sabretooth vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who takes this one ? the bat or tigerman ?

i know most of you are gonna go for batman cause sabretooth is some animal. but if you think that wolvie can take on batman then yes sabretooth can take on batman as well. sabretooth has the same abilities as wolverine but higher of course.

DarkCrawler
Sabretooth 8/10.

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Sabretooth 8/10.

Co-sign

A.J
batman 10/10

diabloman
sabretooth takes this one.

capt it up
Originally posted by A.J
batman 10/10
are u serous lol

Black Adam
Originally posted by diabloman
who takes this one ? the bat or tigerman ?

i know most of you are gonna go for batman cause sabretooth is some animal. but if you think that wolvie can take on batman then yes sabretooth can take on batman as well. sabretooth has the same abilities as wolverine but higher of course.

does bat get prep?

if not sabe 10/10

diabloman
no prep there

Grimm22
Hmm, if Bats gets prep then he takes it 9/10

if not Sabertooth 7/10

diabloman
look how big sabes muscles are. if he punches batman yes batman will still be alive but he will give him some big ass bruises that batman wont be able to attack sab.

A.J
Originally posted by capt it up
are u serous lol very like uyou being worly fanboy i am bats fanboy and cant think about him loseing but thread where its ovious hes going to lose but for spidey and ones like that i will defend......poorly laughing

Takion
He'll find a way. J/K. Sabertooth 9 / 10.

A.J
meh, has anyone else noticed my love for bats lol

Thanos_6383
Nice Sig A.J

Lethal_Rise
if wolverine gets his ass handed to him on an occasion by sabes, bat doesn't stand a chance w/o prep.

MrHeavySilence
Batman 6/10, Sabertooth is an idiot.

jinzin
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Batman 6/10, Sabertooth is an idiot.
What the f**k?

sabretooth has all the same military training as wolverine, and has the same intelligence level as the man.. just because he's crazy doesn't mean he's stupid...

Dinalfos
Sabretooth has Batty boy beat in the strength, agression and speed department. But Batman has toys. Plus preptime. Plus the almighty BATKICK.

Lethal_Rise
he's crazy and battle smart, but batman would prolly end up using his strength against him.

jinzin
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Sabretooth has Batty boy beat in the strength, agression and speed department. But Batman has toys. Plus preptime. Plus the almighty BATKICK.
batman doesn't have prep and relatively none of his toys are going to effect sabretooths enhanced healing factor.

Dinalfos
Alright then. The Batkick will do him in. For sure.

jinzin
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
he's crazy and battle smart, but batman would prolly end up using his strength against him. that's kind of contradictory he's battle smart but not smart enough to keep himself from having his own strength used against him?
confused

Lethal_Rise
I'm a sabe and bat fan, so I'm unbaised, although bat owns slightly more.

jinzin
rogue didn't knock him out with a super speed blitz that punched sabes out a skyscraper BEFORE he got his admantium and upgrades but batman will?

no

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

sabretooth has all the same military training as wolverine, and has the same intelligence level as the man.. just because he's crazy doesn't mean he's stupid...

Sabretooth so does not have the same intelligence as Wolverine. He's a complete sucker for traps.

Lethal_Rise
and bats would use that against him

jinzin
Sabretooth so does not have the same intelligence as Wolverine. He's a complete sucker for traps.
sure he does.. in every stat sheet that's ever been made he's dead on par with logan..

he's just crazy so it hinders his success... but he's certainly just as intelligent.. he's outsmarted shiva robots which adapt to never be beaten the same way twice, he was the leading member of the weapon x group which negotiated range targets and excelled in infiltration and excavation... you can't deny that he's intelligent..

jinzin
and bats would use that against him

how? explain how batman's going to win this...

MrHeavySilence
sure he does.. in every stat sheet that's ever been made he's dead on par with logan..

he's just crazy so it hinders his success... but he's certainly just as intelligent.. he's outsmarted shiva robots which adapt to never be beaten the same way twice, he was the leading member of the weapon x group which negotiated range targets and excelled in infiltration and excavation... you can't deny that he's intelligent..

Man, don't compare him to Wolverine. Logan either throws him off a cliff, an abyss, or some kind of open chasm- that's how easy Sabretooth can be outsmarted. I don't deny that he has some intelligence, but in a fight, the guy has shown to be extremely clumsy. Plus, Dare Devil has missile kicked him into the shadows, so Batman will take the majority.

badabing
Bats wins. He is a smart fighter and has beaten tougher opponents without prep.

