how should smallville end?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beavis46
how should the final season of smallville end?with clark as superman (hard to imagine)?lex fully evil and based at metropilis?i think they should end smallville before it gets overdone and runs out of things to do,should have a bit more perry white,maybe a few more JLAs.what do people think?

Bardock42
I think he last episode should be Batman showing up, first beating the shit out of Clark and after the "misunderstanding" (that obviously was caused by Clark) is solved they save the earth....well..Batman does....Clark just stands around and is pretty (for the female watchers).

Dan-El
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think he last episode should be Batman showing up, first beating the shit out of Clark and after the "misunderstanding" (that obviously was caused by Clark) is solved they save the earth....well..Batman does....Clark just stands around and is pretty (for the female watchers). NO! F.UCKING NO! THERE WILL BE NO BATMAN! I understand that this is a how we want it to end, but when the producers say NO BATMAN for four years, then there will be NO BATMAN

beavis46
batman's a big a charcter as superman,maybe bigger so you cant have him as a guest on smallville,plus he's too young.i think lana should die next season and lex blames clark.or maybe kill off chloe and lois takes over her reporter ambitions to honour her,clark also gets a beat down from zod and has to regroup

Lord Evolution
so you want next seson to be smallvilles last??? i think it should go 7-8. but end it with Lex completely evil and no wanting to befriends with clark, im pretty tired of lex and clarks relationship goin downhill one episode and it looking like lex is enemies with clark then the next episode there tryin to be friends again. i want lois on clarks co*k and i want lana to be either by lexs side or died to turn lex evil

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dan-El
NO! F.UCKING NO! THERE WILL BE NO BATMAN! I understand that this is a how we want it to end, but when the producers say NO BATMAN for four years, then there will be NO BATMAN

I will be nice because I really like your sig. So just a hint, this thread is called "how should smallville end?" ...so, are we cool?

NoFate007
The way I'd end it would be having Lois, Clark, and Lex all stationed in Metropolis. Lex would be fully evil, and we'd have had a few more guest appearances by people like Green Arrow and Metallo and such. Clark would be dubbed "Superman" the next to last episode. Though I wouldn't want an appearance by Bruce, I would like to see them mention something along the lines of "the Bat's been really cracking down in Gotham". Also there would be a little bit of a TRUE nod towards the Lois/Clark relationship. Very last scene would have Clark in the costume standing in a pose next to the Daily Planet globe on the roof, and then something happens like a police siren or an explosion or something and he flies off.

Bardock42
Isn't it kind of weird that Lois already knows that he doesn't have glasses......oh well.

beavis46
cant see how they're gonna get around the lois seeing clark without glasses thing u7nless she loses her memory which would be an uber weak plot

AstroFan
I think Lois will probably know his secret when the show ends.

beavis46
i know smallville has to be different from the original to be worth watching but isnt the idea of lois loving superman and just liking clark really important?fine though she is,never really saw the point of bringing lois in a regular,still more likeable than whining lana though

sexynurse
If Smallville were to be different from the Comic version of Superman, I would think Chloe would deserve to end up with Clark. She stood by him for the longest time, and loves him to death. Besides, shes the only one that knows his secret besides his mom and dad (dead). But yea, Chloe all the way!!

Dan-El
I will be nice because I really like your sig. So just a hint, this thread is called "how should smallville end?" ...so, are we cool?

Sorry. Anytime I see "Batman in Smallville", a "kill everything" switch goes off in my head.
But it wouldn't make sense anyway due to continuity. I'm fine with a name drop, like they did with Green Arrow or Jimmy Olsen.

Dan-El
Originally posted by AstroFan
I think Lois will probably know his secret when the show ends.
Nope. Not going to happen.

Here's how I would do it:

In the second to final episode, Clark leaves for the Fortress to be trained by Jor-El. Maybe something bad nearly happened earlier to convince him that he needs to start taking his responsibilities a bit more seriously.
The last episode would be set a few months/years after. Everyone is a bit older, and they all wonder where Clark went. Martha covers up her son's absence by saying he's earning college credits while travelling across the planet. This "Where's Clark?" mood builds up, and right before the opening credits, we cut to the Fortress and start zooming in.
Then a streak of red and blue zips out of the Fortress, into the air.
Cue opening credits.
Then, throughout the episode, Clark attempts to patch up severed links and reconnect with his friends, while stopping a crime or too at the same time. Throughout the episode, he and his mother would be working on Clark's idea to create a new identity in which he would serve and protect the world.
In the end, Martha is finished, and Clark holds up the product. All we see is the back of the uniform (minus the cape, maybe). Then, the shot changes, and we see the "S". As the camera zooms in over Clark's shoulder, the Superman theme would fade in. Then roll credits.

