::Pokes::

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Telpy
Er... Hi!!

Vinny Valentine
no

Spartan005
eek! no expression

Telpy
Huh?

Spartan005
pokey

Telpy
Ahem!
*Stuff's stick up spartan's backside*

Spartan005
That Hurt.

*pulls stick out of back and shoves it up Telpy's ass*

Hahahahaha

Telpy
*Knocks out Spartan*
Heh!

Renamon
no expression

Bardock42
Originally posted by Telpy
Er... Hi!!
Were you like gone for a billion years again?

Telpy
Firstly, I'm not that old.
And secoodly, err, I think so!

All my old friend I knew seem to have disapeared, or changed their names, and I don't recognise many people around...

Bardock42
Firstly, I'm not that old.
And secoodly, err, I think so!

All my old friend I knew seem to have disapeared, or changed their names, and I don't recognise many people around...

Hehe, the first and the second are contradicting...hehe....

Hmm, I remember you though....cause I love your location droolio

Telpy
Hehe, I know; but the second point is just a phrase. Then again, you could argue that the billion years is just a phase.

I remember you too, though I didn't get to know you that well the last time I'd popped around. big grin
But it's nice to see a friend face here!

Oh, so are you going to grace us with your presence any time soon? Of have you already been and gone?

hug

BakaXero
i want a taco!

Bardock42
Hehe, I know; but the second point is just a phrase. Then again, you could argue that the billion years is just a phase.

I remember you too, though I didn't get to know you that well the last time I'd popped around. big grin
But it's nice to see a friend face here!

Oh, so are you going to grace us with your presence any time soon? Of have you already been and gone?

hug

Hmm true...so many phrases......all really complicated

Yeah, I like my avatar too....and even more I like the actual album....it rocks...are you a Harry Potter fan?

Nah, been there done that, checked if it's mostly harmless.....is...I'm good, for now.

Telpy
Originally posted by BakaXero
i want a taco!

Mmm, hello you!
Lovely Avatar!

Is it from the Jackie Chan cartoons?

Bardock42
It looks like an Amalgam of Lobo and Mist.....

Telpy
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm true...so many phrases......all really complicated

Yeah, I like my avatar too....and even more I like the actual album....it rocks...are you a Harry Potter fan?

Nah, been there done that, checked if it's mostly harmless.....is...I'm good, for now.

Try learning Quenya. It's a pretty language, but damn hard to learn from scratch! Especially all by yourself!

Hmm, Harry Potter Book fan! I am indeed! And you?
My favourite character's Snape! He's INNOCENT! And I just love that voice of his... droolio Alan Rickman!

Bardock42
Try learning Quenya. It's a pretty language, but damn hard to learn from scratch! Especially all by yourself!

Hmm, Harry Potter Book fan! I am indeed! And you?
My favourite character's Snape! He's INNOCENT! And I just love that voice of his... droolio Alan Rickman!

Err...maybe later.....but probably not....

Harry Potter fan...nah...can't say I am....I have read the first 5 pages of the second book though...and watched the first movie halfway...twice...does that count?

Telpy
No, nope! Not a hard core fan!! Lol!

What about X3? Got to be anxiously awaiting for that!! Man, an I overdrooling here just thinking about it! lol

Bardock42
No, nope! Not a hard core fan!! Lol!

What about X3? Got to be anxiously awaiting for that!! Man, an I overdrooling here just thinking about it! lol

Hmm, yeah I am kind of waiting for it...but not nearly as much as I did for either Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, Batman Begins or V for Vendetta.....but the trailers look pretty good.....the Superman trailers do as well...

Telpy
You know, I never got the chance to see VforV. That sucks! Though the superman is one I'm greatly looking forward to. Mmm...

Bardock42
You know, I never got the chance to see VforV. That sucks! Though the superman is one I'm greatly looking forward to. Mmm...

What the....you need to it is uber awesome....

Telpy
i know, I know!

But I think I will probably this summer!

Got exams soon! First one is in 7 days... EEK!

Bardock42
i know, I know!

But I think I will probably this summer!

Got exams soon! First one is in 7 days... EEK!

I am halfway through my final exams....then I'm done....yeah....

Telpy
What exams are you doing?

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by BakaXero
i want a taco! I want a burrito.

Bardock42
What exams are you doing?

I'm already done with History and Mathematics now I have English and German...

Telpy
Ah, not to bad.

I've got 15 exams to sit - for 3 subjects. That's harsh!

Bardock42
Ah, not to bad.

I've got 15 exams to sit - for 3 subjects. That's harsh!

Yeah...much easier here...just 4 easy exams...then over...I can go to Uni...w00t....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.