311
And why is Naga automatically a better duelist than Sidious?

tdtd
Why? Because he wielded a huge sword as fast as someone wields a saber, because he's physically superior to Sidious, shall I go on? I'm surprised these kind of questions arise after all this time.

BLAK FOX
Why? Because he wielded a huge sword as fast as someone wields a saber, because he's physically superior to Sidious, shall I go on? I'm surprised these kind of questions arise after all this time.

Proof for that first statement? Didn't think so.

tdtd
You need to let me answer the question before posting nonsense like that.. And we've provided PLENTY of proof, such as the marks they left behind in the comics, as a result of the incredible speed. Don't be a moron.

Escape81
Sidious would lose.

Apparently, if Dark Nest Luke can kill him and Kyp Durron in a single lightsaber swing, then Sidious has no chance going up against a Force user of this calibre.

tdtd
And the voice of reason is back! Sadow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sidious

Lightsnake
Why's it illogical DN era is on a totally different level than any previous level?

Yeah, where's that proof of how fast the ancients are?

tdtd
Oh here we go refutting facts.. Read the comics, watch the scans, you'll see the proof lightsnake, then post back.

Lightsnake
I see...flashes of energy from the swords. Sidious has been described to move faster than the eye can perceive. Try again

tdtd
So was Luke, hyperbole from Leia, try again.. The scans show markings left as a result of speed, them ripping through buildings.. No matter what you think lightsnake, at the end of the day Sidious is below most characters including Sadow.. Sorry pal.

Lightsnake
Because Luke rocks and from Leia? Oooh, sorry, it was from the NARRARATOR describing the fight!

Where're they ripping through buildings? Where're those outlines of speed? Right, they don't exist!

tdtd
LOL! I'm looking at the comic you twit, stop arguing facts, you just make yourself look dumber than usual.

Lightsnake
So am I! And we see Ludo's sword hit the building, no sign of penetration, and bits of energy, not after images which are common in comics...Ulic leaves 'after images' during a PADAWAN EXERCISE, your point?

tdtd
The ancient sith being able to swing their swords at an incredible speed has been argued may times on this forum, and is a fact.. Stop arguing with facts and use the search button, before you post anymore nonsense.. Here is a helpful thing for you

http://clubs.myams.org/qdu/images/Debating101.gif

Lightsnake
Td, is this often your method of debating when you're beaten?

tdtd
I don't know, considering you've lost every argument with everybody else, and every argument with me, I'd say denial has worked well for you.
http://theburrow.net/vaguelyalive/denial/denial.jpg

Jonathan Mark
I don't know, considering you've lost every argument with everybody else, and every argument with me, I'd say denial has worked well for you.
TDTD I'm going to be blunt...

SHUT THE F**K UP

Lightsnake
This coming from someone with the internet equivalent of selective hearing

tdtd
This coming from a fanboy who argues against facts and gets shunned from the forum for 6+ months..

And Veneficius, I always appreciate your trolling, baby.

Lightsnake
Td, name me one vet on this forum that actually respects you.

tdtd
irrelevant isn't it.. That's like naming 1 person that respects you? Difference is you look like a fool asking these questions, that I at least can offer logical arguments, while your arguments get destroyed and you leave the forum crying for 6 months.

jollyjim311
Post a goddamn link tdtd to prove you're not bluffing. Until then, we can't just assume that Naga is an expert duelist just because you want him to be.

Lightsnake
I could name quite a few.

And for the last time: Personal issues regarding school. I squared this with the others and you weren;t privy to it, nor were you here back then

Motoko Sama
That's like naming 1 person that respects you?

I, for one, do.

Hey, this seems like a perfect time to quote the beginning of your post:

tdtd
Lightsnake you couldn't name anybody try again. I'm bluffing? Where have you been the past 3 months? What links would you want? Go to SWComics and get the scans out yourself or read GAOTS.. Sadow is leagues above Sidious.. And even if I do have to argue with ignorance since there are a lot of people that have very limited knowledge of star wars here, Sadow's blast is instant, Sidious' force storm isn't. Sidous cannot compete with Sadow in saber combat, this is fact.. IF you kids are asking me to prove it, it is obvious you haven't read the comics and know dick about the characters.

tdtd
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
I, for one, do.