Not bad if I say so myself. Add a little bit of Lex setting up in Metropolis, and Clark looking for a job in Metropolis as well, and I think you'd have a pretty good episode.

beavis46
really liking the read and blue blur zipping through the air,just enough to tease the audirnce

Dan-El
The writers have so much potential with these characters, yet they waste it on filler episodes like "Thirst" and "Aqua". I've said it before: This season needs to be different in order to draw the audience back in. This entire season needs to deal with the Lex/Zod conflict. No filler episodes that have nothing to do with the season's plot. You can set up emotional conflict in other, more creative, ways.

clarky82
The obvious ending to smallville would be clark not flying,but him to be in metropolis and wearing the glasses.everything to be in the order to the movies for example lex and clark huge enemies,miss lane working in the daily planet and so on.the final screen in my prediction will be clark going to start work in the daily planet
then he hears a scream for help,then he runs to the rescue meanwhile ripping he's shirt open to reveal the costume and that S under he's shirt.

Jedi Priestess
I just dont get this whole Batman in Smallville thing. Would be silly to me.

Jamaican
Ok before I start with my idea here are somethings.

1. They shouldn't kill Lana, she's in the comics, it would be retarded.
2. Bruce showing up would not be a problem. They've shown The Flash (although it should've been Barry or Wally instead of Bart). In fact, I welcome it.
3. They should start showing/mentioning Perry White more and more.

Here's my rendition..

Something needs to happen 6th season that causes Lex to have slight amnesia over certain topics (Clark related). Whatever this event is, it also forces Lex's move from Smallville back to Metropolis. Maybe somewhere along the way, it could show him killing Lionel, which would be extremely ironic seeing as how Lionel killed his parents. This would also show that Lex has finally reached the pinaccle of his evil ways. He evil ways become more and more clear to Lana causing a rift between them, and when he asks her to come to Metro with her, she declines the offer. She instead stays in Smallville helping Martha Kent with the Senate. (This could also help set up for how she remeets Pete, whom she marries later on).

Chloe continues to work for the Planet throughout the season until The Now Owner/Publisher leaves abroad and asks her to help open a sister company to the Planet over in Europe or Asia, where she'd have a much better position and pay. The new publisher, who ends up being, you guessed it - Perry White, needs someone to fill in for Chloe's position and you'll never guess who Chloe recommends: Lois.

Clark, becoming more and more of a man, and finally heeding Jor-El's advice, decides that there's so much that he has to learn, and to do so, he can't remain in Smallville. He then goes backpacking across the globe (mostly Asia, just like in the comics) where he finds not only knowledge he'll use, but most importantly his mission/himself. As he leaves, Lana moves in with Martha as she has all those rooms vacant. (It was said I believe somewhere in the comics that she did live with them a while anyway).

Bruce should make an appearance, and the way they should bring him in is through Lex, doing some business deal. Whereas Bruce is really checking out a scam that he feels Lex is doing. As he gets to know Clark, and tells him HIS story, he mentions how he was able to get away to the far east to help find himself, thus maybe giving Clark the idea.

The FINAL SCENE, which right before reads "5 years later" is @ the First Bank of Metropolis. Lois Lane, big shot reporter is there drawing a check as it gets held up. As the crooks are getting the cash, you HEAR the doors open (cameras remain on crooks). You hear a man say "if I were you i'd put the guns down and let these nice folks go". The men start to laugh and one of the crooks let one off. The camera follows the man pressing the trigger and in slow-motion the camera shows the inside of the gun, through the barrel and watches the bullet (from a side view) and it eventually bounces off a RED S ON THE CHEST.

END CREDITS with the Superman Song

And that's it - Copyrighted B!tches, lol ajoke...

