Exar Kun vs DN Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deception
Who wins?

Lately people have began stating DE Sidious > Sadow, however people have also said DN Luke = Exar Kun, and yet people say Luke > Sidious.

So lets settle this again, who wins?

last time people argued it down to a stalemate between the 2 and the first to get lucky wins.

((The_Anomaly))
LOL this is like one of the most argued fights on this forum. There's gotta be like a gazillion threads on this.

I say Luke, but as I said in the Sidious vs Kun thread you just made, Kun ALWAYS wins because of his "00ber amulet blasts"...

Deception
LOL...ye i know its the most argued...but Kun is somewhat downplayed because of so many people arguing for it, Luke hasn't really have that much force superiority an his saber skills are likely to not be on par, but i really don't know about this fight.

Both of them were amazing though.

tdtd
They are equal. The only people that argue Sidious>Sadow are new, uninformed, or faboys. In terms of force superiority Luke has this as he is made into a force God.. However Kun has his amulet blasts. However they were never shown to work on a live force user so that must be proven. Luke has Emerald lightning, however it was never shown to work on force users. Both are exceptional lightsaber duelists..

Lightsnake
Or maybe they have a different opinion based on the facts which you ignore, TD.
And why wouldn't Emerald lightning work on force users?

tdtd
Oh here we go.. Where is IKC when you need him. Emerald lightning worked on users outside the force, what kind of logic is it to assume it will work on force user.. With that knd retardation you have me arguing FOR Kun, a character I don't especially like/

Lightsnake
The Vong don't exist outside the force, read the NJO.

tdtd
They are IMMUNE to the FORCE. I know all about the Vong. They were stripped from the force a LONG time ago.. If you bring in the "emerald lightning works on force users" you will be continually humiliated, as usual.

Lightsnake
Umm, no, they're not. Read NJO, kay? They were stripped of it, but exist on a different level of the Force, that's it. Luke and the others discover that level. Hell, we have two Vong Sith lords and Onimi, a decently strong force user. Your argument collapses there

tdtd
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Umm, no, they're not. Read NJO, kay? They were stripped of it, but exist on a different level of the Force, that's it. Luke and the others discover that level. Hell, we have two Vong Sith lords and Onimi, a decently strong force user. Your argument collapses there

They exist outside of the force because they were stripped from it, quit arguing facts, they weaken your already weak argument. The others develop Vong sense while Luke develops emerald lightning which might specifically be designed for the Vong.. Your argument is down the toilet as usual.

Lightsnake
Explain the Vong Sith Lords...and how the NJO specifically states they DO exist on the Unifying Force

tdtd
Yea that's why they're immune to force attacks.

Lightsnake
You haven't read NJO, NJO has all the information of this. The Vong aren't on the level the Jedi can perceive at first, that changes. Explain Onimi, and the two Vong Sith

tdtd
Hence the development of Vong Sense.. Sorry lightsnake you and your misdirection won't work..

If attack works on character X, attack is sure to work on character Y..
Can we say logical fallacy?

Lightsnake
Ok, you haven't READ the NJO. You don't know WHAT you're talking about. Vongsense was a word, nothing more

tdtd
Ok, you haven't READ the NJO. You don't know WHAT you're talking about. Vongsense was a word, nothing more

Yea like "Palpatine was the greatest sith ever" is just sentence. Oh wait is it or isn't it, or could you possibly contradict yourself to help your weak argument? Once again, the logical fallacy is, and learn this since it seems beyond you now..

Because attack can work on character X,
it can surely work on character Y.. Without proof(which you don't have), that it works on a force user, your argument is what it usually is, well none.

Lightsnake
Vongsense is being able to sense the Vong in the force, that's it.

tdtd
ok.... Hence the term "vong sense"..Answer your illogical fallacy

Lightsnake
Yeah, and it was given that name because it was used to SENSE THE VONG via the Unifying Force. This from NJO

tdtd
Why are you ignoring the argument you were trying to make? Answer it.

