apocalypse from X-men evolution vs JLU superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
w

juggernaut66666
bump

Rewmac
Supe gets his ass kicked....

He-guy88
superman gets owned cause in my humbol opion sups is weaker on jlu then hes ever been i dont even think he would stand half a round at doomsday

diabloman
would have been better if you put the apocalypse from the animate series. hes more powerful i say

jasofisc
sups from JLA is around the same power level he was in DOS and yes he would get owned by x-men evolution apocalypse concidering he is like the strongest incarnation of Apoc.

Grimm22
Apocolypse was in X-Men Evolutiion? no expression

Either way, Supes showed how badass he was in the last episode of JLU.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Grimm22
Apocolypse was in X-Men Evolutiion? no expression

Either way, Supes showed how badass he was in the last episode of JLU.
yes he was he handled the x-man and the brotherhood + magneto and prof x by a single clap and that was the weaker version of apoc

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
yes he was he handled the x-man and the brotherhood + magneto and prof x by a single clap and that was the weaker version of apoc

Well to be fair the X-men from evolution were weak. wink

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well to be fair the X-men from evolution were weak. wink True, but Evolution's Sentinels were not and Apoc teambusted those too, not to mention atomizing Magneto with a wave of his hand. Same with Prof X and Storm.

ExodusCloak
I never got Apocalypses(Evo Incarnation) powers. He stole all of the absorbed personalities from Rogue.(Including Crazy Wanda) Yet he only used a few of their powers. Anyway Evo Apocalypse should take this, he was terrifying and it IMO was the best incarnation of him. His Horsemen were great. smile

He-guy88
yes apoco takes this and for sups in silver age comics he was to be near god like hes nowere near that now

Darth Macabre
Apocalypse was uber in evolution....He deff wins....I tell you though, I absolutely loved the Pharaoh like version that he first appeared in...You know, when he had the ethereal glow around him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.