superboy prime vs GL corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
im not sure if this has been done or not but im doing diferently i think

there is unlimited amount of gls buy there is 100 at time so when 1 dies another replaces i wanna know how long it will take to beat him even if they can at that so how long will it take

bean_machine
So you are pitting the man of steel in a fight he cannot win this is not fair at all. sad

Magee
Infinity Crisis #7 been done and SBP pawned them all.

A.J
yeh but that wasnt unlimited amount the real question is how long do you think it will take to beat him

S.S
Originally posted by Magee
Infinity Crisis #7 been done and SBP pawned them all.
Pure P.I.S my friend.....
Originally posted by A.J
yeh but that wasnt unlimited amount the real question is how long do you think it will take to beat him
Two green lanterns are more then enough to take him seriously SBP wasn't that powerful.The GL's he took out were all retards who were jobbing like no tomorrow.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
Pure P.I.S my friend.....

Two green lanterns are more then enough to take him seriously SBP wasn't that powerful.The GL's he took out were all retards who were jobbing like no tomorrow.

I disagree, i think Kryptonians, using the fullest of their abilities are more than a match for G.L.'s smile

Superboy Prime
I don't know. He was having fun with them. Even the mighty Hal Jordan got some of it if I remember right. So long as he has his armor and is using his speed to the fullest I don't think they'll be able to put him down.

S.S
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I disagree, i think Kryptonians, using the fullest of their abilities are more than a match for G.L.'s smile
That's the other way around my friend a good GL is really out of Supes league.
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I don't know. He was having fun with them. Even the mighty Hal Jordan got some of it if I remember right. So long as he has his armor and is using his speed to the fullest I don't think they'll be able to put him down.
Speed is the only real problem but any two of the 5 elite GL's are more then enough to take him out.They already have the blueprint on how to beat him.

Mider
if they knew how to use there rings they would pawn him obviously if they dont know that much they can contain him since......THEY ARE containing him anyway, the best example or one of the best examples of how amazingly powerful the GL power is, is if you looked at parallax who was all the GL's combined and he was a expert at how to use them, the thing about SBP is that who here knows how to measure his power level beside precrisis level the guy would do the following

be immune to magic
punch through dimensional walls
servive the speed force thats pretty big since the speedsters are scared to go to fast or they will become part of it and never be able to leave
he could rearange the universe.

But my point is even with all this power on his side if you put him against the max potential of the GL corps he would lose thats like saying he would beat parallax or Ion considering how there using the rings at there max potential or not.

He-guy88
look spb took them and at the end of ic #7 he was being contained with some of the gls surrunding him spb seen saying well wat my sig says

S.S
Originally posted by Mider
if they knew how to use there rings they would pawn him obviously if they dont know that much they can contain him since......THEY ARE containing him anyway, the best example or one of the best examples of how amazingly powerful the GL power is, is if you looked at parallax who was all the GL's combined and he was a expert at how to use them, the thing about SBP is that who here knows how to measure his power level beside precrisis level the guy would do the following

be immune to magic
punch through dimensional walls
servive the speed force thats pretty big since the speedsters are scared to go to fast or they will become part of it and never be able to leave
he could rearange the universe.

But my point is even with all this power on his side if you put him against the max potential of the GL corps he would lose thats like saying he would beat parallax or Ion considering how there using the rings at there max potential or not.
I'm not gonna read that really......erm
Originally posted by He-guy88
look spb took them and at the end of ic #7 he was being contained with some of the gls surrunding him spb seen saying well wat my sig says
Huh?

He-guy88
Originally posted by S.S
I'm not gonna read that really......erm

Huh?

the end of IC #7 my sig is the last part of that comic

S.S
the end of IC #7 my sig is the last part of that comic
I know...... roll eyes (sarcastic) I just don't see what that has to do with anything.Also no one can even read what your sig says....doh

He-guy88
Originally posted by S.S
I know...... roll eyes (sarcastic) I just don't see what that has to do with anything.Also no one can even read what your sig says....doh

all sorry it say iv been in worse places then this and iv gotten out

it realy has nothin to do witht it just lettin it be known i say sbp owns em

S.S
all sorry it say iv been in worse places then this and iv gotten out

it realy has nothin to do witht it just lettin it be known i say sbp owns em
And I say you're wrong....
Guy and Hal own him.

He-guy88
Originally posted by S.S
And I say you're wrong....
Guy and Hal own him.

i say guy dies hal puts up good fight but dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.