Iron Fist vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
iron fist is one of the most skilled fighters in marvel, as is wolverine. iron fist can speed up his healing to super human levels, wolverine had a healing factor. iron fist can make his hands as durable as iron, so punching wolverines skull wouldnt break them, not could he break any of wolverines bones. this fights it just to a ko, with or without claws.

King KAM
Originally posted by Decay
iron fist is one of the most skilled fighters in marvel, as is wolverine. iron fist can speed up his healing to super human levels, wolverine had a healing factor. iron fist can make his hands as durable as iron, so punching wolverines skull wouldnt break them, not could he break any of wolverines bones. this fights it just to a ko, with or without claws. not as durable as iron, ironfist can shatter steel, thats one hell of a punch....ive seen people bend steel....but shatter it like glass.....now thats a punch.

capt it up
wolverine. wolverine once fought a guy who ha damped version of iron fists powers not only to a stand still, but iron fist him self said wolverine was winning. This same guy wolverine fought almost killed luke cage and defeated iron fist

JOE NUNEZ
dude use the search engine.

King KAM
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine. wolverine once fought a guy who ha damped version of iron fists powers not only to a stand still, but iron fist him self said wolverine was winning. This same guy wolverine fought almost killed luke cage and defeated iron fist im not saying IF can win...im just saying.....Ow.....for anyone who eats that ironfist....

jinzin
Originally posted by King KAM
im not saying IF can win...im just saying.....Ow.....for anyone who eats that ironfist....

hell the whole wrecking crew found that out the hard way.

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
hell the whole wrecking crew found that out the hard way. exactly....... but i feel like wolverine can win this fight....unless he plays ironfist dumb...then he might lose... ironfist CAN incapacitate wolverine, its just will he get the chance too....and alot of times...the answer is no.

jinzin
yes

plus it's hard to throw an all out punch when you have to worry about getting gutted in the process.

King KAM
yes

plus it's hard to throw an all out punch when you have to worry about getting gutted in the process. exactly....but if iron fist were peresay to get an Iron fist full force to the back of wolverines head, right at the brain stem.....i think wolvie would go down, not for long but for a while.

jinzin
probably...

capt it up
probably...
would not be so sure of that

King KAM
would not be so sure of that that aint the iron fist buddy....but good feat

jinzin
that aint the iron fist buddy....but good feat

what he said.. I have the feeling that an attack made up of focused chi would do suitably more damage to the internals and the bodie's shakras...

wolverine's healing factor isn't immune to manipulation of chi...

King KAM
what he said.. I have the feeling that an attack made up of focused chi would do suitably more damage to the internals and the bodie's shakras...

wolverine's healing factor isn't immune to manipulation of chi... not just that.....the thing punches hard....but he bends steel ,he doesnt shatter it, iron fists fist is so much focussed raw power to one small point, like a sniper bullet verses a shotgun

capt it up
not just that.....the thing punches hard....but he bends steel ,he doesnt shatter it, iron fists fist is so much focussed raw power to one small point, like a sniper bullet verses a shotgun
true

FrothByte
I think Ironfist should win. He is a better fighter (at least in my knowledge) and that should give him the win. There are so many things he could do to wolvi that no healing factor or adamantium skeleton could counter....

Like hitting the windpipe, targeting for internal organs, concussions, etc.

King KAM
Originally posted by FrothByte
I think Ironfist should win. He is a better fighter (at least in my knowledge) and that should give him the win. There are so many things he could do to wolvi that no healing factor or adamantium skeleton could counter....

Like hitting the windpipe, targeting for internal organs, concussions, etc. healing factor fixes all those things....

capt it up
Originally posted by FrothByte

Like hitting the windpipe, targeting for internal organs, concussions, etc.
first off iron fist is not a better fighter if any thing the man with 100+ years has the skill edge.

also all the things u named that iron fist could do have repeatedly been healed in seconds and have not effect wolverine over and over again.

u need to read up on wolverine

jinzin
ummm wolverine gets hit in his internal organ sby sabretooth all the time.. it doesn't slow them down....
concussion isn't guaranteed to work either as has been proven so many many times...

and to my knowledge there's not much evidence to suggest that danny's better than logan at fighting he's even been in awe of wolverine's fighting ability while wolvie fought and was about to kill kun lun.. a character which handed IF his ass...