General Kon-El
Clark should fight Darkseid in the last episode. Then it ends with Darkseid losing to Clark but not dead. And soo he retreats or whatever, then oh watever...

hermione7
I want it to end with Lex being evil..clark leaving smallville ..
then
in the final scene
bumbling clark kent with glasses arrives at metropolis with baggage..
go to daily planet.. introduce himself to perry then lois comes in but don't see clark yet.. then when perry introduces clark to lois.. she says "hey smallville" clark looks at her surprise..

end credits

or this scene http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2493/cloissupesavsn0tk9.gif

--------------------
ei thats just what i like it to end.. but still they can continue the series by
doing another series called "metropolis" haha laughing out loud
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8/lcseries1bm9pwxi6.jpg

beavis46
not liking the idea of lex getting amnesia,used that too many times for too many characters.
of course lana can die,it doesnt have to be like the comics,in fact i think its better to have its own identity.rest of it sounds pretty good though

Dan-El
Wait... would it be that bad if Lex knew that Clark was Supes? I mean, this is a different universe, after all.

DONTLOOKATME
Originally posted by Jamaican
Ok before I start with my idea here are somethings.

1. They shouldn't kill Lana, she's in the comics, it would be retarded.
2. Bruce showing up would not be a problem. They've shown The Flash (although it should've been Barry or Wally instead of Bart). In fact, I welcome it.
3. They should start showing/mentioning Perry White more and more.

Here's my rendition..

Something needs to happen 6th season that causes Lex to have slight amnesia over certain topics (Clark related). Whatever this event is, it also forces Lex's move from Smallville back to Metropolis. Maybe somewhere along the way, it could show him killing Lionel, which would be extremely ironic seeing as how Lionel killed his parents. This would also show that Lex has finally reached the pinaccle of his evil ways. He evil ways become more and more clear to Lana causing a rift between them, and when he asks her to come to Metro with her, she declines the offer. She instead stays in Smallville helping Martha Kent with the Senate. (This could also help set up for how she remeets Pete, whom she marries later on).

Chloe continues to work for the Planet throughout the season until The Now Owner/Publisher leaves abroad and asks her to help open a sister company to the Planet over in Europe or Asia, where she'd have a much better position and pay. The new publisher, who ends up being, you guessed it - Perry White, needs someone to fill in for Chloe's position and you'll never guess who Chloe recommends: Lois.

Clark, becoming more and more of a man, and finally heeding Jor-El's advice, decides that there's so much that he has to learn, and to do so, he can't remain in Smallville. He then goes backpacking across the globe (mostly Asia, just like in the comics) where he finds not only knowledge he'll use, but most importantly his mission/himself. As he leaves, Lana moves in with Martha as she has all those rooms vacant. (It was said I believe somewhere in the comics that she did live with them a while anyway).

Bruce should make an appearance, and the way they should bring him in is through Lex, doing some business deal. Whereas Bruce is really checking out a scam that he feels Lex is doing. As he gets to know Clark, and tells him HIS story, he mentions how he was able to get away to the far east to help find himself, thus maybe giving Clark the idea.

The FINAL SCENE, which right before reads "5 years later" is @ the First Bank of Metropolis. Lois Lane, big shot reporter is there drawing a check as it gets held up. As the crooks are getting the cash, you HEAR the doors open (cameras remain on crooks). You hear a man say "if I were you i'd put the guns down and let these nice folks go". The men start to laugh and one of the crooks let one off. The camera follows the man pressing the trigger and in slow-motion the camera shows the inside of the gun, through the barrel and watches the bullet (from a side view) and it eventually bounces off a RED S ON THE CHEST.

EVERY THING SOUNDS COOL EXCEPT FOR THE BRUCE WAYNE PART. JUST DOESN'T CUT IT. I LIKE THE ENDING.

Dan-El
Originally posted by Jamaican

Here's my rendition..

I have to agree. It's good except for the Bruce Wayne part. Also, how would one explain away the entire Lois & Clark dynamic when Superman shows up with out any way of hiding his identity. She's known Clark long enough to know what he looks like!

seancstew
there was a time in the movies and comics when lois KNEW clark was supes, of course, she lost the memory eventually.

Frankly, This has always been a departure from the original superman mythos, and at this point, comparing SV to the movies or comics is pointless. Yes, the writers add references to the them all the time, but those are just easter eggs for the fans.

Batman entering the picture is no where near as loony as aquaman showing up, lets be honest, The bat is a heck of a lot cooler than aquaman.