Hey, this seems like a perfect time to quote the beginning of your post:

Hmmm, I respond to an irrelevant post and you're calling my post irrelevant? Nice logic..

Lightsnake
Motoko, Venificus, Janus, Sorgo, and I daresay Traya and Faunus as well.

And Sidious? Never mentioned in GaoTS, nor is a direct statement on Sadow's power....Sidious has been called one of the greatest forces of darkness the galaxy has ever seen, the manifestation of the dark side, among other things.

And I don't need to justify a damn thing about my personal life to you.

tdtd
Motoko, Venificus, Janus, Sorgo, and I daresay Traya and Faunus as well.

And Sidious? Never mentioned in GaoTS, nor is a direct statement on Sadow's power....Sidious has been called one of the greatest forces of darkness the galaxy has ever seen, the manifestation of the dark side, among other things.

And I don't need to justify a damn thing about my personal life to you.

Yea lets just name random people, I can do that too, but then again you brought up the irrelevant topic. And I love your irrelevant hyperbole too.. Since "one of the greatest forces of darkness" means a lot when comparing to.. What exactly? OH right, it's meaningless.. Way to go lightsnake. Oh and I was here when people were still talking about you, the only thing I kept hearing was you couldn't take the fact that Sidious wasn't as powerful as you wanted him to be, so you left in shame... Interesting and believable.

Motoko Sama
No, I'm calling that statement irrelevant. What the hell does him leaving the forum have to do with debating now? You use that line quite often. Well, pretty much every time Lightsnake and yourself get into a debate.

tdtd
As opposed to "Name one person who likes you"? Maybe you should judge everything equally instead of gunning for one side.. Although it doesn't bother me I don't expect much from the majority of this forum

Lightsnake
Ok, what does tremendous power, mean? Oh, right, nothing. Greatest force of darkness....that's self explanatory, pal.

And apparently, you know nothing as things've been squared with pretty much everyone else. You weren't here, you don't know what was going on, so shut up about it.

tdtd
You brought it up moron, so you're making yourself look dumber everytime you make a stupid post like "nobody likes you". Grow up child. And no, "one of the greatest" means what exactly? He could be the 15th greatest or the 2nd greatest.. Your points make absolutely no sense as they are so broad and have nothing to do with nothing..

Lightsnake
No, Td, you keep going on about how everyone's against me and is against my arguments, I threw it back in your face.

And one of the greatest means that. Not to mention his force storm was described as the strongest use of the Dark Side.

jollyjim311
Lightsnake you couldn't name anybody try again. I'm bluffing? Where have you been the past 3 months? What links would you want? Go to SWComics and get the scans out yourself or read GAOTS.. Sadow is leagues above Sidious.. And even if I do have to argue with ignorance since there are a lot of people that have very limited knowledge of star wars here, Sadow's blast is instant, Sidious' force storm isn't. Sidous cannot compete with Sadow in saber combat, this is fact.. IF you kids are asking me to prove it, it is obvious you haven't read the comics and know dick about the characters.

Okay what makes him a better duelist? What form does he use?! None, oh. Is he mentioned to be faster than the human eye with his sword? No. Darn. Has he ever fought an opponent who is faster than him and has a lightsaber. No, oh well.

tdtd
No, Td, you keep going on about how everyone's against me and is against my arguments, I threw it back in your face.

And one of the greatest means that. Not to mention his force storm was described as the strongest use of the Dark Side.

How did you throw it against me? By naming random people for no apparent reasons? Are you so delusional that you can't understand the amulet blasts are instant and would kill Sidious, if not the sword?

tdtd
Okay what makes him a better duelist? What form does he use?! None, oh. Is he mentioned to be faster than the human eye with his sword? No. Darn. Has he ever fought an opponent who is faster than him and has a lightsaber. No, oh well.

You have absolutely no point in that argument.. Sadow is stronger, he wields a powerful sword fast enough to see traces of it, I imagine you haven't read the scans otherwise you wouldn't be posting nonsense. And it's Leia that says Luke and him fought faster than the human eye, which is hyperbole. Thanks for bringing no points.. I wonder how many Sidious fanboys are on here.