Lightsnake
Because an attack designed to attack wouldn't work if applied to a different situation? That's lunacy. Ok, Force lightning won't work on a Barabel.

tdtd
Uh... I can't believe I'm explaining this. It's like Star Wars for Dummies.. Ok lets try.. In the galaxy, everything exists around the force and in the force, which is why sith lightning attacks and force attacks work on everybody. The Vong are NOT of this galaxy, and have been stripped from the force, removed, not part of it, outside of it, whatever you want to call it. We have had NUMEROUS arguments about this already, stop arguing against logic. A force attack will not work on someone outside of the force.

Lightsnake
Except the Vong are part of the Force, jusst on a different level, which Luke and others rediscover. That is IN THe NJO, get it through your head.

tdtd
Another level of the force? They were stripped FROM THE FORCE from something Zenot, the planet itself. They can be on any level they want, but they have been removed from it, hence why force attacks don't work on them, whether they are on another level or not, which is why it's more logical to assume Emerald Lightning was specifically designed for the VONG and that youre committing numerous logical fallacies with your speculation and illogical assumptions.

Lightsnake
It's impossible to exist outside the force, pal. They were blocked from it, that's all and the FInal Prophecy and Destiny's Way, as well as Traitor goes over this in EXPLICIT DETAIL, stop arguing witht he books when you have not even read them.

tdtd
It's impossible to exist outside the force, pal. They were blocked from it, that's all and the FInal Prophecy and Destiny's Way, as well as Traitor goes over this in EXPLICIT DETAIL, stop arguing witht he books when you have not even read them.

The force exists in THAT GALAXY, pal. They were from OUTSIDE OF THE GALAXY, pal. They were blocked to the force, thereby making force attacks against them useless, pal. Thank you for supporting my argument.

Lightsnake
No, the Force exists in EVERYTHING THAT LIVES. Destiny's Way explicitly states the Vong do exist in the force, even if the Jedi can't sense them. Explain Onimi and Vongerella.

tdtd
Ok what don't you understand? They have been blocked from the force, stripped, removed, whatever. THEREFORE FORCE ATTACKS DO NOT WORK ON THEM BECAUSE OF THIS. I don't know how to be clearer on this subject. Let me make 1 more example that will completely destroy your argument, AGAIN, yet you'll continue to argue against facts. A good example of what would happen is in the Thrawn triloogy, the Ysalamiri I believe.. They cause little bubbles to block the force, which is why Joruus sends force lightning at Thrawn, it goes him and then around him or to the site, whatever.. This is WHAT will happen when force attacks are used on the Vong... Thank you, come again.

Lightsnake
And all this is addressed in the NJO. Try again

tdtd
Really? You have yet to show anything. Outstanding job of arguing against facts and presenting no argument!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/94/Fonzie.jpg/180px-Fonzie.jpgYou're Cool

Lightsnake
This from someone who hasn't read NJO? Try again.

tdtd
Try what again? LOL.. Way to debate lightsnake, your posts are humorous to the KMC forums.. Now read the Thrawn Trilogy and comprehend the concept of blockage from the force before you offer your infallible "Its in the NJO books but I have nothing to provide" Logic again, thanks.

Lightsnake
No actually, it's "Here's my argument and it comes from NJO."

Which you haven't read

tdtd
You haven't provided an argument lightsnake. You provided nonsense like "Everything is in the force". That may or that may NOT be true, for all you know the force only exists in the galaxy. What IS true is the Vong are immune to it..Just like the Ysalamiri.

Lightsnake
No, actually, the Force encompasses all life, this is all addressed in Destiny's Way and Traitor. And the Vong are only immune to the force as they're on a different plane of it...Jacen and Luke rediscover said plane and have both used the force on the Vong

Darth_Glentract
Lightsnake is right about the Vong existing in a different plane of the force.

tdtd
I said whatever the case is, hence the concept of normal force attacks not working on the vong, hence the concept of emerald lightning being specifically created to fight the vong, hence the logical fallacy stating that if it works on the vong, it will definitely work on a force user..