I like the whole "disappear to the fortress and comback five years later " schtick, it works.

as far as clarks identity, maybe he will discover a new power, rapid beard growing... or something.... big grin

Dan-El
Originally posted by seancstew
Batman entering the picture is no where near as loony as aquaman showing up, lets be honest, The bat is a heck of a lot cooler than aquaman.

It's not the cool factor, it's the timing. At this point in the series, Bruce would be in the Far East (in accordance to Batman Begins). I know that it's a revamp and all, but having Bruce this early in the life of Clark would kind of ruin it.

Think about it. Half of the appeal of the Superman/Batman relationship is the idea that Clark has never worked with someone so dark and brooding that it opposes his cheerful, boy scout nature.

marvelprince
I feel that if Clark HAS to meet Bruce in the series that they should not be friends. i want both of them to show contempt for the others ways and maybe at the end have them show a grudging respect for the other. Other than that I like Jamaican's ending

Marth18
the best of friends

Kal875
like they should replace Green Arrow with Bruce Wayne and have him (Bruce) hate Lex, and him and Clark not be the best of friends till the end of the season

Blue_Hefner
It shouldn't end. why would you want the best show in history to end?

Marth18
i dont want lost to end...lol

Entity
I think Bruce should definitly be in at least one before it ends but not with him and clark meeting maybe both are mention to the other but they should never actually see eachother Bruce could only be in town working on some deal with Lex and while what ever is happening in that show goes down have Bruce in dark gear (but not even close to the suit) in the dark fighting but havin a diffeacult time with the criminals and he exits right before clark shows. Have both see traces of the others work but not one another. then before the show end have Bruce mention to Lex or someone about the trip to the east he has conisidered.

As for the rest thou i wish Clark would wise up and hookup with Chloe(since i can't) we all know that won't happen. But i don't see y they can't have Lois learn his secert very close to the end and as for Lex (or all of smallville for that matter) not connecting Clark to Superman without glasses i have no idea how that can be fixed.

But I will never but him passing off unnoticed with glasses!!!

seancstew
bah, lost is like survivor, laguna beach, CSI, and the x files all rolled into one.

but it is a fun show to watch, when there is nothing else on. big grin

Kal875
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
It shouldn't end. why would you want the best show in history to end? I love the show enough to hate to see it be destroyed by carrying it on too long

Joseph_Kerr
If they do introduce Bruce Wayne, it has to be through LexCorp. Bruce has been declared dead, LexCorp is trying to buyout Wayne Industries, when Bruce comes back and is getting ready to buyout his own company. Lois and Clark both working for the Daily Planet are covering the big takeover and are introduced to the "moody" Bruce Wayne. Clark is left with the impression that Bruce Wayne is just another Lex Luthor ie evil and corrupted. Bruce leaves back to Gotham. Maybe 3rd to last episode series.

The Justice League is in place. Clark believes he should join, but how.. he's not a superhero... stops a major crime ie terrorist??? ... but this time.. it's in the public eye.... so who is this new superhero... flies off to the fortress.. disappears for a year... end of 2nd to last episode.

Clark shows back up a year later (i like the schooling around the world) as thought up my Ma Kent. Clark reveals that he's been thinking and living at the Fortress of Solitude... Tells Ma Kent he's found his destiny and is ready to fulfill it. Ma Kent hands him a present and informs him that she also has been thinking about his destiny. Next shot we see the top of the daily planet... Clark on top of the building.. in his present from Ma Kent. Looks down at the city.. cape flying in the air... camera focus' on the "S"... in the distant we hear an explosion.. alarms going off (bank)... police siren... cue the superman theme... and Superman flies off... roll credits... series finale.

Kal875
There not going to introduce Bruce, theyve already decided not to, because of Batman Returns, and Smallville should end with Lana's death!

Entity
Didn't Lana marry pete and he was a drunk that beat her???

I like smallville but i was never a superman fan before especially not the comic.

Kal875
no no, you got it partly right they did marry but Pete got in Whitehouse as Secretary of state

Entity
oh OK but who was it that he knew that was an alocholic that was beating his wife/girlfriend that clark knew?
I know i remember reading it somewhere

Kal875
the one where Lois Lane dies?

(this is no longer a Smallville topic, we could carry on in the Superman section if youd like?)

Marth18
Last shot...of course everyone should agree, clark opening his shirt and seeing the Big S!!!! AND FLYS OFF TO SAVE SOMTHING

Dan-El
Well duh, lol

Marth18
I mean, if they dont do that, thats just failing at life

Tonnochi
I wonder how they will explain that CLARK KENT'S ENTIRE LIFE IN SMALLVILLE WAS AN ILLUSION CREATED BY THE MANHUNTERS.

