Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
Who do you think can stop Spawn King of Hell?
Spawn vs?

grey fox
Anti-Moniter

outavodka
well there you go.....
SBP punches through any and everything laughing
but seriously Thanos w/t IG

Big Sexy
bump

golem370
Exitar

Lord Urizen
I don't know enough about Exitar to debate that.

I think everyone here should know enough about Spawn before making an argument that could be VALID...so far people just put down NAMES without a reason.

King Hell of Spawn probably has little power on Earth, if you think about it, Malebolgia never showed up on Earth he always stayed in the 8th level of Hell.

In the 8th level of Hell, Spawn has almost absolute power. He is tied to and in command to the fabric of that circle.

It doesn't matter if Exitar can even kill Odin or Darkseid, they are only rulers of such limitted realms. Each level of Hell is like a Universe within itself, and the 8th is one of the highest planes of Hell.

If Exitar travels to the 8th level to try and kill Spawn, he may have a lot of trouble there. I can't say for sure though as I know less about him.

samishe
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Who do you think can stop Spawn King of Hell?
Spawn vs?

Gimme a week of prep and I'll stop himcool

Mider
he had alot of powers during his stint as king of hell i think he had the power to controll nature itself or something like that but just never uses that power, it would take someone pretty high up there to beat him, from what i hear not even exitar can beat this guy, he is said to be faster then time itself.

Lord Urizen
Mider for the most part you are correct there...

I would back you up more if i knew more about Exitar

But Odin or Darksied can't compare to a ruler of Hell in Image

Dinalfos
Batman. Because he has the Batkick.

samishe
Spider-man because of his spidersence.

Lord Urizen
Batman. Because he has the Batkick. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spider-man because of his spidersence. laughing

Takion
SBP can not defeat Spawn. As much he has done. I don't think he is equivalent to Spawn..........

D-Block
Phonix

Takion
Originally posted by D-Block
Phonix
YEAP!!!!

Grimm22
God stick out tongue

Batman and Dr. Doom with 3 years of prep

Takion
Originally posted by Grimm22
God stick out tongue

Batman and Dr. Doom with 3 years of prep

Grimm22
Originally posted by Takion

Alright 10 years erm

Takion
Originally posted by Grimm22
Alright 10 years erm
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Big Sexy
I put this thread up because many seem to underestimate Spawns powers. I have seen dd verse spawn threads.

At this point I doubt Exitar would be a match. Spawn at this point was beyond nature to where he could pick up heavenly weapons. With this in mind, its hard to think of many who could threaten him here.

Takion
I put this thread up because many seem to underestimate Spawns powers. I have seen dd verse spawn threads.

At this point I doubt Exitar would be a match. Spawn at this point was beyond nature to where he could pick up heavenly weapons. With this in mind, its hard to think of many who could threaten him here.
Exitar is stronger than Galactus. How can Spawn beat him?

Tassadar
The Saint of Killers, RKT, the Preacher, Ion, Garth Ennis(The Punisher wrighter who has Frank pwning people who shouldnt even notice him) written Punisher, Batman with a day of prep(This seriously happened in a comic) if written poorly enough......

Takion
Originally posted by Tassadar
The Saint of Killers, RKT, the Preacher, Ion, Garth Ennis(The Punisher wrighter who has Frank pwning people who shouldnt even notice him) written Punisher, Batman with a day of prep(This seriously happened in a comic) if written poorly enough......
ION. Hmmmmmm. I have to see.

Big Sexy
Well that debatable considering how Galactus's power changes but this is in Spawn realm. Though beings like Exitar are powerful they still abide by the laws of their respective universes but Spawn at this point was beyond that .

This is what makes Spawn do difficult to argue. This hell is not some second rate hell like mephistos.

Big Sexy
What makes this hard is the nature of his powers. Can he be killed if he is not affected by natural means( even at this magnitude)?

Takion
Who da F'ack said Magneto can defeat Spawn.

Lord Urizen
It doesn't entirely matter.

Spawn has "DIED" numerous times and he is still here now.

So technically, truly defeating Spawn is almost an impossiblity.

