What would you like to see become of Gornack? <===========The Vicarious Poll=======>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Just vote, and then go about your business, move along. Move along. smile

_Sanctuary_
What is a gornack? confused

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
What is a gornack? confused

Oh, here, let me show you!

Gornack is the guy in my sig. He's a real badass. This is some pic that he sent me from his trip to Paris!

Tired Hiker
Gornack is also known for OWNING that wuss, Godzilla, as seen here. smile

Bardock42
Those are pretty big birds....

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, and Gornack also ate LanceWindu's sig! happy

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Bardock42
Those are pretty big birds....

Oh, that's cuz they are demon birds. erm Here's what they look like up close!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Oh, that's cuz they are demon birds. erm Here's what they look like up close!

I like them.....

Outcesticide
I'd like to see a pick of Gornack running along the Great Wall of China with Tired Hiker on his back!!!

So, when is this going to take place?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Outcesticide
I'd like to see a pick of Gornack running along the Great Wall of China with Tired Hiker on his back!!!

So, when is this going to take place?

I'll let this thread run for a day or two, then I'll post the most popular image that is chosen! smile

Bardock42
My Monster could beat Gornack easily..I call it Dat.

It even taught Chuck Norris how to teach God how to create the Universe and not resting on the 7th day.

Outcesticide
I'll let this thread run for a day or two, then I'll post the most popular image that is chosen! smile

okay embarrasment

Ya Krunk'd Floo

It even taught Chuck Norris how to teach God how to create the Universe and not resting on the 7th day.

Looks like a Ladybug crossed with a Praying Mantis, then hit with a spade.

Outcesticide

It even taught Chuck Norris how to teach God how to create the Universe and not resting on the 7th day. Your monster reminds me of my mother.................good job!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Looks like a Ladybug crossed with a Praying Mantis, then hit with a spade.

How....how....did you know?

Originally posted by Outcesticide
Your monster reminds me of my mother.................good job!

She let me portray her.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
How....how....did you know?

You sick genetic manipulator!

Bardock42
You sick genetic manipulator!

It had to be done....for the good of humanity....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Yeah? Yeah? Well, what else has to be done 'for the good of humanity'? Huh?

Bardock42
Yeah? Yeah? Well, what else has to be done 'for the good of humanity'? Huh?

I'd say about 5 billion people post-natal-ly aborted....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I know a little man who may have a problem with that...

Bardock42
I know a little man who may have a problem with that...

Who is it, who is it?

Nevermind
I can't sit here and NOT see Gornack have sex with Paris Hilton. If he's half the badass he claims to be he'll do it. Without the voter's consent.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Who is it, who is it?

Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson.

(Plus Jesus, Dick Jeney and Jim Morrison, if you're including the tetrinity)

Bardock42
Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson.

(Plus Jesus, Dick Jeney and Jim Morrison, if you're including the tetrinity)

If they survive it.....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
They'd probably surround themselves with little girls, so you couldn't get to them. Unless something happened to the little girls...

(Did I use the '...' correctly that time, Bardock?)

Bardock42
They'd probably surround themselves with little girls, so you couldn't get to them. Unless something happened to the little girls...

(Did I use the '...' correctly that time, Bardock?) Nah....you need to use a certain amount of dots, whenever you have no clue what to say next...or when you think there should be a comma but you are not totally sure.......or just for fun....and always at the end of a post.....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I was always taught that three dots were considered appropriate, and the correct terminology would be 'ellipsis'. Which is also something that you can get if you don't wash your vagina. Did you wash your vagina, Bardock? It's a 'yes' or 'no' type question...

Bardock42
I was always taught that three dots were considered appropriate, and the correct terminology would be 'ellipsis'. Which is also something that you can get if you don't wash your vagina. Did you wash your vagina, Bardock? It's a 'yes' or 'no' type question...

Well, everyone that told you that was lying. Claimk.

And yes, I did wash my Vagina....I got some sand in it....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
No, everyone who told you that everyone who told me was lying was lying. Claimk yourself. Two times.

Sandy flaps? Do you use a toothbrush to get the grit out? I do. Always.

Bardock42
No, everyone who told you that everyone who told me was lying was lying. Claimk yourself. Two times.

Sandy flaps? Do you use a toothbrush to get the grit out? I do. Always.

There's a lot of lying going on in the world today...what have we come to....

I think that is rather private and I don't feel like sharing it with you, Douchebag....haha, see what I (so what, I'm egocentric) did there?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Apart from me, what is a 'douchebag', and why do you drink from it?

Bardock42
Apart from me, what is a 'douchebag', and why do you drink from it?

The unsolved questions of humanity.....if I could answer them the universe would immediately be turned into something even more bizzare and ununderstandable....also...is the opposite of "understandable" "derstandable"?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I derstand what you are saying, but the the opposite of 'understandable' is actually 'overstandable'. The second word I said in my first sentence was actually a red kipper.

In summation, what I'm basically saying is that yeah, the world is round, but so are you, so what's square? Answer: Plates and hair-combs made from the Sun God, Ra.

Bardock42
I derstand what you are saying, but the the opposite of 'understandable' is actually 'overstandable'. The second word I said in my first sentence was actually a red kipper.

In summation, what I'm basically saying is that yeah, the world is round, but so are you, so what's square? Answer: Plates and hair-combs made from the Sun God, Ra.

Oh, I always overstood....also, your sentence was a red skipper? Like that guy in The Hunt for Red October? I think James Bond was his name.

Aww, that's what you get when you mess with Egyptian Gods....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I think you're thinking about Shrek and Crocodile Dundee. The guy who always uses the whip...that one, right?

Bardock42
I think you're thinking about Shrek and Crocodile Dundee. The guy who always uses the whip...that one, right?

Wasn't that Han Solo? But you might be right, I can't remember names if my live depended on it, Steven.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Yeah, that's it. 'Han Solo'. The one from Shrek.

How'deeya knowma realname isSteven, pardner?

Bardock42
Yeah, that's it. 'Han Solo'. The one from Shrek.

How'deeya knowma realname isSteven, pardner?
Good, so, the Shrek guy also played the guy in Red October?

Well, I pulled a Holmes here and decided that Floo reminds me very much of flea...who happen to be eaten by fish if they've got time...fish now are often eaten by Seagulls, which sounds very similar to Seagal ergo your name is Steven.

Revernd Maynard
Just vote, and then go about your business, move along. Move along. smile vicarious is a tool song `crazy

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Nevermind
I can't sit here and NOT see Gornack have sex with Paris Hilton. If he's half the badass he claims to be he'll do it. Without the voter's consent.

Okay .. . ... confused

Bardock42
Okay .. . ... confused

He did it...he seriously did it....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.