Deathstroke vs Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

spideycarnage
quicksilver

steverules
DS, he was able to beat Flash when he took on the JLA. Unless this is after HOM in which case I think DS still wins unless QS is faster than Flash now that he's faster.

spideycarnage
that was PIS when slade beat Flash

steverules
yh I thought someone would say that, I forgot to ask in my post if him beating flash was PIS. Now I know.

Soleran
Deathstroke

grey fox
Originally posted by spideycarnage

I don't consider it PIS . More like careful planning.

Mider
almost all the feats slade has everyone wants to call them PIS cause thye probably just dont think he should be able to do all that stuff, lame, but anyway he did keep up with kid flash for a few seconds while running then hurt him and he IS able to see people at flashes speed while there running and thus can hurt them, QS is no where near flashes speed.

Grimm22

Ok then roll eyes (sarcastic)

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by grey fox

I don't have the same opinion; Flash should've been fast enough to hit Deathstroke even BEFORE the explosives went off. He's fast enough to K.O. Deathstroke and run all the way back before the explosives even go to effect.

And he sees things in slow motion, Flash totally should've saw that sword for an eternity of microseconds.

Tron

Considering that he's done it to Wally more than once, I wouldn't consider it PIS.

Accel
Originally posted by Tron
Considering that he's done it to Wally more than once, I wouldn't consider it PIS.
Why not? Logically, Wally should have knocked Deathstroke all over the place before he had to chance to even raise his sword.

Scarlet315
deathstroke wins this easily. He did take on The JLU single handed and in a separate issue took on GL and aquaman.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by grey fox

If you have absolutely any idea as to how fast Flash both moves and thinks, you wouldn't support that garbage.

Quicksilver wins.

Mider
the comics day deathstroke can see people who move that fast so its not illogical for him to have done something about the flash or wally and he hasnt done it only one he's done it maybe three or four times.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
If you have absolutely any idea as to how fast Flash both moves and thinks, you wouldn't support that garbage.

Quicksilver wins.

Garbage mad

You're garbage stick out tongue

Deathstroke 100/10

Templares
The argument that Wally JOBBED in that fight with Slade carries MORE WEIGHT, since its pretty much a GIVEN for almost any type of scenario that the Flash(es) has to, no, NEEDS to JOB to make things interesting and end the fight in less than a second.

The writer doesnt even have to use Slade's jobbing aura to get the effect.

Quicksilver WINS.

Soleran
LOL so funny, Deathstroke smokes Quicksilver and makes him his biotch.

Mider
its also said that Deathstroke's reflexes are as fast as the flashes, and for your info thats not that hard to get if you knew that he once ran with wally for a few seconds and shot him with his staff.

Templares
Originally posted by Mider
its also said that Deathstroke's reflexes are as fast as the flashes, and for your info thats not that hard to get if you knew that he once ran with wally for a few seconds and shot him with his staff .

Stupid and jobbing. And no Deathstroke's reflexes are NOT AS FAST as the Flash(es) or Quicksilver's.

Is this fight between Deathstroke at his best vs. a speedster in RETARDED mode?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Templares
The argument that Wally JOBBED in that fight with Slade carries MORE WEIGHT, since its pretty much a GIVEN for almost any type of scenario that the Flash(es) has to, no, NEEDS to JOB to make things interesting and end the fight in less than a second.

The writer doesnt even have to use Slade's jobbing aura to get the effect.

Quicksilver WINS.

Thank you, I'm glad someone understands this.

Warmonger
Please Deathstroke has been crushing speedseters since day one. Especially wally he has been making Wally his ***** for years IC was definetly not the first. Either way Quicksilver has been tagged by much slower guys than Deathstroke, like the Hulk. Except when deathstroke Tags him its with a sword to the chest, but unlike wally Peitro can't heal in a few minutes.

Kool-Aid
He also tagged Bart a few times as well.

