Tommy Vercetti, Tony Cipriani, and Carl Johnson vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
I for one choose Mr Castle

Superboy Prime
They need to get punished.

jinzin
punisher..

Agent Krueger
The trio. I doubt Punisher can beat them while Tommy, Tony, and Carl Johnson is shooting Punisher with all kinds of weapons. Heck, rocket launchers is availible so they will blow the shit out of Punisher.

EkinEku
dunno but im sure every one in a 100 mile radius would die.

Captain REX
EkinEku, the way you put that sounded hilarious in my head, you get to be quoted. big grin

I say Punisher...

samishe
Trio win. Hell, one of them would be a hard time for Frank to handdle and three together...

Tidas
I think that the trio wins this one

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Agent Krueger
The trio. I doubt Punisher can beat them while Tommy, Tony, and Carl Johnson is shooting Punisher with all kinds of weapons. Heck, rocket launchers is availible so they will blow the shit out of Punisher.

Frank has taken on three guys with guns before. wink

Sam Z
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Frank has taken on three guys with guns before. wink

Yeah, but there was no Tommy.cool

Jabba the Hutt

Sam Z
Wow! That's a lot of Frank's info, wish I had as much about the trio but I don't have, still I know for sure that CJ and Tommy are much taugher than many guys Pun met before.(C'mone Tommy took over entire vice city mafia by himself) Even one of them would make a good fight, two would win a great majority, three, not a chance for Frank.

Jabba the Hutt
Samishe, I totally 100% disagree.

Sam Z
Samishe, I totally 100% disagree.

What can I say...

Onikirimaru
I think Punisher has taken on some people tougher than the GTA guys. The trio could put their heads together and come up with a devious scheme or trap, but Frank would win out in the end. Like in the comics.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
I think Punisher has taken on some people tougher than the GTA guys. The trio could put their heads together and come up with a devious scheme or trap, but Frank would win out in the end. Like in the comics.

Taugher? Like who? Spider-man? We are talking now about armed humans not mutants. I can't remember any human who was Punisher's foe and did things more impressive than Tommy or CJ.

Onikirimaru
They are just three guys with guns.

Not only has he taken on more people than that, but he's taken on people that are greater than the sum of GTA's parts.

superkronick92
Originally posted by Sam Z
Wow! That's a lot of Frank's info, wish I had as much about the trio but I don't have, still I know for sure that CJ and Tommy are much taugher than many guys Pun met before.(C'mone Tommy took over entire vice city mafia by himself) Even one of them would make a good fight, two would win a great majority, three, not a chance for Frank.

punisher kill mafia systems by himself,then grabs a beer

Sam Z
They are just three guys with guns.

Not only has he taken on more people than that, but he's taken on people that are greater than the sum of GTA's parts.

No they are not just "guys with guns". I can say the same thing about Frank. But it would be not turue just like what you said about Tommy and CJ. Just a guy with gun can't take entire mafia by himself. Or get into secret area of army, kill everyone there and steal their secret project.

Sam Z
Originally posted by superkronick92
punisher kill mafia systems by himself,then grabs a beer

That's what Tommy did.

IcePunk
*agrees greatly with Samishe/Sam Z*

Sam Z
Originally posted by IcePunk
*agrees greatly with Samishe/Sam Z*

cool

Onikirimaru
Punisher isnt just a guy with a gun, he has training.

The trio are just guys with guns. They are the top of the thug food chain. They have been involved in mafia shoot outs and car chases. But they are far from experts. Just because Tommy can shoot a sniper rifle doesnt make him an expert marksman. Just because Carl Johnson can pick up two pistols doesnt make him Dante. Just because Tony can point and shoot a rocket launcher doesnt make him an explosives expert. Tommy can swing a katana, but he isnt a samurai. When compared to the thugs and cops that they go up against, these guys appear to be experts. They are extremely talented, yet have no real training.

Let me tell you a story. One day I was down at the paintball course, getting by ass shot up. There was a "pro" team there, the team from the local area that goes out and competes. They had all there gear there and they were just playing whoever whoever was around for some practice. They had all their sponsered gear, with the automatics and what not, and was wiping the floor with whoever, but it was all in good fun. Towards the end of the day a group guys showed up, they were SEALs. After everyone oooed and aaaaed for a few minutes they wanted to play the local tourney team in the woods course, with their guns and they wanted to use markers. The SEALs won. It was cool to see SEALs gank fully equiped guys with markers all solid snake like, and everyone had a good time.

Moral of the story is, the tourney players were fully equiped, and talented enough to stand head and shoulders above me, my friends, and everyone else that got lit up that day. But when that talent got put up against real training, it didnt stand a chance. Lets apply this to the current match up

If....

Talent + Equipment < Training

then we can assume.......

Talent + Equipment < Training + Equipment

Now thats pretty simple, but I realize there is more to the scenario. What about experience?

Franks been in war. He has fought in battles against other trained soldiers. The Trio have been in some tough gun fights, but in the end they were up against other, untrained, simple thugs. Any situation the Trio had been in, Punisher had been in similar situations through his years of experience.

Other enemies?

Earlier, I poised this, saying Punisher had been up against people with more abilies than the trio. I beleive the retort was something along the lines of "Like spiderman? Spiderman is a mutant, we are talking about humans. Punisher has never fought a human that can do more than the trio" But what is a mutant? A mutant is a human that can do more than a normal human. Spiderman is a human that can run up and down walls, shoot webs, is superhumanly fast, and can crack jokes quite easily. Spiderman quite literally takes out thugs such as the trio in only a few panels on a page. 1 Spiderman is worth 100 CJs. The punisher has encountered Spiderman many times and fared remarkably well for a normal human.

Now lets use Spiderman as a constant for comparison.

Spiderman vs Thugs equal to the Trio in strength: Spiderman takes out easily
Spiderman vs Punisher: Punisher hangs with Spiderman for a while

But I dont want to turn this into a Punisher vs Spiderman topic, that was just a tangent at best.

Lets look at resources.

You may say Tommy can pull the entire Vice City mafia against Frank!!! or CJ can get all his grove street OGs after him! However, this is the exact circumstance that Frank thrives in. His whole character is based around the fact that he takes on the mafia and wins. Nothing they can do he hasnt dealt with before. They've sent hitmen, they've made traps, they've killed his family (which really makes him mad I hear) Its literally just another day at the office for Frank.

Frank however, has the Punisher's arsenal. While the trio has command of their, what, 3 kinds of pistol, 3 kinds of shotgun, 5 or 6 types of automatic weapon, and the choice of grenades or moltov cocktail, flamethrower, rifle, and rocket launcher, Punisher has a wider selection. However the trio's weapon appear to have their bases covered, so the edge given to Frank in this situation is slight, it is there, and combined with the countless other edges he has in training and experience, I fail to see how the Trio can take Punisher down. It wouldnt be a walk in the park, it would just be like any other Punisher story arc. Punisher picks target, targets send goons after him, after failure after failure they get ready for a final confrontation, Punisher goes after them in a bloodbath and takes them out after a couple close calls.

Sam Z

The trio are just guys with guns. They are the top of the thug food chain. They have been involved in mafia shoot outs and car chases. But they are far from experts. Just because Tommy can shoot a sniper rifle doesnt make him an expert marksman. Just because Carl Johnson can pick up two pistols doesnt make him Dante. Just because Tony can point and shoot a rocket launcher doesnt make him an explosives expert. Tommy can swing a katana, but he isnt a samurai. When compared to the thugs and cops that they go up against, these guys appear to be experts. They are extremely talented, yet have no real training.

