New Avengers #19

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jade Lightning
Just wondering if anyone had the issue and a scanner.... I'm excited to see how SHIELD manages to arrest Spiderman.

Black Adam
it came out today?

marvelprince
Its been delayed. Its not coming till next week

Jade Lightning
I see, do you think anyone will have it scanned when it DOES come out?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Jade Lightning
I see, do you think anyone will have it scanned when it DOES come out?

usually just the big events seem to be posted.

like civil war or infinite crisis or 52.

though lucid lui did scan most of the annual that came out last month.

Maybe you can ask him.

Jade Lightning
K thx

jumpmann
Originally posted by Black Adam
usually just the big events seem to be posted.

like civil war or infinite crisis or 52.

Agreed. Too much scanning of entire issues can turn into a bad thing, but I like the fact now that only a few people choose to scan the "big events".

Add Ultimates to that list though!

marvelprince
Originally posted by jumpmann
Agreed. Too much scanning of entire issues can turn into a bad thing, but I like the fact now that only a few people choose to scan the "big events".

Add Ultimates to that list though!

Seconded. Big events and Ultimates to be scanned since those aren't sold in my country.

A.J
omg i wanna see the first comics of them, lol, im gonna get them but gotts start late now doh

HellMaster93
What the HELL did you just say?

Black Adam
Originally posted by A.J
omg i wanna see the first comics of them, lol, im gonna get them but gotts start late now doh

translation:

he wants to see the first issues of the comics ( either NA or Ultimates) he is going to get them but he got started late.

thats happened to me a few times. I start getting into a book long after their first issues have been out for a while so I have a hard time finding those back issues.

HellMaster93
Meh... I just get into the character and never bother w/ baack issues...

A.J
Originally posted by Black Adam
translation:

he wants to see the first issues of the comics ( either NA or Ultimates) he is going to get them but he got started late.

thats happened to me a few times. I start getting into a book long after their first issues have been out for a while so I have a hard time finding those back issues. adsactly you alwyas translate lol

Darth Vicious
Spidey got arrested after a "psychic made him sleep" and they capture him , remove his mask,know he is peter parker and took all his info on the House of M. If u guys r familiar with Torrents do a search for "DCP comics". They usually post updates every week of all major comic books. I still buy the comics except when they make a storyline that runs in 50 different books and I dont wanna spent too much money i get the less important ones online so i could read them.

TK1
I got that whole issue yesterday.

willRules
Can anyone please post scans???????

Jade Lightning
Where do you do these torrent searches?

Darth Vicious
I go to http://www.debateroom.com/ .They have Torrents sites in which u can do torrent searches. Sadly were I got my weekly updates got shutdown recently(PirateBay). Hopefully theyll be online soon. An as for programs itselves I use BitComet or BitTorrent. Again I have a subscription at my comic book shop, I only get torrents for shtuff that i dont usually buy or comics were the publisher makes a zillion of them tying into a storyline like Marvel's Civil War or DC's 52 and back issues, like a complete run of every Star Wars comics ever made.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.