Punisher gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Punisher is equipped with two machine gun's , a bowie knife , five grenades , a magnum (with four rounds) and two dessert eagles.

Unless specified each weapon has a second ammo clip.

The gauntlet itself is ....

Pissed off Bibbo Bibowski
A bear
Frankenstein
Powerless Superman
Five Bears
Godzooki
A Tyrant (Resident Evil)

endgame
powerless superman? So... can Punisher take out a journlalist? lol
P should be able to clear the guantlet

grey fox
But what about Frankenstein ?

Or five bears ?

Or (God forbid) Godzooki !!!

endgame
I could take out Frankenstein
as for the bears i suppose it does depend on the breed. 5 brown grizzel's may be too much for him all at once, but if he can manage to avoid being surrounded he should be ok. Im not actualy sure what a Godzooki is, but if he is belowe a Tyrant then he should be ok too. Oh, what are his surroundings? Same for each fight?

grey fox
The surroundings are as follows

A packed shopping mall
A zoo
The Top of Buckingham palace
The daily bugle (Clarks trying for a new job)
A Forest
Inside the Mystery machine
Spencer Mansion

grey fox
Bump

grey fox
Bumpity bump

Tassadar
Grey Fox, was their a point to this thread, or were you just really bored?
Godzooki isnt a threat to anything if were talking from the cartoon, the bears wouldnt be a problem seeing as Frank has a gun(gasp!!), the Tyrants the only real problem, which cant really be killed without explosives
He gets to the Tyrant 10/10, then can pull a 8/10 against it assuming its just a normal Tyrant
Birkin, Nemesis, or Mr. X kill poor Punisher 10/10 though....

grey fox
But what of Frankenstein ?

jgiant
this thread isn't even funny, ur disrespect/knowledge of frank is shown by this thread..

badabing
Godzooki owns him.

He-guy88
one i can say pun gets big grin

grey fox
Originally posted by jgiant
this thread isn't even funny, ur disrespect/knowledge of frank is shown by this thread..

No , i made this thread as a Half serious/Half Joke attempt at a gauntlet due to all of these 'Punisher and ETC versus (Insert number here) of (insert military choice here)

When it comes to punisher though Jgiant you seem to take things a wee bit to seriously , hell someone says one wrong word about the guy and your ready to tear their throat out.

jgiant
Originally posted by grey fox
No , i made this thread as a Half serious/Half Joke attempt at a gauntlet due to all of these 'Punisher and ETC versus (Insert number here) of (insert military choice here)

When it comes to punisher though Jgiant you seem to take things a wee bit to seriously , hell someone says one wrong word about the guy and your ready to tear their throat out. i cant help it...he is like a father figure to me...

grey fox
i cant help it...he is like a father figure to me...

Kinda like this guy.

jgiant
Kinda like this guy. exactly...ha...that gives me a crazy idea...

Tassadar
exactly...ha...that gives me a crazy idea...

Dont do it Jgiant, that is the path to the darkside
Boredom leads to comics, comics lead to fanboyism, fanboyism leads to bad choices laughing

Chad_Castle
This is not even a contest worthy of being mentioned!Castle destroys every thing in his path.By the way, if a female police officer can kill Nemesis,Castle could do it no problem!

jgiant
Originally posted by Tassadar
Dont do it Jgiant, that is the path to the darkside
Boredom leads to comics, comics lead to fanboyism, fanboyism leads to bad choices laughing good advice, but this might be my destiney...Originally posted by Chad_Castle
This is not even a contest worthy of being mentioned!Castle destroys every thing in his path.By the way, if a female police officer can kill Nemesis,Castle could do it no problem! cool another punisher fanboy...

S.S
Powerless superman was badass he was just like the Punisher.

FG725
by powerless supes you mean like the one Venom fought?

Tassadar
Originally posted by Chad_Castle
This is not even a contest worthy of being mentioned!Castle destroys every thing in his path.By the way, if a female police officer can kill Nemesis,Castle could do it no problem!

Jill didnt kill Nemesis, in the book she shot him with a laser, which disabled him until the nuke hit Racoon City (Id like to add that that is a retarded name for a city), not sure what happened at the end of RE3 the game, as Ive never beaten it, I got it just before RE4 came out, which is way better, and as for ther movie Nemesis................... Ill just say the movies are noncanon
Bullets and grenades wouldnt do any lasting damage, it would go just like when Frank fought Ulik, without the talking or the happy ending

grey fox
Originally posted by Tassadar
Jill didnt kill Nemesis, in the book she shot him with a laser, which disabled him until the nuke hit Racoon City (Id like to add that that is a retarded name for a city), not sure what happened at the end of RE3 the game, as Ive never beaten it, I got it just before RE4 came out, which is way better, and as for ther movie Nemesis................... Ill just say the movies are noncanon
Bullets and grenades wouldnt do any lasting damage, it would go just like when Frank fought Ulik, without the talking or the happy ending

In the game it's basically the same , you have to hit him with the rail-gun 3/4 times and then have the choice of ether shooting him with the magnum or letting the nuke finish him off.

Funnily enough they retcon the whole 'Nuke dropped to cleanse the city' in Outbreak. In that game they say it's a 'tactical missile strike'.

Darth Martin
Stops at 5.

JohnnyDo3
another mismatch again Punisher will kill em all it doesnt matter who if u send someone to go against punisher make no mistake they'll end up in a bodybag

Psyquis52
Punisher is equipped with two machine gun's , a bowie knife , five grenades , a magnum (with four rounds) and two dessert eagles.

Unless specified each weapon has a second ammo clip.

The gauntlet itself is ....

Pissed off Bibbo Bibowski
A bear
Frankenstein
Powerless Superman
Five Bears
Godzooki
A Tyrant (Resident Evil)

Godzooki? You threw in Godzooki? laughing
A Care Bear armed with a Lite Bright could kill Godzooki!

That's hilarious.

Punisher wins. I think he can take a Tyrant.

grey fox
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.