Mider
yeah yeah why dont you guys love calling tyrant jobbing when he let thanos hang with him even for a little, why dont you call it jobbing when he knocked down galactus oh yeah for flash losing to deathstroke its jobbing, but for thanos to beat all these heralds of galactus oh yeah no PIS there not for thanos, anyway its a shame you hate deathstroke so much and who are you to say how fast his reflexes are, are you his creator or something if it was spiderman im sure youd say oh yeah he sure is fast that spiderman.

Accel
I don't hate Deathstroke. Not one bit. Here's the thing though- he's only so far above human. He has been given a hard time by most other street-levelers. Flash is a guy who can LITERALLY travels around the frickin planet several times in the amount of time it takes Slade to come up with a plan. No matter how cunning or fast Deathstroke is, there is simply NO way in Hell that he can realistically touch Flash. In that same fight where he stabbed the Flash, he easily beat a Green Lantern!

Deathstroke has a huge jobber aura equivalent to Wolverine's. He's given Wonder Woman a hard time in a physical confrontation. As mentioned before, he's tagged the Flash ( and if I recall correctly, Wally stupidly ran into Slade's sword). In that same fight where he stabbed the Flash, he also easily beat a Green Lantern!

Quicksilver has also been tagged several times, that much is true. But he is also written as an idiot most of the time, same as Wally. Pietro also often falls for the simplest of tricks to catch speedsters(ie the "clothesline" move); but if operating at his pre-HoM speeds and without CIS, Deathstroke should never touch Quicksilver, and neither should Spider-Man, Wolverine, or Hulk for that matter.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Accel
I don't hate Deathstroke. Not one bit. Here's the thing though- he's only so far above human. He has been given a hard time by most other street-levelers. Flash is a guy who can LITERALLY travels around the frickin planet several times in the amount of time it takes Slade to come up with a plan. No matter how cunning or fast Deathstroke is, there is simply NO way in Hell that he can realistically touch Flash. In that same fight where he stabbed the Flash, he easily beat a Green Lantern!

Deathstroke has a huge jobber aura equivalent to Wolverine's. He's given Wonder Woman a hard time in a physical confrontation. As mentioned before, he's tagged the Flash ( and if I recall correctly, Wally stupidly ran into Slade's sword). In that same fight where he stabbed the Flash, he also easily beat a Green Lantern!

Quicksilver has also been tagged several times, that much is true. But he is also written as an idiot most of the time, same as Wally. Pietro also often falls for the simplest of tricks to catch speedsters(ie the "clothesline" move); but if operating at his pre-HoM speeds and without CIS, Deathstroke should never touch Quicksilver, and neither should Spider-Man, Wolverine, or Hulk for that matter.

I knew I liked you for a reason.

Templares
*chimes in*

(Pure) speedsters like the Flash(es), Pietro, the Whizzer etc. JOB to EVERYONE, whether your name is Deathstroke, Mirror Master, Gorilla Grodd, Capt.Cold, random thug etc. ('cept when faced against someone with superspeed). This fact alone transforms whatever SvFL crutch DS has on the Flash into a MOOT point.

The JOBBING part is a GIVEN for any (pure) speedster because its the only way the writer could extend a story/confrontation. After all speed is their only power and if they use it WISELY, every written fight would end in a split second.

But we are NOT writing anything here.

You drop Slade in an empty arena against a SMART speedster without any prep, you get a curbstomp in favor of the speedster. Are we suppose to believe that the stabbing motion of a human hand, even from an enhanced human like DS, exceed the speed of sound, let alone tag a Flash that could outrun a nuke blast or a Quicksilver that could phase in and out of time?

And lets not forget that the aformentioned speedsters have super reflexes.

I ask again what level of retardation is the speedster at, entering this fight?

Warmonger

Man I'm going to have to start quaoteing myslef instead of retyping all of this.

First of all how many times has Deathstroke faced Wally West? The anwer dozens of times from the time Wally was a teenager Deathstorke has been kicking his ass. So don't act like IC was the first time he crushed the flash.

