Battle of Weapons!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
If you could have any of the following weapons, but only for ONE DAY, which weapon would you like to have and why???? Remember, only 24 hours and then you have to give it back to the person you got it from....so, which ONE would you pick and why.....DISCUSS

1. Mjolnir, the hammer of Thor

vs.

2. He-Man's Sword of Power

vs.

3. Lion-O's Sword of Omens

vs.

4. Green Lantern's Power Ring

vs.

5. Spider-Man's web-shooters

vs.

6. Captain America's shield

vs.

7. Iron Man's suit of armor

vs.

8. Silver Surfer's surf board

vs.

9. Batman's Utility Belt

vs.

10. Wonder Woman's Lasso & Bracelets

vs.

11. The Mandarin's 10 Rings

vs.

12. Daredevil's Billy Club

vs.

13. Hawkman's Energy Mace

vs.

14. Green Goblin's goblin-glider and arsenal

vs.

15. Dr. Strange's Eye of Agamotto and Cloak of Levitation

vs.

16. Dr. Fate's Helmut of Nabu

vs.

17. Quasar's Quantum bands

vs.

18. Doc Ock's mechanical arms

Grimm22
If I could have any of these weapons it would either be the power ring or Silver Surfer's board.

But, one day sad

He-guy88
he-mans sword cause u dident say that after i called the power fourth i had to give it back only the weapon so i call the full power of it fourth then give them the useless sword back

The Fake Macoy
Well, since the Surf board doesn't work if you aren't the SS, I would take the quantum bands or the power ring.

diabloman
thors hammer

FrothByte
honestly if it was just one day, i'd take the cape of levitation and enjoy a whole day of flying (i've always dreamed of that)

Darth Macabre
Helmet of Nabu....

He-guy88
Originally posted by He-guy88
he-mans sword cause u dident say that after i called the power fourth i had to give it back only the weapon so i call the full power of it fourth then give them the useless sword back

but other then that one ression gl ring all the way

Tassadar
Either the Lantern Ring, the Helm, or Thors Hammer if I could use it

braz
Green Goblins glider and weapon arsenal, that would just be tooo sweet.>!!

K Von Doom
Daredevil's Billy Club. I know I can't find those anywhere else. cool

UltimateStryfe
either Mandarin's Ten Rings, the Power Ring, or the Silver Surf Board.

i'm surprised you didn't put the Gravity Rod.

D-Block
If I could Thors hammer because anyone can't turn into HE-Man

He-guy88
Originally posted by D-Block
If I could Thors hammer because anyone can't turn into HE-Man

u make a good point but hes alowing u to for this one time for one day.

pluse it would be much eiser to lift he-mans sword the thors hammer lol

D-Block
Oh I didn't know he was letting us actually become He-Man my bad. But still Thor since he is letting us be able to pick up the hammer.

D-Block
can't go wrong with either though

He-guy88
Originally posted by D-Block
can't go wrong with either though

yep u tak thor i take he-man we duble team him and keep the weapons

complexbrother
With Nabu's helmet I would be able to bypass your petty 1 day rule and retain the power forever and rule the universe BWAHAHAHAH !!!

ahem .. I pick the lil ol metal hat .

D-Block
that will work

UltimateStryfe
who Nabu and what's his Helmet?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
who Nabu and what's his Helmet?

Dr. Fate

UltimateStryfe
and, what does he do. i've heard of him.

He-guy88
omg u dont know wat dr.fate does

Kent Nelson was the son of an American archaeologist in the 1920 While on an expedition to Egypt, Nelson's father opened the tomb of the wizard Nabu and was killed for the violation (Nabu is named after a god from Babylonian mythology. The Nabu of the DC Universe may originally been meant to be this god) However Nabu took pity on the orphaned Nelson and raised him himself teaching him the skills of a wizard and bestowing upon him a mystical helm and amulet By 1940 Nelson had returned to the United States and housed himself in an invisible tower in Salem, Massachusetts, and embarked on a career fighting crime and supernatural evil as the hero named Doctor Fate

so magic

MrHeavySilence
I'd get Captain America's adamantium shield, go to the scientific commitee, and get rich for exposing the secrets of unbreakable metal. Then I'd patent the design and make bajillions.

He-guy88
also Nabu bound together a pair of humans Eric and Linda Strauss into a new Doctor Fate the pair merging into one being to become the hero but otherwise living their own lives Nabu joined them by animating Kent Nelson's corpse and referring to himself as Kent

He-guy88
but theirs many incarnations of dr.fate so their is a few just to giv u the heads up on him

juggernaut66666
i would take quasars bands

Mindship
GL power ring.

UltimateStryfe
V's knives.