Here are my reasons why Spawn has such an advantage over someone like Exitar:

1) You are contrasting Spawn with Galactus.......Wanna talk about Galactus and his ability to create heralds......Spawn is connected to the LEGION...an army of nearly countless hellspawns each with there own unique power and fighting capablities.

2) Spawn as ruler of Hell would beat Exitar....in the 8th level of Hell, King Spawn is incharge of its very fabric. Exitar travelling to Spawn's domain at that point would have been futile, Exitar would have had no power there.

3) Spawn killed Malebolgia who could be comparable to Galactus.

4) Spawn SCARRED Mammon an entity definately equal to Galactus, if not superior, in terms of Hellish Authority. What Galactus is in his universe is what Mammon is in Hell, if not stronger.

5) Second Age Spawn was virtually unstoppable. He transcended the rules of Heaven, Hell, Earth, every aspect of Reality you can think of. heavenly weapons had no effect on him, Mammon's superiority made no difference in thier first showdown.

6) Spawn comprises of Necroplasm, chopping off his head doesn't kill him anymore, it only stops him temporarily. He's virtually immortal, even in the latest Spawn, before he escaped Thamuz' torture, even Mammon was shocked "I actually think the HellSpawn is truly dying this time....how is that possible?" He asked. He's one of the major devils in Hell, and even he was completely shocked.

7) Try to keep in mind, Image's version of Hell is much more extensive and greater than Marvel's. Marvel treats Hell and any intepretation of it as "pocket dimensions" "minor realms within the universe". Mephisto is a joke, so don't bother comparing him to any of the devils of Image.

In Image Hell is like an endless spectrum of torturous universes, and each "universe" or level of Hell has its ruler. Marvel doesn't treat Hell this way, which is why Galactus appears to have much more authority over any demonic force.

I'm not saying Exitar is no match for Spawn.....I just don't think Exitar can ensure Spawn's absolute submission.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
It doesn't entirely matter.

Spawn has "DIED" numerous times and he is still here now.

So technically, truly defeating Spawn is almost an impossiblity.

Here are my reasons why Spawn has such an advantage over someone like Exitar:

1) You are contrasting Spawn with Galactus.......Wanna talk about Galactus and his ability to create heralds......Spawn is connected to the LEGION...an army of nearly countless hellspawns each with there own unique power and fighting capablities.

2) Spawn as ruler of Hell would beat Exitar....in the 8th level of Hell, King Spawn is incharge of its very fabric. Exitar travelling to Spawn's domain at that point would have been futile, Exitar would have had no power there.

3) Spawn killed Malebolgia who could be comparable to Galactus.

4) Spawn SCARRED Mammon an entity definately equal to Galactus, if not superior, in terms of Hellish Authority. What Galactus is in his universe is what Mammon is in Hell, if not stronger.

5) Second Age Spawn was virtually unstoppable. He transcended the rules of Heaven, Hell, Earth, every aspect of Reality you can think of. heavenly weapons had no effect on him, Mammon's superiority made no difference in thier first showdown.

6) Spawn comprises of Necroplasm, chopping off his head doesn't kill him anymore, it only stops him temporarily. He's virtually immortal, even in the latest Spawn, before he escaped Thamuz' torture, even Mammon was shocked "I actually think the HellSpawn is truly dying this time....how is that possible?" He asked. He's one of the major devils in Hell, and even he was completely shocked.

7) Try to keep in mind, Image's version of Hell is much more extensive and greater than Marvel's. Marvel treats Hell and any intepretation of it as "pocket dimensions" "minor realms within the universe". Mephisto is a joke, so don't bother comparing him to any of the devils of Image.

In Image Hell is like an endless spectrum of torturous universes, and each "universe" or level of Hell has its ruler. Marvel doesn't treat Hell this way, which is why Galactus appears to have much more authority over any demonic force.

I'm not saying Exitar is no match for Spawn.....I just don't think Exitar can ensure Spawn's absolute submission.
Good post thumb up

Takion
DAM URIZEN!!!! IM NOMINATING YOU AND GS AS THE BEST DEBATORS!!!!

Lord Urizen
AWESOOMMMEEEEEE

I'm flattered to be nominated with GS lol

juggernaut66666
Spawn killed Malebolgia who could be comparable to Galactus.

