Onslaught Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soss
Couldn't find one.
And, apparently, I do not have high enough member status to post anything (even though I can only post the pic from Wikipedia, since I have no scans).

I have no idea how many comics he's been in, but post some scans of the battles he's had.

This dude is my new favorite character, so hit this thread up.

A.J
this wil be closed if have no scans

juggernaut66666
onslaught sig

A.J
very cool

HellMaster93
This thread is almost as "good" as Respect imperiex!

willRules
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onslaught:_Marvel_Universe

DigiMark007
Please read the respect directory for some basic rules. You can't expect others to post scans/pics, and there isn't really a ton of point to a respect thread if you're not prepared with a decent number of scans (pics alone do nothing to engender respect).

I'll give this a bit, and if it doesn't improve it'll be clsoed.

A.J
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Please read the respect directory for some basic rules. You can't expect others to post scans/pics, and there isn't really a ton of point to a respect thread if you're not prepared with a decent number of scans (pics alone do nothing to engender respect).

I'll give this a bit, and if it doesn't improve it'll be clsoed. co-signed.........well if i was a mod i would

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by DigiMark007

I'll give this a bit, and if it doesn't improve it'll be clsoed.

Thank God !!!!!!! smile

A.J
yes

roughrider
................................... whistle ................................

.................................sure is quiet...................................

There are character respect threads I'd like to put out, but without scans I wouldn't do it. It's not right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.