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
Bats wins. He is a smart fighter and has beaten tougher opponents without prep. like i said before sabes muscles are big and he has the same abilities and wolvie but higher

badabing
Originally posted by diabloman
like i said before sabes muscles are big and he has the same abilities and wolvie but higher
Blah blah blah. Batman wins. batman

srankmissingnin

So... I guess you missed all the character development in Weapon X eh?

jinzin
Man, don't compare him to Wolverine. Logan either throws him off a cliff, an abyss, or some kind of open chasm- that's how easy Sabretooth can be outsmarted. I don't deny that he has some intelligence, but in a fight, the guy has shown to be extremely clumsy. Plus, Dare Devil has missile kicked him into the shadows, so Batman will take the majority.

get thrown off, or rather (falling off since that's actually how it happens)

has nothing to do with getting outsmarted... they get rapped up in fights near cliffs and end up going over the edge.. what exactly do you think that has to do with intelligence? "

batman's fallen off ofbuilding tops while fighting enemies.. gosh that guy's a total bafoon"

It doesn't make any sense.

batman will take the majority because DD "missile kicked him into the shadows?"

laughing out loud

how does that prove anything? What the f**k?

THAT sabretooth didn't have super strength
THAT sabretooth didn't have a working healing factor
THAT sabretooth didn' have an admantium skeleton..

and to top it all off.. DAREDEVIL DIDN'T BEAT HIM.. by the end of the spat, sabretooth was still okay DD was too injured to follow... DD by all rights was only successful in fending sabretooth back for a while but he couldn't beat the guy straight up....

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
Blah blah blah. Batman wins. batman in your dreams. big grin

MrHeavySilence

has nothing to do with getting outsmarted... they get rapped up in fights near cliffs and end up going over the edge.. what exactly do you think that has to do with intelligence? "

Dude, it has everything to do with it. Sabretooth almost beats Wolverine every time but Logan, who is weaker, intelligently slingshots him off the cliff. It has everything to do with intelligence, if he's not good enough to avoid stuff like that, Batman is going to trump him. How many times has Wolverine arm dragged him into an open chasm? He just doesn't use his brain in battle.

batman's fallen off ofbuilding tops while fighting enemies.. gosh that guy's a total bafoon"

He's combat smart, Sabretooth isn't.

He-guy88
this is not a veary fair fight bats is kool and all but i mean its just too much in sabs fav

MrHeavySilence

He's a combat idiot. Wolverine is weaker, and yet can pull off silly tricks like arm dragging him into a chasm. Sabretooth gets trumped easily.

Batman is a tactical genius, most of time he scales the wall or grapnels when he's about to fall; Sabretooth doesn't have that kind of sense. And Sabretooth doesn't fight with too much skill either, that's why Wolverine always wins- too animalistic.

and to top it all off.. DAREDEVIL DIDN'T BEAT HIM.. by the end of the spat, sabretooth was still okay DD was too injured to follow

Dude, Dare Devil got the best of him, and he was even more distracted than Sabretooth because of the girl.

And lots of people walk over Sabretooth, like Black Cat.

drwerwer
i think batman wins since hes way to smart for sabertooth and will figure some way to kill him or k.o him either with his cocussive gernades or what not but it could go either way

jinzin

Dude, it has everything to do with it. Sabretooth almost beats Wolverine every time but Logan, who is weaker, intelligently slingshots him off the cliff. It has everything to do with intelligence, if he's not good enough to avoid stuff like that, Batman is going to trump him.

ORLY?

please start naming all these times this has happened if you'd be so kind...

well there was wolverine's first real slugfest..
and then there was that time he did in the cartoons....
and then in ultimate...
hmmm so not one real damned useable example in the mix from what I remember.

but you obviously know of more times this has happened than I do.... so....go for it... let's hear em...

it has nothing to do with intelligence it has to do with luck... catwoman side kicked batman off a rooftop.. "damn batman must be retarted..."

what the hell kind of rationale is that?

and you've still failed to explain HOW batman's going to "trump creed" all you're doing is saying that he will and hoping that's enough... you want to debate the issue.. let's debate it.. start giving some reasons.

How many times has Wolverine arm dragged him into an open chasm? He just doesn't use his brain in battle.

in 616 or in your misconception of the character?

He's combat smart, Sabretooth isn't.

if falling off of high things is a level of intelligence indication batman fell off a roof fight the beast, man, batman must be stupid...

jinzin

He's a combat idiot. Wolverine is weaker, and yet can pull off silly tricks like arm dragging him into a chasm. Sabretooth gets trumped easily.
no he's not..

