big brother 2006 !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

richardishot4ev
i can't beleive its finally on air again i love the show big brother does any1 else plz tell me this yr petes gr8 the 1 wid tourrets syndrome and sezer is well fit who agrees ?

Time Of Evil
It's quite good. Nothing special. They are all air heads.

richardishot4ev
its bril i love em specially sezer

catf2005
me 2! its sooooooo gud!!!! OMG...i cant believe sezer got evicted!!!! He was sooo fit!!!
xxxxx

DraconianDevil
Worst one so far, far too many cry babies in the house!

InnerRise
Hasn't started yet in America.

is it comprehensible.....

papabeard
Originally posted by InnerRise
Hasn't started yet in America.

is it comprehensible.....

You really must stop putting "is it comprehensible..... "in your posts, as it is incredibly annoying.

Everyone in the house is a w@nker except Pete, who if there is any justice, will win.

Bloigen
I hope they kill Nikki. no expression

InnerRise
Originally posted by papabeard
You really must stop putting "is it comprehensible..... "in your posts, as it is incredibly annoying.

Everyone in the house is a w@nker except Pete, who if there is any justice, will win.

You got the number of periods after "is it comprehensible....." correct! eek!

I can't believe it. Good Job!

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

papabeard
I hope the kill and eat Nikki , live on TV, I would swell with mirth as they consume her entrails and bathe in her blood..................

T.M
I watched this last night... (people wouldn't let me watch the football)

and it annoyed the hell out of me.. I HATE!!!! this program.. I think it has gone on for to long now and they shouldn't make anymore after this one.

Bloigen
They should kill them all apart from Glynn.

Then get Glynn to cook them.

T.M
He is obviously Welsh.... w00t

Bloigen
He is. w00t

hellsangels
i hate the way i dnt wanna watch it but u kinda cant... ahhhh

ladygrim
i only watched part of the first series and found it crap so i havent watched any of this one

T.M
Originally posted by hellsangels
i hate the way i dnt wanna watch it but u kinda cant... ahhhh

Come on Wales !!! stick out tongue

papabeard
Whats the deal with the golden ticket thing, was it a hoax, did she have a different number on?

Bloigen
I'm still wondering about the tickets that haven't been found yet.

papabeard
100 people found tickets, 76 of those people did not even make it to the draw on the night only 34 did, and apparently the suzie chick had on number 34 at the start and then her number was switched to the number the was drawn( NO:14), so they knew all along it was going to be her, and when this was told to suzie by the housemates she was embarrassed hid her face and did not say anything.

Bloigen
icon5

richardishot4ev
im welsh

glyn is ok i fink pete is wcked and sezer was fitt i h8 nikki and lisa and i h8d grace i like aisleyne and lea but pete gotta win !!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.