Thoughts?

Dan-El

What?!

Kal875
If this is truely the ending.....there goes 5 and a hlf years of my life I will nevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr
rr get back....

Dan-El
Can we get a close here?

super pr*xy
that is a sorry ending. the dream sequence hasn't been original since the 50s.

Blue_Hefner
Manhunters?

Kal875
Martian Manhunter, an alien from mars who came to earth to warn humans about different aliens that were going to destroy the earth

Big Sexy
Or he could mean the manhunters that were created by the guardians and later were the enemies of the GL corps. But that would be just as stupid.

Entity
Your screwing with us right?

Kal875
Probably is, started this thread and hasnt returned, probably laughing at us.

Dan-El
So... when can we get that close?

Jedi Priestess
slam

oh and you have to pm Rogue for the close wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Or he could mean the manhunters that were created by the guardians and later were the enemies of the GL corps. But that would be just as stupid.

Wow, the exact ****ing same thought went through my mind upon reading that.

Dan-El
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
slam

oh and you have to pm Rogue for the close wink

Just "Rogue", or does she have numbers at the end of her name?
Maybe you should just do it JP, lol...

Kal875
Just go to any closed thread, and you'll find Rogue, normally she has a Harry Potter sig an avi.

I want this thing open for a bit longer though, I want to see if this is truely the ending, thats why I don't ask Rogue myself

Bardock42
Here you go: RoguePw25

Though I don't see why it should be closed.

Dan-El
Because it's pointless

Bardock42
It is a theory how Smallville could end? Besides appearing to be idiotic to me, why should it be closed?

Jedi Priestess
We have a thread about the ending of the series.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
We have a thread about the ending of the series.

That is a much better reason then.

Tonnochi
Originally posted by Kal875
Probably is, started this thread and hasnt returned, probably laughing at us.

This is comic book fact. Also, Pete marries Lana and they start a family, and Chloe dies, but you knew that.

I'm not laughing, I'm quite serious.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tonnochi
This is comic book fact. Also, Pete marries Lana and they start a family, and Chloe dies, but you knew that.

I'm not laughing, I'm quite serious.

They had Chloe in the comics?

Kal875

I'm not laughing, I'm quite serious. do you think or know that Smallville will end this way?

Tonnochi
do you think or know that Smallville will end this way?

It may, if they follow the comics.

Dan-El
But Chloe was never in the comics!

Kal875
scince when has Smallville went the comic way? there's so many different Superman story lines they wont just pick one.

Big Sexy
It may, if they follow the comics. When have they ever followed the comics. In the comics Chloe never existed, Clark barely new Lex, He didn't meet Lois until he started working at the daily planet, and Lana dumped him not the other way around even though she regretted it later on.

Kal875
and he did not have his powers till after high school

Dan-El
I think we should ignore the "Manhunter" idea for now. That's just ludicrous.

Jedi Priestess
No doubt. yes

Dan-El
I'm still with the little group that thinks there should be a "Metropolis" continuance after Smallville, with the same cast. However, I would have Joss Whedon write for it!

Kal875
Little Group? Dude, everyone wishes for that to happen!

kryptoheat69
They should finally end it he's 21 years old and he still lives with his mom you want this to go a couple more season then you tell the producers and make sure they don't crapon your face.
velho

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dan-El
I'm still with the little group that thinks there should be a "Metropolis" continuance after Smallville, with the same cast. However, I would have Joss Whedon write for it!

I like Joss Whedon.

kryptoheat69
I think he last episode should be Batman showing up, first beating the shit out of Clark and after the "misunderstanding" (that obviously was caused by Clark) is solved they save the earth....well..Batman does....Clark just stands around and is pretty (for the female watchers).

Yeah that sounds cool

Jedi Priestess
Little Group? Dude, everyone wishes for that to happen!

Um not me. huh

Sparkz
I'd like clark to go to the fortress for his training and be gone fore a few years or so then if you cast your mind back to the first Superman movie he's been in the fortress for years then flies past the camera, I'd love that to be the final scene in smallville, (and if they could get Brandon Routh in for that final scene wouldnt want to see tom Welling in the Superman suit is all)

Of course they'd have to have some sort of goodbye sequence before he goes for the training but still, i'd also like to see things with jor-el resolved aswell like when he read in the ship he went to congure earth, all that just seemed to be forgotten, It'd be nice to see that jor-el set all that up as a test to motovate Clark to be a hero.