Comicbook_kid
V's knives.

eek! Dude, are you serious??? You would pick a few throwing knives over Thor's hammer, GL's power ring, or even Spidey's webshooters?????????? What the %!#& is wrong with you? stick out tongue

But seriously, V's knives aren't even on the list of weapons to choose from....I didn't even think to put them on the same list as the other things because I didn't think anyone would pick those over the other items....the same with Hawkeye's bow and arrow's....those are cool, but honestly, who would pick that over something that can allow you to fly, travel to other worlds, turn invisible, or soar and see the heavens??? confused

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
eek! Dude, are you serious??? You would pick a few throwing knives over Thor's hammer, GL's power ring, or even Spidey's webshooters?????????? What the %!#& is wrong with you? stick out tongue

But seriously, V's knives aren't even on the list of weapons to choose from....I didn't even think to put them on the same list as the other things because I didn't think anyone would pick those over the other items....the same with Hawkeye's bow and arrow's....those are cool, but honestly, who would pick that over something that can allow you to fly, travel to other worlds, turn invisible, or soar and see the heavens??? confused

THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUT DAREDEVIL'S BILLY CLUBS!!!!! mad
AND NO, I WOULD NOT PICK KNIVES OVER THE OTHERS!!!!!!!! mad

UltimateStryfe
on that happy note... stick out tongue

Comicbook_kid
THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUT DAREDEVIL'S BILLY CLUBS!!!!! mad
AND NO, I WOULD NOT PICK KNIVES OVER THE OTHERS!!!!!!!! mad

Chill dude smokin' I was just teasin' ya....don't get so fired up!!! I put D.D.'s billy club on there because it can be used as multiple weapons such as nunchakas, a bo-staff, billy-club, etc...and the fact D.D. uses it to swing all over the city with it...so that's pretty cool!! But seriously, just relax...it's all good!!!

UltimateStryfe
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing 'sall good

diabloman
id rather have juggys gem.

badabing
I'd choose GL's ring.

Superherovandal
if Quasars bands can do everything a GL ring can versatility wise i'd choose them. cause the constructs i make wouldn't disappear. smile

Jyppe
1. Mjolnir, the hammer of Thor - I wouldn't be worthy enough to carry it.

vs.

2. He-Man's Sword of Power - He-man's like ghey lol omg.. Naah, I dislike swords

vs.

3. Lion-O's Sword of Omens - I don't like swords.

vs.

4. Green Lantern's Power Ring - This is one of the best weapons in the comic books, perhaps I'll choose it.

vs.

5. Spider-Man's web-shooters - Without Spiderman's strength I wouldnt be able to cling on the webs very well.

vs.

6. Captain America's shield - Why the hell.. What would I do with it?

vs.

7. Iron Man's suit of armor - Another cool one, but it's rather onesided. I'm not a hero.

vs.

8. Silver Surfer's surf board - I doubt my reflexes would be fast enough to handle it well.

vs.

9. Batman's Utility Belt - Nothing interesting here. Except naked pictures of batgirl

vs.

10. Wonder Woman's Lasso & Bracelets - They're gold, arent they smile

vs.

11. The Mandarin's 10 Rings - Cool powers, useless.

vs.

12. Daredevil's Billy Club - Again, no use for me.

vs.

vs.

14. Green Goblin's goblin-glider and arsenal - I'd propably crash land so, no

vs.

vs.

16. Dr. Fate's Helmut of Nabu - Kewl

vs.

17. Quasar's Quantum bands - They give me rather nice powers, If I'm not mistaken here.

vs.

18. Doc Ock's mechanical arms - They're designed for a fat proffessor. I couldn't even wear them smile

I have to say the Ring is my pick. It does nearly everything I'd need.

Comicbook_kid
9. Batman's Utility Belt - Nothing interesting here. Except naked pictures of batgirl

Hahahaha.....or Robin....hey, ya never know!!!!

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Jyppe
1. Mjolnir, the hammer of Thor - I wouldn't be worthy enough to carry it.

vs.

2. He-Man's Sword of Power - He-man's like ghey lol omg.. Naah, I dislike swords

vs.

3. Lion-O's Sword of Omens - I don't like swords.

vs.

4. Green Lantern's Power Ring - This is one of the best weapons in the comic books, perhaps I'll choose it.

vs.

5. Spider-Man's web-shooters - Without Spiderman's strength I wouldnt be able to cling on the webs very well.

vs.

6. Captain America's shield - Why the hell.. What would I do with it?

vs.

7. Iron Man's suit of armor - Another cool one, but it's rather onesided. I'm not a hero.

vs.

8. Silver Surfer's surf board - I doubt my reflexes would be fast enough to handle it well.

vs.

vs.

10. Wonder Woman's Lasso & Bracelets - They're gold, arent they smile

vs.

11. The Mandarin's 10 Rings - Cool powers, useless.

vs.

12. Daredevil's Billy Club - Again, no use for me.

vs.

vs.

14. Green Goblin's goblin-glider and arsenal - I'd propably crash land so, no

vs.

vs.

16. Dr. Fate's Helmut of Nabu - Kewl

vs.

17. Quasar's Quantum bands - They give me rather nice powers, If I'm not mistaken here.

vs.

18. Doc Ock's mechanical arms - They're designed for a fat proffessor. I couldn't even wear them smile

I have to say the Ring is my pick. It does nearly everything I'd need. laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Take GL's ring, make it copy itself. Now you have two rings to play with and you only have to give back one at the end of the day.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Take GL's ring, make it copy itself. Now you have two rings to play with and you only have to give back one at the end of the day.

Pretty clever wink

Entity
Take a Green Lantern Ring rewrite my D.N.A. to Kryptonian then I'd have all Superboy Prime's power since Kryptonite and magic don't exist here. wink

AbelAnderson
THE HAMMER.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.