Jonathan Mark
TDTD stop trolling...

*insert not PG-13 pic and language here*

tdtd
LOL... Lets see let me reiterate the definition of a troll since you conveniently forgot. Not one who throws in logical arguments from the beginning of the thread, but the one that just comes in and insults other people, tells them not to troll, and offers no arguments.. Hmmm I wonder who THAT is.... Way to go hypocrite!

Lightsnake
Oh, so was JAcen's lightning not affecting the Vong? Did they imagine it? Prove it was created for the Vong and not just Luke's own creation period

tdtd
I'd have to prove that as soon as you prove that the lightning can affect a force user, since the onus is on YOU to prove it, and you can't. Believe me, I've argued this thread many many times with IKC and I'd love to think Luke can use it on Kun, but we have no evidence of it being used on a force user.. So it's on you to prove that it can be, because you can't dispute a proof of absence..

Lightsnake
As IKC loves to say: Absence of proof is not proof of absence. We've seen offensive force lightning atacks used on force users, we know electric judgment can...

tdtd
but this isnt electric judgement, this is his own NEW force attack that isn't even lightning, since nothing comes out of his hands. It's an instakill which was never shown to work on a force user. Doesn't mean it can but there is no proof you can come up with that it would suggest it, just like there is little proof that Kun's blasts would work on a force user, besides the fact that they blast through everything, which is another case.

Lightsnake
And Emerald lightning is just that: Tailored force lightning to kill. It's an offensive power and logically it would affect other sentients because at that point, Luke was on the Vong's level and I'm pretty sure he fried some twi'leks with the lightning

tdtd
Dude it's not really lightning, I don't think you understand the concept of it. He just stretches out his hand and it instantly kill the Vong, there is no actual lightning.

Lightsnake
You miss the green sparks?

tdtd
I thought there were no green sparks, from reading up on google and other sources it was just called emerald lightning, but it was an instakill move that wasn't at all like sith lightning.

Lightsnake
Where do you think the 'Emerald' comes from? Or the 'lightning?'

kamikz
Just a question. Why would they call it lightning if it wasen't lightning?

tdtd
I don't know i'm trying to remember one of the threads here a few weeks ago, people were saying there were no actual sparks. No matter though, you still have to prove it can work on a force user, because for all you know it was designed specifically to combat an enemy that was stripped from the force/on another level.

Lightsnake
Or, since Luke later uses it on Kilik...this is just asinine...why would an offensive lightning attack not work on other enemies, when Luke'd opened himself to the Unifying Force? Luke was fighting on their level

tdtd
You're asking the wrong questions Lightsnake. Luke's only force attack that was able to work was emerald lightning. For all we know that attack was designed for specifically THAT level of the force, the stripped from the force level. There's nothing that suggests it would be able to work against actual force users on the normal level.. It is unknown, therefore undebateable.

Lightsnake
We've seen Jacen use lightning on them and Luke force push them...and wait, if it works on the Unifying Force, which is the highest level of the Force, it won't work on others?

tdtd
You said it yourself, it's a different level of the force, it any level... I haven't read NJO but I understand the Vong are immune to it or block it, like the Ysalamiri.. JUst because you design a specific attack for a different level of the force does not mean it will work on all others..

Again dude, just because attack can be used on character A does NOT mean it can be used on Character B, unless there is SOME sort of proof.. I'd like to think it would work on Kun but there's no logical debate for it.

Lightsnake
Except for the fact the level Luke uses it on is the level that every living thing exists on....Vong are not always immune to the Force

Admiral Akbar
Nevertheless it still is the Force. And seeing as how the Sith are force sentients the lightning should be able to work. The Vong are still part of the force but its hidden so deap inside, and pretty much stripped from existence after they altered thier RNA and DNA cells. OMINI is a Vong, yet he was bound to the Force. And he was the True Supreme Overlord, so what does that mean!?

