Molecule Man vs. 50% Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
1/2 of full powered Galactus vs. Molecule Man. WHo takes it?

the Darkone
Galactus still smokes Molecule Man like a blunt.

He-guy88
well molecule man would take 100 0/0 of galactus if ur usin the one from secret wars

the Darkone
Molecule Man is a cube being, Galactus is greater than a cube being. Please secert wars don't mean sh**, Galactus will blow up the damn plante with Molecule man on it. Galactus 100% destroyes the universe 10x over, Cube beings are slightly above elder gods and Galactus is greater than both.

Galactus 100/100

He-guy88
Originally posted by the Darkone
Molecule Man is a cube being, Galactus is greater than a cube being. Please secert wars don't mean sh**, Galactus will blow up the damn plante with Molecule man on it. Galactus 100% destroyes the universe 10x over, Cube beings are slightly above elder gods and Galactus is greater than both.

Galactus 100/100

well galactus aint greater then elder gods cause old school ion is only a god and he could kill galactus 1000000000000/10

and i dont know if u know or not but molecule man was 100x stronger then he is now a days so that version could turn him to vapors

grey fox
Molecule man is reduced to his namesake.

He-guy88
then i'll agree to disagree here some things i can be swayed to the other side on depending on how the argument goes but not this one cause that is one thing im a veary strong beliver in

the Darkone
Originally posted by He-guy88
What the f**k?What the f**k?well galactus aint greater then elder gods cause old school ion is only a god and he could kill galactus 1000000000000/10

and i dont know if u know or not but molecule man was 100x stronger then he is now a days so that version could turn him to vapors

Galactus is much higher than elder gods, Galactus will smoke every single elder god to dust. Molecule Man powers are on a planetary scale as where Galactus is universal, FF 337-341 kills everybody. Demogorge kills Molecule Man himself then he gets absorbed by Galactus, Galactus will turn Molecule Man into amoeba just by looking at him, like he did to Immortal Hercules.

He-guy88
well just like i said before agree to disagree

grey fox
well just like i said before agree to disagree

Which get's you nowhere

He-guy88
i know but i belive that he will win veary veary veary strongly so i mean iv done arguments like this before never get any were with people so wats the point in me arguing on this

well do u think molecule man can beat f4
cause they beat galactus not in the killing him since but u know

S.S
i know but i belive that he will win veary veary veary strongly so i mean iv done arguments like this before never get any were with people so wats the point in me arguing on this

well do u think molecule man can beat f4
cause they beat galactus not in the killing him since but u know
Huh? try wording your sentences a little better.
Galactus wins 10/10 MM can't do anything to someone who has full control of their own molecules.

the Darkone
Here is the top of the Food Chain:

1. TOAA(God)
2. Living Tribunal/ White Crown Phoenix/ Goblin Force/Tru Beyonders
3. Infinities/ Nemisis
4. Eternity/ Death/ Infinity/ Oblivion/ Galactus Full Powered/ Abaraxas/ The Seven Friendlys(children of Eternity)/ Exitar"Celestail"
5. Normal Galactus/ Celestails/ Ego the living planet/ Tyrant Full Powered/Phoenix Avarts
6. Order&Chaos/Love&Hate/The Watchers/Nebula"Chronos"/Eon
7. In-Betweener/ The Stranger/ Epoch/ Hungry Galactus
8. Vishanti/ Agamotto/Oshtur/Hoggoth/Shuma-Groth
9. Mephsito/ Satannish/Nightmare
10. Dormmanu/Umar/Black Heart/ Adversary/Mindless Ones
11. Cube Beings/Molecule Man/Shaper of Worlds/Kublik/Maker(beyonder)/Demiurge/ Demogorge(Atum)
12. Elder Gods/ Atum the God Eater(Demogorge)/Gaea/ Set/ Cthon/Rune King Thor/ Chronos(eternal)
13. Skyfahters/Odin/Zeus/Vinshu/Zuras/Cyttorak/Crom/King Thor/Mangog/Asgardian Destroyer/Tyrant/ Prime Eternals/ Surtur

There is a big difference in power, even Kublik stated in FF Annual 23 where there place is in the universe and the food chain to Maker, even said that Galactus and Celestails will crush use Cube Beings like insects.

