Cyclops / Havok vs Black Tom / Banshee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
Brothers vs Cousins!

Who takes this?

GODSCRIBE
black tom and banshee are cousins. black tom alone would rock both of them. in his current form, he is basically immortal.

Marvel Boy
i like havok so cyclops and him win

GODSCRIBE
what?

Marvel Boy
Originally posted by Marvel Boy
i like havok so cyclops and him win

i like havok, so cyclops and him win. i think they would win anyway even if i didn't like havok

nimrod009
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
black tom and banshee are cousins. black tom alone would rock both of them. in his current form, he is basically immortal.

I just read up on current Black Tom, wasn't aware how powerful he was. I guess he takes this then.

peejayd
* the current Black Tom is really powerful... IMO, the factor here is who can hit the others first to gain the momentum...

* Havok can use his plasma blasts omnidirectional and Cyke keeps the opponents at bay...

* whilst Banshee can do the same with his power as Black Tom using the time to grow big, pick up the Summers and drain their life force...

* it may go either way... i lean towards Cyke and Havok because they can execute their powers quicker... IMO... wink

GODSCRIBE
You're not understanding that Black Tom has the entire earth (minus land mass) at his disposal. He is immune to physical injury and can repair any damage within seconds. All he needs to do is drain both Scott and Havoc of their energy, until they are powerless.

Black Tom alone wins 9/10

peejayd
* i understand Black Tom's capabilities... do you consider how quick Cyke and Havok execute their powers? Black Tom can regenerate, yes... but can he regenerate if he was badly damaged and insanely burned by a plasma blast? i doubt... wink

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by peejayd
* i understand Black Tom's capabilities... do you consider how quick Cyke and Havok execute their powers? Black Tom can regenerate, yes... but can he regenerate if he was badly damaged and insanely burned by a plasma blast? i doubt... wink
burned by a plasma blast?? they are a concussive force. they aren't like Supermans.

And yes he can regenarate immediately. He is immune to physical harm. Just ask Juggernaut. They'd expend all their energy trying to harm him- to minimal effect, while he just absorbs all of their energy and finally decapitates them. Yeah, you know of his powers but you don't understand them. There's nothing they can do to him, or no way they can harm him. ALL plant life bends to his will.

Metalmanx
burned by a plasma blast?? they are a concussive force. they aren't like Supermans.

And yes he can regenarate immediately. He is immune to physical harm. Just ask Juggernaut. They'd expend all their energy trying to harm him- to minimal effect, while he just absorbs all of their energy and finally decapitates them. Yeah, you know of his powers but you don't understand them. There's nothing they can do to him, or no way they can harm him. ALL plant life bends to his will.

No no, I think you misunderstood him.

Cyclops's optic blasts: concussive force.
Havok's plasma blasts: super-heated energy (up to the BILLIONS of degrees Fahrenheit, non-concussive.

Havok does have the ability to completely destroy Black Tom by completely incinerating him. Cyclops can take Banshee out almost immediately as well.

GODSCRIBE
No, that won't kill him I'll afraid. He is conciously connected to all planet life. Meaning as long as there is plant life on earth, he isn't going anywhere.

Metalmanx
No, that won't kill him I'll afraid. He is conciously connected to all planet life. Meaning as long as there is plant life on earth, he isn't going anywhere.

But Havok could destroy all plant life within a certain radius. Thus, removing Black Tom out of the fight. Wouldn't you agree?

peejayd

* are you making this up? i never read anything like that in his bio... Cyke can beat Banshee, Havok can burn Black Tom... end of the story... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.