Lightsnake
Not to mention Vongerella and Darth Talon

Admiral Akbar
Who? Lol..

Lightsnake
The Vong Sith Lords I've been talking about....Talon is a Sith Lord in Legacy and Vongerella-fan name- is Lumiya's apprentice

tdtd
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Nevertheless it still is the Force. And seeing as how the Sith are force sentients the lightning should be able to work. The Vong are still part of the force but its hidden so deap inside, and pretty much stripped from existence after they altered thier RNA and DNA cells. OMINI is a Vong, yet he was bound to the Force. And he was the True Supreme Overlord, so what does that mean!?

I don't know, but that's not proof that the instakill would work on force sensitives.

Deception
This has indeed been argued many times, however if you people are inclined to believe that Kun is affected by such a lightning, its logical fallacy for you believe that Kun's Amulet Blasts are not, they're thicker than a lightsaber and much more powerful than your average blaster, so hence unless your able to disprove Kun's blasts working, Luke's Emerald Lightning remains on the same plane.

Both are exceptional duelist, so i believe it to be a draw.

BLAK FOX
I don't actually think that the blasts would ever be as dangerous as they were when Kun first acquired them because imo they were only of such great power and magnitude because he couldn't control them, so I think that he needed to be able to control the blasts so they weren't as much of a danger to himself and I think that his blast against Aleema was the result of all of that, and that was hardly impressive.

Deception
They were two different attacks, and what you have posted is purely your opinion and unfounded assumptions.

Prove that Luke's Emerald Lightning works on force users, you can't really. Kun's amulet is fueled with the "dark rage within his heart" and as a DLOTS he always has a dark rage.

Your not making logical assumptions either, just because he couldn't control them and that later perhaps he can, does not mean the Blasts will be lessened in any way.

Compare and contrast the two attacks, its very obviously two very different attacks.

By your logic, Luke's Emerald lightning wont be as effective against a force user because he was only shown to use it on a non-force sensitive being.

Razielim
I think Luke might have (potentially) some defense against Kun's energy blasts. In Dark Empire, Luke managed to block powerful AT-AT blasts with the force... Using the force, I think he might be able to block a force attack. These blasts are tangible... and only do a bit more damage than full power AT-AT blasts.

Lightsnake
Ok, prove Kun's amulet blasts works on sentient being force users...and for the last time, didn't Luke use EL on the Kiliks? And for the love of...Luke killed a living creature with it while he was on its level of the force. Why would anyone consider it was just for the Vong when, on the Unifying Force, there's no distinction?
And Luke is probably the far, far superior duelist and force user here

Admiral Akbar
What exactly is the Unifying Force?

1.Ben Skywalker
Well the way i see it is that the yuuzhan vong were part of the unifying force but not part of the living force and if Emerald Lightning could hurt someone that was only part of the unifying it could hurt someone who is part of the unifying and living force.

Starwalker
Luke would likely take it simply given that he may be closing in on his full potential which I believe Lucas established was equivalent to that of the Chosen One.

Deception
Originally posted by Razielim
I think Luke might have (potentially) some defense against Kun's energy blasts. In Dark Empire, Luke managed to block powerful AT-AT blasts with the force... Using the force, I think he might be able to block a force attack. These blasts are tangible... and only do a bit more damage than full power AT-AT blasts.

Well the Amulet Blasts cannot not be quantified in power, so you can't really say do a bit more damage. If you want to say that, well EL does 1/10000000 damage of the AT-AT blasts.

Lightsnake its not shown to be a instakill when used upon force users, unless reasonable sources come out, you cannot simply assume that they will automatically work as they do on the Vong.

Look everyone has favourites, however neither Luke's nor Kun's attacks have any sources to show they would work on each other.