Darth Avis
cant we all be friends? I respect TDTD.

More importantly, he is right. Sadow wields the sword with great speed as shown in the comics. More importantly still it said that the amulat is generated by the user hate i belive. Hate is the dark side. It is obvious that Sadow is stronger in the dark side than Kun, whos amulat blast was HUGE, enough to easily kill a very large sithspawn. It wasn't a tiny little blaster bolt beam that can be deflected with a lightsaber. it was pretty damn big. With one lift of his hand he will blow sidious to bits (hyperbole but you get my point)

Jonathan Mark
I respect TDTD.
What the f**k?

May I ask... WHY!?

Darth Avis
well i usually agree with him. yea sure he is disrespectful but he has the right to be when everyone hates him.

Admiral Akbar
TdTd at times is right. But he complains that people like LS and others dont prove up and always argue against facts. When he himself does the same thing. At times he lives in Denial.

Lightsnake
For the last damn time: We see the energy that surrounds the sword, I see no afterimage of the blade itself and in comic you ALWAYS see outlines.

Are you so delusional to not realize Sidious has his own weaponry from the ancients and numerous techniques to counter Sadow's?

Darth Avis
Proof? Please give me solid proof from what sidious did that shows HE CAN COUNTER A BLAST FROM SADOW!

Great Vengeance
well i usually agree with him. yea sure he is disrespectful but he has the right to be when everyone hates him.

Theres a reason for that.

tdtd
of course im hated but look who hates me.. Twits and fanboys that can't formulate a logical argument.

tdtd
For the last damn time: We see the energy that surrounds the sword, I see no afterimage of the blade itself and in comic you ALWAYS see outlines.

Are you so delusional to not realize Sidious has his own weaponry from the ancients and numerous techniques to counter Sadow's?

Yet you can't give examples of this weaponry except repeating the irrelevant hyperbole to boost your favorite character...This isn't SW according to lightsnake, get over it.

Jonathan Mark
of course im hated but look who hates me.. Twits and fanboys that can't formulate a logical argument.
Most of us people who hate you are respected and long time members of this forum... such as Janus, Illustrious, Fanaus, myself, Nai Fohl and IKC.

tdtd
nice speculation.. Respected members are knowledgable members, not ones that troll around without any knowledge.

Jonathan Mark
nice speculation.. Respected members are knowledgable members, not ones that troll around without any knowledge.
I've been in this goddamn forum for a year and half buddy, longer than even Janus. I've been in more debates here than you. You're just a few months old forum wise and aside from that your friggin troll who doesn't know when to STFU and insults anyone who doesn't agree with you.

So I say again... STFU.

PurpleSaber
Ok, I like tdtd, I agree with him about the whole Sadow and Sidious thing, and I usually agree with him on topics. But I'm getting sick and tired of these damn insults and attempts to make eachother look stupid so tdtd STFU, and Lightsnake STFU!... o yeah and Veneficious too.

tdtd
Seriously Veneficius you can be on this forum for 10 years, yet you've contributed nothing except trolling and name calling.. Shut up until you learn how to debate.

Jonathan Mark
Seriously Veneficius you can be on this forum for 10 years, yet you've contributed nothing except trolling and name calling.. Shut up until you learn how to debate.
You know what? You're not worth my time.

tdtd
yea I bet.. Next time look up the definition of troll and realize it has a lot to do with coming into forums with 4 letters word, pictures, and offering nothing but nonsense.

Admiral Akbar
LMAO. Kind of what you have been doing recently, Am I right TdTd? or should I post examples?

Illustrious
Why's it illogical DN era is on a totally different level than any previous level?

Yeah, where's that proof of how fast the ancients are?

Indeed, let's judge eras now. Amazing.

Mysterious Man
yea I bet.. Next time look up the definition of troll and realize it has a lot to do with coming into forums with 4 letters word, pictures, and offering nothing but nonsense. Which is exactly what you've been doing here since you signed up, troll.And next time,why don't you look up the use of spell check and realize it has a lot to do with smarts,proof,logic and fact,which you obviously don't have.Now,if you have nothing to contribute to these forums,besides your overzealous and overinflated opinion of yourself,why don't you just leave,and rid us of your annoying presence.

tdtd
Thanks for your insignificant opinion. I'll try to use perfect grammar just for you, especially since you have nothing else to ***** about. Do "us" a favor and stop posting.

tdtd
Originally posted by Illustrious
Indeed, let's judge eras now. Amazing.