Let me tell you a story. One day I was down at the paintball course, getting by ass shot up. There was a "pro" team there, the team from the local area that goes out and competes. They had all there gear there and they were just playing whoever whoever was around for some practice. They had all their sponsered gear, with the automatics and what not, and was wiping the floor with whoever, but it was all in good fun. Towards the end of the day a group guys showed up, they were SEALs. After everyone oooed and aaaaed for a few minutes they wanted to play the local tourney team in the woods course, with their guns and they wanted to use markers. The SEALs won. It was cool to see SEALs gank fully equiped guys with markers all solid snake like, and everyone had a good time.

Moral of the story is, the tourney players were fully equiped, and talented enough to stand head and shoulders above me, my friends, and everyone else that got lit up that day. But when that talent got put up against real training, it didnt stand a chance. Lets apply this to the current match up

If....

Now thats pretty simple, but I realize there is more to the scenario. What about experience?

Franks been in war. He has fought in battles against other trained soldiers. The Trio have been in some tough gun fights, but in the end they were up against other, untrained, simple thugs. Any situation the Trio had been in, Punisher had been in similar situations through his years of experience.

Other enemies?

Earlier, I poised this, saying Punisher had been up against people with more abilies than the trio. I beleive the retort was something along the lines of "Like spiderman? Spiderman is a mutant, we are talking about humans. Punisher has never fought a human that can do more than the trio" But what is a mutant? A mutant is a human that can do more than a normal human. Spiderman is a human that can run up and down walls, shoot webs, is superhumanly fast, and can crack jokes quite easily. Spiderman quite literally takes out thugs such as the trio in only a few panels on a page. 1 Spiderman is worth 100 CJs. The punisher has encountered Spiderman many times and fared remarkably well for a normal human.

But I dont want to turn this into a Punisher vs Spiderman topic, that was just a tangent at best.

Lets look at resources.

You may say Tommy can pull the entire Vice City mafia against Frank!!! or CJ can get all his grove street OGs after him! However, this is the exact circumstance that Frank thrives in. His whole character is based around the fact that he takes on the mafia and wins. Nothing they can do he hasnt dealt with before. They've sent hitmen, they've made traps, they've killed his family (which really makes him mad I hear) Its literally just another day at the office for Frank.

Frank however, has the Punisher's arsenal. While the trio has command of their, what, 3 kinds of pistol, 3 kinds of shotgun, 5 or 6 types of automatic weapon, and the choice of grenades or moltov cocktail, flamethrower, rifle, and rocket launcher, Punisher has a wider selection. However the trio's weapon appear to have their bases covered, so the edge given to Frank in this situation is slight, it is there, and combined with the countless other edges he has in training and experience, I fail to see how the Trio can take Punisher down. It wouldnt be a walk in the park, it would just be like any other Punisher story arc. Punisher picks target, targets send goons after him, after failure after failure they get ready for a final confrontation, Punisher goes after them in a bloodbath and takes them out after a couple close calls.

First of all good post, I admit.
But you are wrong. Firing sniper rifle doesn't make Tommy proffecional. Punking entire VC mafia really makes. You talk about Punisher impressive feats but in the end the only thing he does is killing guys with guns, what GTA chracters do as good as him. But Tommy or CJ are NOT just guys with guns. How can you say that if you really played GTA?

Besides Frank's fight with Spider was PIS, c'mone he hit him in his web-shooters! Spider-man dodges bullets after they've been fired so this makes no sense.

Agent Krueger

If....

Other enemies?

Lets look at resources.

If I remember, you could repeatly shoot the rocketlauncher many times as you want(Except if u run out of ammo) in 3 GTA games. Therefore the trio blasts the shit of Punisher. I cannot see how Punisher can dodge so many rockets.

Jabba the Hutt
@Samishe: Way to understand the entire point of the pist.

@ Kreuger: It takes one rocket to kill three men. Frank is way more experienced with "rocket launchers" than the trio is.

Therefore, I as the thread starter am banning all explosives from this battle, and making it a round match.

Round 1: Whatever firearm they choose (pistol, rifle, automatic)
Round 2: Knife fight.
Round 3: Fist fight.

Agent Krueger

@ Kreuger: It takes one rocket to kill three men. Frank is way more experienced with "rocket launchers" than the trio is.

Therefore, I as the thread starter am banning all explosives from this battle, and making it a round match.

Since I don't know what this verses takes place, I will assume Punisher will beat the trio is the 1st round. But 2nd and 3rd? The trio overwhelms the Punisher.

Sam Z

pist?

Dragoncloud
Yeah, but there was no Tommy.cool Tommy's not so great, he's just a smart cop who gets lucky in a gun fight, not to mention he's fighting with guys on the streets which would be probably cause for me to believe that those guys just can't aim. it's easy to win a gun fight when you opponent can't aim a gun well enough to hit the broad side of a barn from 10 feet away.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Dragoncloud
Tommy's not so great, he's just a smart cop who gets lucky in a gun fight, not to mention he's fighting with guys on the streets which would be probably cause for me to believe that those guys just can't aim. it's easy to win a gun fight when you opponent can't aim a gun well enough to hit the broad side of a barn from 10 feet away.

You must be talking of someone else, Tommy is not a cop. And he has gunfights not with guys on the street but with whole VC mafia.

Onikirimaru
Since I don't know what this verses takes place, I will assume Punisher will beat the trio is the 1st round. But 2nd and 3rd? The trio overwhelms the Punisher.

Now your saying that the punisher cant even beat 3 guys? Do you guys know who we are talking about here? None of the trio has any form of martial arts training. CJ can visit a dojo and get a couple lessons, but that is still lightyears away from training that Punisher has.

Well, Ive done all I can to demonstrate how and why this isnt a sweat for punisher. Why dont you guys try for once to tell me why the trio wins. Just what abilities to they possess. and "taking out VC mafia" doesnt really effect how this battle plays out. Taking control of a city involves planning and resources that dont come into play in a fight. Oh yeah, and if i remember correctly, the mob boss of Vice City was a freaking MORON. So show me where any of those people have gone up against some of Franks caliber, someone that has a more impressive arsenal of weapons, someone that has taken down dozens upon dozens of crime rings, someone who fights people like the Kingpin and the Russian (who both have taken it to Spiderman), someone that has a good sense of costume design. Flat out explain what abilities and advantages these guys have that are relevant to this situation.

Jabba the Hutt
Actually Kreuger, round 2 and 3 would be the easiet.

Sam Z
Now your saying that the punisher cant even beat 3 guys? Do you guys know who we are talking about here? None of the trio has any form of martial arts training. CJ can visit a dojo and get a couple lessons, but that is still lightyears away from training that Punisher has.

Well, Ive done all I can to demonstrate how and why this isnt a sweat for punisher. Why dont you guys try for once to tell me why the trio wins. Just what abilities to they possess. and "taking out VC mafia" doesnt really effect how this battle plays out. Taking control of a city involves planning and resources that dont come into play in a fight. Oh yeah, and if i remember correctly, the mob boss of Vice City was a freaking MORON. So show me where any of those people have gone up against some of Franks caliber, someone that has a more impressive arsenal of weapons, someone that has taken down dozens upon dozens of crime rings, someone who fights people like the Kingpin and the Russian (who both have taken it to Spiderman), someone that has a good sense of costume design. Flat out explain what abilities and advantages these guys have that are relevant to this situation.

Planning and recources? Tommy just took down over hundred armed bastards by himself. And what makes Sunny moron?

Tommy may not know a lot of martial arts but it ain't stopping him from beating the crap of anyone he fights h2h. Hell, haven't you ever fought in malibu club?

