Exar Kun vs DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deception
I'm redoing this fight because

1) it'll be interesting to see what everyone thinks
2) Bringing up dead threads usually results in people getting angrier than if i simply started a new one.

Who wins?

I see it going either way.

((The_Anomaly))
I say Sidious, as he has done far more impressive things, both PT Sids and DE Sids.

But Kun always wins by default because of his "00ber amulet blasts" which I think is an utter BS excuse of his being 00ber most of the time...

Deception
Kun will definitely own the PT Sidious..

BLAK FOX
He would probably beat PT Sidious.

tdtd
Originally posted by Deception
Kun will definitely own the PT Sidious..

Kun will take any form of Sidious whether with amulet blasts or saber skills..

jollyjim311
Okay, what makes Kun so U83r 1337 with his saber. We know he was a great swordsman and such, but Qui Gon was also described as a great swordsman. What makes Exar Kun outclass everyone? Don't consider this an attack, just post a few links or something, or tell me what he has done. I know he beat Vodo after a tough fight, but wat else?

tdtd
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Okay, what makes Kun so U83r 1337 with his saber. We know he was a great swordsman and such, but Qui Gon was also described as a great swordsman. What makes Exar Kun outclass everyone?

Oh man, sometimes I wish IKC was actually back here. Lets see Kun was a lightsaber prodigy, he got even better once he developed his unique style and saber, he tooled his master, he was chosen to be DLOTS... All that makes him super leet not to mention learning Sadow's secrets and Sith Alchemy.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Okay, what makes Kun so U83r 1337 with his saber. We know he was a great swordsman and such, but Qui Gon was also described as a great swordsman. What makes Exar Kun outclass everyone? Don't consider this an attack, just post a few links or something, or tell me what he has done. I know he beat Vodo after a tough fight, but wat else?

Seriously...Exar a lightsaber prodigy. Exar Kun can outclass a lot of people. However I disagree that he outclasses all forms of Sidious. Maybe most of them but not all.

tdtd
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Seriously...Exar a lightsaber prodigy. Exar Kun can outclass a lot of people. However I disagree that he outclasses all forms of Sidious. Maybe most of them but not all.

And you're entitled to your opinion but facts are facts and I have just provided them. Maybe you could provide an argument for once.. And by argument I don't mean irrelevant hyperbole lightsnake uses such as "he was the greatest force ever known blah blah".

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by tdtd
Oh man, sometimes I wish IKC was actually back here. Lets see Kun was a lightsaber prodigy, he got even better once he developed his unique style and saber, he tooled his master, he was chosen to be DLOTS... All that makes him super leet not to mention learning Sadow's secrets and Sith Alchemy.

Kun was only considered a master swordsman after he had created his new form. And who in Star Wars wasn't considered a master swordsman? His fight with Vodo was pretty even and he won only because his saber was able to cut through Vodo's stick, so hardly a testament to his dueling ability.

tdtd
Originally posted by BLAK FOX
Kun was only considered a master swordsman after he had created his new form. And who in Star Wars wasn't considered a master swordsman? His fight with Vodo was pretty even and he won only because his saber was able to cut through Vodo's stick, so hardly a testament to his dueling ability.

Excuses, assumptions, what other logical fallacies are there to downplay anyone NOT named Sidious.. Except for the fact that he was considered a lightsaber prodigy AS a padawan. His ability to cut through Vodo's stick wasn't duplicated by anybody, not to mention his creation of his new form/saber. Don't downplay facts/the character to boost yours.

BLAK FOX
Just to make it clear, I am not a Sidious fanboy and he is one of my least favorite characters in the whole SW saga. However I don't like the way in which you seem to put the ancient sith on a pedestal when there are many characters, including Sidious who are far more powerful then they were.

tdtd
There aren't any characters that are more powerful than the ancient sith, ESPECIALLY not Sidious. That's a ridiculous unwarranted statement.. The only person I could think of that can stand up to them and that's DN Luke.. And by stand up to them I mean challenge them not necessarily beat them. DN Luke was superior to DE Sidious..

