Majestic vs Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Mr. Majestic
http://www.cif.rochester.edu/~paris/friends/majestic.jpg

vs

Hyperion
http://abyss.hubbe.net/gfx/covers/cms/lg/sp03-virgin-lg.jpg

arena rules, who wins?

King KAM
majesitcs old hair cut was hilarious

joesha28
Maj

S.S
majestic 10/10

joesha28
No 10/10 but 6/10.

S.S
Originally posted by joesha28
No 10/10 but 6/10.
Hyperion is no threat he's not that powerful really.....

Lucid Lui
Majestic gets a good majority.

Validus
Originally posted by S.S
Agreed. Majestic is way more powerful, much smarter, and a much, much better fighter.

joesha28
Yes he is not compared to Majestros but he cld pull in a few wins.

Validus
Only on his best day and Majestic's worse. He's done nothing to prove he's even in the same ballpark as guys like Majestros.

A.J
hyperion ????!!!! What the f**k?

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S

I disagree .... I think he's alot more powerful than the average Marvel Power house. He would eat Thor and Hulk for breakfast. smile

Majestic wins 10/10 smile

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I disagree .... I think he's alot more powerful than the average Marvel Power house. He would eat Thor and Hulk for breakfast. smile

Wha...what?

What has made you to think this?

S.S
Originally posted by A.J
hyperion ????!!!! What the f**k?
Yet again you contribute nada to the forum........

Majestic wins 10/10 smile
Bah!!! he hasn't done anything that would make him out to be more powerful then Thor or Hulk he's more around Wonderman level for now.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S

Bah!!! he hasn't done anything that would make him out to be more powerful then Thor or Hulk he's more around Wonderman level for now.

Have you read Supreme Power, Spidey ? confused

Wonderman would not survive a Nuke level explosion !

Wonderman nor Thor have Richter scale level Strength

Wonderman, Thor, Hulk could not survive the realease of a Terraton of TNT's worth of energy.

Hyperion > Hulk, Thor and Wonderman. smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wha...what?

What has made you to think this?

So much stuff ... his feats are a lot more impressive than the Current versions of the Hulk and Pre Odin Force, Thor. smile

grey fox
Hyperion is supposed to be the dog's ball's and yet i see/hear no feats.

Anyone have any.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by grey fox
Hyperion is supposed to be the dog's ball's and yet i see/hear no feats.

Anyone have any.

Are we talking about Supreme power Hyperion ? smile

A.J
Originally posted by S.S

Bah!!! he hasn't done anything that would make him out to be more powerful then Thor or Hulk he's more around Wonderman level for now. OI i just dont know who he is if know the character i would argue but i need more imformation mad mad

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by A.J
OI i just dont know who he is if know the character i would argue but i need more imformation mad mad

Mess with the Silver Spider and consider yourself an ex JLAKMC member. You're choice ! smile

A.J
im not even a member.......and he started it

grey fox
Are we talking about Supreme power Hyperion ? smile

Isn't their 3 different versions from each time Squadron Supreme was revamped ?

GODSCRIBE
Actually Hyperion would rock Hulk and Wonderman at the same time.

R.O.T. Yahman
Isn't their 3 different versions from each time Squadron Supreme was revamped ?

The ones involved in the 616 universe are loosers, but the recent Straczynski version is possibly marvels most powerful current Super hero. He's done more than Sentry to deserve this title IMO. smile

grey fox
The ones involved in the 616 universe are loosers, but the recent Straczynski version is possibly marvels most powerful current Super hero. He's done more than Sentry to deserve this title IMO. smile

Scans ?

The only SS related thing i have is issue 4/6 of NightHawk's limited series.

R.O.T. Yahman
Scans ?

The only SS related thing i have is issue 4/6 of NightHawk's limited series.

I dont have any , but Ion does !

I can explain if you would like ? smile

grey fox
That would be for the best.

R.O.T. Yahman
That would be for the best.

Strength :

Originally the government tested his strength using Heavy structures, but they find out that he has been holding back. The doctor in charge of testing Hyperion's abilities, describes him as having strength ' That can only be tested accurately using the Richter scale'.

In other words, the only objects heavy enough on the planet, to test Hyperion's strength are the Tectonic plates. This observation was made when he is fighting Doctor Spectrum, and it must be noted that Hyperion was holding back.

Hyperion demonstrated the extenet of his God like strength and durability, at the end of the Supreme Power series. He accelerates into the North Pole at high velocities. The resulting Impact causes a 10.5 earthquake, and releases energy equivalent to a Terra ton of TNT.

To put this into perspective, the earthquake that caused the Tsunami in South East Asia was no more than a 9, on the Richter's. A 10.5 is more than a 1000 times greater.

The Nuclear bomb that hit Hiroshima released the energy equivalent to 50 000 tons of TNT. A Terra ton of TNT, is a trillion tons of dynamite, the most powerful nuke in the world is only 50 megatons.

Hyperion's survives the impact totally unscathed in any form, and it remains to be seen what his limits are.

R.O.T. Yahman
Bump !

complexbrother
Hyperion is one of the most powerful heroes (or villains) in the Marvel Universe. All incarnations of Hyperion have roughly the same abilities, which mirror that of the DC character Superman in nearly every respect. He has very similar powers to Marvel Universe characters Gladiator and the Sentry, as they too are based on Superman.

He has vast superhuman strength that rivals that of such notable powerhouses such as Thor and the Hulk. He has superhuman speed and reflexes. In all incarnations, he can shoot intense plasma beams ("Flash vision" or "Atomic vision"wink from his eyes and, in the specific case of Hyperions I and II, it was noted that these beams are radioactive and potentially hazardous to bystanders in the vicinity. He can see outside the normal visible spectrum. He is vulnerable to argonite radiation, but is otherwise essentially invincible to all injury, save his own death rays. He can fly at faster than escape velocity speeds. His senses are superhumanly acute, but the various versions have widely differing levels of sensory enhancement.

In previous versions, in the event that he is actually killed, his corpse enters a state of suspended animation and if his bodily mass is left alone long enough, it will eventually reconstitute itself and he will return to life. He has a superhuman regenerative healing factor similar to that of the Earth-616 Eternals, who are capable of controlling their own molecular structure.

Aside from his superhuman advantages, Hyperion I is highly intelligent and a talented professional artist.

with his bio I belive Hyperion has a good chance for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.