Good Ol' Texas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

H. S. 6
Yes, that's right, that's right, boys and girls. I be hitchin' mah way all the way down to the state where everything is bigger. Tomorrow morning, 7:00, I'll take off, heading for the south--Austin, Texas.

My cousin is graduating from the University of Texas.

I'll be down there the whole weekend, so I'll 'spect postcards and candy in the mail. cowboy

Yee-haw!

Bun Bun
Kickass!

*spikes candy* It will be on its way .. with a big package too shifty

Impediment
Well, yee-haw. Austin is a great party town. Make sure you go to 6th Street and party your ass off. I lived there for a year or so while I was stationed at Ft. Hood.

Time Of Evil
Lol, Where are you going from?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Impediment
Well, yee-haw. Austin is a great party town. Make sure you go to 6th Street and party your ass off. I lived there for a year or so while I was stationed at Ft. Hood.

cheers

Originally posted by Time Of Evil
Lol, Where are you going from?

Jersey. smile

Impediment
Seriously. Go to 6th street. Graduation night=Big Goddamn Parties full of hot and horny college girls. If you cant get laid there, then something is wrong with you! stick out tongue

Bloigen
Yeah, I eat toast as well.

Impediment
Toast?

Bloigen
Yeah, it's nice.

Mr Parker
are you seriously hitching it? well good luck finding someone who will take you,its not the easiest thing finding someone who will give a hitchhiker a ride.

Thorinn
It might take you a while to hitch from jersey to texas man.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Mr Parker
are you seriously hitching it? well good luck finding someone who will take you,its not the easiest thing finding someone who will give a hitchhiker a ride.

face-plain laughing laughing

dr_potato
i think masterbating in peoples faces along the way will be the best thing for you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.