TeamDC vs TeamMarvel in martial arts war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
Last man standing rules here. What two fighters does it come down to, and who wins.

Karate Kid
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
Batman
Richard Dragon
Bronze Tiger
Constantine Drakon
Lady Shiva
Connor Hawk
vs
Shang Chi
IronFist
Daredevil
Captin America
Ronin (Echo)
Bullseye
Moon Knight
Richard Dragon

S.S
This really isn't fair bringing KK into this.Dc wins in a curbstomp...

King KAM
screw KK he aint shit, Captain America california curbstomps that ass

freezedoom
DC takes Marvel all hands down.

batdude123
Karate Kid is really what wins it for team DC. You might as well include Batman 1 Million for team DC, considering he is the SECOND best martial artist in the DC universe right after Karate Kid. I realize that even without him it is major overkill, but he might as well join the ass-kicking party. big grin

He-guy88
dc wins hands down and downer

Soljer
Uhhh....Karate Kid alone could take out all of those Martial Artists. All of these guys are street levelers, Karate Kid could keep up with Superman.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Uhhh....Karate Kid alone could take out all of those Martial Artists. All of these guys are street levelers, Karate Kid could keep up with Superman.

Uh... SuperBOY. wink

S.S
Originally posted by King KAM
screw KK he aint shit, Captain America california curbstomps that ass
Fanboy.
Originally posted by batdude123
Karate Kid is really what wins it for team DC. You might as well include Batman 1 Million for team DC, considering he is the SECOND best martial artist in the DC universe right after Karate Kid. I realize that even without him it is major overkill, but he might as well join the ass-kicking party. big grin
FanboyOriginally posted by He-guy88
dc wins hands down and downer
disgust
Originally posted by Soljer
Going a little far there ain't you.

Blair Wind
uh.....it was the original superboy meanin that it was Superman as a kid.....so its not really that different....

Validus
Originally posted by S.S
Nope.

batdude123
Originally posted by S.S
Fanboy.

Fanboy
disgust

You're just pissed off cause Captain America would get beat down by KK. big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
uh.....it was the original superboy meanin that it was Superman as a kid.....so its not really that different....

Acutally yes it is. An experienced Superman with more knowledge of his powers would wipe the floor with Karate Kid.

batdude123
You're just pissed off cause Captain America would get beat down by KK. big grin

Never mind. I thought you were King KAM. laughing

Validus
Acutally yes it is. An experienced Superman with more knowledge of his powers would wipe the floor with Karate Kid.
Not in hand to hand. Pre-Crisis Karate Kid was tagging Flashes when Superboy couldn't. Post Crisis KK broke a Daxamite's jaw with one shot. Either way, KK keeping up with Kryptonians isn't far out and wouldn't be something he hasn't done before.

S.S
Originally posted by Validus
Nope.
Well not the First part but the "keeping up with supes" part.

batdude123
Not in hand to hand. Pre-Crisis Karate Kid was tagging Flashes when Superboy couldn't. Post Crisis KK broke a Daxamite's jaw with one shot. Either way, KK keeping up with Kryptonians isn't far out and wouldn't be something he hasn't done before.

So you're telling me that Karate Kid would beat Superman?? confused What the f**k?

illadelph12
KK has handled Adult Daxamites (plural) on his own. I'll provide scans when I get home from work.

Val, by himself, could tear through the entire Marvel Team, unarmed. He's faced, and defeated, far worse. He just happens to be a bit of an obscure character, and due to the movie which bares his name, he isn't taken as serioously as he should be.

Physical feat for feat, Val's in a class of his own just above Superman and Hulk considering he has no superhuman powers whatsoever and pulls off feats characters with class 100+ strength fail to do. It's all skill, precision, and leverage.

Validus
So you're telling me that Karate Kid would beat Superman?? confused What the f**k?
In a hand to hand fight I'm saying it's more than possible and that you shouldn't be scoffing at the idea. The character's history always involved him doing stuff that his superpowered teamates couldn't. KK is basically a DBZ character without energy attacks.

outavodka
Originally posted by outavodka
Last man standing rules here. What two fighters does it come down to, and who wins.

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
Batman
Richard Dragon
Bronze Tiger
Constantine Drakon
Lady Shiva
Connor Hawk
vs
Shang Chi
IronFist
Daredevil
Captin America
Ronin (Echo)
Moon Knight
Richard Dragon
F*ck It New List Then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kk is gone

batdude123
In a hand to hand fight I'm saying it's more than possible and that you shouldn't be scoffing at the idea. The character's history always involved him doing stuff that his superpowered teamates couldn't. KK is basically a DBZ character without energy attacks.

Never mind. big grin I thought you were talking in general and not in hand to hand only. laughing My bad! smile

illadelph12

He could hang with Supes until Supes uses some of his more exotic abilities like wide range heat vision or super breath. Hand to Hand, Karate Kid can keep up. Karate Kid has dealt with speedblitzes on numerous occasions. He's even used the momentum of a speedblitzing Mon El against him and deflected a lightspeed projectile with a roundhouse kick.

S.S
Roundhouse kick you say........shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.