Shin Akuma vs Evil Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
Who takes it?

the Darkone
Shin Akuma wins, Shin Akuma is a freaking demon.

He-guy88
ryu

Tron
Wrong forum.

Moving...

JacopeX
evil ryu

outavodka
saying evil ryu win is ignorant because none of you eithr play any SF games or your probly playing a created mugen or else you would know all but one of Shin Akuma's supers equal more damage than Evil Ryu's. Shit even his regualr fireball does more damage than Evil Ryu's.
Seriously pick up Capcom vs SNK2 first before spouting blasphamy like that people

riceroost
Currently in the (Street Fighter story SF3 Third Strike) Ryu is more powerful than he would have been had he used the Satsui no Hado AKA Evil Ryu. So Evil Ryu is not really Ryu's most powerful incarnation anymore. Akuma has reached the apex of his power. Ryu on the other hand is still growing by leaps and bounds. In SF2 he is only slightly better than Ken, but by SF3 TS Ryu is said to be unhappy by how much better he has gotten, compared to his friend Ken.

Akuma still thinks Ryu will be his greatest challenge.
Oro thinks Ryu is the most talented fighter in the world. And Oro is as powerful as Akuma.

JacopeX
Originally posted by outavodka
saying evil ryu win is ignorant because none of you eithr play any SF games or your probly playing a created mugen or else you would know all but one of Shin Akuma's supers equal more damage than Evil Ryu's. Shit even his regualr fireball does more damage than Evil Ryu's.
Seriously pick up Capcom vs SNK2 first before spouting blasphamy like that people :yawn: Are you done? Cuz me saying Evil ryu winz dosent make ignorant at all. I know SF probably as much or more than you

supervenom
Oro is equaled to Akuma? You mean Shin Akuma or regular Akuma?

Also I think it's speculated that Ryu is currently training with Oro, meaning Oro is far superior than Ryu.

Any ideas where Shin Akuma arised from? Is he canon or just a character made for CvsSNK 2?

Akuma alone IMO can perhaps take on Evil Ryu if I am not mistaken. He already has the Murdering Intent I believe it is called, and has at least mastered it to some degree. Evil Ryu is perhaps all rage with also what he has within, so I think it would be a good match. However, Shin would wipe the floor with him. Too much power.

shin_remy
this is done before

Shin Akuma wins this

Evil Ryu is nowhere close to his level. Gameplaywise as storywise..Shin Akuma kicks everybody but in SF.

off topic :

Oh and that Oro thing.

Oro is very powerfull but Shin Akuma is still the powerfulst fighter is Sf

it would be very close between Oro and Akuma but at the and Shin Akuma wins this

Superboy Prime
By the way who said Ryu was unhappy because he was much better than Ken by SF3?

Gouki
Ryu wasn't shown to be unhappy in SF3: Third Strike. He hasn't completely mastered Ansatsuken, and he knows he hasn't. It showed how much he knows in his 3rd Strike Ending. Evil Ryu against Shin Akuma is a pummel. Everything about Shin Akuma is an upgrade from Satsui No Hadou Ryu. Akuma has complete control over the Dark Hadou and Ryu doesn't, so that gives Gouki more than enough reason to take this match.

Reptile_Master
two of my favorite characters, I think I'm gonna go with Shin Akuma, Ryu isn't really in the same league as him, I mean Akuma is more experienced then Ryu, he is way more sinister and stronger too. Ryu would put up a good fight but Akuma wins, he clearly displayed in the comics that Ryu still isn't a match for him. He handed both Ken & Ryu's asses solo. I know Ryu was not Evil Ryu there but anyway as I said Akuma is way more experienced in "Dark" mode.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by shin_remy
this is done before

Shin Akuma wins this

Evil Ryu is nowhere close to his level. Gameplaywise as storywise..Shin Akuma kicks everybody but in SF.

off topic :

Oh and that Oro thing.

Oro is very powerfull but Shin Akuma is still the powerfulst fighter is Sf

it would be very close between Oro and Akuma but at the and Shin Akuma wins this

Shin gouki is not the most powerful character ,we don't know if he can beat unsealed oro.

supervenom
What is this talk of "unsealed Oro"?

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by supervenom
What is this talk of "unsealed Oro"?

Oro usually fights with one arm, he magically sealed his other arm to give opponents a chance and so he wouldn't kill them accidental.With one arm his techniques are incomplete as opposed to two arms.