King KAM
ummm wolverine gets hit in his internal organ sby sabretooth all the time.. it doesn't slow them down....
concussion isn't guaranteed to work either as has been proven so many many times...

and to my knowledge there's not much evidence to suggest that danny's better than logan at fighting he's even been in awe of wolverine's fighting ability while wolvie fought and was about to kill kun lun.. a character which handed IF his ass... yep....and lets not forget cap handed both of them their assess, for america smile

capt it up
yep....and lets not forget cap handed both of them their assess, for america smile
last time I checked capt lost..........

King KAM
last time I checked capt lost.......... didnt look like a loss to me...looked like an interfence giving cap the win since he landed the most blows, all wolvie got was a head butt

capt it up
didnt look like a loss to me...looked like an interfence giving cap the win since he landed the most blows, all wolvie got was a head butt
yet capt was the one pinned on the ground about to die?

also if capt could not take a were wolf minded wolverine what hope does he have vs the real deal?

King KAM
yet capt was the one pinned on the ground about to die?

also if capt could not take a were wolf minded wolverine what hope does he have vs the real deal? capt wasnt about to die, now your b.s. in, we all know that he was gonna grab the sheild, he always grabs the sheild.

capt it up
capt wasnt about to die, now your b.s. in, we all know that he was gonna grab the sheild, he always grabs the sheild.
the guy was able to inject him with poison before capt could get his shield up and wolverine was mnay times faster then the guy that ejected capt with poison. capt was lucky werewolf minded wolverine was beign controled or he would of died.

also im BS? ur the one trying to give capt a win when he clearly was on the losing end.

jinzin
didnt look like a loss to me...looked like an interfence giving cap the win since he landed the most blows, all wolvie got was a head butt

cause that silver faced guy stopped logan before he delivered the deathtroke.. one more seond and that would have been all the wrote for our cap...

capt it up
cause that silver faced guy stopped logan before he delivered the deathtroke.. one more seond and that would have been all the wrote for our cap...
yes
http://img311.imageshack.us/my.php?...nandwolf031.jpg

King KAM
cause that silver faced guy stopped logan before he delivered the deathtroke.. one more seond and that would have been all the wrote for our cap... no....cap was about to grab his sheild and counter....

King KAM
the guy was able to inject him with poison before capt could get his shield up and wolverine was mnay times faster then the guy that ejected capt with poison. capt was lucky werewolf minded wolverine was beign controled or he would of died.

also im BS? ur the one trying to give capt a win when he clearly was on the losing end. cap was on the losing end, he got headbutted, and then the fight got stopped, he tossed wolverine around for the most part, post the WHOLE fight.

jinzin
no....cap was about to grab his sheild and counter....

is that why spikey hair put a needle in his neck? confused

capt it up
cap was on the losing end, he got headbutted, and then the fight got stopped, he tossed wolverine around for the most part, post the WHOLE fight.
dude face it capt lost. does not matter if capt hit wolverine more. capt was pinned ont he ground about to die. alsoc apt hitting wolverine more is not saying much sicne it was a wolverine with a mind of a were wolf and even capts best shots prove unable to Ko wolverine.

King KAM
is that why spikey hair put a needle in his neck? confused i dont know why the hell he did that, but he did interfere, so now we never know what was gonna happend.

King KAM
dude face it capt lost. does not matter if capt hit wolverine more. capt was pinned ont he ground about to die. alsoc apt hitting wolverine more is not saying much sicne it was a wolverine with a mind of a were wolf and even capts best shots prove unable to Ko wolverine. cap was taking it easy on wolverine, and no he didnt lose, he got headbutted once, and then the fight got broken up.

capt it up
cap was taking it easy on wolverine, and no he didnt lose, he got headbutted once, and then the fight got broken up.
capt was pinned on the ground about to die how is that not a lose?

also capt was not taking it easy he even states he gave wolverine his best punch

badabing

also capt was not taking it easy he even states he gave wolverine his best punch
Cap was taking it easy on Logan. I even remember Cap saying that Logan was too delicate and he didn't want to bruise him. shifty

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by badabing
Cap was taking it easy on Logan. I even remember Cap saying that Logan was too delicate and he didn't want to bruise him. shifty

Cap says "I dare not hold back! He's as dangerous as they come..."

jinzin
i dont know why the hell he did that, but he did interfere, so now we never know what was gonna happend.

wolverine woulda killed him.. if spikey hair had enough time to tranq cap what makes you think logan couldn't take him out with a faster than the human eye can register swipe of his arm?

