Superboy Prime has entered the Supreme Power Universe...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frostbite883
and it's up to the Squadron Supreme(current versions) to take him down. Can the Squadron defeat the awesome might of Superboy Snotty?
Or will the Squadron face death at bthe hands of SBP(in Anti-Monitor armor)? You decide. Late'.

Lucid Lui
SBP kills everything. Then flies through a couple of planets, expecting that to end the universe, and wonders why it didn't.

Frostbite883
laughing out loud SBP is such a fool.

He-guy88
im sayin superboy prime cause hes everything(not that messed up though) i wanted superman to be he my most fav char of all time cause they made sups char to boyscouty only few times has he gone off and been bad ass

He-guy88
Originally posted by Frostbite883
laughing out loud SBP is such a fool.

well hes the true'ist to just mix it up no matter how much weaker he is so not a fool just crazy brave

He-guy88
maybe a littel self absorbed and not quite up ta the brainse as he realy should be

He-guy88
i take that back come ta think about it he is veary smart he does have the krypotiones super brains but just crazy

He-guy88
Infinite Crisis #7 Superboy Prime is seen saying, "Your sword's magic, but magic doesn't hurt me" so thats veary tough guy

He-guy88
When asked how Superboy-Prime's battle with the Teen Titans got out of control so quickly, editor Dan Didio said, "Superboy is a teenager raised in isolation, with raging hormones, a huge chip on his shoulder and the powers of a god. He never learned how to keep his powers or emotions in check, so when confronted, the situation escalated and he had no idea on how to defuse it. Think of a situation where you, as a teenager, lost your temper. Now imagine you have the power to crush a planet. Do you think that situation would have ended differently? This is the moment where Superboy-Prime crosses the point of no return and becomes the greatest threat the universe will ever know

not valed argument but im just puttin this out their

Frostbite883
Originally posted by He-guy88
well hes the true'ist to just mix it up no matter how much weaker he is so not a fool just crazy brave

Good point. yes

Frostbite883
And by-the-by I meant he was a fool to think by destroying planets
would end the universe.

Frostbite883
But, I can't blame him(since he's insane and all).

rougeredmage
well to me it sounds like SPB is totaly outnumbered. by the laws of Hommage Hyperion is atleast his equall. and i am pretty sure that Doc spec could go toe to toe with him. ... also i think every different unverises magic is different. meaning he could be exceptionaly weak to Arcannas magical quantum physics thing. i think the one weakness of superboy prime is that he is not a team player and thats why he lost

grey fox
When asked how Superboy-Prime's battle with the Teen Titans got out of control so quickly, editor Dan Didio said, "Superboy is a teenager raised in isolation, with raging hormones, a huge chip on his shoulder and the powers of a god. He never learned how to keep his powers or emotions in check, so when confronted, the situation escalated and he had no idea on how to defuse it. Think of a situation where you, as a teenager, lost your temper. Now imagine you have the power to crush a planet. Do you think that situation would have ended differently? This is the moment where Superboy-Prime crosses the point of no return and becomes the greatest threat the universe will ever know

not valed argument but im just puttin this out their

I don't mean to sound insulting , but your the first person I've ever known who's replied six times to himself.

R.O.T. Yahman
Hyperion will no last long on his own, but with a little help from Zardra , Nuke and the Doc, I'm sure they can cause a little distraction. I reckon Hyperion and Zardra are probably stronger and more durable than Black Adam and Superboy, so they offer some resistance. Nuke maybe be able to siphon off some form of Kryptonian radiation, to slow him down a little. Meanwhile Inertia comes along and steals half of his power (e.g. very Rogue esque), he is now fighting three beings with similar strength levels. Meanwhile Arcana is finding a wave function, in which Superboy Primes parents where in fertile. Its all a question of time from then onwards.

The Squadron Supreme Win 3/10 smile

S.S
He-guy seriously six post in a row.......blink

He-guy88
i know but i dident mean for that to happen but its just that after i said somthing i rembered something sorry

jasofisc
sbp owns all and rather quikly now, the guy has the powers of a sundipped pre-crisis superman he kills everyone no matter what they do to him.

Tron
i know but i dident mean for that to happen but its just that after i said somthing i rembered something sorry

You can edit your posts within 15 minutes, if you didn't know. Keeps you from putting up so many posts.

And editing the title, so there's no confusion.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Frostbite883
And by-the-by I meant he was a fool to think by destroying planets
would end the universe.

their was a plot behind that though so u cant realy call him a fool for that it was a reasonable plan too but dident work out of course or their would be sbp comics

Frostbite883
Good point.

He-guy88
ty i like to think im an expert win it comes to sbp big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.