And the voice of reason shall set you free!

Mysterious Man
Thanks for your insignificant opinion. I'll try to use perfect grammar just for you, especially since you have nothing else to ***** about. Do "us" a favor and stop posting. Insignificant opinion?LOL!My earlier post was a fact,but I guess I shouldn't hold it against you that you're too stupid to decipher a fact from opinion, considering you believe everything you say is a fact,n00b.Even REX can't stand you(can't hold it against him,considering he has to put up with your eternal spouting of bullshit everyday,that alone is enough to drive anyone to hate YOU with a passion).Now why don't you go and do 'us' a favor and jump off a cliff or something.Atleast you'll be putting yourself out of OUR misery,hell,it'll probably be the only good thing you'll have accomplished in your pathetic excuse of a life,troll.

Deception
Oh tdtd, so you believe everyone to be inferior to you?

Last time you argued against Lightsnake, Nai bailed you out..

You call everyone that goes against you a troll, a crap debator and a fair few other things, yet you insult and you troll far more times than any of us here, in any topic, most of us agree with you on the victor but noone agrees with your argument, frankly you make who your supporting look bad.

Lightsnakes provides us with some information and sources, whilst you rebutt it by saying, "prove up" when indeed he has attempted, but you make no attempt to refute his argument, you merely tell him to redo something he has already done.

Your the one who needs to learn to debate, so until you can STFU

((The_Anomaly))
This is true...

And DE Sidious would win after a hard fight I think.

Deception
I somewhat disagree, but your entitled to your opinion.

I think Sadow wins after a fairly long fight.

tdtd
Originally posted by Deception
Oh tdtd, so you believe everyone to be inferior to you?

Last time you argued against Lightsnake, Nai bailed you out..

You call everyone that goes against you a troll, a crap debator and a fair few other things, yet you insult and you troll far more times than any of us here, in any topic, most of us agree with you on the victor but noone agrees with your argument, frankly you make who your supporting look bad.

Lightsnakes provides us with some information and sources, whilst you rebutt it by saying, "prove up" when indeed he has attempted, but you make no attempt to refute his argument, you merely tell him to redo something he has already done.

Your the one who needs to learn to debate, so until you can STFU

Yes yes someone always bails me out blah blah blah you ride IKCs nuts.. Do me a favor and shut up because your opinion lacks and facts behnd it..Your anger is apparent though as you make ridiclous statements and claims.. Lets see the stupid statements here....

1. You call everyone else a troll and a poor debater
Wrong, I call newbies and fanboys and nutriders poor debaters and trolls, which you have done in this thread exactly.. Yes, coming here and bitching without offerng any arguments=trolling.
2. No one agrees on my argument but they agree I'm the victor
Sounds like denial for someone that doesn't want to admit facts and snap back into reality.
3. Lightsnake argues against facts as I've seen all his other arguments torn to shreds yet he presents the same evidence and new kids that have no concept of EU rush to it because they saw the movies.. He can provide evidence but his arguments are never right as they argue against facts..
4. Nai bailed you out
Yea, especially since I provided a clear argument first and Nai improved it as he always does since he has more knowledge...

Your pathetic animosity is getting in the way of the fact that I CAN debate most points, have WON a lot of debates, have LOST a lot to the people on this forum that actually know something(IKC, Janus, and Illustrious), and you're just an angry little nutriding troll that wants to come in and *****.