IcePunk
Originally posted by Dragoncloud
Tommy's not so great, he's just a smart cop who gets lucky in a gun fight, not to mention he's fighting with guys on the streets which would be probably cause for me to believe that those guys just can't aim. it's easy to win a gun fight when you opponent can't aim a gun well enough to hit the broad side of a barn from 10 feet away. WTF are you talking about? Have you even touched the games?

Jabba the Hutt

Tommy may not know a lot of martial arts but it ain't stopping him from beating the crap of anyone he fights h2h. Hell, haven't you ever fought in malibu club?

I'm sorry, but that had to be the stupidest post I have ever seen.

Sam Z
I'm sorry, but that had to be the stupidest post I have ever seen.

What is your problem? Annoyed that your spite thread isn't going the way you wanted it to go? Or upset that Punisher loses badly?

IcePunk
I'm guessing, both

Jabba the Hutt
What is your problem? Annoyed that your spite thread isn't going the way you wanted it to go? Or upset that Punisher loses badly?
Upset that you are very ignorant to facts, and even though Onikimimaru kicked your ass, and I posted al of those facts which make Frank the obvious winner. And I'm sorry but Punisher would flat out win. Anyone who knows the Punisher and GTA can see that.

What are you talking about it's not going the way I want it to? You're just being an idiot, and posting no facts, feats or logic that in any way shape or form prove that Frank would lose. Your last post that I quoted was the stupidest post I've seen, because you blatantly ignored every good post. "Oo0h Dee FrAnk has MArtial Aurts Burt TomMy Still WHaoops Hiz BUtTzoRRzzXX"

Onikirimaru
Since logic fails to reach you I shall try to type as loud as possible.

PUNISHER KNWS D0 MANNY MARTIAL ARTI S THAT HE CAN BEET PEEPLE UP WIT HIS SHOULACE. HAVNT YOU SEEN HIM WERE HIS TRENCHCOAT IN THE MOVIE? HE BEET UP MOR THN ONE PERSON!

Jabba the Hutt
http://www.oohshiny.net/gallery/d/92-2/owned-birdshit.jpg

BlackMageSamura
Go trio

Sam Z
Upset that you are very ignorant to facts, and even though Onikimimaru kicked your ass, and I posted al of those facts which make Frank the obvious winner. And I'm sorry but Punisher would flat out win. Anyone who knows the Punisher and GTA can see that.

"kicked ass" LOL grow up, you sound hillarious.

What are you talking about it's not going the way I want it to? You're just being an idiot, and posting no facts, feats or logic that in any way shape or form prove that Frank would lose. Your last post that I quoted was the stupidest post I've seen, because you blatantly ignored every good post. "Oo0h Dee FrAnk has MArtial Aurts Burt TomMy Still WHaoops Hiz BUtTzoRRzzXX"

The only "fact" I heard from you or from him was that "Tommy and Cj are just guys with guns and Frank always kills guys with guns so he kills them" So f!@king convincing!
And you talk of his exp as if it makes him Galactus level.
Look at this logically, we have one Frank against three guys that could give him trouble even 1 on 1 (and they proved that even one of them is a match for him), so enough of your fanboy crap. You are one of those guys who would never admit that Punisher could ever lose to somebody. Go and change your name into Punisher8888...

Sam Z

OWNED

Sam Z
Since logic fails to reach you I shall try to type as loud as possible.

PUNISHER KNWS D0 MANNY MARTIAL ARTI S THAT HE CAN BEET PEEPLE UP WIT HIS SHOULACE. HAVNT YOU SEEN HIM WERE HIS TRENCHCOAT IN THE MOVIE? HE BEET UP MOR THN ONE PERSON!

Doh! There isn't worst thing in the world than two fanboys acting like one. Now you go by the movie...

Jabba the Hutt

Jabba the Hutt
(and they proved that even one of them is a match for him)

Who did?

IcePunk
I posted no facts?

And if anyone is acting like a "fanboy" It's you Sam Z.
Oh, the denial roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jabba the Hutt
Oh, the denial roll eyes (sarcastic)

Post something proving that Frank will lose. I dare you.

Onikirimaru
"kicked ass" LOL grow up, you sound hillarious.

The only "fact" I heard from you or from him was that "Tommy and Cj are just guys with guns and Frank always kills guys with guns so he kills them" So f!@king convincing!
And you talk of his exp as if it makes him Galactus level.
Look at this logically, we have one Frank against three guys that could give him trouble even 1 on 1 (and they proved that even one of them is a match for him), so enough of your fanboy crap. You are one of those guys who would never admit that Punisher could ever lose to somebody. Go and change your name into Punisher8888...

I posted facts an arguments and scenarios, what have YOU posted?

ALl youve said is that Tommy took over Vice City. Punisher has taken down mafia rings many times. This is fact, read a damn comic book. Your the one that hasnt posted any facts or arguments or anything.

Sam Z
I posted no facts?

And if anyone is acting like a "fanboy" It's you Sam Z.

I posted facts an arguments and scenarios, what have YOU posted?

ALl youve said is that Tommy took over Vice City. Punisher has taken down mafia rings many times. This is fact, read a damn comic book. Your the one that hasnt posted any facts or arguments or anything.

OK ok I'm sorry, I admit you beat me, you proved that you have a great knowledge about Punisher...

Nah!!! Sorry dudes but you only proved that you know how to copy and paste the text and only embarrassed yourselvs. All your "knowledge" and "facts" you got here
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Punisher
And know pretending to be smart boys. You and your friend only proved that you know how to find stuff in google, you must have more than that to participate in conversation about who wins, give your own facts, story moments and etc. Even donkey could do what you two did.
Unlike you both I know enough about Frank and the team to judge, Frank is impressive but he has a lot of PIS stories and three guys have impressive feats as well. I must also say I'm very dissapointed in avengers team to accept such fanboy like you, and again don't try to pretend smarter than you really are coz it's not working.
And next time you'll "dare" somebody think twice.

Sam Z
Oh! And almost forgot!

Jabba the Hutt
OK ok I'm sorry, I admit you beat me, you proved that you have a great knowledge about Punisher...

Nah!!! Sorry dudes but you only proved that you know how to copy and paste the text and only embarrassed yourselvs. All your "knowledge" and "facts" you got here
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Punisher
And know pretending to be smart boys. You and your friend only proved that you know how to find stuff in google, you must have more than that to participate in conversation about who wins, give your own facts, story moments and etc. Even donkey could do what you two did.
Unlike you both I know enough about Frank and the team to judge, Frank is impressive but he has a lot of PIS stories and three guys have impressive feats as well. I must also say I'm very dissapointed in avengers team to accept such fanboy like you, and again don't try to pretend smarter than you really are coz it's not working.
And next time you'll "dare" somebody think twice.

........I know I did, and I thought everyone knew.....
Did you seriously think that I wasted my time typing that?
And what the hell are you talking about? Posting information from another website is perfectly acceptable.....

All you have done, is prove that you are an idiot. And from that picture, I judge that you are fat and homosexual.

Sam Z
........I know I did, and I thought everyone knew.....
Did you seriously think that I wasted my time typing that?
And what the hell are you talking about? Posting information from another website is perfectly acceptable.....

Nope, you only TRIED to show as if it was all your basic knowledge and you said you brought facts but instead only copyed text. That's hillarious coz if you really want people to take your seriously bring your own facts and comicbook scenes.

All you have done, is prove that you are an idiot. And from that picture, I judge that you are fat and homosexual.

I judge the same from you sig, no wait. That you are stupid I got from your posts, and that you are a fanboy too.