Second don't act like IC was the first time Slade has crushed a Green Lantern either. At least Kyle made him work for it a littel unlike Hal who just folded like fresh laundry.

Third Wally needs lots of space and at least a straight line to get up to the speeds you are talking about. He din't have either one of those standign stil he he had about 10 feet to get to Slade and it was made even harder by the explosions Wally also needs to amp up his perceptions too. Lobo has caught Wally like that, Double Down has caught wally Like that, Mirror Master... the list goes on. Its a viable tactic to take down any speedster. Deathstroke has enough expericne and refelexive speed from the very day he was created to keep up with speed force users. If you don't like it tough, take it up with DC. He can't hang with any of them at full speed and if the cacth him in the open (as wally did one time) they usually beat the crap out of him. Slade executed a his plan perfectly. Its what he does.

You bet your ass he has a jobber aura and like Wolverine its one he deserves cause he kicks people's ass. How many times does a thing have to happen before people just accept it. Your logic only applies where comic books haven't directly contradicted it with its own consitency.

Quicksilver isn't even as fast as kid flash and Slade straight up kicked him out of a speed blitz. Pietro will get murdered PIS can go to hell.

And thenyou have to question the logic of your own question. Slade by his stats is way above pretty mcuh any street leveler. But they do give him a hard time is that PIS?

godking

Quicksilver has also been tagged several times, that much is true. But he is also written as an idiot most of the time, same as Wally. Pietro also often falls for the simplest of tricks to catch speedsters(ie the "clothesline" move); but if operating at his pre-HoM speeds and without CIS, Deathstroke should never touch Quicksilver, and neither should Spider-Man, Wolverine, or Hulk for that matter. DS tagging wally that fight aint PISS. Simple planning and simple physics. People trip over stuff lying on the ground all the time walk into walls ect . Yes Wally could have KO'd DS before the explosions went off BUT that is not his style he wanted to go past the explosives and disableDS from behind. DS knows how Wally thinks and therefore can predict what he can do and he has the reflexes to see Wally first few moves.

Kyle Rayner is a dumbass pure and simple he tried to punch DS instead of using the ring and got turded.

Accel

superman41082

What's a 'PIS'?

Anyways, I think that Deathstroke could easily beat Flash. And yes, I said COULD easily beat Flash, not would. Most times Flash is going to just punch him in the face and knock him out, but Deathstroke could easily get him if he got the jump on him.

capt it up

Quicksilver wins.
wow this is arare moment. I actauly fully agree with u

capt it up
Originally posted by superman41082
What's a 'PIS'?

Anyways, I think that Deathstroke could easily beat Flash. And yes, I said COULD easily beat Flash, not would. Most times Flash is going to just punch him in the face and knock him out, but Deathstroke could easily get him if he got the jump on him.
how do u get the jump on some one who moves multiable times the speed of light?

Metalmanx

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
wow this is arare moment. I actauly fully agree with u

Allignment of the planets perhaps?

Warmonger

Mider
why is Identity crisis called PIS when slade fought, id like to know i know that it sounds like nonsense for slade to hit the atom with a ray at his size but what else is PIS about this fight that they say is PIS.

Accel

Accel
...Long lost brother? wink

But seriously, you are my new best friend on this forum.
Sweet big grin

Grimm22
how do u get the jump on some one who moves multiable times the speed of light?

DS can keep up with Wally for about 2 steps.

Also, DS has experience fighting Wally and other speedsters wink

Warmonger
Speaking of Deathstroke has any9one read the new Green Arrow. THAT IS HOW YOU TAKE DOWN DEATHSTROKE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. THAT SHIT WAS FRIGGIN SWEET.

And I hate Green Arrow but dman for one issue I was a gReen Arrow Fan.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Warmonger
Speaking of Deathstroke has any9one read the new Green Arrow. THAT IS HOW YOU TAKE DOWN DEATHSTROKE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. THAT SHIT WAS FRIGGIN SWEET.