SHIVA ROBOTS: not only to they have a sophisticated dossier on every memeber of the weapon x project that includes involved comprehension of each subject, their powers, traits, and personalities...
these guys adapt to never be beaten the same way twice... sabretooth keeps tearing them down... why? oh that's right he's not a combat idiot..

wolverine (who's fighting ability should go without saying) claims that sabretooth's skills are in a word.. SUPERB on the battlefeild.

as for this chasm BS... what specific issue are you guys reffering to? the only times wolverine was able to pull crap like this was in their first couple of encounters yet you act as if this kind of win by plot device is the norm... even though sabretooth has a wining record against wolverine.... but please indulge me...

Batman is a tactical genius, most of time he scales the wall or grapnels when he's about to fall; Sabretooth doesn't have that kind of sense.
no... he doesn't have those kinds of tools... there's a difference... plus batman NEEDS those tools to survive falls like that.. sabretooth doesn't.

And Sabretooth doesn't fight with too much skill either,

bullshit.. read above...

that's why Wolverine always wins- too animalistic.

wolverine doesn't always win.. confused

though that confirms just how much you know about wolverine's battles with sabretooth.. or how little anyways....

wolverine has won twice against sabretooth straight up... and only twice... and one of those wins was off panal....
the only other times wolverine has won as been with help, a plot device, or because sabretooth literally let him win.

Dude, Dare Devil got the best of him, and he was even more distracted than Sabretooth because of the girl.

i don't care if dd landed more blows.. he couldn't beat sabretooth.. that's the point.. he couldn't beat sabes and had the fight gone on he would have died..

and again.. this was the humanistic version of the sabretooth character.

And lots of people walk over Sabretooth, like Black Cat.

no

you're not paying attention are you?

listen

sabretooth now>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sabretooth in the 90's

sabes in the 90's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sabes in the late 80's

when cat fought sabes he was the same as he was when he fought dd.. HUMAN... he had no mutant healing ability or super strength.. using black cat as an example for current sabretooth is laughable at best... don't believe me?

well here's what started happening later that same year where sabretooth is involved..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741967

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741968

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741983

I mean the guy's a total beast..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742044

he made a fur coat out of wendigo for god sakes..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742001

how you think that ONE fight where he got beat during a time without 90% of the attributes he has today is relevant I don't know....

you're clearly beyond my help hear.

He-guy88
Originally posted by drwerwer
i think batman wins since hes way to smart for sabertooth and will figure some way to kill him or k.o him either with his cocussive gernades or what not but it could go either way

batman could never keep up with him so he loeses

diabloman
Originally posted by He-guy88
batman could never keep up with him so he loeses yup

Apolloknight
BUMP embarrasment

Soljer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
BUMP embarrasment

Evil.

Sabertooth wins.

bigbran
batkick=death!

rotiart
Batkick to Sabretooth's balls!

Sabretooth eats raw batmeat for dinner.

Jyppe
Creed took out couple of Sinister's Superman - Wannabes. I'm not saying they were smart and skilled fighters, but it tells something about Creed. He took out 2 strong, fast (Superfast), armed with a healing factor and optic blasts and durable opponents.

Darth Vegas
Sabretooth is too much for the Batman to handle.

Sabretooth wins 7/10.

Wolverine2006
this wuld b like knightfall...except Batman wuld die...horribly...they probably wuld not be able to recognize him.

who?-kid
Sabretooth 9/10. Batman will need luck and prep to survive this. A little bit of CIS and PIS won't hurt him either.

ExtraMision5555
clearly batman is not going to win this fight
short of some sort of jedi activity, it just wont happen

darthgoober
I would say that Creed takes it 8/10, but since Batman is gonna die the first time they fight, he's not going to get a chance to win twice.

Apolloknight
Couldnt bats use sonics on him?

Soljer
Couldnt bats use sonics on him?

He has enhanced senses, but it's not as if they are enhanced to a Daredevil-like level. I doubt that sonics would affect him anymore than Wolverine.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer
He has enhanced senses, but it's not as if they are enhanced to a Daredevil-like level. I doubt that sonics would affect him anymore than Wolverine.

Look im just trying to give the man a fighting chance. laughing

juggernaut66666
MOTHER BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soljer
Look im just trying to give the man a fighting chance. laughing

laughing

BATKICK!

Enough Said.