Jabba the Hutt
Nope, you only TRIED to show as if it was all your basic knowledge and you said you brought facts but instead only copyed text. That's hillarious coz if you really want people to take your seriously bring your own facts and comicbook scenes.

I judge the same from you sig, no wait. That you are stupid I got from your posts, and that you are a fanboy too.

Fine, think what you want Samishe, we know the only "fanboy" here is you, for you have posted no facts, feats, reasoning, or logic proving that Frank will lose, and you resort to personal insults.

Regardless of if I copied and pasted it or not, it is still facts, it is still information, which you as the person taking the side of the trio must disprove.

Oh and by the way, the picture you posted was about YOU "pwning" ME.
My sig is just a big fat black guy eating a cheeseburger.

Sam Z
Fine, think what you want Samishe, we know the only "fanboy" here is you, for you have posted no facts, feats, reasoning, or logic proving that Frank will lose, and you resort to personal insults.

I had no problems with you untill you made it personal with you comments on my post, I actually wasn't even interested in this debates untill then, I only planned to make some joke posts.

Regardless of if I copied and pasted it or not, it is still facts, it is still information, which you as the person taking the side of the trio must disprove.

As for feats, you have entire Punisher respect thread right on this forum and the only think I or anyone else can do to support GTA is givving some links of GTA videos, so If you really think that your proves are more cinvincing only because they are easier to get then you are wrong.
Trio really did some impressive stuff like CJ killing the whole army on secret base and taking out bad cop with few gangs and all byhimself.
Tommy has been working as a killer for mafia for many years and was even named "harwood butcher". One of them is really not a very big problem for Frank but all three and he is getting down. That is conincing enough I believe. They have number and they are not just three usual guys with guns as your friend thinks and that is obvious too.

Oh and by the way, the picture you posted was about YOU "pwning" ME.
My sig is just a big fat black guy eating a cheeseburger.
Big fat (means fat) not eats cheeseburger but bites Jabba's ass (it's not even homosexual, it's worse)...

Onikirimaru
What the hell? Your saying our evidence and facts dont count because we got them from a credible source? What the hell kind of logic are you using where if a statement is derived from facts, that it is non-exisitant? If I say that gravity makes things fall, are you going to say "Thats not a fact you got it from Newton"

That stuff from other sources are our facts and evidence. It displays how and why Punisher will win. It proves we arnt fanboy sitting at your computer making crap up. Where are your facts and evidence? You havnt brought any? Your just sitting at your desk saying "Tommy wins, Tommy will beat people up"

Do you know how grown people solve problems? They make their arguments based upon facts. This "cutting and pasting" that you say, y'know the stuff that seems to make you think that it doesnt count, is what we big folks call "research" When you make decisions, you look at sources and evidence. Now I looked at all the evidence that says Punisher can take out 3 really good gangsters, and put it up against the lack of any evidence saying the GTA crew can take out anyone above a goon, and made the decision that Frank can take them out. Now appearantly what you do is read the topic, say to yourself "I own more GTA games than punisher games" and say GTA wins. Then when someone shows you facts and evidence derived from credible sources, you say "That isnt real, because its real" and then say "Owned" when you havnt even backed up any claim you said. So far your biggest "victory" is PROVING THAT WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. I didnt google Punisher, Im not even a punisher fan, but I know enough residual knowledge of him from the comics that I did read, to make my decision. But you actually went one step further than me and actually helped the case by posting links that prove that we didnt make any of this up.

Oh wait, I forget, Im not exactly dealing with a sophisticated mind here. What is your next counter point? My answer is invalid because logic was invented before cell phones? Or maybe you will try to find a spelling error to make fun of.

This debates over. Now its just an showcase of fandom and the extent of its zealosy.

Sam Z
What the hell? Your saying our evidence and facts dont count because we got them from a credible source? What the hell kind of logic are you using where if a statement is derived from facts, that it is non-exisitant? If I say that gravity makes things fall, are you going to say "Thats not a fact you got it from Newton"

I never said they don't count. Read my post again, you just pretended that all that text you wrote by yourself, that's what i was laughing about. That you even can't say anything from you common "knowledge".

That stuff from other sources are our facts and evidence. It displays how and why Punisher will win. It proves we arnt fanboy sitting at your computer making crap up. Where are your facts and evidence? You havnt brought any? Your just sitting at your desk saying "Tommy wins, Tommy will beat people up"

Do you know how grown people solve problems? They make their arguments based upon facts. This "cutting and pasting" that you say, y'know the stuff that seems to make you think that it doesnt count, is what we big folks call "research" When you make decisions, you look at sources and evidence. Now I looked at all the evidence that says Punisher can take out 3 really good gangsters, and put it up against the lack of any evidence saying the GTA crew can take out anyone above a goon, and made the decision that Frank can take them out. Now appearantly what you do is read the topic, say to yourself "I own more GTA games than punisher games" and say GTA wins. Then when someone shows you facts and evidence derived from credible sources, you say "That isnt real, because its real" and then say "Owned" when you havnt even backed up any claim you said. So far your biggest "victory" is PROVING THAT WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. I didnt google Punisher, Im not even a punisher fan, but I know enough residual knowledge of him from the comics that I did read, to make my decision. But you actually went one step further than me and actually helped the case by posting links that prove that we didnt make any of this up.

Oh wait, I forget, Im not exactly dealing with a sophisticated mind here. What is your next counter point? My answer is invalid because logic was invented before cell phones? Or maybe you will try to find a spelling error to make fun of.

This debates over. Now its just an showcase of fandom and the extent of its zealosy.

Another prove how pathetic you are. You are sitting there freaking proud of youself because you can post links about Punisher but I can't about GTA. You are pathetic because you think that if you can give link to pics of Punisher respect thread it means you "gave evidence". WOW! Even monkey could copy and post a link. There is no possibility AT ALL to give links of GTA feats because it's a GAME and everything happense there during the gameplay so I tell you ALL facts I know about GTA and that IS more impressive than just copying the text from marvel directory, Jabba realise that, but you seem to dumb to realise that. This is how grown people solve problems. They use their own logic if there are no feats near by. And posting links or copying text could do any d!@#head.
Now I wonder what's YOUR next post gonna be "I sHtill can posht a lot oph LIksh sho my argumentsh are more impreshive"?
Don't embarrass yourself.

IcePunk
Post something proving that Frank will lose. I dare you.
Owned.

What weapons do Punisher have? The trio have weapons that can take out a military base in less than 3 secs, Punisher's f@ckin' doomed!

Sam Z
Owned.

What weapons do Punisher have? The trio have weapons that can take out a military base in less than 3 secs, Punisher's f@ckin' doomed!

True, and since Onikirimaru could not back up his words with anything but with bio from marvel directory I will add something to your post IP.
What Frank does that makes people believe he wins? He has a lot of training, yes. Very experienced, but what's the result? The only thing he really do is killing armed criminals or soldiers. (And fight with Spider-man was PIS, just in case Onikirimaru does not know that) Each member of the trio does the same and as effective as Frank. And it's THREE of them, each one has as good or even better weapons. Frank is really in bad situation here. They outnumber him, they have as impressive feats. They have everything in this fight. The only Pun's advantage here is his popularity. Frank loses.

IcePunk
Thnx Sam, I was a little lazy there.

Since you owned 'em yet again maybe Jabba will add a nuke to Pun's equipment XD

Sam Z
Thnx Sam, I was a little lazy there.

Since you owned 'em yet again maybe Jabba will add a nuke to Pun's equipment XD

laughing out loud Then it would be a fair match.

Agent Krueger
Yay! I see smart people! Btw that was *not* sarcasm. Sam Z, you really owned em!