Amulet Attacks tore apart Huge Monsters of the Dark Side

EL instakilled a immensly powerful creature.

Both attacks have accomplished similar tasks, so why are you trying to say EL > Amulet blasts? That is somewhat biased....

In this fight however, i believe it to be a stalemate.

Deception
Originally posted by 1.Ben Skywalker
Well the way i see it is that the yuuzhan vong were part of the unifying force but not part of the living force and if Emerald Lightning could hurt someone that was only part of the unifying it could hurt someone who is part of the unifying and living force.

Again, everything is part of the Unfying Force, but not every single Vong is a force sensitive so we have no idea if the EL is an instakill in every single case.

The Amulet blasts destroyed a creature of similar stature, yet everyone is keen to downplay it.

darthnuman
Originally posted by Deception
Again, everything is part of the Unfying Force, but not every single Vong is a force sensitive so we have no idea if the EL is an instakill in every single case.

The Amulet blasts destroyed a creature of similar stature, yet everyone is keen to downplay it.

The amulet blasts were only so massive and powerful in DLOTS because Kun couldn't control them and the amulet was feeding directly of Kun's power. When he learns how to control them (and it is clear that he does indeed learn how to control them when he says to Aleema that she is a sith pretender and that he has leant everything from the ancient sith (whether he did or didn't, it is clear that he believed that he had) so it is presumable that he learnt how to control the amulet blasts), the blasts are nothing that special as is shown when he uses them against Aleema. It is a single beam, hardly more powerful then a simple force power and Aleema is shortly able to get up unhurt.

Admiral Akbar
DarthNuman? Oh GOD....

Motoko Sama
Really? Before Kun even mentions anything about "not being able to control it", he says "Yes, Nadd...I...I believe I begin to understand", and the omniscient narrator comes in to say "What Exar Kun understands is that the dark rage that fills his own heart can be focused in this amulet, unleashing tremendous energies!" - and on the same page we see him use the blasts which seem to have the same magnitude as the others. Then, on the next page, he says he can't control it as the energy increases - though there is no mention of this on the previous page of Kun not controlling it when we see the blasts first disintegrate temple walls.

Kun can use "the dark rage that fills his own heart" - his anger - and focus it in the amulet, different from the amulet "feeding off Kun's power".

It's presumable to believe he actually knew how to control the blasts, when it isn't clear that he has learned everything of "Sith powers"?

The blast had enough power to throw her across the room, and knock her unconcious - but not enough to even leave a burn? I highly doubt that's the same attack. Not ruling out it isn't, but I wouldn't count it as the same either. Even though they had two different artists, the attacks look different anyways - red squiggly lines and pink DBZ blasts.

As well, have you taken into account that he wasn't even attuned to the Darkside during that point? Hadn't learned jack of the Darkside, and was almost clueless?

The fact he could use blasts to that magnitude, direct them, and not be consumed by them when he didn't know jack about the Darkside is impressive. Since that time he's gained immense knowledge - "more knowledge and wealth than he can ever hope to use", vast insights into the Darkside, and obviously tremendous power - to think he can't produce the same effect and control it would call for an actual explanation rather than "omg Aleema blastz = fin4l product".

I suppose though that it's the same attack (not really) - I mean Ulic, who knew nothing of Nadd's direct teaching and barely anything of the amulet he possessed, knew how to or did create blasts like Kun did on Yavin, but instead "learned everything", and used a blast which had similiar effect to Kun's blast on Aleema, on Cay and Nomi, right?

Oh, and Akbar - your sig is awesome.