Entity
I think he misread the message. I believe it really said he was sent to Earth to conquer Earth's evil. Thats what they need to discover that Clark was sent to save Earth not enslave it. Thats Jor-el was a good man and Kryptons last hero. They have already done a decent job of showing Clark that thur Raya thou.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Entity
I think he misread the message. I believe it really said he was sent to Earth to conquer Earth's evil. Thats what they need to discover that Clark was sent to save Earth not enslave it. Thats Jor-el was a good man and Kryptons last hero. They have already done a decent job of showing Clark that thur Raya thou.

Yeah but I'd like them to just tie up that loose end, and take away all doubt that Jor-el is a good guy.

Jamaican
Originally posted by Entity
I think Bruce should definitly be in at least one before it ends but not with him and clark meeting maybe both are mention to the other but they should never actually see eachother Bruce could only be in town working on some deal with Lex and while what ever is happening in that show goes down have Bruce in dark gear (but not even close to the suit) in the dark fighting but havin a diffeacult time with the criminals and he exits right before clark shows. Have both see traces of the others work but not one another. then before the show end have Bruce mention to Lex or someone about the trip to the east he has conisidered.

As for the rest thou i wish Clark would wise up and hookup with Chloe(since i can't) we all know that won't happen. But i don't see y they can't have Lois learn his secert very close to the end and as for Lex (or all of smallville for that matter) not connecting Clark to Superman without glasses i have no idea how that can be fixed.

But I will never but him passing off unnoticed with glasses!!!

-Bruce should definitely be in an episode. This way (above) could work better then my rendition so that it keeps the future more open to different endings/encounters.

-Regarding not making the Clark/Superman connection - they aren't going to be able to do that anymore - it's too late. He's met and been seen by too many people for them not to notice anymore. What I originally thought they were going to do is in the episode way back where he went blind, have him wearing glasses from then on. And even that probably wouldn't of worked...

-Someone mentioned that the timing would be off b/c Bruce is off in the far east . - maybe he decided to come back for a week or two. This is a different story in the sense that so many things that SHOULD'VE happened, don't because it's the writer's own new story. Just like how the timing was off with the Flash thing back in Seas. 4. They made a big mistake - it should've been Wally he met, not Bart. Bart comes in when Clark is already Supes and part of the JLA. Poor decision there by the writers.

1) Clark barely knows Lex (and they made part of Lex's story to be Lionel's story).
2) Lana is supposed to find out the night of prom that Clark has his powers & confesses her love for him as "family". ( And I highly doubt they...ah..got THAT close as they did in the beginning of season 5 lol).
3) Lana wasn't a whore.
4) No chloe (at all)/Lois in smallville.
5) Pa kent isn't dead.
6) Lana isn't a whore
7) I doubt Lex went to school w/ Oliver
8) Clark met the wrong Flash
9) Lex killed his parents to get the money he started out with - therefore no Lionel
10) Lana isn't a whore
11) Lana isn't pregnant with Lex's child
12) No jimmy/perry till Metropolis

I could keep going...but you get the idea

kryptoheat69
"The way I'd end it would be having Lois, Clark, and Lex all stationed in Metropolis. Lex would be fully evil, and we'd have had a few more guest appearances by people like Green Arrow and Metallo and such. Clark would be dubbed "Superman" the next to last episode. Though I wouldn't want an appearance by Bruce, I would like to see them mention something along the lines of "the Bat's been really cracking down in Gotham". Also there would be a little bit of a TRUE nod towards the Lois/Clark relationship. Very last scene would have Clark in the costume standing in a pose next to the Daily Planet globe on the roof, and then something happens like a police siren or an explosion or something and he flies off." Yeah that would be wicked awesome but if would have to be like two years iinto the future since in the original show he didn't start until he was 23

Kal875
is this coming from the same guy who started those midget threads? wow!

Dru-Zod
I think that the season should end with ALL the JL members trying to defeat Zod and Braniac's evil plans to destroy humanity (a plan that's much better than season 6's opening) and Cyborg should get his Sonic canaon (mabey with Chloe's technological know-how).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.