King KAM

also capt was not taking it easy he even states he gave wolverine his best punch so pins count as a win these days....im pretty sure since no-one was incapacitated nor dead the fight was continuing

King KAM
wolverine woulda killed him.. if spikey hair had enough time to tranq cap what makes you think logan couldn't take him out with a faster than the human eye can register swipe of his arm? cap woulda blocked with the sheild equally as fast, like he was thinking.

jinzin
so pins count as a win these days....im pretty sure since no-one was incapacitated nor dead the fight was continuing

not for long it wasn't... "swipe"......... the fight was about to be over fastert than you can say that word...

jinzin
cap woulda blocked with the sheild equally as fast, like he was thinking.

like he did the tranq in his neck? confused

capt it up
so pins count as a win these days....im pretty sure since no-one was incapacitated nor dead the fight was continuing
first capt was pinned he could not move. second wolverine could of killed him.

also werent u the one saying capt won that fight? even though he clearly did not.

King KAM
not for long it wasn't... "swipe"......... the fight was about to be over fastert than you can say that word... yeah for me and you but cap is just as fast with the sheild as wolvie is with the swipe.

King KAM
like he did the tranq in his neck? confused he was pinned....

capt it up
yeah for me and you but cap is just as fast with the sheild as wolvie is with the swipe.
not true

King KAM
first capt was pinned he could not move. second wolverine could of killed him.

also werent u the one saying capt won that fight? even though he clearly did not. he used wolverine as a battering ram, hell yeah he won that fight. if i was a judge i give the round to cap, and what comic is that from?

King KAM
not true sure it is.

srankmissingnin
he was pinned....

... so how come he could stop Wolverine from stabbing him in the face with his free arm if he couldn't stop the silver, spiky dude?

badabing
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Cap says "I dare not hold back! He's as dangerous as they come..."
Cap said Logan was delicate and he fought like a cupcake. laughing

King KAM
... so how come he could stop Wolverine from stabbing him in the face with his free arm if he couldn't stop the silver, spiky dude? because he was focussing on the damn 5foot muscled out lunatic trying to kill him

King KAM
AND SOMEONE BE ON MY TEAM!!!! IM TIRED OF BEING JUMPED!

capt it up
he used wolverine as a battering ram, hell yeah he won that fight. if i was a judge i give the round to cap, and what comic is that from?
I have to look it up which ill do later. well ur quite bias when it coems to capt so I don't see how u sayign capt would win if u were the judge means any thing lol.

capt lost deal with it

King KAM
I have to look it up which ill do later. well ur quite bias when it coems to capt so I don't see how u sayign capt would win if u were the judge means any thing lol.

capt lost deal with it cap didnt lose, deal with that.

and you are the biggest wolverine fanboy known to man, so we know your biased too....

srankmissingnin
This is how the fight went down.

Wolverine lunged at Cap and took him to the ground but Cap use Wolverine's own momentum and tossed him off. Wolverine recovered quickly and Cap was forced to dodge his next attack. Wolverine fallowed through with another claw swipe that Cap blocked and then attacks again buy Cap jumps back. Then Cap hits him full force with his "haymaker" which knocks Wolverine back through a car. Wolverine attacks Cap again and they get into grapple where Cap ends up on top of Wolverine but Logan head buts him and gains the upperhand pinning Cap.

jinzin
he was pinned....

then he wasn't raising his shield... if he could have defended himself he would have... he was too buisy holding his head from the blisterng pain of a pattened logan-little-man-hurt-hulk-headbutts... he lost or was very close to it...

King KAM
then he wasn't raising his shield... if he could have defended himself he would have... he was too buisy holding his head from the blisterng pain of a pattened logan-little-man-hurt-hulk-headbutts... he lost or was very close to it... lies

capt it up
cap didnt lose, deal with that.

and you are the biggest wolverine fanboy known to man, so we know your biased too....
bakc on my old name yes u have a great arguement there on this one not so much. since haft the time capt brought up u say he owns every one lol.

hell the reason this arguement started is becuase u said he owned wolverine and iron fist already and I said thats not true which it aint.

King KAM

Wolverine lunged at Cap and took him to the ground but Cap use Wolverine's own momentum and tossed him off. Wolverine recovered quickly and Cap was forced to dodge his next attack. Wolverine fallowed through with another claw swipe that Cap blocked and then attacks again buy Cap jumps back. Then Cap hits him full force with his "haymaker" which knocks Wolverine back through a car. Wolverine attacks Cap again and they get into grapple where Cap ends up on top of Wolverine but Logan head buts him and gains the upperhand pinning Cap. id give it to cap because of the right cross o' glory

badabing
I think calling this fight a toss up is fair. cool

King KAM
bakc on my old name yes u have a great arguement there on this one not so much. since haft the time capt brought up u say he owns every one lol.

