So, does my hair look okay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
I went to the Officer's Barbershop at my unit today and for the first time ever, I let an inmate cut my hair. I always said I'd never let my hair get "screwed up" by some inmate who doesnt know what he's doing, but I think he did an okay job. I may even let him cut it regularly. What do you think? I hate being so vain!! stick out tongue

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Haircut1.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Haircut2.jpg

PandoraMomo
aaawww. Imp. is worried abotu how he looks.. awwww!
looks good, not too fond of short hair on guys, but it works

Ladyluck
I've never really been a fan of short hair but it looks good. yes

Impediment
Its because of the Army. I was in for 5 years, and thats about the longest we were allowed to have it. Seriously. Ever since, I cant STAND it if my hair is much longer than it is now.

BlackSunshine
It always looks good to me wink

Impediment
Well, thank you.

Ronny
Yes happy it suits you well

You kinda remind me of Tom hanks in forrest gump blink Kinda but not really. but kinda

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Ronny
Yes happy it suits you well

You kinda remind me of Tom hanks in forrest gump blink Kinda but not really. but kinda
Run Impy! Run!!!

Ronny
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
Run Impy! Run!!! OH gee laughing out loud

Impediment
Oh, Jesus...................................every time...............why, oh why, must I be THAT guy who looks like Forrest Gump? I swear, seriously, that has been one of my nicknames since that movie came out. stick out tongue

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Impediment
Oh, Jesus...................................every time...............why, oh why, must I be THAT guy who looks like Forrest Gump? I swear, seriously, that has been one of my nicknames since that movie came out. stick out tongue
that suck, im sorry.
at least u didnt grow up with the nickname copy kat(my last name is pronounced copy) aahhh.. the imaginations of 5 year olds

Ronny
Oh, Jesus...................................every time...............why, oh why, must I be THAT guy who looks like Forrest Gump? I swear, seriously, that has been one of my nicknames since that movie came out. stick out tongue I'm sorry did i say Tom Hanks I ment uhhhmmm.. David Hasselhoff?

Impediment
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
that suck, im sorry.
at least u didnt grow up with the nickname copy kat(my last name is pronounced copy) aahhh.. the imaginations of 5 year olds

Actually, I dont mind at all that I look like, or am told that I look like, Forrest Gump. Some women I've spoken to have told me that Gump is totally hot. At least I can hope, right? stick out tongue

Ronny
*dies from gross-outness*

Not you stick out tongue Hanks

Storm
You remind me of Nick Stahl.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Morning_Glory
I went to the Officer's Barbershop at my unit today and for the first time ever, I let an inmate cut my hair. I always said I'd never let my hair get "screwed up" by some inmate who doesnt know what he's doing, but I think he did an okay job. I may even let him cut it regularly. What do you think? I hate being so vain!! stick out tongue

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Haircut1.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Haircut2.jpg

youre hottness eat

ladygrim
what hair...laughing out loud

nah it looks good like really good wink stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
looks like a guy I dated in high school... and that was about 7- 8 yrs ago messed ... eat

Soleran
Thats straight razor tight there, nothing like a barber shave as well!

WrathfulDwarf
I used to cut it that short years ago. Nice cut...perfect for the summer heat. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.