A Little bit about me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

columbo1970
Hi, My name is Ali, I am 36 years old and I live in the UK. I am a huge tv bug and my favourite ones are COLUMBO, Murder She Wrote, Poirot, Morse, Sherlock Holmes, Ironside ,Perry Mason. So yeh you guessed I am a decective freak LOL. My fav is Columbo beyond all others. I have a website(mostly about columbo) hehe, so go check it out if you like the link is in my profile. I love photography I have some shot on my website I have taken and under "Best photographs" there is a link that will take you to my photo website aswell. I have two sons, One 15 and one about to become 13. When I am not glued to the television set, you will find me out and about as much as I can, with camera in hand looking for that ultimate shot.
Well nice to meet you all, and I hope to have fun . see ya yall . Ali xx

Outcesticide
Welcome to KMC.

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome to my casita home smokin'

ladygrim
Chello , welcome to Kmc

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

columbo1970
Thanks guys and gals for your welcome. looking forward to having a good time on here.Ali

Mr Parker
Hello and welcome aboard.Yeah I used to watch Columbo once in a great while.You sound like a very interesting person,hope we get to talk more in the future and I hope you have a good time here as well. smile

Goldfire
wecome i just joined 2 2guns blowup

Thorinn
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g145/Thorinn/killurself.gif

Welcome.

Bardock42
Columbo was a great show. One of my favourites. So, a very warm welcome from me to you and I hope I'll see you around.

Goldfire
hahah where am i just kiddin hi everybodytonguewounded1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.