And Sadow doesn't win after long fight. His amulet blasts are instant while Sidious' force storm takes seconds or whatever, I don't know how many times I have to repeat facts. If not his blasts, it's the sword..

jollyjim311
Okay, both contestants have "unblockable" (due to lack of evidence that they can be stopped) attacks. Sidious' is more powerful, but that doesn't really matter. It is speculation as to how long Sidious' Force storm takes to manifest, it could be instantaneous, as you say Sadows is. So basically it's a "whoever shoots first" fight if they start off at a long distance away (Like putting a rebel trooper with a rocket launcher versus a stormtrooper with a rocket launcher in a match, whoever shoots first). However, Sidious seems to be a better melee combatant. So, tdtd, I'm laying the responsibility on you (because you think Sadow would win) to provide some links that show that Sadow's blasts are instantaneous and that he has incredible sword skills.

tdtd
Okay, both contestants have "unblockable" (due to lack of evidence that they can be stopped) attacks. Sidious' is more powerful, but that doesn't really matter. It is speculation as to how long Sidious' Force storm takes to manifest, it could be instantaneous, as you say Sadows is. So basically it's a "whoever shoots first" fight if they start off at a long distance away (Like putting a rebel trooper with a rocket launcher versus a stormtrooper with a rocket launcher in a match, whoever shoots first). However, Sidious seems to be a better melee combatant. So, tdtd, I'm laying the responsibility on you (because you think Sadow would win) to provide some links that show that Sadow's blasts are instantaneous and that he has incredible sword skills.

No, we KNOW it isn't instantaneous.. It's not even logical to speculate that a power of that magnitude can be created and sent to you instantly so no. The amulet blasts however ARE instantaneous. Read DLOTS for his amulet blasts. It's physics if you think about it, Kun gets angry and shoots out blasts incredibly powerful beams of energy or whatever it is. Those "beams" are instant as opposed to a gigantic force storm which takes time. In a fight, Sadow has shown his power and speed with the sword as the ancient Sith were able to wield incredibly heavy swords as fast Jedi wielded lightsabers. This may only go for the most powerful sith or for everbody I don't know. I do know however any form of Sidious leagues behind the DLOTS of ancient times whether it's force abilities or saber combat. I can't imagine the crazy things Sadow can do with his extensive knowledge of sith magic/sith alchemy.

BLAK FOX
I just read the comic in which Ludo and Naga dueled, and those 'blurry marks' around their swords (that you seem to think is concrete evidence that they were able to swing their swords as fast as jedi are able to swing their sabers) seem to come from the dark side energy around the swords to me.

tdtd
Um their swords have the aura yes but when they swing them that aura leaves traces, look closely..

BLAK FOX
Weren't you going to post something in the Yoda vs Sidious vs Dooku vs Mace thread?.

tdtd
Do I have to tell you how incredibly stupid you look when you post nonsense like that, especially in the wrong thread? Don't you have a school bus to get on?

BLAK FOX
Ever heard of study leave idiot?

tdtd
No child, stop posting.

Mysterious Man
No child, stop posting. Reported,Ive had enough of your eternal spouting of bullshit,tdtd.Hopefully, this time,REX will ban you for awhile,that way we won't have to put up with the bullshit you call a post,n00b. roll eyes (sarcastic)

tdtd
Who is we? I don't think you've had one intelligent thing posted in the past month.. I'm surprised you haven't been banned for your incompetence, "noob".

http://chosenofmystra.net/gabby/noob.jpg

Mysterious Man
Who is we? I don't think you've had one intelligent thing posted in the past month.. I'm surprised you haven't been banned for your incompetence, "noob".

http://chosenofmystra.net/gabby/noob.jpg Last time I checked,I was the one who had been here longer,dipshit.But,again,I can't hold it against you,considering you can't even decipher an opinion from a fact,why should I expect you to know what a n00b is.And I KNOW you haven't posted anything near intelligent from the time you joined to now.And I'm EXTREMELY surprised you haven't been banned for extreme stupidity that borders on mental instability,n00b.Now
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4308/buckostfu5eb.jpg

tdtd
Yes you've been longer, yet why you come here is unknown to everybody but yourself. Again, you have nothing to contribute except for incompetence and ridicule which you pin on yourself. I'm not blaming you for being a half wit but there's no need to get angry. You're right, the fact that I haven't provided ANY arguments on this forum is your opinion, and a ridiculous one at it. You can boohoo all you want and tell yourself whatever it is you want to make yourself feel better, but I'm sure the mods get as much laughs at people like you on this forum as much as I do.

BTw, your use of big words without prior knowledge of their meaning has been noted.. Way to go quasi intellect.

