Builders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
no expression well every monday and thursday i have to walk to college and use the same route all the time ..and at one part of this trek i come to a building site with the usually builders that whilst and acknowledge the ladys and im not overly fussed about that until today ... ....

i was minding my own business when i hear 'hey up Amy phwoah i think your lovely ' for the whole time i was ealking past.....no expression how do they know my name ...i dont even do anyone thats a builder sad confused

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ladygrim
no expression well every monday and thursday i have to walk to college and use the same route all the time ..and at one part of this trek i come to a building site with the usually builders that whilst and acknowledge the ladys and im not overly fussed about that until today ... ....

i was minding my own business when i hear 'hey up Amy phwoah i think your lovely ' for the whole time i was ealking past.....no expression how do they know my name ...i dont even do anyone thats a builder sad confused

i was gonna say how do these things know your name.. weird

bake them some cookies eat

ladygrim
i havent a clue how to bake cookies :lo:

Renamon
get instant cookie mix, add 2 eggs, 1 cup of milk, stir till it is nice and goopy, get a metal sheet and put the goopy cookie dough on it, and bake for 15-20 minutes, and you have cookies.

Soleran
buy them cookies and tell them you baked them!

Morning_Glory
ok confused learn... they'll love it

and I bet you loved the whistles but i think it would creep me out if ppl I didnt know knew my name messed

S.S
maybe he's from this site........confused

Morning_Glory
no kidding, the instructions are normally on the box of cookies or brownies -- dont have to make them from scratch...

and if it was someone from this site thats even creepier

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by S.S

maybe it's you messed

ladygrim
yeah the whilstling made my day if was feeling crappy but being on name terms is weird

S.S
Silence.......ninja

ladygrim
its u isnt it SS i knew it

Morning_Glory
confused

Morning_Glory
what ya building S.S. eat

S.S
its u isnt it SS i knew it
Yes it was me I confess.......
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
confused
no expression

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by S.S

no expression

what?

I got confused for a second...tsk!

S.S
what ya building S.S. eat
hammer wait and see.
what?

I got confused for a second...tsk!

Storm
Just ask them next time you pass by.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

ladygrim
i might change my route to college ....laughing out loud or send my sister or brave it and ask them

Soleran
i might change my route to college ....laughing out loud or send my sister or brave it and ask them

Don't be a ninny, go ask them yourself! Oh and bring them cookies as well!

Bloigen
Shoot them with a .44

Like in GTA.

ladygrim
well i dont own one of them ...do u laughing out loud

Bloigen
No, but... you could blow them up, with some pepsi, and some bi-carbonate soda... shifty

ladygrim
whistle whistle ninja sneaky sneaky laughing out loud

Bloigen
*passes ninja costume*

*passes bunny ears*

shifty

ladygrim
well im ready laughing out loud

dr_potato
i would take a bazooka with u and if they say anything...bang!!! no more builders blowup

Thorinn

i was minding my own business when i hear 'hey up Amy phwoah i think your lovely ' for the whole time i was ealking past.....no expression how do they know my name ...i dont even do anyone thats a builder sad confused I didn't read that so I can't give you any advice. no expression

taft
Originally posted by Thorinn
I didn't read that so I can't give you any advice. no expression

i read it, but i dont have any advice shifty

Thorinn
Originally posted by taft
i read it, but i dont have any advice shifty Not surprising. no expression

taft
Originally posted by Thorinn
Not surprising. no expression

oh whats that suppose to mean?

dr_potato
oh whats that suppose to mean? your stupid maybe?

taft
Originally posted by dr_potato
your stupid maybe?

maybe

dr_potato
maybe possibly

taft
perchance

Thorinn
your a non-contributer even though you can contribute. no expression

taft
who ?

Thorinn
duh you.

oi. messed

taft
quiero tacos de carne asada droolio con limon y salt

ladygrim
no expression okkkay

Mr Parker
Originally posted by S.S

yeah either that,or the guy is plain psychic. eek! weird,really weird.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.