Gouki
You can see him use both of his arms in his EX Version of his 3 Super Arts In SF3: Third Strike. I wouldn't say that his techniques are incomplete because it showed that he can more than hold his own without the use of both arms. It only gives me more evidence to assume that he, Akuma and Gill are a very close tie in who takes the crown as the strongest Street Fighter alive.

Blue nocturne
He could hold his own but with one arm his techniques are limited.
Compare Yagyou Dama to Yagyou Odama.

Gouki
The EX Version of his Yagyou Dama isn't too reliable to use, because it's just a big sphere that will or will not land the blow. Now the Yagyou Dama as a Super Art is more useful in competive fighting because there are three bars and you have access to more than enough EX Moves. Which are an essential part of Fighters Arsenal, with the exception of Gouki, who does not have the ability in the game to execute them. The same goes for Gill. He can do some good combos off of the Super Art in just it's basic form. Plus he can do it three times!

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Gouki
The EX Version of his Yagyou Dama isn't too reliable to use, because it's just a big sphere that will or will not land the blow. Now the Yagyou Dama as a Super Art is more useful in competive fighting because there are three bars and you have access to more than enough EX Moves. Which are an essential part of Fighters Arsenal, with the exception of Gouki, who does not have the ability in the game to execute them. The same goes for Gill. He can do some good combos off of the Super Art in just it's basic form. Plus he can do it three times!

Your comparing them by gameplay, cause if you are yagyou unblockables are devastating, Here's a link:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WV0k1hGkpK8&search=oro%203s

Used in an actual battle:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b1ookfez-2o&search=oro%203s

But storyline wise Yagyou Odama is one of oro's ultimate moves.

Hoshi
we will only be able to tell who is winning the fight when sf 4 is on the air , my bets are on gouki

Gouki
Really?

JacopeX
^^^^Yea youll win for sure big grin

Gouki
Heh, I'm not sure about that.

JacopeX
evil ryu is pretty great fighter. I wuz being sarcastic in my last post as you can see the smilie. Im still undecided whether itz you or evil ryu

Blue nocturne
It depends on which shin gouki really, if you put alpha shin gouki vs evil ryu then it's a stalemate anything higher should be in gouki's favor.

Darkstorm Zero
Goung by purely in game mechanics, Shin Akuma has this in friggen spades no matter which game you have him from... FAR too much power to be considered normal, he's stronger and faster than most bosses, clearly a mismatch.

Storyline wise, well, Ryu's been steadily improving his capabilities, gaining new moves, and bettering his overall combat ability.

Akuma, however, has been in nonstop training for longer than Ryu's been alive... Ryu's natural tallent and perchant for picking up new things during his traveling and training has taken him far, overcoming the Dark Hadou was perhaps the most beneficial, but against Akuma it'll only carry him so far...

Akuma's literally mastered all of Ansatsuken Goutetsu, he knows Ryu's techniques better than he does... Ryu will need more time and training from Oro before he's ready for Shin Akuma.

Demonic Phoenix
Ryu did nearly defeat Akuma once u knowyes. Both of them r really good. But Akuma mainly gets his skills from Satsui no Hadou and his control of it whereas Ryu, has no 'power' from which to get skills. All the skills he has r due to his training.
I'm not saying that Akuma hasn't trained of courseno2.

Superboy Prime
IMO Evil Ryu is not Ryu's best, so he will lose horribly against Shin Akuma. At least when compared to how he would perform if it was SF3 Ryu. Going Satsui-no-hadou is like having a Tae Kwon Do practioner take on a boxer in boxing just because he can throw punches as well. Shin Gouki is just way more experienced with the Dark Hadou and in this case he is not holding back.

Evil Ryu is a goner.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
IMO Evil Ryu is not Ryu's best, so he will lose horribly against Shin Akuma. At least when compared to how he would perform if it was SF3 Ryu. Going Satsui-no-hadou is like having a Tae Kwon Do practioner take on a boxer in boxing just because he can throw punches as well. Shin Gouki is just way more experienced with the Dark Hadou and in this case he is not holding back.

Evil Ryu is a goner.

So what ur saying is that Ryu in SF3 is better than Evil Ryu right? Or...
I say Ryu in SF3 is way better than Evil ryu, so E.Ryu loses but if it were Ryu, he'd have a chance against Akuma.

Superboy Prime
Exactly my point.

shin_remy
sf 3 third strike surpassed evil ryu's level.

But not much. Evil Ryu or Normal Ryu will lose horribly against Akuma.

Demonic Phoenix
Well then the case is closed. Shin Akuma would whoop E.Ryu although really this fight will never happen and i'm sure every1 knows why.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.