Darth_Glentract
Ok, prove Kun's amulet blasts works on sentient being force users...and for the last time, didn't Luke use EL on the Kiliks? And for the love of...Luke killed a living creature with it while he was on its level of the force. Why would anyone consider it was just for the Vong when, on the Unifying Force, there's no distinction?
And Luke is probably the far, far superior duelist and force user here

What does setience have to do with whether it would affect him or not. Guns kill both sentient and non-sentient things.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by darthnuman
The amulet blasts were only so massive and powerful in DLOTS because Kun couldn't control them and the amulet was feeding directly of Kun's power. When he learns how to control them (and it is clear that he does indeed learn how to control them when he says to Aleema that she is a sith pretender and that he has leant everything from the ancient sith (whether he did or didn't, it is clear that he believed that he had) so it is presumable that he learnt how to control the amulet blasts), the blasts are nothing that special as is shown when he uses them against Aleema. It is a single beam, hardly more powerful then a simple force power and Aleema is shortly able to get up unhurt.
Crap...ur back.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
Really? Before Kun even mentions anything about "not being able to control it", he says "Yes, Nadd...I...I believe I begin to understand", and the omniscient narrator comes in to say "What Exar Kun understands is that the dark rage that fills his own heart can be focused in this amulet, unleashing tremendous energies!" - and on the same page we see him use the blasts which seem to have the same magnitude as the others. Then, on the next page, he says he can't control it as the energy increases - though there is no mention of this on the previous page of Kun not controlling it when we see the blasts first disintegrate temple walls.

Kun can use "the dark rage that fills his own heart" - his anger - and focus it in the amulet, different from the amulet "feeding off Kun's power".

It's presumable to believe he actually knew how to control the blasts, when it isn't clear that he has learned everything of "Sith powers"?

The blast had enough power to throw her across the room, and knock her unconcious - but not enough to even leave a burn? I highly doubt that's the same attack. Not ruling out it isn't, but I wouldn't count it as the same either. Even though they had two different artists, the attacks look different anyways - red squiggly lines and pink DBZ blasts.

As well, have you taken into account that he wasn't even attuned to the Darkside during that point? Hadn't learned jack of the Darkside, and was almost clueless?

The fact he could use blasts to that magnitude, direct them, and not be consumed by them when he didn't know jack about the Darkside is impressive. Since that time he's gained immense knowledge - "more knowledge and wealth than he can ever hope to use", vast insights into the Darkside, and obviously tremendous power - to think he can't produce the same effect and control it would call for an actual explanation rather than "omg Aleema blastz = fin4l product".

I suppose though that it's the same attack (not really) - I mean Ulic, who knew nothing of Nadd's direct teaching and barely anything of the amulet he possessed, knew how to or did create blasts like Kun did on Yavin, but instead "learned everything", and used a blast which had similiar effect to Kun's blast on Aleema, on Cay and Nomi, right?

Oh, and Akbar - your sig is awesome.

Good Post.

Thanks! big grin

Lightsnake
Let's see...would a non sentient being be able to utilize the force to the degree Luke can to block a blast when we know Sith weaponry can be destroyed via the force or a saber?
Kun's screwed

Deception
Lightsnake, as we have said before, you will not convince us and we will not convince you.

Since its a democratic society and considering you are not the Overlord of KMC, we really have no point in arguing.

These forums are fast becoming inactive, ever since the notable debators are leaving.

True Fox
This fanboyism for Exar Kun has got to stop. His amulet blasts were not special and not incredible as they are shown to be simple attacks when used against Aleema.

And there would be a case for Luke's emerald lightning only working on Vong if the Vong were on a different plane of the force to other beings but they are actually on a higher plane of the force to other beings so there is no reason to believe it won't work.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by True Fox
This fanboyism for Exar Kun has got to stop. His amulet blasts were not special and not incredible as they are shown to be simple attacks when used against Aleema.

Oh, please.

Perhaps you missed my post that practically refuted the whole load of crap that his attack used against Aleema was the final product? And, you've yet to respond to it - so unless you're going to develop some type of rebuttal for it, don't say "omg Aleema blastz = fin4l product".