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
MOTHER BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya, he has access to it, plus th BATKICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apolloknight
Originally posted by bigbran
ya, he has access to it, plus th BATKICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that damn batkick, he did pwn Hulk with it. Happy Dance

Dr. Zaius
No prep equals rough time for Bats on this one. If Bats still has access to gadgets, then I think he wins the majority. If it's just hand2hand, maybe a split.

riceroost
Batman 6/10, Sabertooth is an idiot. BS. Sabretooth has a problem with going berserk, that does not in any way make him stupid. He is intelligent enough to be an expert hacker, able to slip into US government classified files with ease.
Originally posted by Dinalfos
But Batman has toys. Plus preptime. Plus the almighty BATKICK. Bats toys will be almost completely useless against Sabretooth's healing ability and Sabretooth has JAB SLASH, which has more priority that bat-kick any day of the week.
he's crazy and battle smart, but batman would prolly end up using his strength against him. And how exactly is Batman going to do that? To use someone's strength against them you need some sort of advantage like superior speed. Oh, wait, Sabes is faster than Bats too.
Sabretooth so does not have the same intelligence as Wolverine. He's a complete sucker for traps. Sabretooth may not have the same EXACT intelligence and training that Wolverine has, but he does have a similar amount of experience. The only difference is that Wolverine has more ninja and oriental fighting expertise than Sabes due to having been taught by Ogun. Other than that they are very similar as far as intelligence goes. Sabretooth has proven that he is very capable of being brilliant. Just look at what he did to Weapon X, Wolverine, his friends, Lady D, and Omega Red not too long ago.
Man, don't compare him to Wolverine. Logan either throws him off a cliff, an abyss, or some kind of open chasm- that's how easy Sabretooth can be outsmarted. Wolverine has NEVER done that to Sabretooth. Wolverine tackled Sabretooth of a cliff in Wolverine # 10. The only reason he did this is because Sabretooth was about to kill him. Sadly it didn't matter anyway because Sabretooth got up first anyway, having landed on top of Wolverine.

Dude, it has everything to do with it. Sabretooth almost beats Wolverine every time but Logan, who is weaker, intelligently slingshots him off the cliff. This has NEVER happened. Wolverine has only ever tackled Sabretooth off cliffs and it was usually a desperation move.
It has everything to do with intelligence, if he's not good enough to avoid stuff like that, Batman is going to trump him. How many times has Wolverine arm dragged him into an open chasm? He just doesn't use his brain in battle. Again, this hasn't happened even once. Wolverine has never arm-dragged Sabretooth into a chasm. He has only ever used a desperate all or nothing suicide tackle over a cliff, something Batman is too weak and slow to do and wouldn't be able to survive anyway. Only reason it ever worked for Wolverine was because Sabretooth didn't expect Wolverine to rush him like a madman.

The whole "getting pushed over a cliff" idea is stupid to begin with. Batman gets shoved off a lot more high structures than Wolverine and Sabretooth combined and he gets hurt doing it far more often, even though he has a rope and Sabretooth does not. Getting shoved off a building will help Sabretooth more than it will Batman.

If Sabretooth gets pushed off guess what? HE'LL BE FINE IN NO TIME!!

If Batman gets pushed off he has to:
A) get his line out in time and carefully navigate so he doesn't hit a building.
B) Make sure Sabretooth doesn't jump down after him and grab him in mid-air, since Sabretooth has no fear of falling.
C) Then he has to play a stealth game against Sabretooth when he lands. A game that Sabretooth has all the advantages in.
wolverine doesn't always win.. confusedExactly, Sabretooth gives Wolverine a hell of a fight just about EVERY time.
wolverine has won twice against sabretooth straight up... and only twice... and one of those wins was off panal....
the only other times wolverine has won as been with help, a plot device, or because sabretooth literally let him win.This isn't strictly true. Wolverine has more than 2 clean wins over Creed, but the important thing is that in terms of power and skill Creed outclasses Batman just as easily as Wolverine would, if not more.
Originally posted by bigbran
batkick=death! ClawSlash= Mega Death!!
Couldnt bats use sonics on him? Batman's sonics cant hurt Superman that badly and his hearing is 1000 times more sensitive than Daredevil's is Sabretooth's hearing is slightly below DD, so he should be able to withstand the sonics. He also has a healing factor that will repair damaged eardrums almost instantaneously. If Wolverine could team up with Banshee for all those years Sabretooth shouldn't have a problem here.
Originally posted by Dr. Zaius
No prep equals rough time for Bats on this one. If Bats still has access to gadgets, then I think he wins the majority. If it's just hand2hand, maybe a split. Nah:
Hand 2 hand = 100/10 Sabes
No prep w/ gadgets = 9/10 Sabes
Prep = 7/10 Sabes
If Sabes gets prep = 50/10 Sabes

Soljer
Originally posted by riceroost

Hand 2 hand = 100/10 Sabes
No prep w/ gadgets = 9/10 Sabes
Prep = 7/10 Sabes
If Sabes gets prep = 50/10 Sabes

Fraid not.

