Pimp Match- Batman vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
Which one of these players is the bigger pimp?

samishe
Bats ofcourse, look at his suit cool

capt it up
wolverine. he gets laid when ever he feels the need

Takion
Molly said Wolverine smells like Barf. So Batman.

diabloman
hahahahaha ^

Grimm22
Probobly Bats. Seriously he's the goddamn batman wink

MrHeavySilence
Batman is the bigger pimp.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Batman61111.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Batman61112.jpg

Man, look at Bruce hit on Lois Lane, WHILE her husband, Clark, is watching.

jinzin
batman's got the car man.. he wins...

plus wolverine in enemy of the state said he wondered how dd got so much of what he had barely had in years... so batman wins.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by jinzin
batman's got the car man.. he wins...

plus wolverine in enemy of the state said he wondered how dd got so much of what he had barely had in years... so batman wins.

Wolverine is a pimp too though; how many times has he macked on Jean Grey in front of Cykes?

outavodka
ide say bats better chances off gettng into WW's pants

Fanboy
Batman= Millionaire owns cool shit good shape

Wolverine=5'3 hairy smells

srankmissingnin
Being Wolverine's girl friend/love interest = an untimely death.

H. S. 6
Brucey wins this one. Logan is short and hairy, and he's going up against a billionaire playboy? stick out tongue

Soljer
*nods at Fanboy*

Ask the females in the forum, would they rather sleep with a Tall, muscular, attractive billionaire, or a midgit who is hairy and smells weird? Real difficult choice :-P.

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Being Wolverine's girl friend/love interest = an untimely death. laughing out loud

CheeseMeUpYO
Bats for sure

I mean come on all Wolverine has going for him is abnormally large amoutn of bodily hairs, sideburns longer than the state of Texas, and the body odor of a wet dog.

Darth Martin
Wolverine isn't really that attractive. I don't know why falls for him.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Wolverine isn't really that attractive. I don't know why falls for him.

Probobly because he has that badboy image erm

marvelprince
Bruce wins. Wolverine was griping about how often Daredevil was getting laid compared to him.

http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enemyofstate5kn.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enemyofstate14qv.jpg

I'd say that pretty much shows Wolverine is no pimp.
Hmmm. This should probably go in Daredevil's respect thread.

jrodslam
Originally posted by marvelprince
Bruce wins. Wolverine was griping about how often Daredevil was getting laid compared to him.

http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enemyofstate7qv.jpg

http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enemyofstate16gq.jpg

laughing laughing

Nice. I was thinking the same thing.

Darth Martin
Too small to see can you read to us what it says.

marvelprince
Too small to see can you read to us what it says. \

I made it larger. Should be able to read it now

Darth Martin
Originally posted by marvelprince
\

I made it larger. Should be able to read it now

Thanx man yea DD owns Wolverine in that department.

jrodslam
Wolverine - You might have moved on Murdock. You might have bedded all those blondes and redheaded broads since you two split--Youre the biggest himbp that ever wore a pair of tights, after all--

Wolverine - What do they see in you Murdock? All these chicks you bring back here to this weird house that doesnt even have a paintings on the walls. Youre not that smart. Youre not that rich. Youre not that funny--How can you be getting so damn much of something i havent had in years?

Already edited. Sorry.

Darth Martin
That's alright, thanx tho.

marvelprince
Np. Glad I could help

Soljer
Something i havent had in years

Batman 10/10.

rotiart
I know a guy at work like that. Short. Hairy. Stocky. We used to be friends. He'd ask for my advice on dating. I always hid what I really though, and just told him to be more confident. In truth, being cute helps. sucks but its true. Wolverine could get a cult following of girls, not many but a couple.. but bruce is gonna get the obvious majority. Wolverine is the kinda guy who's personality has to grow on you. That and the knowledge that his healing factor probably gives him... incredible.. stamina.

Tassadar
Well, Wolverine must be doing something right.