And I hate Green Arrow but dman for one issue I was a gReen Arrow Fan.

Ugh, I HATE the One Year later GA book. Its awful, I mean the art, the writing, everything, its just bad

Warmonger
I just plain hate Green Arrow but god damn that shit was brilliant.

Soleran
DS 9/10

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
DS can keep up with Wally for about 2 steps.

Also, DS has experience fighting Wally and other speedsters wink
dude DS can not run the speed great then lgith for two speps think of how redicules that sounds.

DS is 10 times that of a normal human with destroke power set thats straight up impossable.

long pig
Originally posted by Warmonger
I just plain hate Green Arrow but god damn that shit was brilliant.
What happened?

long pig
dude DS can not run the speed great then lgith for two speps think of how redicules that sounds.

DS is 10 times that of a peak human with destroke power set thats straight up impossable.
At first he was 10x peak human, then he was upgraded like every other friggin' issue. Does lifting 10 tons look like a 10x human feat? Jumping 60 feet? Dodging point blank bullets after they're fired? He hasn't been 10x since the early 90's.

QS can run faster than Slade(even if we go by the old 10x rule, Slade would still be able to run 80mph or something), but that's about it. He's not stronger, smarter, more durable. He has no long range weapons and he really isn't out of Slade's speed range.

QS would do what he always does, run in for a blitz, but he'd get countered by someone who can keep up with him and track his movements just as I can track yours thus QS leaves with a broken neck and a hole in his chest. Unlike Flash, QS won't recover.

long pig
Originally posted by long pig
What happened?
Nevermind, just read it.

There was more PIS and CIS and Prep in that fight than in the Slade vs JLA fight.

Which makes sense, only by using massive....and I do mean massive amounts of prep and PIS CIS could GA do that.

Glue arrow? Bomb planted under the desk? National Gaurd on speed dial just in case?

Haha...GA hasn't worked that hard since he thought he was going to fight Superman.

Metalmanx
At first he was 10x peak human, then he was upgraded like every other friggin' issue. Does lifting 10 tons look like a 10x human feat? Jumping 60 feet? Dodging point blank bullets after they're fired? He hasn't been 10x since the early 90's.

QS can run faster than Slade(even if we go by the old 10x rule, Slade would still be able to run 80mph or something), but that's about it. He's not stronger, smarter, more durable. He has no long range weapons and he really isn't out of Slade's speed range.

QS would do what he always does, run in for a blitz, but he'd get countered by someone who can keep up with him and track his movements just as I can track yours thus QS leaves with a broken neck and a hole in his chest. Unlike Flash, QS won't recover.

Quicksilver can easily and VERY QUICKLY reach speeds exceeding Mach 10 (this is even before the Son of M arc). Deathstroke, while enhanced himself, will not be able to keep with this. Not even for a moment. QS's reflexes make Slade look like a retarded statue.

Also, QS has super strength, ablet to lift slightly over 1 ton with his upper body, and over 2 tons with his lower body. He has enhanced durability which allows him to run at such speeds and not be torn apart. His mind also acts faster than any computer, just like Flash's. He can move and think even faster than Slade can.

Slade would counter nothing. Quicksilver wins 9/10.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Tron

some of it was from his early days being far far slower than the recent portrayals. What he did on IC totally dumbed down logic considering just how fast Wally perceives things and in motion.

Mider
you already was told that slade can track people at super speeds, so stop saying that he cant, just cause you dont like DS thats all, if he has enough brains to stomp wally or flash how much more will he stomp QS?

Mr. Valentine
Quicksilver hands DS his ass Multiple man style big grin QS takes DS

Mider
nah he dont, DS see's QS comming then stabs him or slices his head off or shoots him.

