another fist fighting thread!!! Xizor versus Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
well... oh and umm how do you pronounce xizor that's the hardest of names

Razielim
I say "Zi-zor."

I'm guessing Xizor tools him. I could be wrong though.

DarthMaul9123
but he has the force and xizor doesn't

Razielim
Well yeah. If Maul can whip out a force choke then he'll pwn.

Antediluvian
Mauls an exceptional Martial Artist. Xizor just looks pretty.

I say Maul curbstomps him.

Swirly Girl
Xixor uses his hormones of Maul and they both have a night of hot, passionate and horny sex...

Lightsnake
In the first coupla pages of SOTE it's pronounced 'Shee-Zor'

Actually, this is pretty tough to call considering how much raw power Xizor has, and he's well trained to fight..however, Maul is better trained and is a Tera Kasi master, I say Maul

Antediluvian
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
Xixor uses his hormones of Maul and they both have a night of hot, passionate and horny sex...

And Xizor turns orange!11 LMAO!

Captain REX
Good call, Traya. eek!

no expression

darthsith19
Lol.

Yeah, Maul wins, he has the Force to speed him up, and he has to be at least as strong as Xizor is, he's probably even stronger, though, and in better shape. I mean, his entire life was dedicated to kicking ass, what's Xizor gonna do? If SOTE Luke can beat Guri in a fist fight and Guri's superior to Xizor then I really don't see how Maul could lose since I think we'd all agree than Maul > SOTE Luke, at least in a fist fight.

DarthMaul9123
i was thinking sheezor but ive heard people say zizor, and his chair says sheeezor

Razielim
But he kept complaining that his chair was saying it wrong.

Lightsnake
it says in the book it's "Shee Zor

Admiral Akbar
Shee Zor. lol sounds like scissors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.