Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Outcesticide
Coolest: Saito (Rurouni Kenshin) I really like his "Gatotsu" attack! Really cool. He was the leader of the third squad in the Shinsengumi.

Dorkiest: Ginyu Force (DBZ) The poses they make...(shudders). Nuff said.

Best: Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin) Shishio was shot in the head and burned alive by the Meiji Government, but he survived, sustaining severe damage to his entire body. His speed is exceptional, but his power is almost beyond comprehension. Can execute fire-oriented techniques. He, like Kenshin, is able to register his opponent's techniques, and could then analyze their strengths and weaknesses, taking advantage of them. His will to life is abnormally strong, almost as powerful as Kenshin.

Worst: Majin Buu (DBZ) If you ask me, any villian with the mind of a 5 year old should never be created in the first place.Yet he pretty much single-handedly destroyed the world and everyone in it without breaking a sweat. He is actually one of the most complex villains in the series.

Smartest: Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin) Shishio claimed he could always block a technique provided only he had seen it done only once.
He assembled a group of the best swordsmen in Japan, called the Juppongatana, to overthrow the new government. Detailed his plan to take over Japan. (but failed because of Kenshin)

Dumbest: Majin Buu (DBZ) He was extremely dumb. no expression

(((When you post who you think fits any of the categories of the villains I have here (or any you have yourself.) Just Put:
What you think he/she/it is:
Name of Villain
(Anime/Cartoon that he/she/it is from)
Description of why you think said' villlain is what you think he/she/it is.)))

JustOwnin

KingDubya
Most Incompetent: Team Rocket (Pokemon); they (almost) always lost and got blasted into the distance in almost every episode, and also in every movie.

Largest Nuisance: Hollows (BLEACH); they kill people and devour their souls, then the souls that are devoured become hollows themselves. That means that for every one you kill, you probably have five more to kill after that (think of "99 bottles of beer", but count backwards).

thegreatspirit
Smartest darcia (wolfs rain easy enough he new exactly what to do exactly were to go and exactly how to win he lost on a techincallity
Dorkiest oomg id have to sayhmmm the ginu force destrois all with its dorkiness i can think of no other
coolest the black wolf hunters that are in darcias army(wolfs rain)

thegreatspirit
my viilian

thegreatspirit
oh and sepherioth is an awsome villan

White Reeper
kid buu (DBZ) ,becaues he is smarter then fat buu or most buus and he is very powerful,plus he looks cool!

Faeries_Ascendn
Smartest, coolest and hottest villian : Nii Hakase from SAIYUKI XD

he is just so messed up its awesome... i like how he is nihilistic...

Nicest Villian/s: The Kogaiji Ikkou :P they dont like to hurt any innocent peoples n they help out the sanzo-ikkou more than hinder lol

White Reeper
how bout kid buu vs Rurouni Kenshin. I got kid buu on this one

Mønkey
Originally posted by KingDubya
Largest Nuisance: Hollows (BLEACH); they kill people and devour their souls, then the souls that are devoured become hollows themselves. That means that for every one you kill, you probably have five more to kill after that (think of "99 bottles of beer", but count backwards).

laughing I have to agree with you there!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.