Ben parker returns in the latest issue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnageandvenom
you read it right ben back but in a way you would never expect it seems the hobgoblin 22096 brought him from a different dimension where may had died not ben

DBZ MAN
....Thanks for that. I'm sure people who have read the issue didn't know that before and for the people who didn't know that will now thankyou for telling them that instead of reading it for themselves.. smart

chucktaylor
WHAT!??!?!?!??!?

Black Adam
You don't put spoilers of the latest issue right in the damn Topic title

see I'll show you

**Latest FN Spidey surprise** Spoilers

do that next time.

I already read it so I wasn't surprised by the topic title that gives away a big part of the latest issue. but be considerate of other people who haven't read it yet and don't want what happens in an issue to be ruined for them.

grey fox
Great , comic books have entered the realm of stupidity , where no-one stays dead and peoples powers revolve around their popularity. Where have all the good writers gone. Stan lee will be spinning in his bed (he's not dead yet !)

Yarr
Originally posted by grey fox
Great , comic books have entered the realm of stupidity , where no-one stays dead and peoples powers revolve around their popularity. Where have all the good writers gone. Stan lee will be spinning in his bed (he's not dead yet !)

Umm I assume you dont read DC lol.

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox

PAD is very good writer. probably the only Marvel writer besides Brubaker and Dan slott that I actually enjoy reading their stories.

and if it makes you fell any better he probably won't stay for long.

even Batman's parents have been brought back on a few occasions.

think of it as a What if.

DBZ MAN
Except that it's in continuity lol

Black Adam
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Except that it's in continuity lol

yeah LOL

katie_girl09
Uncle Ben is back? That is some awesomely bad writing if you ask me. I always thought that Uncle Ben being dead added a shot of realism to the whole premise. No matter how many villians he stopped, his Uncle Ben would always be dead.

chucktaylor
He was the few Marvel characters that SHOULD STAY DEAD.

He's the reason we have Spider-Man!

doctorstrongbad
Well Spider-man is still one of the best heroes out there, lets blam the writers and not the hero okay guys? hehe

Sparkz
Well seeing its ben parker from another dimension he may not stay, at least I hope. It could just be one of those stories where ben approves of Peter being Spidey so he gets all warm and fuzzy, but if he's here to stay he needs killing off, prferably by a villain that spider-man failed to stop, cause thats never happend before...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.