Mysterious Man
Haha,how old are you,kid?Seriously,tdtd,your hypocrisy knows no bounds.When you make an unsupported assumption or just your overzealous opinion you claim it's right, and when someone comes along and proves you wrong(IE:Janus,Lightsnake,etc..) you just flame away.You're an insignificant little turd,is what you are.You think your opinion matters over everyone else' and yet when you're proved wrong,you still stand by your opinion and claim it's right.You aren't even worth the time Ive spent proving you how wrong your bullshit is.

BTW If your gonna flame me,atleast get the skills to to do it right,n00b.

tdtd
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
Haha,how old are you,kid?Seriously,tdtd,your hypocrisy knows no bounds.When you make an unsupported assumption or just your overzealous opinion you claim it's right, and when someone comes along and proves you wrong(IE:Janus,Lightsnake,etc..) you just flame away.You're an insignificant little turd,is what you are.You think your opinion matters over everyone else' and yet when you're proved wrong,you still stand by your opinion and claim it's right.You aren't even worth the time Ive spent proving you how wrong your bullshit is.

BTW If your gonna flame me,atleast get the skills to to do it right,n00b.

Ah the post of a socially awkward 16 year old... I should just let you keep on embarassing yourself with your incredible grammar and limited vocabulary. Btw I never flame Janus as I have respect for him and people like Illustrious, Faunus, and sometimes IKC. Morons like you make me laugh... Guess what..

http://www.poormagazine.org/news/1477/photo_1_supplement.jpg

Great Vengeance
*kicks Td in the balls*

Nice.

Mysterious Man
Limited vocabulary?Look who's talking!Those are the words of a hypocrite right there,folks.And why don't you use the that piece of shit you call a brain and look up my age.Here's hint:I was born before you.
And I'm not the one embarrassing myself,you are ,and you're making yourself look like the piece of of shit that you are,troll.And that's total BS,you've flamed Janus and IKC,don't resort to lying to try to win an argument.Ive got all the proof I need to show people that you've flamed Janus an IKC plenty of times.And where is your so-called 'proof',tdtd?Oh wait,you don't have any!Like I said,your nothing but an insignificant turd who bitches and complains when he doesn't get his way.I'm done arguing with you,it's obvious that there's no intelligence in that empty head of yours cause you wouldve realized how incredibly stupid you are and how dumb your making yourself out to be by now.

Darth Avis
Cant we all be friends? everyone is so busy insulting people that no one can think stright about the debate! When you insult someone they will NEVER take your side! If you truly want to win an arguement then do so with respect for the other person and kindness in your statement. Please your insults are old anyways. Listen to my words people!

Great Vengeance
Cant we all be friends? everyone is so busy insulting people that no one can think stright about the debate! When you insult someone they will NEVER take your side! If you truly want to win an arguement then do so with respect for the other person and kindness in your statement. Please your insults are old anyways. Listen to my words people!

When Td brings an argument, we will be happy to debate with him about it.

Admiral Akbar
And that will likely never happen.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
Limited vocabulary?Look who's talking!Those are the words of a hypocrite right there,folks.And why don't you use the that piece of shit you call a brain and look up my age.Here's hint:I was born before you.
And I'm not the one embarrassing myself,you are ,and you're making yourself look like the piece of of shit that you are,troll.And that's total BS,you've flamed Janus and IKC,don't resort to lying to try to win an argument.Ive got all the proof I need to show people that you've flamed Janus an IKC plenty of times.And where is your so-called 'proof',tdtd?Oh wait,you don't have any!Like I said,your nothing but an insignificant turd who bitches and complains when he doesn't get his way.I'm done arguing with you,it's obvious that there's no intelligence in that empty head of yours cause you wouldve realized how incredibly stupid you are and how dumb your making yourself out to be by now.
And Sir.TdTd has been proven wrong once again.

tdtd
Wait wait, proven wrong by who? Three half wits? LOL Yea I've been proven wrong.. Let's see GV, I've destroyed your arguments how many times already? I don't think anyone's faced more scrutiny for his stupidity as much as you, which is why You've shut up a long time ago, now all you do is ***** and insult.. Boo hoo...Then we have another troll or two that do nothing but ***** moan complain and offer no arguments.. Logic>Above you two... Sorry.