Jabba the Hutt
Owned.

I suggest you read my post where I changed the rules about weapons. And it's impossible to destroy a military base in less than 3 seconds unless you have a ****in hydrogen bomb. Even that, they have underground shelters.

As to weapons, Punisher is more SOPHISTICATED, fine-tuned, trained, and experienced than the GTA gangs will ever be.

Jabba the Hutt

Thank you, I love you.

Jabba the Hutt
I never said they don't count. Read my post again, you just pretended that all that text you wrote by yourself, that's what i was laughing about. That you even can't say anything from you common "knowledge".

Another prove how pathetic you are. You are sitting there freaking proud of youself because you can post links about Punisher but I can't about GTA. You are pathetic because you think that if you can give link to pics of Punisher respect thread it means you "gave evidence". WOW! Even monkey could copy and post a link. There is no possibility AT ALL to give links of GTA feats because it's a GAME and everything happense there during the gameplay so I tell you ALL facts I know about GTA and that IS more impressive than just copying the text from marvel directory, Jabba realise that, but you seem to dumb to realise that. This is how grown people solve problems. They use their own logic if there are no feats near by. And posting links or copying text could do any d!@#head.
Now I wonder what's YOUR next post gonna be "I sHtill can posht a lot oph LIksh sho my argumentsh are more impreshive"?
Don't embarrass yourself.

What the **** are you talking about? You're just proving him right.

Jabba the Hutt
True, and since Onikirimaru could not back up his words with anything but with bio from marvel directory I will add something to your post IP.
That is enough to prove you wrong. no expression Now it's about time you prove us wrong.
Doesn't matter what he does. It's HOW HE DOES IT. PROVE IT! eek! Show me scans and screenshots comparing the two, and proving to me that they are equally as impressive.

Alright, lets invite some good debators from the CBVF in here, and see what they have to say. (When I say that, I mean people NOT from the syndicate*) *Except for Rewmac

BTW sorry for the quadruple post no expression

A.J
Sam isnt acting like a fanboy but sam i gotta agree with pun, can they take on dd for christs sake, well pun has.................lots.

Janus Marius
WTF is this shit now?

The Punisher has fought just about every criminal organization in existence, as well as some fictional ones. He's battled the Italian Mafia, the Russian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Colombian and Mexican drug cartels, the Chinese Triads, Jamaican Yardies, the Irish Mob, biker gangs, street gangs, gunrunning militias, middle-eastern terrorists, religious fundamentalists of all types, muggers, killers, rapists, psychopaths, sadists, pedophiles, and sometimes even corrupt cops. The Punisher also assaults the businesses criminals thrive on from drug and weapon dealing to money laundering, human trafficking, etc. The Punisher has been fighting organized crime for long enough that he knows their modus operandi and can often predict their actions in advance. Of course, many of these criminal organizations have tried to kill the Punisher, using both their own men and hired contract killers. But the Punisher has survived and defeated (and, most often, killed) almost every assassin, hitman, bounty hunter, and mercenary sent after him.

^ Do you see that?

Here's more:

The Punisher possesses the normal human strength of a 6'1", 200-pound man who engages in regular physical exercise. Frank engages in a brutal regimen of calisthenics, katas and firing range practice daily, maintaining his combat skills. He does not smoke, nor does he consume any type of drugs.

The Punisher is a seasoned combat veteran of exceptional skills. A former U.S. Marine Captain with a distinguished combat record, Castle underwent sniper and recon training while in the Corps. He also received SEAL (Sea, Air, Land), UDT (Underwater Demolition Team), and LRRP (Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol) training.

Frank is well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat, his styles of choice being Ninjutsu, Shorin-Ryu, Hwarangdo and Chin Na, as well as unarmed combat training received in the military. He is an exceptional knife fighter who carries up to 3 or 4 different types of edged weapons.

The Punisher's arsenal.Armed solely with conventional weapons and motivated by a fanatical hatred for criminals like those who murdered his family, the Punisher has single-handedly incapacitated up to a dozen well-armed and experienced opponents in a single encounter and escaped uninjured. It is his military training and his attention to detail that allows him to achieve this. The Punisher Armoury series illustrates some of his thinking and training.

The Punisher outclasses these goons by miles.

http://marvel.com/universe/Punisher <<< For more information.

Jabba the Hutt
They're going to yell at you now for "copying and pasting" no expression

Tassadar
Punisher deals with people better than these three worthless sh1theads in mass numbers every day
They last the amount of time it takes him to squeeze the trigger three times, Punisher wins 1000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

Janus Marius
They're going to yell at you now for "copying and pasting" no expression

But they won't be able to argue against it.

Jabba the Hutt
Yeahh

Darkstorm Zero
Hey Janus, long time no see... very long time indeed...

but reunion suff later, now I want to say a little something.

Firstly, I am a very heavy GTA fan, but, even all 4 of the main characters from the games can't possibly win against the Punisher... The one possible advantage they would have had going by in game mechanics would have been Vehicle spamming, since this is a straight up shootout, Frank's far more accurate, better trained, and 5 times more lethal than all 3 put together...

Punisher's been in this game too long, and has taken on guys far tougher than Tommy, CJ and Tony (And the Mute from GTA 3... stick out tongue )

Jabba the Hutt
I honestly think that a monkey is incapable to copy and PASTE a link. Quit whining, Mary Poppins already disproved that.
So "grown-ups" in the real world don't research, they use the astounding databank of what they already know to solve problems? Don't think so
You're the one with the spelling errors smile

If anyone's embarrasing themselves, it's you.
Samishe: http://homepages.bw.edu/~gwalton/funnies/files/owned.jpg
And Samishe, if you ask, I am Colin Powell no expression

Agent Krueger
Question: Does Comic book info even count in Video Game Versus Forum?

RogerRamjet
Punisher with the greatest of ease... roll eyes (sarcastic)

c'mon..what kinda fight can someone put up when all they do is slashing hookers and starting to pant after a 10 second sprint?

Darkstorm Zero
Question: Does Comic book info even count in Video Game Versus Forum?

it depends on the context of the debate, it's admissable if we are going to estabish the characters themselves as they would be in a real world situation, in those cercumstances we can use them from whatever media they have appeared in.

Going purely from the way they are in the games, then no, outside canon is inadmissable.

Each scenario provides their own set of problems, for example: there is much more media published for the punisher to use, whereas all we have for GTA is the games, nothing else.

On the other hand, Game mechanics regularly have to tone down characters past what is otherwise well known canon abilities: Example, Juggernaught getting stopped by Cammy in X men vs Street Fighter....

You see, no matter how we debate online, someone's not going to be happy...

Sam Z
What the **** are you talking about? You're just proving him right.

I'm proving that he is idiot. Not that he needs any proofs of that...

Sam Z
That is enough to prove you wrong. no expression Now it's about time you prove us wrong.

That's enough to prove he knows how to work in the net. eek!

Doesn't matter what he does. It's HOW HE DOES IT.

So HOW he does it? Shoots them down. WOW! Unbelievable!

PROVE IT! eek! Show me scans and screenshots comparing the two, and proving to me that they are equally as impressive.

Here we go again, I CAN'T give you screenshots of CJ that shows him killing soldiers because there are NO such screenshots(Oh no! You beat me! I don't have GTA comicbook! Can you believe it?!). But I do tell you all the facts from the game. He did took over military base by himself, and there is no point for me to lie here and everyone who played the game knows that I'm not.

Alright, lets invite some good debators from the CBVF in here, and see what they have to say. (When I say that, I mean people NOT from the syndicate*) *Except for Rewmac

BTW sorry for the quadruple post no expression

No way! The whole Syndicate does not deserve to talk to such good debator like you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sam Z
Originally posted by Janus Marius
WTF is this shit now?