He-guy88
sorry some times i type faster then i can think about wat im sayin and word it wrong or spell it wrong and never notice till i come back and someone tells me

He-guy88

1. TOAA(God)
3. Infinities/ Nemisis
4. Eternity/ Death/ Infinity/ Oblivion/ Galactus Full Powered/ Abaraxas/ The Seven Friendlys(children of Eternity)/ Exitar"Celestail"
5. Normal Galactus/ Celestails/ Ego the living planet/ Tyrant Full Powered/Phoenix Avarts
11. Cube Beings/Molecule Man/Shaper of Worlds/Kublik/Maker(beyonder)/Demorge/ Demogorge(Atum)
12. Elder Gods/ Atum the God Eater(Demogorge)/Gaea/ Set/ Cthon/Rune King Thor/ Chronos(eternal)
13. Skyfahters/Odin/Zeus/Vinshu/Zuras/Cyttorak/Crom/King Thor/Mangog/Asgardian Destroyer/Tyrant/ Prime Eternals/ Surtur

There is a big difference in power, even Kublik stated in FF Annual 23 where there place is in the food chain to Maker, even said that Galactus and Celestails will crush use like insects.

well i doubt he crushes us cause hes a comic and i think i can take a comic book in a fight rip

well gotta say im still going wit wat i say

the Darkone

1. TOAA(God)
3. Infinities/ Nemisis
11. Cube Beings/Molecule Man/Shaper of Worlds/Kublik/Maker(beyonder)/Demiurge/ Demogorge(Atum)

There is a big difference in power, even Kublik stated in FF Annual 23 where there place is in the universe and the food chain to Maker, even said that Galactus and Celestails will crush use Cube Beings like insects.

Galactus at 50% is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cube beings.

the Darkone
well i doubt he crushes us cause hes a comic and i think i can take a comic book in a fight rip

well gotta say im still going wit wat i say

What the f**k? are you saying, any ways Cube Beings are below the food chain so your stand doesn't hold water. Even Kublik stated this himself, Galactus=destroying the universe 10x

He-guy88

Galactus 100/100
well i thought that elder gods were higher then mm cause thats wat he makes it sound like here but according to u on the chart their below mm????

grey fox
Galactus at 50% is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cube beings.

Basically

He-guy88
Originally posted by grey fox
Basically

the Darkone
Demogorge (Atum) is powerful enought to kill cube beings, hell he's like a smaller version of Galactus.

He-guy88
can some one look as jsa vs jla and tell me the answer to my lates problem with flashes cause im a littel confused on that agin

GO MOLECULE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grey fox
can some one look as jsa vs jla and tell me the answer to my lates problem with flashes cause im a littel confused on that agin

GO MOLECULE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES ,GO GO TO YOUR DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!

MWAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhhhhaaaaaa........*cough*

the Darkone
Poor soul, like Bush doesn't know what he is talking about, so sad.

Galactus sh** on Molecule Man.

He-guy88
no not that far

grey fox
Poor soul, like Bush doesn't know what he is talking about, so sad.

Galactus sh** on Molecule Man.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthgalactuspoison1.jpg

He-guy88
sweet laughing laughing laughing

the Darkone
Galactus will feed on cube beings.

icecream1991
u guys are kidding.............

People as powerful as Master Order and Lord chaos practically wet themselves when they saw Molecule Man comming towards them

And some of u claim Molecule Man has only planet level power????

When beyonder got angry his rage destroyed millions of Galaxies. Molecule Man, on the otherhand, calmed him down by talking to him while WITH ONE FINGER BEHIND HIS BACK WEAVED THE ENTIRE DAMN UNIVERSE BACK INTO PLACE.

MOLECULE MAN HELD HIS OWN AGAINST BEYONDER, FOR GODS SAKE.

galactusischere
Originally posted by icecream1991
u guys are kidding.............

People as powerful as Master Order and Lord chaos practically wet themselves when they saw Molecule Man comming towards them

And some of u claim Molecule Man has only planet level power????

