Dc One-million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateStryfe
This Thread is all about DC One-Million!!!!!!
My personal favorite: Justic Legion Alpha (JLA One-Million)

I have the first question:

What can Batman 1 Million do?
I know about the super computer and soul-snatching, but what else? Anybody got scans of Batman 1 Million?

DISCUSS!

UltimateStryfe
booyah

batdude123
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
This Thread is all about DC One-Million!!!!!!
My personal favorite: Justic Legion Alpha (JLA One-Million)

I have the first question:

What can Batman 1 Million do?
I know about the super computer and soul-snatching, but what else? Anybody got scans of Batman 1 Million?

DISCUSS!

Batman 1 Million's technology makes Ironman's look like a toddler built it. He has a soul-stealing device which he uses on opponenets. The super-computer he has is uberly advanced in technology. He also has regular Batman's technology except it's modified to fit the 853rd century. His gadgetry includes "datarangs" which he uses for trackin devices as well as attacking opponents on a molecular level. His IQ is 1045, a number that is REDICULOUSLY high. He also has a teleporting device on his suit which he can use to teleport people or himself into or out of messy situations. Along with this, he has a device that makes clones of himself capable of independent thought. Finally, he can also manipulate gravitational forces that enables him to fly at superhuman speeds. On top of all this, he is considered the second best martial artist in DC right after Karate Kid. Batman 1 Million's IQ allows him to easily predict an opponents move and use pre-cognition when fighting a guy. The guy is a beast and patrols an entire planet by himself. The JLA 1 Million team trusts him enough to oversee their super prison, which contains some of the most powerful scum in the galaxy. He's the coolest member of the JLA 1 Million. rock

UltimateStryfe
i think my head is going to explode.
blowupblowupblowupblowupblowupblowup
THAT IS SOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Batman One-Million is now officially my UBER FAVORITE DC character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about Hourman? i know a little about him. that Worlogog thing is wierd, but it looks cool.
Aquaman one-million is cool looking. Green with water-hair.

UltimateStryfe
who's got scans of Batman One-Million? his suit is sweeeeeeet!

HellMaster93
Hmmm... I've only read the original DC One Million miniseries and that was years ago9...

batdude123
B-Rad foshizzie

HellMaster93
Eh?

UltimateStryfe
wow. scan them.

HellMaster93
Scan what?

UltimateStryfe
DC one-million. do you own the one you read?

HellMaster93
No, I burrowed it from the library!

UltimateStryfe
i do that. no pay, and you get it for like 3 weeks!

UltimateStryfe
don't let this thread die people!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TheKahn
Here is a good site about DC 1,000,000:
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/jlegion.html

UltimateStryfe
thanx, it's cool!

Avalonofthewind
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/bats1m.jpg

UltimateStryfe
i remember that part! freakin' sweeeeet!
what does Batman break with his head?
that thing that kinda shatters.

is it the same thing that's flooting in the second to last frame? what is it?

Rick/Genis
Hourman with the Worlogog is basically Omnipotent. Especially when it comes to time... he's been one of my favorites since his 24 issue mini-series! Love that guy!!

UltimateStryfe
or omnipresent. any where, any time.

He-guy88
well i gotta say i like the new aquaman with the magic hand but aquaman 1 million is pertty sweet

UltimateStryfe
i was just about to ask. he looks really cool.
green skin, gills i think, and water for hair! that's the cool part!
and this sword that's half anchor
kinda like the Berserker swords from Lord of the Rings.
the swords that end in a 'T'

UltimateStryfe
don't mess with:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.