Jyppe
Hairy midget vs rich playboy? Wolverine looks like pimp (YELLOW SUIT AND WIERD HAT!!!) but Bruce acts like one..

Hell, Wolverine married a crime boss of Madrid.
Bruce married... Robin? Ah..

Still Bats smile

Superboy Prime
So who was that chick he married...?

Darth Martin
Tahlia Al Ghul is hotter than any other girl Logan has messed with.

Superboy Prime
I disagree...you can't get any hotter than Phoenix...you know made from ashes and all...flames and...well nevermind.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So who was that chick he married...?

Witchblade

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I disagree...you can't get any hotter than Phoenix...you know made from ashes and all...flames and...well nevermind.

Tahlia Ah Ghul >>> Pheonix/Jean Grey

Superboy Prime
No wonder the art looked familiar.

riceroost
Wolverine wins this easy.

Batman may be physically more attractive than Wolverine, but the stats are rediculously in Wolverine's favor. Wolverine IS the biggest man whore in the Marvel universe.

All of this talk about Wolverine's line to DD in EOTS is pointless. That line was just wrong and it was another fine example of how ignorant Mark Millar is of Wolverine's character and history. Millar's run on Wolverine was filled with false info, and the line to DD about his lack of women is a PRIME example. Right before the EOTS story Wolverine had gotten the Native pregnant, had an affair with a female FBI agent (In a story where Wolvy's long-time friend says, "Women always flock after Logan. I can't figure out how he does it.", and Wolverine was also macking on Storm over in Uncanny at the same time, getting some action in front of the entire team and winning out over Nightcrawler, who is also a big time pimp.

Mark Millar's comment was just WRONG and the back issues prove it. Jean Grey, Mariko, Silver Fox, Savage Land queens, Storm, Tyger Tiger, Domino, Yukio, Wolverine had a wife when he was training as a ninja, Viper... the list goes on and on.

Biggest reason Wolverine is a bigger pimp than Batman is the fact that his mutant powers give him an advantage. Because of his animal regression and his healing factor Wolverine secretes far, far more phermones than any animal, thus he attracts females simply by being horny.

bigbran
Tahlia Al Ghul is hotter than any other girl Logan has messed with. scans?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by bigbran
scans? Don't have a scanner but if you go to the daredevil vs batman pimp thread on the 2nd page you'll see her, or you can just read Hush Vol.2.

The_Fury
Lets see,do ladies like a guy with a hairy ass body or a guy who has a lot of money laughing

Darth Martin
Originally posted by The_Fury
Lets see,do ladies like a guy with a hairy ass body or a guy who has a lot of money laughing evil face

riceroost
Originally posted by The_Fury
Lets see,do ladies like a guy with a hairy ass body or a guy who has a lot of money laughing You make it sound like Wolverine doesn't have any money, which is false. Wolverine may not be a billionaire, but he is very well off financially, so I dont see how the money argument is really that relevant.

Although if Wolverine auctioned off his skeleton he would be a richer man than Bruce Wayne, or very, very close.

Darth Martin
So How rich is Logan then?

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by riceroost
You make it sound like Wolverine doesn't have any money, which is false. Wolverine may not be a billionaire, but he is very well off financially, so I dont see how the money argument is really that relevant.

Although if Wolverine auctioned off his skeleton he would be a richer man than Bruce Wayne, or very, very close.

Doubt that. Adamantium is everywhere.

JohnnyDo3
Batman he has everything the car, the suit and the money and of course the Height lol chicks dig taller guys. Sorry wolverine fans but that whole teen wolf stuff wont work

riceroost
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Doubt that. Adamantium is everywhere. Adamantium is everywhere now. Wolverine's skeleton is also true adamantium. A lot of the adamantium we see in the Marvel U is secondary, carbonadium, mixed, etc. It's still arguably the most rare metal in the Marvel U, except for maybe vibranium. And it's still damn expensive.