Lightsnake
Man, Td, you continue to defy logic.

tdtd
Lightsnake, why do you continually use what I say about you, against me? Exar Kun>Sidious has been proven MANY times.. I don't see why you can't accept reality, that your favorite character isn't what you think.. You've been proven wrong before you left and after you came back.. I have offered a logical argument for anybody more powerful than Sidious, while you offer speculative hyperbole.. Way to debate, no really.. Great job.

PurpleSaber
There aren't any characters that are more powerful than the ancient sith, ESPECIALLY not Sidious. That's a ridiculous unwarranted statement.. The only person I could think of that can stand up to them and that's DN Luke.. And by stand up to them I mean challenge them not necessarily beat them. DN Luke was superior to DE Sidious..
I agree with all this, however sometimes you say Sidious is a lot worse than he actually is. I would definitely put him in the top 6 or 7 best Sith.

Great Vengeance
Exar Kun>Sidious has been proven MANY times..

Lol.

Admiral Akbar
And you're entitled to your opinion but facts are facts and I have just provided them. Maybe you could provide an argument for once.. And by argument I don't mean irrelevant hyperbole lightsnake uses such as "he was the greatest force ever known blah blah".

What facts? Show me where it says that Kun is more powerful than all forms of sidious. Please Shut Up..

Darth Avis
sidious got beaten by luke is a saber duel who is way worse than Kun at DE. Kun has his own lightsaber form and lightsaber. Yes he has the awsome amulat. He was increadible force powers (froze the senate in an instant, drained the Massasi race, studied Naga's work, ETC) while sidious has his storm and lightning. He cant use his storm because it takes a few seconds of concentration while Exar will be fighting him the whole time in a furious saber fight.

tdtd
What facts? Show me where it says that Kun is more powerful than all forms of sidious. Please Shut Up..

What are you an idiot? Youre using stupidity as your logic? "Show me where it says Sidious could take Exar Kun, or Ragnos". That's how dumb your argument sounds.. Now please, leave these discussions to the respected members of this forum that don't talk out of their asses.

tdtd
Originally posted by Darth Avis
sidious got beaten by luke is a saber duel who is way worse than Kun at DE. Kun has his own lightsaber form and lightsaber. Yes he has the awsome amulat. He was increadible force powers (froze the senate in an instant, drained the Massasi race, studied Naga's work, ETC) while sidious has his storm and lightning. He cant use his storm because it takes a few seconds of concentration while Exar will be fighting him the whole time in a furious saber fight.

Shhhhh GV and Ackbar are allergic to logic.

Jonathan Mark
Shhhhh GV and Ackbar are allergic to logic.
You are as a candle, the better burnt out.

Admiral Akbar
And you cant tell the difference between both facts and opinions.
Opinions for Fanboys!

tdtd
Actually I can offer facts that have been proven time and time again. You and 3-4 of these numbskulls can't even offer a logical argument.. All you have are ridiculous unintelligent insults, useless opinions, and statements you would call "logical".

Admiral Akbar
Hey tdtd. Your account is restricted again. Come back in a few days and start fresh. Make some friends.

Ermac_Master
(s)td(s)td.

Jonathan Mark
Hey tdtd. Your account is restricted again. Come back in a few days and start fresh. Make some friends.
Nah he's gone for good...

Admiral Akbar
He saw it coming..

The Creator
Hey, didn't Lightsnake talk about a KJA interview where he stated guys like Kun and Ragnos were on a firmly lower tier than Palpatine?

Lightsnake
I'm /trying/ to get confirmation on something of the sort

Admiral Akbar
Dident you send that email like a while back?

Lightsnake
Anderzone told me on Monday they were waiting for his reply and thanked me for my patience

The Creator
But I figure at this rate it would be quicker to find that interview then wait for that e-mail.

Lightsnake
I'm not sure if it exists, actually. I heard about it, but so far my search is fruitless. The email's the best bet

Admiral Akbar
True.

The Creator
Well I figured since you posted an exact quote that you saw it for yourself.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Ermac_Master
(s)td(s)td.
I bet your the funniest guy in your class.

Admiral Akbar
Damn, its time for me to get a new damn sig.

darthsith19
Exar Kun wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.