The Punisher has fought just about every criminal organization in existence, as well as some fictional ones. He's battled the Italian Mafia, the Russian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Colombian and Mexican drug cartels, the Chinese Triads, Jamaican Yardies, the Irish Mob, biker gangs, street gangs, gunrunning militias, middle-eastern terrorists, religious fundamentalists of all types, muggers, killers, rapists, psychopaths, sadists, pedophiles, and sometimes even corrupt cops. The Punisher also assaults the businesses criminals thrive on from drug and weapon dealing to money laundering, human trafficking, etc. The Punisher has been fighting organized crime for long enough that he knows their modus operandi and can often predict their actions in advance. Of course, many of these criminal organizations have tried to kill the Punisher, using both their own men and hired contract killers. But the Punisher has survived and defeated (and, most often, killed) almost every assassin, hitman, bounty hunter, and mercenary sent after him.

^ Do you see that?

CJ battled Russian mafia and took them down, Mexican gangs, street gangs, soldiers of secret military base.. Tommy battled Italian mafia. They are dead too. Tonny battled Yakuza, triads.
Psychopaths, sadists and corrupt cops is an usual thing for GTA.
Sorry not impressed.

Sam Z
I honestly think that a monkey is incapable to copy and PASTE a link.
No kidding? You're right your friend is even capable of that! Sorry you're right, he is a little above any monkey...

Quit whining, Mary Poppins already disproved that.

confused I don't get it. You call your friend Mary Poppins.

So "grown-ups" in the real world don't research, they use the astounding databank of what they already know to solve problems? Don't think so

If there is NO other source of information then yes, that's what they do. The only way for me to show you GTA feats is to send you GTA games, but sorry, can't do that...

You're the one with the spelling errors smile

What is your next counter point? Maybe you will try to find a spelling error to make fun of.

You two deserve each other laughing out loud

If anyone's embarrasing themselves, it's you.
Samishe:

Nice pic. laughing out loud You're right. You owned me coz you can find impressive pics of Punisher in the net but I can't find impressive pics of GTA characters...
Who's embarrassing, again?

IcePunk
laughing out loud

Sam Z
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Hey Janus, long time no see... very long time indeed...

but reunion suff later, now I want to say a little something.

Firstly, I am a very heavy GTA fan, but, even all 4 of the main characters from the games can't possibly win against the Punisher... The one possible advantage they would have had going by in game mechanics would have been Vehicle spamming, since this is a straight up shootout, Frank's far more accurate, better trained, and 5 times more lethal than all 3 put together...

Punisher's been in this game too long, and has taken on guys far tougher than Tommy, CJ and Tony (And the Mute from GTA 3... stick out tongue )

In only single post Darkstorm Zero did what you two weren't capable off doing for many pages. I'm talking about expressing his opinion based on something he knows as a fact, not based on what he read in directory yesterday.
I'm not even going to argue what he said because he tells how HE sees this fight. Not whom he likes best...

True Fox
I just reas through this and I don't know too much about the punisher and haven't played the gta games for ages but I've gotta say that the people who are arguing for the punisher are far more convinving and even though I think that they may be slightly underestimating the trio, they have supplied evidence and convinced me. Maybe I would change my mind if the people arguing for the trio provided some info.

Jabba the Hutt
Okay, so he knows how to work on the internet... that's a good thing...

Yep. wink

Here is what you do: Play the game and take pictures. And I'm not saying you're lying. It's just not as impressive as what the punisher has done, and has the capability to do.

Are you seriously calling the Syndicate good debators? :rollseyes:

Jabba the Hutt
In only single post Darkstorm Zero did what you two weren't capable off doing for many pages. I'm talking about expressing his opinion based on something he knows as a fact, not based on what he read in directory yesterday.
I'm not even going to argue what he said because he tells how HE sees this fight. Not whom he likes best...

Since when is an arguement invalid if it is derived from a directory that is 100% canon? Since when does that mean that we "like better" The Punisher?
As of now, the Punisher has won this fight. Stop beating around the bush Samishe. It's time you step up to the plate and argue about the topic.

Jabba the Hutt

What?

Sometimes wink Actually, I was referring to in the movie when Mary Poppins proved that anything was possible wink

Walkthroughs...screenshots?

lololololololololOLoloLoloLlollloloooooolololololo
lolololllo,ol;p;p;plol

I oWned JoU CoZ i foUnD INOfrmatIn NaWt PiCz

Way to follow the rules of past tense verbs!

Agent Krueger
Gah. 3 GTA dudes win. They overwhelmed the fkin Punisher. Punisher is HUMAN. I repeat, HUMAN. Not a super human. Can Punisher survive bullets to the chest repeatly? No. Is he strong enough that he can overwhelm 3 strong people? No. Can he dodge bullets like Neo or Agent Smith? No. Stop being a fanboy.

Tthe Almighty
i don't much about the punisher so have to say the gta trio just because the amount of weapons they have and vehicles likes tanks and planes with machine on them

KMC Dark Lord
WTF is this shit now?

^ Do you see that?

Here's more:

The Punisher possesses the normal human strength of a 6'1", 200-pound man who engages in regular physical exercise. Frank engages in a brutal regimen of calisthenics, katas and firing range practice daily, maintaining his combat skills. He does not smoke, nor does he consume any type of drugs.

The Punisher is a seasoned combat veteran of exceptional skills. A former U.S. Marine Captain with a distinguished combat record, Castle underwent sniper and recon training while in the Corps. He also received SEAL (Sea, Air, Land), UDT (Underwater Demolition Team), and LRRP (Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol) training.

Frank is well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat, his styles of choice being Ninjutsu, Shorin-Ryu, Hwarangdo and Chin Na, as well as unarmed combat training received in the military. He is an exceptional knife fighter who carries up to 3 or 4 different types of edged weapons.

The Punisher's arsenal.Armed solely with conventional weapons and motivated by a fanatical hatred for criminals like those who murdered his family, the Punisher has single-handedly incapacitated up to a dozen well-armed and experienced opponents in a single encounter and escaped uninjured. It is his military training and his attention to detail that allows him to achieve this. The Punisher Armoury series illustrates some of his thinking and training.

Damn no expression meh...

Sam Z
Since when is an arguement invalid if it is derived from a directory that is 100% canon? Since when does that mean that we "like better" The Punisher?
As of now, the Punisher has won this fight. Stop beating around the bush Samishe. It's time you step up to the plate and argue about the topic.

OK Jabba, lets make it all clear.
What you two brought about Punisher? That he is very experienced, he has a lot of training, he takes down almost all streetlevel characters he fight. That's all the true and I'm not argueing that.
Now, what do we know about GTA characters. Tommy V. was working for italian mafia as a professional killer for many years. He solo took down entire mafia syndicate, he killed dozens of armed criminals that were expecting him to come. Destroyed military helicopter armed with missiles. Antonio Was dealing with triads and yakuza mafia.CJ Solo took out Russian mafia, got into military base and stole secret project and killed many trained soldiers on his way. He can fly harrier. He was dealing with italian mafia aswell and took them down solo. Took over military ship by himself. And that's only CJ. Lets face it. We have ONE extreamly taugh and trained comicbook hero against THREE video game guys and each has as impressive feats as Frank.
And he fights all three of them at the same time. Team has ALL advantages in this fight. I read a lot of Punisher comicbooks and still I say he loses this fight and it is really obvious for someone who played and knows GTA games.

