Thanos vs. Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Thanos vs. Marvel team:

Thing
Thor
Hercules
Apocalypse
Colossus
Gladiator
Wonder Man
Captain Britain
Drax no Power Gem
She-Hulk
Vision
Namor
Superman-level Hyperion forgot if it was SS or SP.
Ironman

Psyquis52
I'm going with Team Marvel on this one.

Thanos_6383
True.Thanos is powerful,but I think this is too much here

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
True.Thanos is powerful,but I think this is too much here

Agreed. It's just too much.

boriquaking55
Team Marvel 10/10

spideycarnage
marvel wins

D-Block
Team Marvel

The Fake Macoy
He if fought them one after another, I think he could (doesn't he recover extremely fast?) win this a few times. All at once, I don't think so.

K Von Doom
Thanos would do his three stooges routine on Herc, Drax, Thor and Thing. He would one-shot Namor, Ironman, She Hulk and Colossus. He would lose to the others though.

dvampire
The team wins.

Thanos_6383
Thanos will put up a good fight.But in the end he loses.

Magee
Thanos 1 hit K.O's half the people on that list...

drwerwer
team marvel

batdude123
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Thanos vs. Marvel team:

Thing
Thor
Hercules
Apocalypse
Colossus
Gladiator
Wonder Man
Captain Britain
Drax no Power Gem
She-Hulk
Vision
Namor
Ironman

Looks like somebody's putting Thanos on a pedestal. smile

GODSCRIBE
Not at all. He has KO'd Silver Surfer with one hit before, meaning he would KO mostly everyone (with the exception of Gladiator, Hyperion, Drax and Thor) in one hit.

King KAM
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Not at all. He has KO'd Silver Surfer with one hit before, meaning he would KO mostly everyone (with the exception of Gladiator, Hyperion, Drax and Thor) in one hit. exactly

thing, apoc,collossus,wonderman,cap britain,she hulk,namor and regular iron man, all get taken out with one huge blast.

then he rumbles with the rest....

golem370
If he is smart and he is very he mind controls colossus Thing Wonder Man She Hulk Captain Britains Namor and turns them against the others

guy222
poor thanos

Terryc250
waay too much for Thanos to handle, although give him some prep time and maybe he can do it.. MAYBE

Gecko4lif
drax solos

iceman24567
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
drax solos He already did Happy Dance Thanos downed.

Photon009
The team takes it for a vast majority. Even if he could possibly match most of them put together in power output, he would just be overwhelmed by the huge numbers advantage. And btw the Hyperion at Superman's level is Squadron Supreme.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Thanos vs. Marvel team:

Thing
Thor
Hercules
Apocalypse
Colossus
Gladiator
Wonder Man
Captain Britain
Drax no Power Gem
She-Hulk
Vision
Namor
Ironman Thanos.

The only opposition is Thor (and even Thor's been downed by a couple eyeblasts from a weaker Thanos, and in a vision Odin had of the future... Thor's been killed by an eyeblast smile).

A couple omni-direction blasts will take care of most. Plus, any Hyperion still gets owned by Thanos.
I can see how people debate Superman because of his massive fanbase... but Hyperion f*cking sucks... ass.

Larceny
Thanos

Gecko4lif
drax 1 shots him eveytime

he only need someone to distract thanos

Photon009
So fanbase is what defines power level? Riiiiiiiiight. And btw, Hyperion is physically equal to Superman. Though it doesnt matter, both would be owned by Thanos.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Photon009
So fanbase is what defines power level? Riiiiiiiiight. And btw, Hyperion is physically equal to Superman. Though it doesnt matter, both would be owned by Thanos. Well, there's so many people saying that Superman can beat Thanos, it doesn't matter anymore.

Plus, Superman actually has feats that put him on Superman's level, but whatever...

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
drax 1 shots him eveytime

he only need someone to distract thanos Was current Drax even invented by the time this thread came out?

Plus, all Thanos needs is one-shot on Drax, and he's down. smile

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Was current Drax even invented by the time this thread came out?

Plus, all Thanos needs is one-shot on Drax, and he's down. smile
I think he was or it was a little before

Terryc250
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Well, there's so many people saying that Superman can beat Thanos, it doesn't matter anymore.

Plus, Superman actually has feats that put him on Superman's level, but whatever...

Superman cant beat Thanos lol, he cant even beat Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.