LOL Never ever compare malebolgia to galactus and spawn only won because he had that sword and angela has helped him also

Takion
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
quickquote=6534517](auto quote)

LOL Never ever compare malebolgia to galactus and spawn only won because he had that sword and angela has helped him also
That could have decreased his power remember. He defeated a weakened Malebogia. The sword does nothing.

Big Sexy
That could have decreased his power remember. He defeated a weakened Malebogia. The sword does nothing.
Malebolgia had been weakend for setting Urizen free. Understand, in his realm Malbolgia is comparable to Galactus. He has created hellspawn for centuries is one of the strongest demons of hell. Mammon does not really count since he is a fallen angel.

Rewmac
Galactus

TOAA

Death (Marvel Universe)

Silver Surfer (with Captain Universe stuff)

Abraxas (limitness cosmic power, Marvel)

Akhenaten (Marvel Universe)

probably Arides (marvel)

Dormammu (Marvel)

Need proof?? Read some handbooks and appearences comics...

Anyway Spawn is overrated...

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Rewmac
Galactus

TOAA

Death (Marvel Universe)

Silver Surfer (with Captain Universe stuff)

Abraxas (limitness cosmic power, Marvel)

Akhenaten (Marvel Universe)

probably Arides (marvel)

Dormammu (Marvel)

Need proof?? Read some handbooks and appearences comics...

Anyway Spawn is overrated...
Thats your opinion. What makes Spawn such great character is he a take on religious mythos which is only seen in a couple of comics. The heavens and hells in spawn are a take on societys versions. Lucifer is Spawn is the lucifer ( similiar to the morningstar comics) in which he is the greatest of all evils. Many abstracts and celestials are strong in marvel but they are not enemies of God him/her self. Malebolgia is one of his helss strongest demons. There really is not eternal battle in marvel of (the ultimate good vs Evil) as it is in the spawn comics.

Crease
How many monthly Spawn titles does image publish?

FrothByte
michael or lucifer

Rewmac
Thats your opinion. What makes Spawn such great character is he a take on religious mythos which is only seen in a couple of comics. The heavens and hells in spawn are a take on societys versions. Lucifer is Spawn is the lucifer ( similiar to the morningstar comics) in which he is the greatest of all evils. Many abstracts and celestials are strong in marvel but they are not enemies of God him/her self. Malebolgia is one of his helss strongest demons. There really is not eternal battle in marvel of (the ultimate good vs Evil) as it is in the spawn comics. Agree on a couple of parts, but Spawn has nothing to do with Lucifer if you are looking the similiarity between Spawn and the bible. I'm studying the Bible and it's meaning nowdays (having some exams like graduation). It's your loss you don't believe me, I like Spawn, just not his fanboy. YES there are people in Marvel (lots) who can beat Spawn. Everbody is coming woth the mytical and magical stuff, magic can be beaten....Even I'm surprised when I got the handbooks just how many characters marvel has. Usual characters cannot beat Spawn, but people with infitite cosmic power, pure magic form characters and so can beat Spawn...Spawn isn't the ultimate power of the universe...

Takion
Originally posted by Rewmac
Agree on a couple of parts, but Spawn has nothing to do with Lucifer if you are looking the similiarity between Spawn and the bible. I'm studying the Bible and it's meaning nowdays (having some exams like graduation). It's your loss you don't believe me, I like Spawn, just not his fanboy. YES there are people in Marvel (lots) who can beat Spawn. Everbody is coming woth the mytical and magical stuff, magic can be beaten....Even I'm surprised when I got the handbooks just how many characters marvel has. Usual characters cannot beat Spawn, but people with infitite cosmic power, pure magic form characters and so can beat Spawn...Spawn isn't the ultimate power of the universe...
You know he was comparing him to Lucifer "Morningstar" right.

outavodka
SBP can not defeat Spawn. As much he has done. I don't think he is equivalent to Spawn.......... i was being sarcastic.