In the 1960's Wolverine's skeleton was at least (can't remember exactly) several hundred million dollars. Adjust for inflation, take into account that Wolverine's finances are cultivated by Landau, Luckman, and Lake and Wolverine is really worth some serious coin. Not to mention how much he could blackmail SHIELD and the US Government for if he wanted to.

riceroost
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Batman he has everything the car, the suit and the money and of course the Height lol chicks dig taller guys. Sorry wolverine fans but that whole teen wolf stuff wont work Wolverine drove around in a Lotus 7, the most pimp ride in the universe.

Considering most of the women that Wolverine dates are incredibly wealthy his portfolio has absolutely nothing to do with this debate. The fact that he gets all these women who are WAY out of his league cements his place as a much bigger pimp than Batman. Batman dates down most times. Wolverine knows how to work it.

Mariko - Filthy rich. Most prestigious family in Japan.
Silver Fox - Filthy Rich as Madame Hydra.
Viper - Filthy rich as Madame Hydra/Filthy Rich as ruler of Madripoor.
Tyger Tiger - Filthy Rich crime lord of Madripoor.
X-Babes - live of Xavier's dime. (who is filthy rich)

All this money, money, money talk is just a cop-out. After all a dirt poor drug dealer can get just as much TnA as a billionaire.

rotiart
Screw the lotus, what about the Ferrari Enzo, or the Bugatti Veyron?
The first is just over a million dollars, and the second is 1.7 million.

Btw. Wolverine would have to forego having a skeletal system in order to sell off said adamantium. I'm not sure wolverine would be willing to go through that again.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has 105 lbs of Adamantium in his body, $165,862,000 worth of Adamantium. The total cost of the bonding process was $248,485,760. Wolverine is quite secure with L. L & L as financial backers.

rotiart
Yah well magneto took it out before.. Wolverine went feral and lost his damned mind. bone claw wolverine made me laugh.

braz
Bruce Wayne= the bigger pimp. Batman= even bigger pimp. dude. just face it. chicks dig guys that are tall, dark and handsome and thats exactly what Bats is. but altthough wolvie does mack on jean pretty hard, especially in X MEN 3 (omg droolio ) wolverines short, hairy, and most likely smells weird. laughing

Bats>>>>wolvie @ macking

The_Fury
You make it sound like Wolverine doesn't have any money, which is false. Wolverine may not be a billionaire, but he is very well off financially, so I dont see how the money argument is really that relevant.

I never implied Wolverine didn't have any money.

rotiart
I have never seen an instance of Wolverine's "wealth" Not to my recollection. To assume that because he has adamantium in him, makes him rich is insane. When has wolverine every had anything of value because his motorcycle.

Darth Martin
I don't buy it that Logan is wealthy or anywhere near Wayne.

riceroost
Originally posted by rotiart
I have never seen an instance of Wolverine's "wealth" Not to my recollection. To assume that because he has adamantium in him, makes him rich is insane. When has wolverine every had anything of value because his motorcycle. The adamantium comment was a joke...duuuuuh.

If you dont know Wolverine is well off then you obviously need to go check your back issues. He's been letting LLandL handle his money since well before WW2. That's a lot of interest built up. Wolverine has also lived off Xavier's dime for what a decade? He's not spending any money. He's the greatest covert operative of all time and he's been doing it for longer than anyone else could. Wolverine is at least going to have as much coin as a James Bond, most likely more since he can do bigger, more risky jobs.

riceroost
Originally posted by braz
Bruce Wayne= the bigger pimp. Batman= even bigger pimp. dude. just face it. chicks dig guys that are tall, dark and handsome and thats exactly what Bats is. but altthough wolvie does mack on jean pretty hard, especially in X MEN 3 (omg droolio ) wolverines short, hairy, and most likely smells weird. laughing
Bats>>>>wolvie @ macking Pimp doesn't equal money, or cars, or big rubber bat nipples, it equals getting laid. You guys continue to bring up materialistic debates i Batman's defense, which are pointless in this debate. Wolverine gets laid more than Batman. Therefor he wins. Wolverine is so pimp he's gotten away with hitting on and continuously making out with his team leader's wife for over 30 years. That's pimp.