When beyonder got angry his rage destroyed millions of Galaxies. Molecule Man, on the otherhand, calmed him down by talking to him while WITH ONE FINGER BEHIND HIS BACK WEAVED THE ENTIRE DAMN UNIVERSE BACK INTO PLACE.

MOLECULE MAN HELD HIS OWN AGAINST BEYONDER, FOR GODS SAKE.
That was pre-retcon MM not post.
This is post retcon who was MUCH weaker.
Pre-retcon was even >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Living Tribunal
anyways Galactus 8/10

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
.Pre-retcon was even >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Living Tribunal
anyways Galactus 8/10 DIDN'T the LT said Current MM was the most powerful bein in the universe?... confused

Knowsbleed33
Owen.

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
DIDN'T the LT said Current MM was the most powerful bein in the universe?... confused
Yes.
those things have been said for Galactus too...
same goes for MJJ, Eternity, Arishem and so on

nicamarvin
Yes.
those things have been said for Galactus too...
same goes for MJJ, Eternity, Arishem and so on I don't Remember anyone saying Galactus was the most power thing on the universe............ laughing

216 MJJ>>616 Galactus....... smokin'

Bouboumaster
Galactus smoke current Molecule Man

K Von Doom

Why is Satannish higher than Dormammu? Isn't he like Dormammu's minion?
Why is Mephisto higher than Odin?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Why is Mephisto higher than Odin? ...........Why is Demogorge's Antre above him?..... eek!

galactusischere
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Why is Satannish higher than Dormammu? Isn't he like Dormammu's minion?
Why is Mephisto higher than Odin?
why are GF and Phoenix on the same level as LT on hes list?
why are the abstracts so high?
^ better questions.

galactusischere
I don't Remember anyone saying Galactus was the most power thing on the universe............ laughing

216 MJJ>>616 Galactus....... smokin'
It has been said MANY times...
by the watcher, Reed and a few other peeps

nicamarvin
It has been said MANY times...
by the watcher, Reed and a few other peeps I don't see the LT in your list..... cool

galactusischere
I don't see the LT in your list..... cool

Hy..p..er..bol..e... smokin'

AsbestosFlaygon
Molecule Man.

At the level he fought PR Beyonder, he was above all other abstracts, other than arguably HoM Wanda, FP Sise-Neg, Akhenaten, and Alien Entity

galactusischere
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Molecule Man.

At the level he fought PR Beyonder, he was above all other abstracts, other than arguably HoM Wanda, FP Sise-Neg, Akhenaten, and Alien Entity
this is post retcon

AsbestosFlaygon
this is post retcon
It was never stated nor shown that he lost any of his powers..
He just stopped using them after the death of Martha.

Knowsbleed33
this is post retcon

They only retconned what he is.

CortSether

1. TOAA(God)
3. Infinities/ Nemisis

This list is beyond terrible.

How is Shuma in the same list as the Vishanti when the combined Vishanti were unable to get rid of a Shuma-Gorath on Earth at a fraction of its total power? How is Hungry Galactus above them for that matter when Agamotto who makes up 1/3 of the Vishanti was stalemating a hungry Galactus? Also, you put Ego way too high, no way is Ego that high tier. And Cyttorak is > Vishanti yet you put him below Mephisto and Satannish? Why is Dormammu below Mephisto and Satannish? Strange has stated that Dormammu was > than them.

Learn some more dude.

galactusischere
Originally posted by CortSether
This list is beyond terrible.

How is Shuma in the same list as the Vishanti when the combined Vishanti were unable to get rid of a Shuma-Gorath on Earth at a fraction of its total power? How is Hungry Galactus above them for that matter when Agamotto who makes up 1/3 of the Vishanti was stalemating a hungry Galactus? Also, you put Ego way too high, no way is Ego that high tier. And Cyttorak is > Vishanti yet you put him below Mephisto and Satannish? Why is Dormammu below Mephisto and Satannish? Strange has stated that Dormammu was > than them.

Learn some more dude.

Phoenix is at the same level as LT in hes list...
that speaks for itself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.