Now, one more thing. I personally don't have anything against you or your friend but you two really acted like dicks back there. I came at this thread and made one joke post, I said something about malibu club. The next day I opened this thread I saw these: "you are an idiot", "you got your ass kicked" and "you are owned" and all for one freaking joke post. And now you are surprised that I think that you are motherf!@kers!
And what the hell did you expect? Respect?!
My point here is that if you really only want to support your opinion then why acting like dickheads? Keep it cool and express your opinion. Is that so hard?

And one MORE thing. I've seen your posts on comicbook thread only for a few times, you don't come there, you don't see how our syndicate members debate and you don't know them. There are a lot of good debators there (yes, including Rewmac) so don't judge if you have no idea.

Jabba the Hutt
Good
Does that show that he is a good tacticion? Does that show hand-to-hand skill? Does that make him out to be a fighting genius? Does that show he has an advanced arsenal of weapons? Irrelevant. I already said no rocket launchers. Punisher, can do the same. Okay, Punisher has done that... Irrelevant. Does this mean he could take Tommy or Tony? Punisher has been there and done that. Honestly, I wouldn't put them on par with Frank. Are they advanced tacticions, do they have advanced arsenals? Do they have years of SEAL training? Can they plant traps? Do they have an advanced knowledge of weapons, explosives, and strategies. Do they do this on a daily basis? Do they have advanced knowledge of martial arts? Are they on par with Punisher in knifer fighting? Theres more.
How, what advantages? Not me.

You were first to use the term "fanboy." Should've designated it a joke post. Indeed, I had sexual intercourse with my mother.

Yep
You're the one using personal insults, and curse words.
LOL

I observe
Who, other than Rewmac?

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Tthe Almighty
i don't much about the punisher so have to say the gta trio just because the amount of weapons they have and vehicles likes tanks and planes with machine on them

Heyy way to read the previous posts!

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Agent Krueger Punisher has taken on more than three guys before. Outnumbering isn't going to work. So are Tommy, Tony, and CJ. Bullet proof vest? . Strength does not matter in fist fights. Punisher knows martial arts, and while unarmed has taken out 3+ men. Does any of the trio have and advanced knowledge of martial arts? Can Tommy, Tony, or CJ? You're making yourself look very stupid Kreuger.

KMC Dark Lord
Gah. 3 GTA dudes win. They overwhelmed the fkin Punisher. Punisher is HUMAN. I repeat, HUMAN. Not a super human. Can Punisher survive bullets to the chest repeatly? No. Is he strong enough that he can overwhelm 3 strong people? No. Can he dodge bullets like Neo or Agent Smith? No. Stop being a fanboy.

Wow dude, this just says "ignorance" all over it.

Now lets see what has the gta boys done in their "uber" careers?

They have:

Infiltrated military bases occupied with security guards who aren't even real soldiers. They have beat down the local run-of-the-mill police forces. And they have managed to gun down various gang members.

Now lets see. What has Punisher done?

WTF is this shit now?

^ Do you see that?

Hes beaten down EVERY mafia gang just about in the world. INCLUDING Tony V's "UBER L33T" ITALIEN MAFIA!!!

He has fought terrorists, REAL soldiers, not fake wannabe security guards with automatic weapons, and even a few sueprhuman guys. I mean for gods sake hes almost taken down SPIDERMAN once or twice, as well as mutants. He's probably killed a few thousand Tommy V's in his lifetime man. The GTA crew is going down.

And please, dont try to bash Jabba. Unlike ya'll h, along with others, have actually come up with REAL evidence, as opposed to "well, in this oen leevl, you could do this! So that must mean that he can do that!!!" Your just making me laugh.

Agent Krueger
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord

They have:

Infiltrated military bases occupied with security guards who aren't even real soldiers. They have beat down the local run-of-the-mill police forces. And they have managed to gun down various gang members.

WTF is this shit now?

^ Do you see that?

Hes beaten down EVERY mafia gang just about in the world. INCLUDING Tony V's "UBER L33T" ITALIEN MAFIA!!!

He has fought terrorists, REAL soldiers, not fake wannabe security guards with automatic weapons, and even a few sueprhuman guys. I mean for gods sake hes almost taken down SPIDERMAN once or twice, as well as mutants. He's probably killed a few thousand Tommy V's in his lifetime man. The GTA crew is going down.

And please, dont try to bash Jabba. Unlike ya'll h, along with others, have actually come up with REAL evidence, as opposed to "well, in this oen leevl, you could do this! So that must mean that he can do that!!!" Your just making me laugh.

Answer this

'Is it possible for Punisher to survive three rockets goin that him, continously'?

Btw, I have to man. I am Lord n00b. And YOU my friend is NOT at ALL even TRYING to be a n00b right now.

Agent Krueger
Punisher has taken on more than three guys before. Outnumbering isn't going to work. So are Tommy, Tony, and CJ. Bullet proof vest? . Strength does not matter in fist fights. Punisher knows martial arts, and while unarmed has taken out 3+ men. Does any of the trio have and advanced knowledge of martial arts? Can Tommy, Tony, or CJ? You're making yourself look very stupid Kreuger.

Your post doesnt say Punisher have bullet proof vest. Please say what Punisher has. Did 3+ men have machine guns, contiuosly shooting Punisher? Have three rocket launcher shooting at him? I don't care if T,T, and CJ is human, my point is Punisher is human, not a superhuman.

Okay CJ tries to punch Punisher, Punisher dodges then Tony tackles him to the ground, and Punisher gets a beating. Its not Punisher punches Tony, and somehow un-human like run to CJ and punch him too then the both is knocked out.

I don't care if I look Stupid. Im tha KMC n00b lord rememba?

Jabba the Hutt
Answer this

'Is it possible for Punisher to survive three rockets goin that him, continously'?

Btw, I have to man. I am Lord n00b. And YOU my friend is NOT at ALL even TRYING to be a n00b right now.

Yeah so, you know that I said no rocket launchers at least five times right?

Jabba the Hutt
My post doesn't say he's wearing clothes either. Round 1: Weapon of choice. Actually, yes I meant to include that in the post, but when I went back to edit it, my 15 mins were up. MY GOD! NOBODY WASTES ROCKETS ON A SINGLE PERSON! I SAID NO ROCKET LAUNCHERS FOR THE LAST TIME! You should... Okay...we know that already.

The ignorance. For God's sake he knows goddamn martial arts. He isn't gonne be that stupid. What? Are you talking about? Is it really that hard to win a fight against three untrained gangsters?

That in itself is stupid.

KMC Dark Lord
Answer this

That question is irrelevant as jabba said in his FIRST POST THAT ROCKETS WEREN'T ALLOWED!!!

And I am the Dark Lord of the n00bs.

Agent Krueger
No. He typed 'I for one choose Mr Castle'. Also where does this battle take place?

KMC Dark Lord
Does it matter, O mere flunky of the REAL Dar kLord of the n00bs?

Agent Krueger
FOOL! A n00b would choose the trio!

KMC Dark Lord
No, an ANtediluvian would choose the trio no expression

Jabba the Hutt
No. He typed 'I for one choose Mr Castle'. Also where does this battle take place?

It was in a later post. And why does the location even matter? Fine.. in the jungle.

Jabba the Hutt
No, an ANtediluvian would choose the trio no expression

An Antediluvian would pick the Punisher.

KMC Dark Lord
An Antediluvian would pick the Punisher.

It was just a joke.

And I deserve coodos. I stood up for you.

IcePunk
*loves Agent Kruiger's avi & sig*

Sam Z
Good

OK
Does that show that he is a good tacticion? Does that show hand-to-hand skill? Does that make him out to be a fighting genius? Does that show he has an advanced arsenal of weapons?

