Sith vs Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
all of the sith who existed*ancient ones, during SW movies...*

vs

every jedi who existed *njo, during movies, before movies*

lightsaber fight...

PurpleSaber
What the hell? This is going to be impossible to tell. O yeah, and you break the rules by a couple thousand people.

Rampant ox
Yes this thread is a bit over the limit. And the sith will pwn. I mean Count Dooku himself would take on almost every jedi that ever existed and win with relative ease.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Yes this thread is a bit over the limit. And the sith will pwn. I mean Count Dooku himself would take on almost every jedi that ever existed and win with relative ease.
Please... spare us.

JaehSkywalker
whoops, i guess im pretty new to this thread.. anyway, what do you think?

((The_Anomaly))
LOL! Thats all I gotta say about this thread, lol

Mysterious Man
Alright,enough!She's new to this section alright,give her a break.

Council#13
What Mystery Man said

A.J
aw bless her, gotta be jedis they got yoda who is GOD

Admiral Akbar
Yoda is GOD? What happened to R2-D2 and Nekkid Padme, oh and Han "friggin" Solo, I think I missing a few demi-gods. Oh yeah TPM Anakin.

jollyjim311
There was 1000 years where the Jedi had thousands and the Sith had two. There are way too many Jedi for the Sith to beat. And this is against the rules, I believe.

darthsith19
Couldn't Ragnos and Nihilus alone pwn all these Jedi with their uber Force powers and force drain ability?

Lightsnake
Since the Jedi get the Exile and the Jedi had a good seventeen thousand years over the Sith to build up...

DarthMaul9123
i say jedi, the jedi have won every war even the clone wars, but most were killed off they wanted the galaxy to be a good civilization and palps was the only thing stopping it from being that. plus the jedi ended up surviving all the way through thoughsands of years past the sith, and the sith just made it barely out of the ancient time with two of them left

Faunus
Been done five or six times before, breaks the rules, etc.

And yeah, the Sith have Nihilus drain everyone. . .

DarthMaul9123
nihilius was the easiest boss in any videogame other than zelda video games!

Antediluvian
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
nihilius was the easiest boss in any videogame other than zelda video games!

He did good considering he was fighting three opponents, including the almighty Exile, who is apparently more powerful than Revan.

Swirly Girl
And he was weakened from not feasting for a while, and further weakened from trying to eat the Exile. And Visas still goes "He's too strong!".

Anyway, the Sith should outnumber the Jedi. The Sith had an entire 20,000 year old civilisation...

DarthMaul9123
well... yeah you're right about the civilization, but nihilius had a whole crew of slaves and people he could've drained, piloting his ships making the food, washing stuff, training for battle, and many more things

Razielim
The NEC does state the Sith Empire began 7000 BBY.

This of course makes absolutely no sense, but does work under ridiculous concepts.

Ergo, it's possible that the Dark Jedi wandered Space for 17,000 years... as stupid as that sounds.

DarthMaul9123
well, the jews roamed the little teenie tiny peninsula between africa and asia for forty some odd years that makes zero sense, so make that an entire galaxy and whalah 17,000 years, jking because i have no clue if thats correct or not, not the jew part but the translating thing

JaehSkywalker
^huh?

i say jedi... ^_^

Lightsnake
Yeah, Traya...the Sith Empire only existed for two thousand years now...nineteen hundred to be exact

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.