Mr. Valentine
DS sees him coming? lets not joke my friend, quicksilver jumps 10 days into the future puts his head where DS was standing and goes back...Quicksilvers fist appears withing DS' head, quite an odd way to die i think big grin

King_Mungi
Meh! New Quicksilver is basically just like oldschool Flashback

Mr. Valentine
But you agree that he would win?

superbatman86
New Quiksilver would win because his new power gives him massive amounts of prep time.Old QS would lose and how.Quiksilver is one of my favs but that doesn't change the fact the DS has benn beating on people faster than QS for almost 20 years now.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mider
you already was told that slade can track people at super speeds, so stop saying that he cant, just cause you dont like DS thats all, if he has enough brains to stomp wally or flash how much more will he stomp QS?

I really don't recall not stoping arguing when someone told me that. I don't deny that he can do that with people who can run at superhuman speed, just not the flash. And stop putting words in my mouth cause i never claimed such a thing about not liking deathstroke. You talk like there has been a official ruling that it was not PIS while logic dictates otherwise.

Why am i not surprised that you are voting for Deathstroke? Is it because 90-95% of the fights you vote for lean on DC. I bet you don't even know what changed with Quicksilver right now or bothered to read Son of M.

Juntai
Nevermind, just read it.

There was more PIS and CIS and Prep in that fight than in the Slade vs JLA fight.

Which makes sense, only by using massive....and I do mean massive amounts of prep and PIS CIS could GA do that.

Glue arrow? Bomb planted under the desk? National Gaurd on speed dial just in case?

Haha...GA hasn't worked that hard since he thought he was going to fight Superman. Heavy prep time, the whole thing from the very start was a setup. Slade wouldn't normally take a random contract like that, very out of character, out of character again to not check the situation out.

Good showing for GA though, I guess, I'm glad they decided to make him use a sword. Makes him that much more versatile.

Juntai
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ugh, I HATE the One Year later GA book. Its awful, I mean the art, the writing, everything, its just bad The art is not that good, but I've seen worse, the writing/writer is top notch though, thats same guy has been writing Batman for some time as well, and look how badass it is.

King Castle
Quicksilver even in his classic mach speed.

QS ftw 7/10

3 wins due to the unexpected or QS running his mouth and taunting.

Omega Vision
Deathstroke kneecaps him. biscuits

King Castle
only if he stops to look away and thinks to himself not knowing he is being sniped or in a fight...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
only if he stops to look away and thinks to himself not knowing he is being sniped or in a fight...
Interesting since many of DS's speedster tagging feats are when the speedsters know they're fighting him.

King Castle
you referenced a particular comic history moment, i simply clarified how he did it.

although, i do agree it is a possibility. i dont see it being the norm

Omega Vision
you referenced a particular comic history moment, i simply clarified how he did it.

although, i do agree it is a possibility. i dont see it being the norm
Well in point of fact Deathstroke reacting to speedsters IS the norm.

King Castle
yes, he does hit Speedster who are not at full speed and have slowed down enough to communicate with him or get distracted.

it is not due to his own speed even when he does limited blitz runs.

i am not saying he cannot hit a speedster or that he hasnt in comics it is just very unlikely to happen in a forum fight.

Deathstroke ends up just like Mr. X did.

BTW, they start 0.5 km apart, so even with his PIS reactions DS is ****ed.

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
Deathstroke ends up just like Mr. X did. becoming a god killer? confused

becoming a god killer? confused reduced to a bloody pulp

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
Deathstroke ends up just like Mr. X did.

BTW, they start 0.5 km apart, so even with his PIS reactions DS is ****ed.

true and quick silver aint some jobber like flash family, nor will his cis stop him from pummling DS.

Warlord
QS especially after his upgrade

Stoic
In most cases, I just see Quicksilver running all over Deathstroke. Light speed ass whippings and such, is one hell of a way to get beaten up.

Daredevil1
Deathstroke jobber aura is strong.

SamZED
Not on KMC though.. If X with his speed and ability to lock on other people movement couldnt do a thing I dont think DS would do any better. Not going by the forum rules anyway with both fighting to their fullest potential.

The Nuul
No jobbing or PIS, both QS or Flash could stomp him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.