You can be short and hairy and ugly, but if you have a super power that basically makes women want to have sex with you, you are still the pimp.

olympian
Post crisis Batman isent even in the top 10 of biggest pimps.

You have Arsenal, Ollie, Grayson, Tony, Herc, Thor, Logan, Daredevil, Starfox and Longshot first.

Bah! Even Superman is a bigger pimp than Bruce.

Grimm22
Originally posted by olympian

You have Arsenal, Ollie, Grayson, Tony, Herc, Thor, Logan, Daredevil, Starfox and Longshot first.

Pft roll eyes (sarcastic)

Half of those guys arent anywhere near the top 10, I mean Green Arrow What the f**k?

Longshot?!?!

Oh and Starfox is a rapist stick out tongue

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22

Half of those guys arent anywhere near the top 10, I mean Green Arrow What the f**k?

Longshot?!?!

Oh and Starfox is a rapist stick out tongue And Supes suck Wolverine is the bigger pimp but Bruce is the richer pimp so it depends on how you define winning

riceroost

Longshot?!?! Uuuuuuuh, yeah, Green Arrow is a pretty notorious player in the DCU. He's been getting more tail than Batman easy.

I wouldn't call Longshot a pimp, but the ladies do like him enough.
Originally posted by Broly92
And Supes suck Wolverine is the bigger pimp but Bruce is the richer pimp so it depends on how you define winning I would define the winner as "the man who gets laid more." And Wolverine has that won any day of the week and three times on Sunday.

braz
Originally posted by olympian

What the f**k? did u not see Batman Begins,?? he pulled two fineazz europeans and got them half naked in public with them in a tub in a hotel in front of everyone. eek! and no. materialistic things dont make a pimp, but looks do and Bruce is waaay dayum more sexy than logan could ever dream of. girls go for looks dude, just face it. they'd rather have sex with some tall, dark n handsome billionaire whos all buff rather than a little furball. laughing

Grimm22
Uuuuuuuh, yeah, Green Arrow is a pretty notorious player in the DCU. He's been getting more tail than Batman easy.

I would define the winner as "the man who gets laid more." And Wolverine has that won any day of the week and three times on Sunday.

GA had Black Canary and lost her....

Bruce has had Catwoman, Talia Al Gaul, ect...

rotiart
Uuuuuuuh, yeah, Green Arrow is a pretty notorious player in the DCU. He's been getting more tail than Batman easy.

I would define the winner as "the man who gets laid more." And Wolverine has that won any day of the week and three times on Sunday.

Longshot doesn't have to be a pimp. His mutant power gives him absurd amounts of lucky. Even if the hottest girl on the world Jessica Alba was happily married to another man. If she met Longshot, it would be on a day when her boyfriend just broke up with her, and she needs consoling. Look who happens to be there.. a rockstar. :P

Longshot if he really wanted to could have just about any woman in the world. His power could let him abuse the situation. He's just more decent than that. And dazzler might kill him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by rotiart
Even if the hottest girl on the world Jessica Alba was happily married to another man

What the f**k?

LethalFemme
Batman wins Wolverine is ugly in comparison.erm

riceroost
What the f**k? did u not see Batman Begins,?? he pulled two fineazz europeans and got them half naked in public with them in a tub in a hotel in front of everyone. eek! Wolverine does stuff like that all the time without flashing any money around. Bruce also wasn't being very charming, he was using his wealth, reputation, and alcohol to get those women to hang with him. He was actually acting like an ass most of that scene.
and no. materialistic things dont make a pimp, but looks do and Bruce is waaay dayum more sexy than logan could ever dream of. girls go for looks dude, just face it. they'd rather have sex with some tall, dark n handsome billionaire whos all buff rather than a little furball. laughing Looks are one of the things that make one a "pimp". Not every incarnation of Wolverine is technically ugly anyway. Several artists have portrayed him as being quite hansome. Many women have been quoted as saying that Wolverine is very handsome in a rugged sort of way. It all depends on what your personal preferrence is in looks. And as far as being"buff" goes, Wolverine is far, far more muscular than Batman.