Mysterious Man
What was that?Oh,I think it was the sound of an ignorant asshat complaining because he didn't get his way!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Avis
god damn it!

tdtd
Wait wait wait, I say youre complaining now you say I'm complaining? Way to go lol.... It's no wonder the big boys on this forum don't respond to the incompetence of you and the majority of these people.. Btw your insult, if that's what it was, was quite humorous. Anyone with half a brain would have laughed at you on the spot.. I'm looking forward to the predictable "You have no brain" insult that will follow this post.

Darth Avis
Screw you guys! Im going home!

Jonathan Mark
It's no wonder the big boys on this forum don't respond to the incompetence of you and the majority of these people..
Most of us don't respond because we are sick of people like you...

tdtd
I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the ones that actually matter, you know the ones that use common sense and logic, and don't troll around bitching and complaining and making fools out of themselves.. You know...

Admiral Akbar
Wait wait, proven wrong by who? Three half wits? LOL Yea I've been proven wrong.. Let's see GV, I've destroyed your arguments how many times already? I don't think anyone's faced more scrutiny for his stupidity as much as you, which is why You've shut up a long time ago, now all you do is ***** and insult.. Boo hoo...Then we have another troll or two that do nothing but ***** moan complain and offer no arguments.. Logic>Above you two... Sorry.
Ignorance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Avis
****************************************You guys!

tdtd
You have no concept of the word when you you are allergic to both intelligence and logic.

Admiral Akbar
I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the ones that actually matter, you know the ones that use common sense and logic, and don't troll around bitching and complaining and making fools out of themselves.. You know...

And you dont ***** and complain? Tdtd stop embarrassing yourself.

Jonathan Mark
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/737/offend1id.jpg

Mysterious Man
and troll around bitching and complaining and making fools out of themselves.. Kind of like you.

And Avis,tell ya what.If you can make tdtd to actually submit an argument that has merit,I'll be happy to stop proving him to be an annoying troll.

tdtd
Proving me to be an annoyng troll? Is that more denial from the social outcasts? You've proven to be an annoying troll, nothing more.. You've provided no arguments, and just because you have 1 or 2 new buffoons agree with you means absolutely nothing. When the big 3-4 tell me I can't argue, that's when I'll listen to you. So far from what I've seen, I've offered better arguments than most of you. Then again, fanboyism>Logic.. Oh wait.

Darth Avis
Where is Janus!?!

tdtd
PRobably left when he saw the 3-4 new queers overposting, trolling, and embarassing themselves with a lack of logic.. I think Janus was smart to leave.

Jonathan Mark
Where is Janus!?!
He left I told you already...

Darth Avis
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Mysterious Man
I'm not the fanboy here,*******.You are.Your love for Ragnos has already been revealed again,folks,this is the answer of a hypocrite.What am I fanboy of of?Oh yeah,intelligence,which you obviously don't have,troll.

Great Vengeance
Proving me to be an annoyng troll? Is that more denial from the social outcasts? You've proven to be an annoying troll, nothing more.. You've provided no arguments, and just because you have 1 or 2 new buffoons agree with you means absolutely nothing. When the big 3-4 tell me I can't argue, that's when I'll listen to you. So far from what I've seen, I've offered better arguments than most of you. Then again, fanboyism>Logic.. Oh wait.

How many times does this guy have to be told he is wrong? I didnt know anyone could be so idiotic.

Darth Avis
My point exactly. He may be wrong sometimes and you may be wrong sometimes but no one admits it because they are mad!

Admiral Akbar
Yes. No matter what the issue. Everything has to be his way or death.

tdtd
How many times does this guy have to be told he is wrong? I didnt know anyone could be so idiotic.

Says the one who gave up logical debates after getting verbally raped so many times, now trolls around nutriding.. How can I be wrong when I'm arguing with morons who have no concept of logic. At least lightsnake once in a while throws something logical around, while you are useless.

Mysterious Man
Says the one who gave up logical debates after getting verbally raped so many times, now trolls around nutriding.. How can I be wrong when I'm arguing with morons who have no concept of logic. while you are useless. Again,you're describing yourself and claiming someone else is what you are,again,the words of a hypocrite.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>