Juggernaut in DC (twisted)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
Juggernaut has been teleported to the DC universe only something went wrong with the Gem of Cyttorak and now Juggernaut is 10 stories tall and his strength is increased 100%

Can they stop him and how would they?

He-guy88
i think he would be stopable but they'll have ta use like all of dcs most powerful like old school ion or paralex specter and such

Psyquis52
I was thinking that maybe a few of the tougher mystics could figure out a way to handle it.

i.e. Specter (if they can get him to help), Dr. Fate (if the current one's any good), Phantom Stranger (again if they can get him to help), maybe even that new group the Shadowpact or something like that.

He-guy88
yes thats the thing if they can get them to help

Psyquis52
DC mystics are totally unreliable. They need someone you know can get involved like Dr. Strange. That guy is there if you need him.

He-guy88
yeah thats y i dont give dr.fate and stuff much cred unless their in the fight

rougeredmage
well i say all the dc mystics fail to do anything what so all to the juggernaught. and all seems like it lost. and then john constantine comes along and tricks Cain into going to the pub

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.