hell the reason this arguement started is becuase u said he owned wolverine and iron fist already and I said thats not true which it aint. different names... same fanboy

jinzin

Wolverine lunged at Cap and took him to the ground but Cap use Wolverine's own momentum and tossed him off. Wolverine recovered quickly and Cap was forced to dodge his next attack. Wolverine fallowed through with another claw swipe that Cap blocked and then attacks again buy Cap jumps back. Then Cap hits him full force with his "haymaker" which knocks Wolverine back through a car. Wolverine attacks Cap again and they get into grapple where Cap ends up on top of Wolverine but Logan head buts him and gains the upperhand pinning Cap.

what he said..

srankmissingnin
Major Mapleleaf would own Cap!

*runs way from KAM's fury*

jinzin
lies

laughing out loud

man you have a bad case of the patriot-denial on this one...

badabing
different names... same fanboy
Capt will concede Logan to lose a fight. I've seen it on more than one occasion.

King KAM
laughing out loud

man you have a bad case of the patriot-denial on this one... nah i just know the truth, damn you wolverine fanboys!!! ill kill you all

capt it up
different names... same fanboy
ur just mad becuase u know im right. when ever u get mad u call me a fna boy which by the way uve acted far more fan boyish then me since ive been back.

capt it up
Capt will concede Logan to lose a fight. I've seen it on more than one occasion. yes thank u

King KAM
ur just mad becuase u know im right. when ever u get mad u call me a fna boy which by the way uve acted far more fan boyish then me since ive been back. not true, and you are not right, you are rarely ever right, and i pwn you in every debate we get into.

King Kam runs with heavy weights, youre a cruiser.

jinzin
nah i just know the truth, damn you wolverine fanboys!!! ill kill you all

HAHAHHAHAHA

cap hates people like you...

wanting to kill people for the FREEDOM to an opinion.. caps ashamed of you....

badabing
Badabing pimp slaps the taste out of everybody's mouth because he is badder than Logan and Cap. box

jinzin
Badabing pimp slaps the taste out of everybody's mouth because he is badder than Logan and Cap. box

no

badabing craps his pants when he sees godzilla standing behind him...

capt it up
not true, and you are not right, you are rarely ever right, and i pwn you in every debate we get into.

King Kam runs with heavy weights, youre a cruiser.
im not right ? hmm realy now I seen to have more info for my case then u. also im raraly rgiht? when have I beenw rong? ive been wrong on maby one or two occassions sicne ive been back.

u don't pwn shit keep dreaming.

King KAM
HAHAHHAHAHA

cap hates people like you...

wanting to kill people for the FREEDOM to an opinion.. caps ashamed of you.... cap loves me...im carrying his seed... no expression

King KAM
im not right ? hmm realy now I seen to have more info for my case then u. also im raraly rgiht? when have I beenw rong? ive been wrong on maby one or two occassions sicne ive been back.

u don't pwn shit keep dreaming. i PWN YOUR SOUL!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

srankmissingnin
cap loves me...im carrying his seed... no expression

... I'd hate to see your offspring

capt it up
i PWN YOUR SOUL!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lol

jinzin
cap loves me...im carrying his seed... no expression

in your mouth?

that's irmmm not something to be proud of....

badabing
no

badabing craps his pants when he sees godzilla standing behind him...
Badabing call in his boys and sends Crapzilla running away like a girl scout.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=itKJ3AiP3dQ laughing

jinzin
first off..

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

second off.. old school cartoon godzilla would WRECK old school chuck norris.

badabing
Okay dude, you asked for it.
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/godzilla.mp3

King KAM
in your mouth?

that's irmmm not something to be proud of.... the hell its not...im giving a blowjob to the most patriotic man to ever live, this is a blowjob, for justice.

srankmissingnin
Badabing call in his boys and sends Crapzilla running away like a girl scout.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=itKJ3AiP3dQ laughing

I have several issues of the comic baised on this show...

How sad is that?

jinzin
the hell its not...im giving a blowjob to the most patriotic man to ever live, this is a blowjob, for justice.

a blow for justice eh?

guess that's the REAL meaning of a "BJ"

laughing out loud

okay I crossed the line with that comment... sorry kam...

srankmissingnin
KAM Cap is just trying to take advantage of you! He knows you'll do anything for... for justice? confused

jinzin
laughing

capt it up
the hell its not...im giving a blowjob to the most patriotic man to ever live, this is a blowjob, for justice.
uggg............I just.............throw up....................a little..............in...........my mouth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.