As for who you would rather have sex with, that would depend on many factors as well. It is common knowledge that Wolverine is good in the sack and he's got a lot more miles on his bed than Bruce does. After all, even Storm and Jean have gossiped that Wolverine is the best there is at what he does when it comes to women.

And if you were a woman and Batman and Wolverine were standing in front of you, you would be most likely more attracted to Wolverine, considering his massive phermone output. Batman has no such ability.

riceroost
GA had Black Canary and lost her....

Bruce has had Catwoman, Talia Al Gaul, ect... Black Canary is far from the only woman Green Arrow has had. He and Dinah break up and get back together a lot. In fact they broke up the last time because Ollie was macking on Black Lightning's niece.

You rarely hear other JLAers comment on Batman's love live, but they constantly refer to Ollie as a womanizer. Bruce has no advantage over Ollie in the $$$ department either.

Grimm22
Black Canary is far from the only woman Green Arrow has had. He and Dinah break up and get back together a lot. In fact they broke up the last time because Ollie was macking on Black Lightning's niece.

You rarely hear other JLAers comment on Batman's love live, but they constantly refer to Ollie as a womanizer. Bruce has no advantage over Ollie in the $$$ department either.

Thats because Bats is known as the parinoid jerk stick out tongue

riceroost
Thats because Bats is known as the parinoid jerk stick out tongue Yes, something that really keeps him from being as big a pimp as Wolverine is. Batman just isn't that nice of a guy a vast majority of the time. He's down right rude to most of the females he talks to. Wolverine on the other hand is rarely rude to most women he meets. He's usually to busy trying to get their pants off.

braz
Wolverine does stuff like that all the time without flashing any money around. Bruce also wasn't being very charming, he was using his wealth, reputation, and alcohol to get those women to hang with him. He was actually acting like an ass most of that scene.
Looks are one of the things that make one a "pimp". Not every incarnation of Wolverine is technically ugly anyway. Several artists have portrayed him as being quite hansome. Many women have been quoted as saying that Wolverine is very handsome in a rugged sort of way. It all depends on what your personal preferrence is in looks. And as far as being"buff" goes, Wolverine is far, far more muscular than Batman.

As for who you would rather have sex with, that would depend on many factors as well. It is common knowledge that Wolverine is good in the sack and he's got a lot more miles on his bed than Bruce does. After all, even Storm and Jean have gossiped that Wolverine is the best there is at what he does when it comes to women.

And if you were a woman and Batman and Wolverine were standing in front of you, you would be most likely more attracted to Wolverine, considering his massive phermone output. Batman has no such ability.

so. materialistic things can help get girls, and thats part of Bruce and who he is. without them, it just wouldnt be him. and so what if hes rude, hes a pimp hes not supposed to be nice to girls. nice guys finish last. period. and idunno where ur getting that wolvies more muscular n buff than Batman, as far as i know, theyre both about the same. both at peak human level strength and are 'ripped' IMO on the same exact level.
and how do u know Bruce isnt as good or better than Logan in the sack? Bruce is a bigger man by 11 inches in height, and u know what they say about a bigger man. bigger man.. bigger hands. bigger feet. bigger ....

wink

srankmissingnin
so. materialistic things can help get girls, and thats part of Bruce and who he is. without them, it just wouldnt be him. and so what if hes rude, hes a pimp hes not supposed to be nice to girls. nice guys finish last. period. and idunno where ur getting that wolvies more muscular n buff than Batman, as far as i know, theyre both about the same. both at peak human level strength and are 'ripped' IMO on the same exact level.
and how do u know Bruce isnt as good or better than Logan in the sack? Bruce is a bigger man by 11 inches in height, and u know what they say about a bigger man. bigger man.. bigger hands. bigger feet. bigger ....

wink

When Wolverine was at the Hell fire strip club/bar with Cyc, Sabretooth bumped into Wolverine in the wash room. He asked Logan how he manages to get so many girls when Sabretooth is superior in almost every way... and then he sneaks a peak at Logan while he is at the urinal. Long story short Wolverine is a massive... sick

Anyway... Wolverine has gotten laid a lot more then Batman with a higher quality of women. Name any red head and chances are Wolverine's had 'em.