Yes.
Irrelevant. I already said no rocket launchers. Punisher, can do the same. Okay, Punisher has done that... Irrelevant. Does this mean he could take Tommy or Tony? Punisher has been there and done that.

Exactly, done that. So they did also. And each of them could do that.
Honestly, I wouldn't put them on par with Frank. Are they advanced tacticions, do they have advanced arsenals? Do they have years of SEAL training? Can they plant traps? Do they have an advanced knowledge of weapons, explosives, and strategies. Do they do this on a daily basis? Do they have advanced knowledge of martial arts? Are they on par with Punisher in knifer fighting?

Arsenal- yes. They can plant traps and they did. And yes on daily basis.
And yes, all their feats proved that they ARE on Pun's level. Everything he did, each of them did also and "training", "skill" and "experience" are just words here, coz he never did anything that makes him higher than them.
Theres more. What?

How, what advantages?

Again, each of them did the same staff as he did and it's three of them here, so yes - all advantages.

Not me.

Means you haven't played them further then for the first mission.
You were first to use the term "fanboy."
Nope, look back and read your own posts. I don't want to sound childish but YOU started it.

Should've designated it a joke post.

That was obvious and even if it weren't that is NOT a reason to call one an idiot.

Indeed, I had sexual intercourse with my mother.
Feel sorry for you...

Yep

Feel sorry again...

You're the one using personal insults, and curse words.
Not true again.

Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt LOL What the f**k?

I observe Sounds scarry...

Who, other than Rewmac?
And do you know others??

KMC Dark Lord

They have:

WTF is this shit now?

^ Do you see that?

Sam Z

First of all (again), he NEVER did anything more impressive than trio did. He only dealed with mafia and seriel killer what is not a big deal.
Taking down Spider-man was one of the worst example of PIS in comicbooks ever. Unlike you or Jabba I bring all facts I know since there is NO possibility to give scans of GTA games. And all you did is posting links to fan sites or directories. And you know what makes me laugh? Fanboism. If someone really believes that taking down Spider-man wasn't PIS then I feel sorry for him. And Dark Lord, are you too lazy to make your own posts?

KMC Dark Lord
more than half of that post was my own foo!

Sam Z
more than half of that post was my own foo!

Then you should've put "quote" in the right place. Coz it seemed you just brought somebody's old post.

FunkMaster Flex
WTF is this shit now?

^ Do you see that?

Here's more:

KMC Dark Lord
Yeah and most of that info comes from the Marvel Database. So no what, is the Marvel staff now just a bunch of fanboys to?

Sam Z
Have I ever called anyone fanboy for taking serious Punisher bio? No, never, so don't bring that "too" crap will ya? I already explained why Punisher loses this, because (despite of all training and experience) even one of trio did as impressive staff as Frank and at it is three of them here.
Oh, and Punisher beating Spider-man was a bullcrap, I honostly hope you agree with that.

KMC Dark Lord
Have I ever called anyone fanboy for taking serious Punisher bio? No, never, so don't bring that "too" crap will ya? I already explained why Punisher loses this, because (despite of all training and experience) even one of trio did as impressive staff as Frank and at it is three of them here.
Oh, and Punisher beating Spider-man was a bullcrap, I honostly hope you agree with that.

It doesn't matter. If someone wrights a comic book showing Agent X beating THanos and The hulk at the same time, it would still be cannon regardless of how bullshitish it is. And I got that Punisher beating Spider-Man from a COMIC BOOK. So yes, I'll believe it.

Reaper777
Punisher would take em, easy

Sam Z
It doesn't matter. If someone wrights a comic book showing Agent X beating THanos and The hulk at the same time, it would still be cannon regardless of how bullshitish it is. And I got that Punisher beating Spider-Man from a COMIC BOOK. So yes, I'll believe it.

So you would take Spider-man beating firelord serious too? Or Wolverine beating Lobo? Or may be Batman beating Hulk and Superman? That all happened in comicbooks and that all was badwriting. You are a member of this forum so go by this forums rules. No PIS. And Punisher hitting Spider-man's webshooters was one of the greates PIS ever. Spider-man was fast enough to dodge bullet that was already fired and that was less than meter away from him. Spider-man dodges bullets after they are fired easilly. But Punisher is the man! This trick does not work with him! His bullets fly fater than bullets of not trained men! roll eyes (sarcastic)

FunkMaster Flex

How?

1) Doesn't matter it's irrelevant
2) You and I are capable of that.

Show how the simple GTA arsenal compares to the Punisher's sophisticated arsenal. Where in the game? What type of traps?
Yeah, not really. Training+tons of experience>No training, less experience. Okay, Frank took on the Mongolian. http://static.flickr.com/16/22131662_d76d58dbcb.jpg Don't think any of the GTA guys could do that.
What?

Anyway, Frank has been around longer. He HAD to do more "staff." He's taken on 3+ armed guys, while unarmed, why can't he beat 3 guys, while they are both armed, and while they are both unarmed?

Actually, I think Kreuger started it.

What?

FunkMaster Flex
Thought I might post Frank taking out an entire armed mob family.
http://static.flickr.com/16/21997600_224a86efc5.jpg

KMC Dark Lord
So you would take Spider-man beating firelord serious too? Or Wolverine beating Lobo? Or may be Batman beating Hulk and Superman? That all happened in comicbooks and that all was badwriting. You are a member of this forum so go by this forums rules. No PIS. And Punisher hitting Spider-man's webshooters was one of the greates PIS ever. Spider-man was fast enough to dodge bullet that was already fired and that was less than meter away from him. Spider-man dodges bullets after they are fired easilly. But Punisher is the man! This trick does not work with him! His bullets fly fater than bullets of not trained men! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well..actually yes I would believe it seeing as how its CANNON!! I don't know Sam Z should I perhaps make a thread and call it SAM Z VS. MARVEL? You're an ignorant sorry excuse for a debater for even TRYING to argue against cannon sources. So why don't you just stop?

JohnnyDo3
man this is a MISMATCH Punisher would kill them all I mean thats his job to kill bad guys this is so easy I bet the russian would kill all 3 of them

Sam Z
Well..actually yes I would believe it seeing as how its CANNON!! I don't know Sam Z should I perhaps make a thread and call it SAM Z VS. MARVEL? You're an ignorant sorry excuse for a debater for even TRYING to argue against cannon sources. So why don't you just stop?

Because you are too dumb to see the difference between good and bad written stories. If you want to argue on this forum that Spider-man beating firelord is fine only because it is canon then I should make Dark Lord vs KMC forum rules thread. Go and find another forum and debate there that Batman beating Superman h2h is fine because it is canon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sam Z
Originally posted by FunkMaster Flex
How?

Play the game and you'll find out.

1) Doesn't matter it's irrelevant
2) You and I are capable of that.

So doesn't matter? Then why bringing that up as if it were his advantage?

Show how the simple GTA arsenal compares to the Punisher's sophisticated arsenal. Where in the game? What type of traps?
Yeah, not really. Training+tons of experience>No training, less experience. Okay, Frank took on the Mongolian. http://static.flickr.com/16/22131662_d76d58dbcb.jpg Don't think any of the GTA guys could do that.
What?
Anyway, Frank has been around longer. He HAD to do more "staff." He's taken on 3+ armed guys, while unarmed, why can't he beat 3 guys, while they are both armed, and while they are both unarmed?

Here we go again...
He took 3 armed guy before so he could take them... thumb up

And why put "qoute" three times?

Lana
Okay number one...hostility's not really needed....

Number two, this is against the rules. So closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.