Imperiex vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
i dont know too much about imperiex, other than hes a galactic threat with enough power to cause lex luthor and darkseid to join superman in stopping him. hes supposedly powerful enough to destroy a galaxy, he has numerous herald like beings at his desposal. galactus too aparantly has the power to destroy galaxys, can create heralds that are arguably as powerful as superman. so who wins in a battle of the weird head geared cosmic threats? senario: galactus hears about imperiex heading to earth to destroy the universe and decides he likes it where it is at the moment. full or normal powered galactus, your choice.

A.J
galactus supes beat imperix himself even if he was poered up i believe

Galvaclaw
I'd give this to Imperiex under normal conditions. Lets say they meet up after Galactus has just eaten a planet. He has the life energy of a whole planet stored within him. Imperiex has the raw enegy of multiple consumed galaxies in him. Since he doesn't do much I'd imagine he's got most of it left.

Full powered Galactus wins.

GODSCRIBE
Galactus wins this on a whim. Imperiex looks like an S&M version of a Celestial depicted by Charles Schultz.

A.J
well duh lol

Avalonofthewind
This has been done a few times.

A.J
i thought so but no one comented so thought no real point

grey fox
Galactus

Mider
galactus would absorb him if he blew up i hope for all that power youd think he could do more then he did.

Comicbook_kid
If you do a search on this particular fight, it's been done before about 12 times....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.