Big Sexy
Never said he was nor am I a fanboy. I have actually have not been reading spawn for very long but I find it more concrete than most marvel or dc books. There really is not that much of an exchange of power like marvel and dc. Enemies don't seem to pop up everywhere. his status appears that he will once again gain a better prowess of powers. I find his comics comparable more to the mornigstar comics than to marvel or dc continuity. An infinite power does not seem to often pop up out of no where. I don't think Spawn is comparable to many. In Image hell is more the cornerstone of evil while in marvel and dc it is reduced to nothing more than small time dimensions. The universes are too different for a really good comparison since in both marvel and Dc, the don't elaborate on Gods status clearly either.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by outavodka
Spawn killed Malebolgia who could be comparable to Galactus.

Spawn won because Malebolgia was severely weakened not only after releasing Urizen and having all of Hell betray him for it, but ALSO because Angela was slicing up Malebolgia with her heavenly lance like CRAZY !

Remember, the lance is filled with necroplasmic nullifying energy, and Malebolgia had his stomach slit open, his face cut, and his throat gashed at. In his last few moments of strength he impaled Angela which sent Spawn into a "i dont givva sh*t" frenzy taking Angela's sword and chopping off his head.

Malebolgia was already weakened even before he fought Spawn and Angela, even Mammon laughed at his face knowing this is his last day in Hell....remember all of Hell abandoned Malebolgia, they were PISSED at him for releasing Urizen and doing something so stupid that could have gotten EVERYONE and EVERYTHING killed everywhere.

Malebolgia is like the Galactus of Hell, you should read more Spawn bro. He is one of the MAJOR DEVILS of Hell....like i told you, don't thnk MArvel's version of Hell, and the JOKE that is Mephisto, think IMAGE's HEll....they take Hell seriously, and Malebolgia is one of the MAJOR demon lords, not to mention the ex ruler of the 8th level of Hell...he's no joke.

The only difference between Galactus and Malebolgia in terms of power is WHERE their power is manifested. Malebolgia cannot enter the Universe, its "illegal" by Heaven/Hell's temporary truce and would de power him, but if Galactus went to IMAGE's version of Hell, he'd be slaughtered by Malebolgia.

complexbrother
Pre Reticon Beyonder

Lord Urizen
ithink urizen would never beat a full powered galactus

Not the Urizen present in issues #95-99, full power Galactus can destroy the Universe and that version of Urizen was imprisoned within planet Earth and set into a physical "coma" if you will.

However that was a SEVERELY weakened Urizen who would have gotten stronger and stronger.

Consider these 2 facts:

1) Urizen cannot die, it's impossible, he is above the concept of Death. He can only be contained.

2) It took the combined forces of Heaven and Hell to imprison him the first time. Many of them died. Devils of entire hellish realms were involved as well. Some of Heaven's forces were capable of making super giant red stars super nova.

Angela alone was hunting down a monster who was feeding on GALAXIES and she is just ONE out of the millions of angels who exist in Image's Heaven, yet before her birth angels of status equal to and ABOVE her had to fight Urizen, none could kill him.

i think a full power Urizen would kill Galactus eventually. Remeber, Galactus can die, Urizen cannot.

He-guy88
old school ion he was realy close to god stature in the since he could do anything

He-guy88
from wat im being told spawn aint that strong

Lord Urizen
You should read Spawn yourself. I do. wink

He-guy88
i agree i should see wat hes like in them and see how powerful he realy is for my self but im just throwin ion in their cause not many can beat him

(old School that is)

He-guy88
not to jump off of subject but who else new this cause i had no idea

Parallax was actually an ancient demonic parasitic entity dating back to the dawn of time, that actually was the sentient embodiment of fear, and which traveled from world to world, feeding off the fear of sentient beings, and causing entire civilizations to destroy themselves out of paranoia.

