Arm Wrestling Contest: Hercules vs. Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
2 of the ... physically ... most dominant power-forces in Marvel

in an Arm Wrestling Contest....

who is the winner... who is the stronger of the two ?

badabing
Herc needs to finish the match within 10 seconds or the Hulk will over power him.

He-guy88
i say neatheir cause Savage hulk aint just gonna sit their and do an arm wrestling contest

KillAll
hmmm, assuming hulk was stuck in an adamantium casing... and the only thing out was his arm... then he would be flailing it about. i'm sure he would arm wrestle then.

He-guy88
Originally posted by KillAll
hmmm, assuming hulk was stuck in an adamantium casing... and the only thing out was his arm... then he would be flailing it about. i'm sure he would arm wrestle then.

i dont know if that would work to well u see in an adamanting caseing he would where him self out because he couldent break out and become bruce agin and lose

guy222
hulk

janus77
Hulk wins, pretty easily.

guy222
still hulk

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by Badabing
Herc needs to finish the match within 10 seconds or the Hulk will over power him.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

vansonbee
Originally posted by guy222
still hulk oh Beyonder.... are you getting paid to bring up old threads? lolz stick out tongue

and yes Hulk still wins, he gotten stronger over the years to match mainstream villians and heroes

olympian
Originally posted by Badabing

When has Hulk ever overpowered these guys in just 10 seconds?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by olympian
When has Hulk ever overpowered these guys in just 10 seconds?

When Hulk take a match long to ever overpowered someone?

Don't forget: Hulk start at class 100... He just become stronger that anyone else with time.

Hercules would begin MAYBE with the upperhand, but Hulk would comeback and brocks Herc's arm.

olympian
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
When Hulk take a match long to ever overpowered someone?

Hes taken entire issues to overcome guys like Hercules, Thor and Juggernaut.

Meanwhile he never overcame any of them in the span of time you just said.

Don't forget: Hulk start at class 100... He just become stronger that anyone else with time.

The level he starts off, is kind of debatable.

Hercules would begin MAYBE with the upperhand, but Hulk would comeback and brocks Herc's arm.

That would have to be a really high showing of his.

jalek moye
actually hulk might lose this, arm wrestling can go fast enough that it won't really matter that hulk gets stronger, i mean he has been overpowered for long enough for an arm wrestling match to be over

kakuzu
Hercules should win this. Hulk will have the upper hand but he won't be able to over power Herc for about a good hour.

I base that off of the fight he had with Thor were they were evenly matched for and hour. Since Thor and Herc are pretty much the same in strength I'd assume it would take Hulk the same amount of time to over power him.

jalek moye
actually i think Herc is stronger then thor, but Thor just has mjolnir making fights with him alot harder to win

Dark-Jaxx
Hercules should win since Hulk won't start amped.

kakuzu
Originally posted by jalek moye
actually i think Herc is stronger then thor, but Thor just has mjolnir making fights with him alot harder to win

There equal. Marvel has shown twice. Once in the arm wrestling thing. The second when they fought for weeks straight and Thor had no hammer and they eventually stop out of respect for each other. However Herc is a better hand to hand combat fighter as shown in blood oath.

Yeah that Hammer makes it hard as heck to really take him down.

kgkg
Originally posted by jalek moye
actually hulk might lose this, arm wrestling can go fast enough that it won't really matter that hulk gets stronger, i mean he has been overpowered for long enough for an arm wrestling match to be over No he won't , Hulk will quickly overpower Herc or anyone else very quick.

olympian
This must be another of "i didnt saw it, but hey, it migth happen".

he rarely if ever overpowers someone that quickly. Bells, he didnt even overpowered original Abom that quick. And that was after he lost badly the first time.

Not saying he loses this, but "quickly"? "in 10 seconds"?

That is much a wishfull thinking as wanting Superman to blitz over everyone in the blink of an eye. Does not happen.

ultimatethor
Hulk wins easily.

jalek moye
Originally posted by kgkg
No he won't , Hulk will quickly overpower Herc or anyone else very quick.

who that was signifigantly stronger then him, did he overpower in 10 seconds or close to 10 seconds

allen4
Mindless hulk version can win this,he no need time to overpowed his foe,mindless hulk is pur animal brute-rage,no emotions,just rage..........

Bouboumaster
WWH wins too

BruceSkywalker
Hulk

psycho gundam
thread op says hulk is already savage, he wins

Mighty Saxon
HUlk should win this pretty easily. Even at base level hulk is the same strength... but hulk hand a much more massive arm and hand more mass equals easier to arm wrestle

guy222
Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.