Swirly Girl
Erm, have we seen it work on force sensitives? Have we seen it work on people with training? Is it blockable? Can basic telekinesis repel it?

We don't know.

You can pull out the bullshit card 'till the cows come home, but his "Emerald Lightning" technique is a mystery. That's it, a mystery. A technique that we've only ever seen displayed on one being; and a non-force sensitive being at that.

Null ARC Avis
Also lightsnake, Kun did use his blast on a sentiant bieng, Aleema. The reason the blast didnt make her a smuge on the wall is because the blast feeds off of Kuns anger. If i do remember correctly, he was almost smiling when he used the blast.

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
Erm, have we seen it work on force sensitives? Have we seen it work on people with training? Is it blockable? Can basic telekinesis repel it?

We don't know.

You can pull out the bullshit card 'till the cows come home, but his "Emerald Lightning" technique is a mystery. That's it, a mystery. A technique that we've only ever seen displayed on one being; and a non-force sensitive being at that.

Well there is a chance that it can be blocked etc. but it seems that people think that it would have no effect on a non-Vong being and I just wanted to clear that up.

Lightsnake
I'm decently sure Luke used his EL on a vong slkayer.

And ok, he used A blast on Aleema...did she die, now? Was Kun there to kill her or not?

Null ARC Avis
he was not there to kill her at all. he was there to kill ulic.

Lightsnake
Oooh, the comic said Exar was there to kill them both

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
Also lightsnake, Kun did use his blast on a sentiant bieng, Aleema. The reason the blast didnt make her a smuge on the wall is because the blast feeds off of Kuns anger. If i do remember correctly, he was almost smiling when he used the blast.

Erm it actually feeds off the 'dark rage inside his heart' which is always there whether he is happy or sad at the time.

Null ARC Avis
yea but if he is happy the blast would obviously be weaker.

BLAK FOX
Whether he is happy or sad or whatever, the dark rage inside his heart would remain the same. His feelings at the time would have no effect on the dark rage deep down inside of him.

Null ARC Avis
hmm it is called dark RAGE for a reason i think.

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by BLAK FOX
Whether he is happy or sad or whatever, the dark rage inside his heart would remain the same. His feelings at the time would have no effect on the dark rage deep down inside of him.

Motoko Sama
Please, can someone refute my post? The Aleema blast was not the final product.

Was Yoda there to stop Sidious or not? Didn't you say he could block people from the Force or something? Yeah, why didn't he pull a major trick out of his ass? Why didn't Sidious use one of his "almighty" techniques on Luke instead of dueling, hm? Why didn't so and so shoot so and so when they had the chance?

And logically, and most likely they were not even the same attack, and to think he can't produce something of that magnitude again is ridiculous considering his mastery and vast insights into the Darkside itself, and knowledge. I've posted reasons to think why they weren't, no one has done anything other than say "z0mg Aleem4 didn't d1e!!!!//?!?!fsdhfiha".

Lightsnake
Umm, Sama? I was pointing out Kun DIDN'T use the same blast

Motoko Sama
Umm, Sama? I was pointing out Kun DIDN'T use the same blast

Hm...seems my observations were off. embarrasment My mistake.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Swirly Girl

We don't know.

That green lightning worked on the force sensitive Kilks as well... or are you going to try to tell me that just because it worked in the Kilks doesn't mean that it will work on anyone else?

Admiral Akbar
Who says luke would use EL to start the fight in the first place? A jedi's goal is to ultimately disarm their opponent not blast them with an offensive move and kill them instantly. Thats going against the jedi code. The vong however posed as a great threat seeing as how there was no other way to kill them, Luke was forced to use EL.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
That green lightning worked on the force sensitive Kilks as well... or are you going to try to tell me that just because it worked in the Kilks doesn't mean that it will work on anyone else?

Yes, for some reason people always seem to ignore that evidence.

Lightsnake
I don't think Luke really minds killing people...he slaughtered Welk pretty easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.