Grimm22
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
When Wolverine was at the Hell fire strip club/bar with Cyc, Sabretooth bumped into Wolverine in the wash room. He asked Logan how he manages to get so many girls when Sabretooth is superior in almost every way... and then he sneaks a peak at Logan while he is at the urinal. Long story short Wolverine is a massive... sick

Anyway... Wolverine has gotten laid a lot more then Batman with a higher quality of women. Name any red head and chances are Wolverine's had 'em.

Bull

Bats always has a lady by his side when he's Bruce Wayne cool

riceroost
and idunno where ur getting that wolvies more muscular n buff than Batman, as far as i know, theyre both about the same. both at peak human level strength and are 'ripped' IMO on the same exact level. Wolverine is more muscular than Batman. Christ Wolverine is huge. Go compare just about any 2 pictures of Wolverine and Batman. Wolverine is more muscular 9 times out of 10. The general idea with Wolverine was said best by Marc Silvestri: Wolverine has the mass of a 300 lb. NFL lineman shoved into a 5'3" frame.

Batman is the same height as an NFL lineman and he is not anywhere near as massive as those guys are. Batman also CANT get that big. There would be no way he could maintain his speed and agility level if he was that big. And in his line of work his speed and agility are more important than his physical strength.

And you are wrong on the strength levels as well. Batman is not at peak human strength. That would put him on a level with Captain America, which would just be wrong. Batman is at best Olympic. He couldn't even be the strongest of the olympic weight lifters because then as I said before, he would be slow as hell.

Wolverine is physically an Enhanced human, a level beyond peak human, so their strength levels aren't even close. Wolverine is much stronger.
and how do u know Bruce isnt as good or better than Logan in the sack? Bruce is a bigger man by 11 inches in height, and u know what they say about a bigger man. bigger man.. bigger hands. bigger feet. bigger .... How do I know Wolverine is better in the sack? I would have to go by the fact that Wolverine has boned a lot of women for over a century. Nearly every Wolverine story you pick up involves him getting some action. Wolverine's entire attitude and mindset is more directed at getting laid than Batman's is. Batman rarely cares about women. Wolverine has had a lot more sex, more often, with more women, for MANY more years. Common sense says it's pretty obvious Wolverine is better in the sack than Batman. Look at Domino. The only reason she even hangs out with Wolverine is because he knocks boots like a maniac. Many women have praised Wolverine's "ability" over the years.

And the fact that Batman is taller than Wolverine means nothing. Sabretooth is much taller than Batman is, yet as Srankmissingnin pointed out it was alluded to in New X-Men that Sabretooth was in shock at the size of Wolverine's "unit". And Sabretooth is every bit the player that Wolverine is, so dont try and say, "Well maybe Creed has baby dick syndrome."

Grant Morrison has also said in a Wizard interview that Wolverine is the biggest X-Man in the locker room - nudge, nudge-wink, wink. And that would include Colossus, who is again a larger man than Batman.
Bull

Bats always has a lady by his side when he's Bruce Wayne cool Yeah, Bull is right, because Wayne never has sex with any of those women he goes out with. So your comment is pointless. They are usually there as trophies to keep up his IMAGE. He usually leaves the functions early and has Alfred drive them home with a fruit basket. We all know Alfred is a much bigger pimp than Batman.

MrHeavySilence
Have you checked Bruce's sci-fi closet? THAT's where he keeps his sex trophies- he's got Robin's underwear, Wonder Woman's panties, Catwoman's bras, and even travelled with his mother box to Marvel and got Jean Grey's panties. So don't sweat it, Bruce is the winner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.