Hand to hand? Sabertooth, 10/10.
Gadgets? Sabertooth 9/10(if not still 10/10)

Prep? 10/10 Batman.

One sided or not, Batman beats anyone lower than celestial level with prep.

riceroost
One sided or not, Batman beats anyone lower than celestial level with prep. Wow, and people call me a fanboy.

Batman shouldn't be able to do jack even with prep when he is physically incapable of seeing and reacting to the person he is fighting.

Soljer
Originally posted by riceroost
Wow, and people call me a fanboy.

Batman shouldn't be able to do jack even with prep when he is physically incapable of seeing and reacting to the person he is fighting.

I'm not a fanboy, I'm just a forum poster who has too many times heard the words:

"Motherbox"
"Phantom Zone Generator"
"He borrows a ring"

juggernaut66666
or just asks superman to beat Victor

Soljer
http://www.applegeeks.com/comics/issue42.jpg

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing

badabing
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just a forum poster who has too many times heard the words:

"Motherbox"
"Phantom Zone Generator"
"He borrows a ring"
You forgot Batkick. A Batkick brought down Captain Marvel.
batman

Mesirus
i'm saying batman becuase A J has a Dr Who pic, so therefore i like him and he says batman, so bats obviously wins

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud Sabretooth can outprep Batman... laughing out loud

endrict
it looks like some of you forgot creed was in the weapon x and the CIA

please read!!!

Sabretooth is an excellent hand to hand combatant, having been trained by various organizations such as the CIA, Weapon X, the Foreigner, and HYDRA. He is also an expert hunter and tracker, even without the use of his heightened senses. Sabretooth also has developed a high resistance to telepathic probing and manipulation. Although his extreme arrogance gives him the appearance of stupidity, he is actually quite intelligent. He routinely hacks into government databases to steal classified information, and has escaped the highest levels of incarceration"

from wikipedia

complexbrother
with prep bats win. he would learn all about creed and his powers, and then learn about his (sabertooth's) training so he (bats) can lay down plan A, B, C, and D if needed.

Batman is the prep and execution king, they didn't let him in the JLA for nothing. (c-mon now, a non powered human in a universaly feared and respected peace keeping force, he must be doing somthing right)

no prep means Bruce becomes another meal on the table for Sabertooth.

endrict
Originally posted by complexbrother
with prep bats win. he would learn all about creed and his powers, and then learn about his (sabertooth's) training so he (bats) can lay down plan A, B, C, and D if needed.

Batman is the prep and execution king, they didn't let him in the JLA for nothing. (c-mon now, a non powered human in a universaly feared and respected peace keeping force, he must be doing somthing right)

end and be all for this fight!!!!!

Apolloknight

Man where the hell is batdude at, Im waiting to read that post on batmans powers anytime now.

batdude123
Man where the hell is batdude at, Im waiting to read that post on batmans powers anytime now.

Yeah, because we all know Batman has super strength, heat vision, invulnerability, super speed, and the power flight. big grin

riceroost
with prep bats win. he would learn all about creed and his powers, and then learn about his (sabertooth's) training so he (bats) can lay down plan A, B, C, and D if needed. How does bats knowing about Sabretooth's training help him beat Sabretooth? Sabretooth has more training than Bats does. A lot more.
Batman is the prep and execution king, they didn't let him in the JLA for nothing. (c-mon now, a non powered human in a universaly feared and respected peace keeping force, he must be doing somthing right) Batman's use of prep and his execution of it isn't something that only he can do. Any highly trained individual with detailed information on their opponent and the right tools can do the exact same things that Batman can. Just look at Green Arrow. There's a guy who is not generally known for his almighty PREP ability, yet he played Deathstroke (a guy who punked Batman HARD) like he was an amateur. And I still dont get the awesome power of the PREP. Yeah strategically it helps to know and be prepared for the enemy with a plan, but Bat-Fans act like it's an automatic win every single time, which is far from the case. And another important thing to consider is that in the JLA it's SUPERHUMANS using his plans. Superhumans could make a plan work that shouldn't or couldn't because they are...superhuman. This doesn't mean it's a brillinat plan, although they usually are. With Batman executing the plans it's a different ballgame altogether. I have asked this many times, yet I have yet to get an answer:

How often does Batman's prep successfuly work against someone with more training than he has? And how would his prep be successful a majority of the time against a more experienced, better trained opponent?

no prep means Bruce becomes another meal on the table for Sabertooth. You would think wouldn't you?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, because we all know Batman has super strength, heat vision, invulnerability, super speed, and the power flight. big grin

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.