It was this creature, yellow in color, which the Guardians of the Universe imprisoned within the central Power Battery on Oa using fear's opposite energy, willpower. Parallax had lain dormant for billions of years, his true nature covered up by the Guardians to prevent anyone from trying to free it, and thus, it had eventually come to be referred to as simply "the yellow impurity." This was the reason why the rings were useless against the color yellow: Parallax weakened its power over the corresponding spectrum, and hence only someone capable of overcoming great fear could master the power ring. When the renegade Sinestro was later imprisoned in the Power Battery himself, his Qwardian yellow power ring tapped into Parallax's power and awakened it, allowing it to reach out to Hal Jordan through Jordan's own ring when Jordan was at his weakest, spending years influencing him, causing him increasing self-doubt, and even causing his hair to turn white at the temples. Parallax's control over Jordan exploded with Jordan's grief over the destruction of Coast City, and it was Parallax who was responsible for Jordan's subsequent murderous activity, his apparent killing of Sinestro (which was later revealed to be an illusion on Sinestro's part, created as the final stage of Jordan's susceptibility to the impurity in order to break his will), and Jordan's destruction of the Central Battery, which allowed Parallax to graft itself onto Jordan's soul.

It was because Parallax was now free that Kyle Rayner's own ring did not have any weakness against yellow, and the Spectre explained to Jordan that it drew in Jordan's soul in hopes of eradicating the parasitic Parallax from it. The Spirit of Vengeance eventually removed Parallax from Jordan's soul, and itself from Jordan, departing in order to move onto the next recipient of the Spirit, while Ganthet guided Jordan's soul back to his own body, which had been preserved by the remnants of the energies Jordan had used to reignite the Sun during Final Night.

Lord Urizen
That's hott, but someone needs to counter the two arguments i made already.....

complexbrother
Molecule Man
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/MoleculeMan.jpg

Max Faraday
http://www.ogmiosproject.org/pics/max.jpg

Dr. Manhattan
http://www.omelete.com.br/imagens/quadrinhos/artigos/fractais/dr_manhattan.gifhttp://www.fantasymagazine.it/imgbank/IMG/watchman1.jpg

Takion
Originally posted by complexbrother
Molecule Man
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/MoleculeMan.jpg

Max Faraday
http://www.ogmiosproject.org/pics/max.jpg

Dr. Manhattan
http://www.omelete.com.br/imagens/quadrinhos/artigos/fractais/dr_manhattan.gifhttp://www.fantasymagazine.it/imgbank/IMG/watchman1.jpg
You have been hanging out in Cx too long.

Tallis
Since King of Hell Spawn is the Lord of the 8th level of hell i wonder what waits in the 9th.

Anyway the Disciple could kill him

Takion
Originally posted by Tallis
Since King of Hell Spawn is the Lord of the 8th level of hell i wonder what waits in the 9th.

Anyway the Disciple could kill him
We dont know htat for sure. Last time Disciple won because Spawn was in the deadzone.

Lord Urizen
KALI could kill Spawn easily....OMG did u guys get the latest issue?

SHES INSANELY UNSTOPPABLE !!!!

Takion
Is Spawn Omnipotent?

Lord Urizen
No

Lord Urizen
Omnipotent means the ability to DO whatever you want,.

Spawn doesn't have that power ....omnipotent is like Class Beyonder. Spawn is not on that level.

It's difficult to classify Spawn since he does not fall under many categories.

Takion
Omnipotent means the ability to DO whatever you want,.

Spawn doesn't have that power ....omnipotent is like Class Beyonder. Spawn is not on that level.

It's difficult to classify Spawn since he does not fall under many categories.
So then Dr. Manhattan can defeat him right?

Milkie
No.

Also Spawn COULD be said to be omnipotent or near it. He once was.

Milkie
Oops

ThePittman
I say a parapaligic smurf would kick his but just because I hate Todd McFarlane.

TK1
Batman with Prep.

stick out tongue

Lord Urizen
Pittman, i thnk ur jealous of Todd McFarlane. I LOVE HIM !

ThePittman

Lord Urizen
Dude, I'm sorry to hear that. What did he do?

Damn...I hate when cultural icons treat thier fans like garbage. Again, i dont know him, i only like his artwork and his messages.

If Egotism has consumed him, then $#$!#@! him.

He's just another person.

Takion
Dude, I'm sorry to hear that. What did he do?

Damn...I hate when cultural icons treat thier fans like garbage. Again, i dont know him, i only like his artwork and his messages.

If Egotism has consumed him, then $#$!#@! him.

He's just another person.
Todd was supposed to sign my Spawn figure and well........... confused

Lord Urizen
laughing laughing

ThePittman

Wonder Man
Specter

Mider
the spawnverse sounds amazing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.